Bajaj Finserv

Off Western Express Highway

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Bajaj Finserv related photos (1894)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Finserv — SCOLDING FROM CUSTOMER CARE

Sridhar Hn
MY name is H N Sridhar i got Loan From Bajaj Finserve My loan A.c No - 4040PL00072807 and also i cleared all EMI but some...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

SANJEEV S.SHAH
RESP. AUTHORITY... REGARDING ABOVE SUBJECT THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I ( DR.SANJEEV SHAH ) HAS TAK EN DL (LOAN TYPE ) ACC. NO. 4180DL09069708 FROM YOUR COMPANY BEFORE 20 DAYS AND I GOT YOUR LETTER OF MONTHLY EMI STATEMENT .AS MENTION IN LETTER THERE IS A LOAN AMOUNT OF RUPEES 1242559 ATUALLY I APPLIED FOR ONLY 1200000. RUPEES 42559 OF INSURANCE HAS BEEN CHARGED WITHOUT MY PRIOR INFORMATION AND I CLEARLY TALK WITH YOUR REPRESENTATIVE THAT I DONOT NEED INSURANCE. REGARDING SIGNATURE OF AGREEMENT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE NOT MENTION ABOUT REQUIREMENT OF INSURANCE IS MUST OTHERWISE I REALLY DENY FOR INSURANCE. INSURANCE CHARGE THAT IS MENTIONED THAT IS BECAUSE OF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND INFORMATION. AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS DONE FRAUD WITH ME REGARDING INSURANCE CHARGE.I REQUEST YOU TO REFUND OR CANCEL MY INSURANCE CHAGE OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY YOUR EMI ON 2 JUNE. THIS IS MY THIRD LOAN WITH BAJAJ IN THREE YEARS..INSURANCE OF MY PREVIOUS TWO LOAN IS STILL CONTINUED. THAT YOU AN CHECK IN FROM MY PREVIOUS RECORD..HOPE FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE.. PL. DO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE 2 JUNE... THANKS

[Apr 29, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sir

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

they give no resolution

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! With reference to our post we tried calling you but could not reach you. We would like to inform you that we are currently in process of investigating your issue for your Loan Account Number 4180DL09069708 to cancel the insurance. We shall revert back to you in the next 24 working hours. For any further clarifications required please do write us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

"

Bajaj Finserv — EMI card money not refunded

kimmy13
    Hi I am Hem Kumar Sharma .on 3 April 2015 I did online payment from my credit card ( Rs 299) for EMI card and requested to...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Joseph Moses
    You guys are ridiculous. Employees dont have knowledge of nothing. Cant understand the customer problem. Have a really bad attitude towards customers. In simple word you are nothing I forgot my emi card pin n it got blocked so the retailer told me 2 go 2 the office so i visited the thane branch but they even didnt helped me instead r saying that i have to talk to tha area manager n he il reset my password i asked them who he is they said they dont knw that so basically i didnt gt my issue resolved i wanna give you guys a feedback that please educate your employees about you company and make sure if someone is visiting the branch you guys cooperate and do the needful your employees themselves dont know what exactly needs to be n one more thing whenever i try 2 tok to the customer service when i dial the number i don't get any response from the customer service i can only hear is the ivr playing thats it. And i dont the employees who sit in the office i dont know what attitude they ate having i mean they think as if they are the chairman of the company they dont at all care wht problem the customer is facing. I dont even know that i am gonna get a reply for this post or not but u guys are pathetic.. Dont have common sense that each and every query can b solved if the customer visits the branch but instead they say that i have to visit the retailers shop again. I[censored] are alive please reply me accordingly. If you cant then don't give the commitment saying you are there for the customers...

[Apr 27, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sir/ Madam.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution of your query, could you please share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

SYED TAHIR MEHDI RIZVI
      The company send a message or call to my mobile number.the message is"Dear Customer your loan NO. 4000CD00088189 is due amount 63816 pls at online or bajaj/axis branch as it will effect your CIBIL Rating for help call;-[protected]" But sir this loan number and amount is not taken by me. please take action in this matter and he also call me again and again today and tease me.

