Bajaj Finserv

Load

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Finserv — Bajaj finserv - balic premium cd loan

Yusuf Bhatkar
Hi I am Yusuf Bhatkar from Mumbai. I bought a sony mobile from croma, Bandra. The emi that was supposed to be deducted from...
Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bajaj Finserv — Virtual account for loan account 53411821416

vikas_itc
Dear All, It is a complaint against the services provided by your Bajay Fin serv team. I got an OD limited loan from...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Rambhavan kauri
Hey i am writing this mail because i havent receive any emi card which the merchent has told me to give after 3 month ..its almost 7 month i havent receive any emi card.whenever i go they says please contact customer care ...whenever i call customer care he always says...i am in meeting i will not be able to give you detail at all ..tell me sir what kind of meeting is going on from 3 month as if we havent done any kind of meeting ...as if we dont know what meeting are...a humble request to you if you cant able to see whats going on in your whole system then please stop all this nonsense.stop promising your customer care that you will get ..i have been passed through it i know how cheap work you all do...bajaj finance sounds like this name is big in market ..and yes its right ...its not your fault sir...your employes are all currupted and they dont take the work seriously ...if this continu .i bet you all the market will go down.dont be a fake promiser..atleas give them a genuine reason or talk with them in a properly manner ...dont tell them to go .here and there...its feel like shame on you.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

We purchased Videocon LED by April 2015 for 18500, we paid initial amount of Rs.6000 in the dealer showroom MGB ELECTRONICS and they said to pay Rs. 1540 as EMI for 8 months. We paid EMI for past 2 months as 1540 but now we received a message from bajaj finserv as to pay EMI of 1850 on 05/07/2015 and the loan amount as 18500 which is incorrect. Kindly take necessary steps on this and make the real loan amount as 12000. We have hard copy of the bill with us.

[Jul 02, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sir/ Madam.

To help us expedite the process of resolution of your complaint, could you please share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

jotaniya hiren

I have given application for cancellation subject health insurance policy on 24. 06. 15.
      And my current employer providing me the health policy. So, i dont need this policy at all.

I have already inform health isurance department on above date. But they are saying policy will not cancell now. First emi was deduct on july month. Now i dont want to pay for the same also.

I have called bajaj finance customer care but no one is replying.

Request you to cnacelled my subject policy as soon as possible.

Hiren

Health insurance policy cancellation og 15 1000 6001 0000 7325

Bajaj Finserv — ECS Clearance issue

kisan mishra
        Hi, I have been a valuable and regular customer of bajaj finserv since last 3 years and have cleared more than 7-8 loans...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

atul khade
        Respected sir i was take two wheeler loan from your finance my loan no -L2WKPR01335920, i was pay my all loan amount on date 24/06/14 but last one year not received my NOC from your side your dealer and customer care executive say your loan amount is pending i have no dues receipt of dealer so please do the needful early as possible .

not yet received NOC of two wheeler loan

Dear Sir.

For queries related to auto loans, please call[protected] or you can write to – [protected]@bajajauto.co.in

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dear Sir, I, Nalin Kumar Pant holder of Bajaj Finserve Card Number [protected] am not able to use my card as I stay a few kilometers away from shimla. Does staying a few away from shimla take away my right to use the card. I have taken 2 loans from Bajaj and never have missed my EMI's. Is this the way a loyal customer treated . Its a really sad state to hear that I am uneligible to use my card beacuse I stay a few kms away from Shimla. Will I run away with your money if I stay away from Shimla. This is a really sad situation. I will never recomend anyone to be a part of this stupid nexus. Regards, Nalin

[Jul 01, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bajaj Finserv — Requesting to close the account

lakshmi padmaja
            respected Sir, i Ch.ramakrishna a Govt employee in APSRTC taken one month back a godrej fridge on EMI from your Bajaj...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bajaj Finserv — emi card blocked without any reason

prit007
            i mr manohar singh sohal want to complain about my bajaj EMI CARD BLOCKED-[protected] unnessasarily without any reason...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

dushi333
            Hello, I have taken a loan from your company.Loan no 4010PL08460441. I have taken cunsumor durable also, Have paid 8 installments of it. 2 of personal loan account also. From last 2 months my financial condition has become little critical. My father is a heart patient and mother is also not well. I asked your recovery agents to make me talk with our senior. I will pay the amount just little some delay is occuring and I am even ready to pay extra interest. But your recovery agents are not stopping in doing those threatening calls. I have already read how your recovery agents proceed in customer complaint forum.That is worse. If you will go by this way then i have to aproach other legal ways. I am ready to pay and that too with increased interest. His name is Naveen anand and calling from no [protected]. Waiting for your reply My no is [protected] and mail id [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Sir/ Madam

