Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 17, 2022
1997
Profile

File a complaint to Bajaj Finserv

Having problems with Bajaj Finserv?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bajaj Finserv customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bajaj Finserv

Mobile

Bajaj Finserv reviews & complaints page 108

Dear sir
I was paid my this month's emi through by paynimo link on 4th may 2019
But still bajaj customer service calling me for emi pending but it's debited on my account but still costumer service calling me please
Please solve this problem
Paynimo txn i'd[protected]
Bajaj lan no 4170cdeb303164
Mail i'd raut. [protected]@gmail.com
Contact [protected]...

I have paid the emi on the due date, but again i got the message that there is insufficient funds and maintain account balance, and now in statement its showing overdue charges of rupees 450, and i have already paid the emi of 1341 with insurance manually and i have that transaction history, i have the proof but why are they forcing me to pay emi once more with over due charges?

Please tell me how to handle these people
Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to post a complaint against bajaj finserv loan and their customer care team. I had taken a bajaj finserv loan few years back loan no. 4150cd00095771. Due to job loads i have missed to pay some emis but i closed the loan with settlement and i got the noc from bajaj finserv team. But after that when i am taking my cibil report this above bajaj finserv loan pop up there with outstanding balance of 27k and loan status shows as open. This is the clear way of cheating. When i contacted customer care about this issue they are saying to pay rs.27k to avoid cibil dispute. Then why did they given noc to me after settlement of loan. Kindly do the needful to resolve the issue by removing outstanding balance showned in the settled loan.
    Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Dali Mitra i am a consumer durable loan customer in bajaj finance. I have purchased a product, which emi have been completed. But why the bajaj has deducted rupees 295 twice from my sbi account let me know and kindly refund my amount as soon as possible. My loan account no. 5M30CD3036886....

As per my cibil records, i found a loan amounting rs. 25, 000 had been sanctioned in my name - consumer loan a/c 410dpf20660159, which bajaj finserv had reflected in my cibil and damaged my records.

I have visited the local office, wherein they had given me the records on which the loan was given, - after inspection had found that the name and pan number is same but father name is different. Even the bank statement submitted to bajaj are not correct, address proof is fake. It seems bank had not cross verified the documents properly resulting which i am the suffer.

Bajaj finserv must immediately cross verify the same and rectify my cibil records so that i can avail loans from the bank.
      Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was directed to bajaj finserv by paisa bazar where i was told by baja finserv they would provide me with a flexi loan/overdraft. My requirement was very simple - i was going to pay off my loan with hdfc bank by taking up a flexi loan from baja finserv which would help me reduce the emi i was paying to hdfc to the most possible extent. The emi i paid to hdfc was 24000 rs inr.
        I was told by multiple employees across bajaj finserv that flexi loan is the most suited product - i will only pay the interest and no principle amount will be deducted thus making monthly deduction almost half - 12/13k a month. I have constantly re-verified this and constantly been assured that this is how it will work.
        Across various points of processing this loan i found information that was different in the written material and when asked, i was asked to ignore it as they need to present the documents this way but the arrangement is that they will only debit me for the interest value. Now i am being debited for 25300 rs for the first month - may 2019.
        I have called the employees and their customer care and the lack of response/ mis information and lack of consistency is appalling. I need to report this institution which is clearing not in alignment with legal practices and is misleading innocent consumers.
        Dear Bajaj
        I have NOC Of loans No dues
        Why Bajaj deducted 295 RS atleast till today 10 times from my account
        Please refund my money .

I had taken an education loan recently for 8 months tenure. EMI was 14300 per month. Now, i have an pre information message about EMI, which is 14742. I will not pay any hidden charge. My account no. is 419SCEED758611. please resolve this asap so that as an honest customer I can start my repayment.
        Hlo sir
        my selery not receive pls solve my sm discussion but he is no solution
        my employee code -qs1397178
        my company name -bajaj finserv ltd

I purchased a mobile through using baja emi card worth rs 13999/-. They said that insurance is of 321/- only and i said yes to do insurance. After that i got a message that i had to pay insurance worth rs 1924/- (321rupees*6months) in an installment every month. I searched in bajaj finserv app. I found that there is another account appeared called digital fone safe. I don't want insurance for my phone. I will keep it safe. If something happens i will bear the result. Present i don't want this insurance. Plz cancel this loan account. Loan account no is 592dfseh991821
          May 12, 2019
          Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Sir please cancel my insurance policy number lonT02BEWEF424333 l request you please cancel my policy am not happy this policy my EMI date 02/05/20189 so please cancel this policy I pAY that any charges & GST so please cancelled my membership so urgent action in my email please help

NAME HARSH KUMAR
          MB NO [protected]
          My loan I'd number 6COCEREH552398 cancel loans and I am not sure this loan
          My name is hari prasad, my bajaj emi card no. mo.no. [protected] to block by company. i had 2 loans on bajaj emi card. emi paid to regularly. so pls my card to unblock.

Meri ak bar emi time se nhi hui to mene 2005 rupey jama karbae.. Meri emi 1555 hai.. 2nd time payment time per ki tab be 450 extra charge lge.. 3rd time emi datdate se 4 days phale payment ki advance me.. To be 450 extra charge.. Bo enke custom care se call ati hai ki app advance me payment krba do. Hmare yha se payment 15 may tak nhi kategi. To apko extra charge pdege. To advance me payment krba do advance me pay krnel per be charges lene...
            +1 videos
            In spite of several mails, massages and tweets your team is unable to resolve my issue. Well if you are unable to send the hard copy of health insurance bearing loan a/c no 4c7gipee743285 to my address as shared earlier. If you are unable to send, please refund the amount of rs.1255/- which has been deducted on 06.05.2019 from my bank of india bank account ending with 2001 immediately. I had requested you to before deducting please send the...

