Bajaj Finserv

Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Finserv — Extra EMI deducted along with my normal EMI

MukeshRatnani
Hello, I, Mukesh Ratnani had purchased the LG refrigerator and Toshiba LED from Channa Electronics (Rakesh Electronics)...
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

meghnas
after getting the phone on the emi card, after paying a downpayment ideally the emi should start after 2 month. before the due there was no calls...but today since 5 hours i am gettinf 15 calls asking me to make the payment... where and for what these people are harassing since morning even though i informed i will do it till eve because i am attending a marraige.. still the same continously... was it not the finance companys responsiblity to call prior and inform about the glitches happen during the time of processing the loan amount...

[May 07, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sir

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

rahul186
    Dear Sir / Madam, I have not applied for any loan. But then also i am receiving Emails from [protected]@bajajfinance.com. My Email Id is [protected]@gmail.com and it is linked with a User Id[protected]. Request you to please do the needful and oblige.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution of your query, could you please share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Finserv — Harassment for EMI due payment which i already paid 1 month back.

patil_prashant88
      HI I am Prashant Patil from andheri. i have complaint with bajaj finserv EMI card no [protected] and i have 3 emi's...

Bajaj Finserv — complaning against bajaj recovery agents harrasment

amarendar.g
      To, Business head- Business loans Bajaj finserve limited . 6-3-891 & 892, Belvedere Building 4th Floor,...

patil_prashant88
      HI I am Prashant Patil from andheri. EMI card no [protected] and i have 3 emi's running. I am not happy with your services because you guys are seriously Harassing me. I have the receipt which clearly mention i already paid my Rs 690 on 07-04-15 but still your recovery guys are calling me 10 times every day for same i realy fed up with you guys.And every time i am giving them same info still they are saying we don't have details give us 1 more time. And on 02-May-15 you guys have crossed the line. Your agents are calling me since morning saying "Sir aap ka emi due ho gaya payment kab karoge ?" when i said " aaj toh 2nd may due kaha hua ?" agent said "woh hame nahi malum aap ke account me bals nahi tha isliye emi bounce ho gaya toh abhi aap ko payment karna padega jaldi abhi aap woh kaise bhi karo" i mean whats wrong with you people you guys are going to charge me for bounce charges and late payment charges still guys act like we have done a crime that our emi is bounce. i already spoke to you cust care agent few months back for date change he said thats not possible but every month still 7th day emi will deduct automatically if you keep sufficient balance Now tell me if my salary comes on between 1-7 every month depend upon holidays which i cant control then why cant you guys understand. Even after that i am paying bounce charges and late payment charges without any complaint. So i have only 1 request sort out this issue as soon as possible because i am not going to pay my any emi's until this issue is solved. And i want EMI conformation or direct contact no to your ansrable authority because in my company while doing work answering mobile is strictly not allowed. So in case I missed your call i can able to call you back without wasting my time on IVR which never works . And i am also sending 1 mail to consumer fourm for same. Note: checked attachment for recipt of Rs 690 and screenshot of my bajaj Emi account which saying i missed 2 payments i cant understand that also. Prashant Patil [protected] / [protected]. timing weekdays between 1pm -2pm or after 6pm on weekends 10 am to 5 pm.

Harassment for EMI due payment which i already paid 1 month back.
      Dear Sir

Thank you for sharing your details. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject?

patil_prashant88
        HI I am Prashant Patil from Andheri mumbai. EMI card no [protected] and i have 3 emi's running. I am not happy with your services because you guys are seriously Harassing me. I have the receipt which clearly mention i already paid my Rs 690 on 07-04-15 but still your recovery guys are calling me 10 times every day for same i realy fed up with you guys.And every time i am giving them same info still they are saying we don't have details give us 1 more time. And on 02-May-15 you guys have crossed the line. Your agents are calling me since morning saying "Sir aap ka emi due ho gaya payment kab karoge ?" when i said " aaj toh 2nd may due kaha hua ?" agent said "woh hame nahi malum aap ke account me bals nahi tha isliye emi bounce ho gaya toh abhi aap ko payment karna padega jaldi abhi aap woh kaise bhi karo" i mean whats wrong with you people you guys are going to charge me for bounce charges and late payment charges still guys act like we have done a crime that our emi is bounce. i already spoke to you cust care agent few months back for date change he said thats not possible but every month still 7th day emi will deduct automatically if you keep sufficient balance Now tell me if my salary comes on between 1-7 every month depend upon holidays which i cant control then why cant you guys understand. Even after that i am paying bounce charges and late payment charges without any complaint. So i have only 1 request sort out this issue as soon as possible because i am not going to pay my any emi's until this issue is solved. And i want EMI conformation or direct contact no to your ansrable authority because in my company while doing work answering mobile is strictly not allowed. So in case I missed your call i can able to call you back without wasting my time on IVR which never works . And i am also sending 1 mail to consumer fourm for same. Note: checked attachment for recipt of Rs 690 and screen shot of my bajaj Emi account which saying i missed 2 payments i cant understand that also. Prashant Patil [protected] / [protected]. Time weekdays between 1pm -2pm or after 6pm on weekends 10 am to 5pm.