Loan EMI

[Apr 25, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Varshapatil0908
        Dear Sir/Madam, This is to bring to your kind notice that Mr. Sachin Sadhu Veer has given my details for reference against personal loan from your organization. The same was without my consent, I was completely unaware about this transaction. Surprise to receive a recovery call from your end since last week, on receiving the said call i my self approached the borrower who reportedly has referred my name to your organization. May I know whether you have any process for confirmation for reference verification? You may please kindly note that since i do not know the subject borrower, the question of giving surety or reference for any transaction does not arise. Your recovery calls are disturbing me for no fault of my self. You are requested to immediately take a note of the afore said complaint and the corrective steps to restore my peaceful routine. Any further trouble on this account may constraint me to initiate suitable action against you. Regards, Varsha Patil [protected]

[Apr 23, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greetings from Bajaj Finance LTD! With reference to your post we wish to inform you that basis the provided mobile number we are unable to trace the loan details for which your name and number was given as reference. Further we wish to inform you that as you have no loan with Bajaj Finance we have listed your mobile number [protected] in our DNC registry. We request you to kindly bear with us for 48-72 hours to get our records updated. For further clarifications please do write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

rajesh9880
          Hello sir

my sis got some products financed and till now all payments done.

This is back two years ago.

Now when i tried to get NOC from Bajaj Finserve, they said u cannot get NOC becoase Insurnce amount not paid.

I have neither asked for insurnace, not got any, nor did they send any insurance documents till date.

My questions is where were they for two years...and can any company provide insurance benefit without the premium being paid.

Please provide me wiht NOC asap as my dues toward the product financed is clear

My loan number is 437BAL00018197

Updated by rajesh9880 Apr 23, 2015
          My sis is also calls from Delhi stating that a case has been reigistered for cheque bounce. She said that her dues are clear with Baja, but they said the due are clear, then also becasue her cheque boucned, they have registered the case in Delhi Count. If anybody has a problem, they should send a summon through proper channel.

I do not understand sir, why the data of customers is being shared to other people.

Dear Sir/ Madam.

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd! with reference to your post we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to state that our collection team contacts customers for payment of EMI's in case the same are not honored from the bank account. This is to ensure that the account is running with a clear track. Further, we have taken your feedback regarding the collection calls and have highlighted the same to the respective authorities .We further acknowledge receipt of the outstanding EMI duly paid by you subsequently. We have sent across the Statement of account and closure letter (NOC) for your loan number 437BAL00018197.For any further information, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in.

viral1411
            Took a loan from bajaj finance . The EMI payments were not linked to my bank account . The reason given to me for this was that initially the documentation was not done completely which is not my fault. Your executives were aware that my documentation was incomplete but still tried to obtain emi amount from my bank account. Since the tie-up to my account was not done everytime you hit my account for the emi sum it causes a loss of rs 500 to me. I would like to be refurbished for the same. When i discovered what was happening i submitted required documents to your executive Jyoti(+91-[protected])but she behaved very badly with me. She refused to submit my documents and insulted me with unsavoury words and said that i should keep incurring loss of money as she wont do the needful and submit documents. This behaviour is completely unacceptable. I would like to be refunded for the amount and action to be taken against jyoti because of her poor behavior which reflects badly on Bajaj FInance.

[Apr 22, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Sir.

To help us expedite the process of resolution of your concern, could you please share your contact details and loan account number so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Bajaj FinservLending

pareshsalvi
              Hi i m paresh salvi from badlapur., i taken personal loan from bajaj finance, but due to my financial condition i m not able to pay emi, i not done this intentionaly, its happen because my financial condition is became worst...i get call from ur requary agent for sattlement option, i say i m ready for sattlement in 30000 thousand final amount that i manage to arrange, hi said ok...but in sattlement letter we give 62, 200/- in which u have to pay only 30000 and remaining we deduct this amount from insurance...but when i confirm from thane branch they said this is not possible...so this is my request that i m ready to pay 30000/- for sattlement agains my personal loan...so plz reply me..i m already very disturbed, so plz give me option. Regards paresh salvi loan account 5770PL03872195 mob [protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018
              thanx to consumer indian consumer complaint forum, my complaint resolve

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Bajaj Finance !

With reference to your post we wish to inform you that, we observe from our records that your loan account number 5770PL03872195, has accumulated payment return and overdue charges of Rs.26, 355.We have attached the statement of account with details of charges for your reference.
              Kindly process a payment for the amount mentioned above as soon as possible. The amount can be paid in Cash/Cheque or DD or you can also pay the same though our website www.bajajfinserv.in.. For any further information, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

TANZIL PATEL
                bajaj finance collection agent using abusing language while coming for collect pending emi, . this has happened twice . after given them date to call and collect executive is using abusive language chutiya samaj ke rakha hai kya . want to take action against such excecutive..

[Apr 20, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Sir/ Madam.