I am a retired person and also having existing member identification (Emi) card no, [protected] and [protected] i would like to request you please cancelled or deactivate those cards. I do not require any such card.
            Thanking you,
            Yours faithfully
            Kalyan bhattaharjee
            Email id: [protected]@yahoo.com
            Phone no. [protected]

Dear sir/madam,

Please find the below mail copy for your reference. Last 5 months are follow up my fone safe claim. After log fight only i log th complaint and insurance formalities swish support of bajaj team. Please help to process may amount

'here by i am attaching my insurance documents for your available reference and further proceedings.

List of documents

1. Claim detailsbr...
              Myself mangesh valodra taken a personal loan from bajaj finserv at aug - 18 but i fail 1st emi to repay.

This is to inform ur recovery agent from bajaj finserv by number +[protected] is harresment to my father in-laws and friends as i already mention email i m a jobless as of now this first emi fail to pay but ill clear this soon but this agent is able to understand and he reach to father in-laws house which is not a registered...
              I Mr Chaitanya Vinnakota purchased Voltas AC worth Rs 35000 with Bajaj EMI Card at Bajaj Electronics, Jubilee Hills Road No 36 Hyderabad. I availed loan of Rs 28000 with 8 EMI's and Extra 4600 Rs as Insurance and paying Rs 4075 as EMI of every month 2nd. I paid on time from the past 3 months and this time I got a message from Bajaj Finserv saying "Attention EMI of Rs 4075 for Loan a/c 4000CD99250262 has bounced on 02 May 2019. EMI will be...

I don't know why it happen i bring a phone of oppo from emily of bajaj finance
              And when it time came to cut emi we paid early emi but after time they cut again money
              This way they cut twice emi
              I want my money back
              And why they cut twice time emi
              I want answer such a bad service
              We paid emi but then again they cut why
              I want my money back
              Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera balance deduct unnecesary ho jata h ye madatchod log koi nhi sunta h mjhe mra paisa wapas do me court me case lashunga...garib log se lut ke paisa kamate h ...mjhe case ladhna h..paisa hote hue b automatic nhi katta h bad me bounce charge kat lete h kya h ye sab ase kse hota..bada company h to kya hua me case ladhunga akhir dum tak mjhe case file karne digiye
                Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i was bought an samsung led by bajaj finerv and also taking an extend warranty policy with bajaj finserv. But no any policy received by bajaj nor any soft copy of policy on my registered mail id. Now my product not working having problem in product. No cutomer executive wants to solve this problem. Please do your best to solve this issue.
                  Leena
                  [protected]...

Bajaj Finserv — wrong emi deducted and mentally harassed

I purchase phone on loan loan issuer is bajaj finance that time my emi is 1705 but they deducted 1959 from my account one day when i checked my account and saw they deduct 250 extra then call bajaj finance customer care they told me i have taken one insurance but i don't know about the insurance i told him please refund my extra amount which you charged wrongly but bajaj fins. Guy refused and told me you have to pay now you two emi which...
                  It is to inform that I have purchase mobile and amazon firestick from bajaj with loan numbers 4000vs93980123 and
                  400CDD94878598. ECS Mandate form is missing from bajaj management but they are putting me penalty.
                  I request you to help me on this issue.
                  After visiting multiple branches they are not accepting my query or ready to resolve it.
                  I visited kukatpally branch they told me in 3 days they wil call me back...

Kindly inform you that i jaskaran mobile gallery mob [protected] shop no 41 teh pehowa diistrict kurukshetra is a mobile dealer working with bajaj finserv since last one year. My dealer bajaj code is 345166 and my group code is 76419. I sold 15 to 20 piece monthly average on bajaj finserv. My all customer paid their e. M. I on timely. I told all term and condition to the customer and fill the form and give to bajaj executive mr. Billu rana mob no [protected]. Last one month ago i sold a handset and told to customer his e. M. I but when customer istalment come it was incresed when i ask to billu rana for that he told me that he do the insurance to fulfill his target and incentive. Customer did not want to do the insurance of handset. When i asked to billu rana to cancel the insurance he does not give me satisfactory answer and do misbehave with my samsung promoters. I asked to mr pardeep rana mob no [protected] district head he do the same. When i cancel the insurance. Bilu rana told me that they did not work with me and block the my code last fifteen days. They therntened to me d
                  O what you do. I loss near about one lac in last fifteen days. So you are to humbly requested that plz do nessary action and re-open my bajaj code. Otherwise i go to consumer court and charge a case against bajaj finserv and billu rana.
                  Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi i am rita das on december 2018, i bought a 65 inch tv from reliance digital madhyamgram west bengal with bajaj finserve finance. At that time they told after two emi i will get rs 1500/ cash back. But i already paid 5 emi still i don’t receive cash back reward. Even they confirm me through mail that they will process the cash back within 30 th april on 12 th of march. But still they are not processing even they are not bother about this. Please help me as soon as possible. My number is [protected]. You can call me for further details & my mail id is mamon. [protected]@gmail.com.
                    May 6, 2019
                    Not resolved still I don’t receive any cash back...
                    May 12, 2019
                    Updated by Abhisekh Mukherjee
                    Bajaj finserve is not even contact me regarding my complaint please do the needful
                    Hi Rita,

Thank you for sharing the required details. We are escalating your concern to the relevant team and will get back to you with an update at the earliest.
                    We are unable to find purchase details from the provided email ID. We request you to share your registered contact number and purchased invoice copy at CSHEAD.[protected]@ril.com for further assistance.
                    Abhisekh Mukherjee's [Complaint's author] reply, May 5, 2019