Harassment Recovery calls for EMI due payment which i already paid 1 month back.

Bajaj Finserv — Gunda calling for money which is already been paid

Akshay Jawa
          ave bought samsung A.c through bajajfinserv lending account number 465BAL00001487... with this finance ur company agent startd...

Bajaj Finserv — Bajaj Finserv - Payment of EMI for consumer durable loan

Jamesb0nd
          We had purchased a Bluestar AC from a local dealer on 11 months installments financed by Bajaj Finserv. Loan Account No.:...

Bajaj Finserv — EXTENDED WARRANTY CANCELLATION

pnkj kumawt
          MY CUSTMER ID IS 15402830 MY NAME IS PANKAJ KUMAWAT I HAVE BOUGHT A SAMSUNG REFRIGIRATER ON EMI FROM BAJAJ FINANCE ON[protected].. I...

Bajaj Finserv — Rude behaviour from bajaj finserv employee

Thangam John
          I missed to pay a emi for April month, an uneducated bajaj finserv employee(Name: Murali[he told, but i don't know the...

ratheesh916
          I needs a personal loan and i tried to apply online but my state Kerala was not there i asked this through mail but response and leave it.After that your customercare executive called me and said we will gave u loan and its approved 1, 08, 000 also she talked about the emi details and said ur executive will come and collect the documents but no one came i was waiting in my office.So i called to trivandrum office then they said we are unable to give you its not in our geographical area.Is this is the way towards a customer.I was your regular customer and u called me and said loan is approved then telling NO...so irritating.I complained through mail several times but no response[SR number--SRN02882426, SRN02943072, SRN02970873].After that i posted in your fb page u said gav ur contact number we wil resolve it soon i gave u my details u didnt contact even a single time.After that u said new loan is approved again no response check ur fb posted by RATHEESH J.Yesterday again asked my contact number but no response.I didnt expect such bad way of approach to your customer.I called your customercare she doesnt approach in a good manner.Please take necessary action for atleast this complaint and approve my personal loan... RATHEESH J [protected]

[May 02, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Sir/ Madam.

Thank you for sharing your details. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! With reference to your post we would like to inform you that your new consumer durable loan with SF ID SF21751840 has been approved and your consumer durable loan account number is 4X4XCDX9X0X4X4. Further we wish to inform you that your personal loan application has been rejected in line with our internal credit and risk policy.We regret the inconvenience caused and hope that we are able to fulfill your loan requirement in future. For any further clarifications required please do write us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

Bajaj Finserv — SCOLDING FROM CUSTOMER CARE

Sridhar Hn
            MY name is H N Sridhar i got Loan From Bajaj Finserve My loan A.c No - 4040PL00072807 and also i cleared all EMI but some...

SANJEEV S.SHAH
            RESP. AUTHORITY... REGARDING ABOVE SUBJECT THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I ( DR.SANJEEV SHAH ) HAS TAK EN DL (LOAN TYPE ) ACC. NO. 4180DL09069708 FROM YOUR COMPANY BEFORE 20 DAYS AND I GOT YOUR LETTER OF MONTHLY EMI STATEMENT .AS MENTION IN LETTER THERE IS A LOAN AMOUNT OF RUPEES 1242559 ATUALLY I APPLIED FOR ONLY 1200000. RUPEES 42559 OF INSURANCE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITHOUT MY PRIOR INFORMATION AND I CLEARLY TALK WITH YOUR REPRESENTATIVE THAT I DONOT NEED INSURANCE. REGARDING SIGNATURE OF AGREEMENT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE NOT MENTION ABOUT REQUIREMENT OF INSURANCE IS MUST OTHERWISE I REALLY DENY FOR INSURANCE. INSURANCE CHARGE THAT IS MENTIONED THAT IS BECAUSE OF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND INFORMATION. AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS DONE FRAUD WITH ME REGARDING INSURANCE CHARGE.I REQUEST YOU TO REFUND OR CANCEL MY INSURANCE CHAGE OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY YOUR EMI ON 2 JUNE. THIS IS MY THIRD LOAN WITH BAJAJ IN THREE YEARS..INSURANCE OF MY PREVIOUS TWO LOAN IS STILL CONTINUED. THAT YOU AN CHECK IN FROM MY PREVIOUS RECORD..HOPE FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE.. PL. DO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE 2 JUNE... THANKS

[Apr 29, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Sir

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

they give no resolution

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! With reference to our post we tried calling you but could not reach you. We would like to inform you that we are currently in process of investigating your issue for your Loan Account Number 4180DL09069708 to cancel the insurance. We shall revert back to you in the next 24 working hours. For any further clarifications required please do write us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

"