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your complaint. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

kahndelwal.shekhar
              I took a loan of Rs. 3, 80, 000 from Bajaj Finserv in 2014. Loan Acc num - 404SPL02390411. In April 2015, I borrowed money from friends and family to foreclose the account. I did a part payment of Rs.1, 50, 000 on 9th April 2015 through their online portal Experia, which they provide to every customer to track their loan accounts. I again logged in into the portal on 20th April 2015 to do the complete foreclosure of the loan account. I clicked on the foreclosure tab and it showed me the outstanding of approx Rs.12, 000 and I did that payment. I got the NOC certificate from Bajaj Finserv on 21st April 2015 stating that the loan account is closed. On 16th June 2015, I got a welcome call from Bajaj Finserv stating that you have taken a loan of Rs.1, 50, 000. I was surprised and taken aback my this. When I logged in into the Experia portal, I could see a new load added to my account of Rs. 1, 50, 000. Loan account number - 404SPL10597656, Tenure - 15 months - Direct Debit approved from my savings account - all set and that too without my consent. According to them money has been disbursed to my savings account on 16th June 2015. All this is so absurd. After raising the complaint to Bajaj Finserv internally, they got back to me stating that while I did the foreclosure of my last loan account - 404SPL02390411, due to some technical glitch in their portal (software system) the part payment of Rs.1, 50, 000 that I did was punched twice and hence Rs.1, 50, 000 is still pending against my name. According to me, Its a very vague claim. As a customer I did what I was supposed to do to foreclose a loan account. Whatever amount was shown by their system, I paid that amount and got a valid NOC from the company. Whats alarming here is - - If there was a technical glitch at company's end, company should catch hold of the software vendor to recover the loss, why is customer harassed in such a way? - Without my consent, how can they add a new loan on my name? How can they get the consent to deduct the EMI from my bank account? - Without my consent, how cna they decide the tenure of the loan that I have not even taken? What makes me more worried is that tomorrow they will come back saying that I owe some crores of rupees to them and since they have all my records with them, they will start deducting EMI from my bank account. Please help me. My only point is - I paid the outstanding amount honestly based on what their system showed that time and I even have a NOC certificate from them. So, why should I be bearing the cost of their technical glitch?

[Jun 29, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

atulphatak
                Hi, I have taken a consumer durables loan from your company and have submitted my contact details to you. I am getting a number o[censored]nwanted automated calls on my mobile which is causing me lot of trouble. To give you an example I got 5 automated calls in a span of 4 hours on 28/06 from numbers +[protected], +[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] at times 13:57, 12:25, 10:46, 9:44 and 09:23 respectively. I need Bajaj Finserv to kindly remove my mobile number from the contact list and stop these nuisance calls. My loan accounts are as under: 4020CD09967832 4020CD09967845 Thank you.

Unsolicited Nuisance Automated Phone Calls

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                Thank you. I look forward to your response and resolution at the earliest.
                I get innumerable calls on my number [protected]. It's complete nusiance. Stop this.inspite of blocking I get these automated calls from different nos.

Shahidulla N
                  I have a Consumer Loan from Bajaj Finance and have paid my 5 EMI's and have also applied Credit card by paying 200 rupees but have not recieved the card yet also there is no phone number to contact the consumer loan dept to get any info and no options available on IVR also no mails are replied, Customer Service is pathetic, i want the card or the amount to be refunded with an apology letter sent, my loan a/c number is 4040CD07624315.

Contact # [protected]
                  Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Vicky Shriyan
                    Complaint I am vikyath from mangalore . I bought one Sony 42 inch TV from harsha, [protected]@gmail.com complex, k s Rao road . For the products EMI amount is 4175 but my EMI amount deducted (thru ECS) per month is 5142 which is more than the amount what it supposed to be. Initially I overlooked the issue for several months but one day when I went through the website of bajajfinservlending, found that an extra amount of 967 being charged on every month because of BALIC PREMIUM CD LOAN (422BAL[protected]. I do not understand what it actually is? I was not told anything like this when I bought those products. Why this extra cost is being associated with my EMI amount also i have not got any document regarding this as well? Please clarify me why this extra amount is deducted on every month? Please help! As you can see in above statement.. Please take strict action.. I would like to convert method of payment through ECS into hand to hand cash payment. Account name namitha bhuvanesh s

Additional amount has been cut..Named balic premium cd

Dear Sir

To help us expedite the process of resolution of your query, could you please share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

Z H R
                      Balic premium cd loan 405bal10017731
                      We have never opted for balic premium cd loan 405bal10017731 for rs2562/-.

This is serious breach of trust and cheating, as we have never opted for such loan, we had only bought a mobile phone, for the emi amount is 1910/-, which should be charged to our account, you can invariably charge our account thru direct debit for this kind of loans, we were thing bajaj is reputed financer of loans, and such things certainly makes us feel and disgusting fraudulent ways of earning profits, by making us scape goat by charging such fraudulent amounts. We request you to cancel this loans with immediate effect and ensure this is not been charge us in the future...It such a pain to write such mails for some non nonsensical issue of charging... Pls remove it with immediate effect, otherwise we will have to file a consumer complaint and do stop payment of further emis.