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution of your query, could you please share your loan account number along with your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Nayan B
                  I had called up the caller in Sec 5, Kolkata to seek a mail for confirmation of payment not recieved for my EMI through online mode(as due to some reason the amount got deducted from my bank but fail to reflect on my BAJAJ Loan account), instead of assisting and resolving the lady verbally abused me a lot
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2016

[Apr 19, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shree1988
                    hi, I have bought LG 42" TV through Bajaj Finserv loan from PAI INTERNATIONAL in mangalore and received the login portal and attached loan details to my mail, In my accounts it's showing that the active loan is two in my loan account page. Kindly look into this, CANCEL the below mentioned loan details from my account, which is wrongly updated. BALIC PREMIUM CD LOAN 422BAL08638919 Active regards, rajashri mangalore

Dear Customer.

Thank you for sharing your details. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject..

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd!

With reference to your post and our discussion we wish to inform you that your request on the Balic Loan cancellation stands closed as we have cancelled the insurance in our records. We have shared the Statement of Account for your reference. For further clarification, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

sganesh52
                      Sir, I have taken ac under the loan of 4030cd00236100 with amount of rs.32490 through rajesh who is exemployee of bajaj finserv chennai he told me he will get a approval for cd loan and he will buy ac n give me rs.32000 so I went purchased iin viveks purasaiwalkam branch n he took ac and absconded so I went n enquired branch there mr.murugan n mr.balaji told me that he is fraud guy n they filed case againest him. so i have to pay. thereafter i have paid rs.26494 buy month on month and i lost my job so i missed my dues. on feb 23 i got call from deepak he said calling behalfof bajaj from mumbai n he concluded with settlement of rs.7000 n he will get NOC once the payment is done. n next day morning itself i have paid n sent a mail to him with the receipt. but thereafter no calls n email from him n now his number is switched off. now today i got a call from arthi from chennai high court n she said they initiated a police action against me n when i request her she connected call with mr.karthikeyan who is working in legal dept of bajaj finserv. n he said i have to pay rs.15046 to avoid legal action n get NOC. now i have paid that 15046 also. so totally i have paid rs.57785 instead of rs.32490. so can you remberse the amount of rs.25295 please.

[Apr 17, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by sganesh52 Apr 29, 2015
                      I got refund of rs.2225. Thank you consumer complaints and bajaj

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Bajaj Finance!

With reference to your post we wish to inform you that for your loan account number 4030CD00236100 we have received the amount of Rs 7000 paid by you. However we observe from our records that your loan has accumulated payment return and overdue charges of Rs.9, 650 due to which we are unable to close the loan and issue NOC. Kindly process a payment for the amount mentioned as soon as possible. The amount can be paid in Cash/Cheque or DD drawn in favor of “Bajaj Finance Limited”, payable at branch closest to you. Post which we would close the loan and issue NOC. We have attached the statement of account with details of charges for your reference. For any further clarifications, write to us at [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

Bajaj Finserv Lending

Can you look at statement that I have paid rs.15046 after the payment of rs.7000 as per your statement you have to repay me rs5396 apart from this I have done payment of rs 3249 with 11 shorts instead of 10 that amount itself comes total sum of rs35739. My dew is 32490. Thereafter I have paid 7000+15046=22046 so I have paid 57785 till date. I have requested you to kindly go through the statement and give me waive of the interest n charges which is extra fined. I paid nearly 58000 instead of 32000 so kindly repay the remaining amount of rs25295 and issue NOC too.

Nitinlati
                        HI This is regarding my personal pre approved loan which I had applied on 03-apr-2015 of rs 275000rs I had got call as well sms from your department that " Thank you for your appointment with bajaj our representative will meet you on[protected] " But till today nobody has visited to collect my document As well had called your help line No multiple time but body has given me any response then in finally got to know from your CSE that my loan application has been rejected hence I asked him the reason which is not able to tell he informed me that you will get call from our department with in some day but till now iI haven't got any call as well Being with you for more that 6 year and been loyal customer with out and default EMI record This is way I am been treated I am really sorry to say your company don't trust loyalty & Relation of customer for being so long with you Please help me to solve my issue Hope i get some positive response