Bajaj Finserv — EMI card money not refunded

kimmy13
              Hi I am Hem Kumar Sharma .on 3 April 2015 I did online payment from my credit card ( Rs 299) for EMI card and requested to...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Joseph Moses
              You guys are ridiculous. Employees dont have knowledge of nothing. Cant understand the customer problem. Have a really bad attitude towards customers. In simple word you are nothing I forgot my emi card pin n it got blocked so the retailer told me 2 go 2 the office so i visited the thane branch but they even didnt helped me instead r saying that i have to talk to tha area manager n he il reset my password i asked them who he is they said they dont knw that so basically i didnt gt my issue resolved i wanna give you guys a feedback that please educate your employees about you company and make sure if someone is visiting the branch you guys cooperate and do the needful your employees themselves dont know what exactly needs to be n one more thing whenever i try 2 tok to the customer service when i dial the number i don't get any response from the customer service i can only hear is the ivr playing thats it. And i dont the employees who sit in the office i dont know what attitude they ate having i mean they think as if they are the chairman of the company they dont at all care wht problem the customer is facing. I dont even know that i am gonna get a reply for this post or not but u guys are pathetic.. Dont have common sense that each and every query can b solved if the customer visits the branch but instead they say that i have to visit the retailers shop again. I[censored] are alive please reply me accordingly. If you cant then don't give the commitment saying you are there for the customers...

[Apr 27, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SYED TAHIR MEHDI RIZVI
                The company send a message or call to my mobile number.the message is"Dear Customer your loan NO. 4000CD00088189 is due amount 63816 pls at online or bajaj/axis branch as it will effect your CIBIL Rating for help call;-[protected]" But sir this loan number and amount is not taken by me. please take action in this matter and he also call me again and again today and tease me.

Loan EMI

[Apr 25, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Varshapatil0908
                  Dear Sir/Madam, This is to bring to your kind notice that Mr. Sachin Sadhu Veer has given my details for reference against personal loan from your organization. The same was without my consent, I was completely unaware about this transaction. Surprise to receive a recovery call from your end since last week, on receiving the said call i my self approached the borrower who reportedly has referred my name to your organization. May I know whether you have any process for confirmation for reference verification? You may please kindly note that since i do not know the subject borrower, the question of giving surety or reference for any transaction does not arise. Your recovery calls are disturbing me for no fault of my self. You are requested to immediately take a note of the afore said complaint and the corrective steps to restore my peaceful routine. Any further trouble on this account may constraint me to initiate suitable action against you. Regards, Varsha Patil [protected]

[Apr 23, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greetings from Bajaj Finance LTD! With reference to your post we wish to inform you that basis the provided mobile number we are unable to trace the loan details for which your name and number was given as reference. Further we wish to inform you that as you have no loan with Bajaj Finance we have listed your mobile number [protected] in our DNC registry. We request you to kindly bear with us for 48-72 hours to get our records updated. For further clarifications please do write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

rajesh9880
                    Hello sir

my sis got some products financed and till now all payments done.

This is back two years ago.

Now when i tried to get NOC from Bajaj Finserve, they said u cannot get NOC becoase Insurnce amount not paid.

I have neither asked for insurnace, not got any, nor did they send any insurance documents till date.

My questions is where were they for two years...and can any company provide insurance benefit without the premium being paid.

Please provide me wiht NOC asap as my dues toward the product financed is clear

My loan number is 437BAL00018197

Updated by rajesh9880 Apr 23, 2015
                    My sis is also calls from Delhi stating that a case has been reigistered for cheque bounce. She said that her dues are clear with Baja, but they said the due are clear, then also becasue her cheque boucned, they have registered the case in Delhi Count. If anybody has a problem, they should send a summon through proper channel.

I do not understand sir, why the data of customers is being shared to other people.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! with reference to your post we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to state that our collection team contacts customers for payment of EMI's in case the same are not honored from the bank account. This is to ensure that the account is running with a clear track. Further, we have taken your feedback regarding the collection calls and have highlighted the same to the respective authorities .We further acknowledge receipt of the outstanding EMI duly paid by you subsequently. We have sent across the Statement of account and closure letter (NOC) for your loan number 437BAL00018197.For any further information, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in.

viral1411
                      Took a loan from bajaj finance . The EMI payments were not linked to my bank account . The reason given to me for this was that initially the documentation was not done completely which is not my fault. Your executives were aware that my documentation was incomplete but still tried to obtain emi amount from my bank account. Since the tie-up to my account was not done everytime you hit my account for the emi sum it causes a loss of rs 500 to me. I would like to be refurbished for the same. When i discovered what was happening i submitted required documents to your executive Jyoti(+91-[protected])but she behaved very badly with me. She refused to submit my documents and insulted me with unsavoury words and said that i should keep incurring loss of money as she wont do the needful and submit documents. This behaviour is completely unacceptable. I would like to be refunded for the amount and action to be taken against jyoti because of her poor behavior which reflects badly on Bajaj FInance.

[Apr 22, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sir.

To help us expedite the process of resolution of your concern, could you please share your contact details and loan account number so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Bajaj FinservLending