Z.R
                      Dear Sir/ Madam.

Bajaj Finserv — Higher EMI claimed

Apurba Kabasi
                        Name : Apurba Kabasi Ph [protected] E-mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com Bajaj Card No. 4705 Complain: I purchased one HP Pavilion...

Sahil Sharma
                        I had taken a loan from Bajaj finance to purchase a phone, everything was going in order once there was issues with salary account so, the ecs was failed they were authorised try twice from the bank account, however they tried to take out 4 times resulting in multiple failures of ECS transactions, resulting in closure of my salary account, there was one installment left and this issue was created, however it was informed to them on right time when they contacted me for failed trasaction that i will make the payemnt on coming month as my salary would be credited and was paid on the same day i promised, no contact number through which a customer can contact and resolve issue, automatically whenever they want they can try a create a mess, you tell what should i do and how can i sort this issue, because i wont be getting salary in my account and it is also affecting my credit ratings as well. Sahil Sharma [protected]

[Jun 27, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

karthikaswin
                          Dear Team I have boughted 1 Washing machine and 1 grinder at vasanth & co through bajajfinserve as 0% interest ( 2 A\C) on same day. Now they deducted amount other way. They closed 1 account based my information after 4 EMI paid. and opened new A\C. ( They wongly mentioned EMI 09 instead of 10). But They still not adjusted what I paid, at my welcome letter. And another A\C they deducted Rs.300 (150*2) extra (over due as they said). But i never did late payment or missed payment. I cannot make call to the customer care(?) there is no care. and if they picked our call, they dont know how solve the problem. they just byepass the issue thats it.I have registered / raised so many complaints through mail and portal also. Nothing happened. kindly help me in this regarding. I am ready to (pay) close this 2 accounts. I have all the proofs in my hand.

[Jun 25, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

neerajagrawal_n
                            Hi Bajaj Finserv Team, This is to put to your kind notice and seek an action of some complaints i have regarding my personal loan with Bajaj Finance. 1) My first complaint is regarding the refund of interest of 9 days since I received the loan amount disbursal on 09th June and as per the repayment schedule my 1st EMI will be deducted on 02nd July hence i should be charged interest of 23 days for June month but since the EMI scheduled for 02nd July will have 30 days of interest calculated hence could you please arrange for a reversal of interest of 9 days. 2) My second complaint is regarding cash back of Rs.7500/- committed by Ganesh Kumar ( DSA Agency) in lieu of 1% processing fee charged by Bajaj Finance in which i was told that though the company is charging the processing fee of 1% i.e Rs.10, 000/- but Mr, Ganesh Kumar will refund Rs.7500/- to me from the commission received by him on this personal loan application since he is the one from whom this file was sourced and he is running an individual DSA ( Direct Sales Agency), to also let you know that Mr.Satyendra Kumar ( from Bajaj Allianz Staffing Solution as satyendra.[protected]@bassindia.com) has heard our conversation and also agreed on this proposal and now after the disbursal of the amount Mr. Ganesh Kumar is refusing to refund the amount of Rs.7500/- committed by him before the disbursal, also to let you know that i was in a constant pressure from Mr. Ganesh Kumar and Mr.Satyendra Kumar for the final disbursal of the amount since i was not ready to pay any processing charge but since it was their monthend on 02nd June 2015 and hence i was given this offer of refund of Rs.7500/- because of their target completion. I have also applied in HSBC for personal loan being an existing customer and my file was in process with HSBC at 12.99% ROI with NIL processing and part payment fee but since it was taking a day or two more hence i was pressurized by Mr.Ganesh Kumar and Mr.Satyendra Kumar to send a confirmation mail for Bajaj Finance personal loan on 02nd June 2015 due to monthend date. 3) Complaint regarding an amount of Rs.1, 250/- towards Financial Fitness report, in which i was charged an amount of Rs.1250/- from my final disbursement amount though i was not sure about this charge but on the good faith i replied on the final disbursal confirmation as OK and i was charged for an amount of Rs.1250/- but i don't need this report since i haven't asked for it but it was forced to me in final disbursal. I now want Bajaj Finserv team to take action on these points and give me a proper resolution of the complaint and take action on the people involved with regards to complaint no.2 regarding cash back and advise on this cash back. Hope to get a positive reply on these complaints else I will write this complaint to senior management team as well including Mr.Rahul Bajaj / Nanoo Pamnani and other senior management team of Bajaj Finance and Bajaj Group in case if i don't receive a positive reply and action on above complaints. Thanks, Niraj Agrawal Mobile:+91 [protected]

[Jun 24, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.