[Apr 16, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MMathewE
                          My Loan Application number is [protected]. I had applied for a Personal loan for 6 lakhs and the executive (Mr. Nagaraj B Mob:[protected]) committed the following to me: 1. Processing Fees waived to 1% 2. Insurance fully waived 3. 14% interest - I was informed that this will be reduced further after the initial processing. I checked with him multiple times on all the aspects of the loan and he kept on reassuring me that he will not make false promises and that he does this day in and day out for multiple customers. During document verification, a Bajaj executive (Kannan B) called and checked the details and then sent a plain mail stating "As discussed please appove for the loan processing" I asked for clarification of the mail and there was no reply from him or Bajaj. I called them up and only after pushing them, they sent a mail with the approved loan details(Loan details were not what was discussed earlier) Loan detail mail sent to me: 1. Processing Fees 2% - I was earlier assured 1% multiple times 2. Sanction loan amount- 8.30 Lakhs - 2.3 Lakhs extra - This is totally not required and they expect me to pay 2% processing for the whole amount 3. 14% interest - Not changed and they are not even responding when I tell them that they informed that the rate will be reduced further. I feel cheated and wasted a lot of time behind the executives who seem to be lying in broad daylight. I have sent a mail to their internal mailer but still no reply. Now the Bajaj sales rep (Nagaraj) is asking me to reject the offer so that it seems customer rejected the offer and he is off the hook. I am asking for my blank cheques back which they have taken. Why are exrecutives like this not penalised? They should be booked for fraud. Please be aware of these loan executives from BAJAJ. They lie to you. It is worse that hiding the fine print.

[Apr 15, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Bajaj Finance Ltd!

With reference to your post we regret the inconvenience and request you to kindly help us with your contact details and other loan details so that we would get in touch with you to understand your query and rectify the same. For any further clarifications required please do write us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

We Care
                          Bajaj Finserv Lending.

Bajaj Finserv — Kindly Unblock My Bajaj EMI Card 2030 4000 1403 9657

Vijay Sharm
                            Hiiii Concern Dept. I Vijay Kumar, Customer of Bajaj Finserv. My bajaj emi card [protected] is permanent block....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bajaj Finserv — ROI Changed of fixed ROI PL without intimation also not agree to change Intentionally

Prabhashjain
                            I have very bed experience with bajaj Finserv. I have took one PL at 14.75% fixed. in that after 6 months I have done one...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Jagattiwari
                            Website :- http://www.bajajfinserv.in/finance/ Dear Bajaj Finance Ltd., I am very much frustrated with Bajaj Finserv. It has been 2 months chasing bajaj finance but no response. Solution from Bajaj Finance by mail this week. 1) Please type ‘LAN and send this message to [protected] from your registered mobile number . You will get your loan account number in few seconds! I tried this but it didn't worked. 2) Alternatively, we also request you to provide us with your loan account number or the following details, to help us respond to you. Please find the details. Name:- Jagat Niwas Tiwari Date of Birth:-30/10/1976 Mobile number:- [protected] Email ID: - [protected]@gmail.com Product:- Consumer Durable - Samsung TV Amount Financed:- Rs 1, 25, 000/- EMI:- Rs 8334/- Branch (If known):- City and State:- Bangalore Karnataka I received message from my bank of deduction of first EMI. Date of First EMI - 06/04/2015 Amount Deducted - Rs 8334/- Towards - BAJAJFINEMI4040CD[protected]. 3) Please send me the my customer id and loan account number, also send me the information how to login to my loan account in Bajaj Finance web site & send me the PDF file with loan details. Regards, Jagat tiwari [protected]
                            PLEASE SEND CUSTOMER ID RELATED TO PL. A/C NO 410PST42350519 TO MY MAIL ADD. [protected]@gmail com
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Finserv — NO PROPER RESPONSE FROM YOUR LOCAL OFFICE FOR PAST 2YEARS.

Venus Gopu
                              Dear Sir, I am V.Gopu, owner of the firm ARUN TEXTILES from Salem-Tamilnadu, for which I have business loan. I would like...

Purvin Prafulbhai Shah
                              One day i get a call from your customers Service People and they said that they are Providing Loan on 13%. i asked reducing then he told yes. he was speaking very fast i told him twice to speak slowly and he told me "first you hear my thing then i will reply all questions". he completed all the thing and he told me that emi would be around Rs.6300 and then i calculated the it was correct according to 13% reducing. and then i provide all the details what he wants. then i start asking question he just disconnect the call. when i see the EMI details i was shocked that it was around 22% reducing and 13% flat. it was miss saling case. totally wrong. so this thing make totally wrong impression about your all loan i will not take any loan from your side. i thing is good that you are not taking pre closer charges after one month. what can you help me in this case ? if nothing then after one month i will close this loan automatically. If you that person contact then give him good intensive for selling this product but i am sure that will not earn more money out of it.. if you check his leeds then most of the cases you will get company's like this and spoiling company image. this is only to share you that this thing is not going to run your company more time. Currently you have good image in market so i was trying to get in but this good experince for me. i learn good thing from you guys thanks you very much Please help me if you can i have ready to all money back if you are not charging me any thing Have a nice day

Wrong way to Provide Personal Loan