Bajaj Finserv

Off Western Express Highway

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Bajaj Finserv related photos (1894)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews

Gokulakrishnan1224
Dear Team, Myself Gokulakrishnan ([protected]), am holding BAJAJ FINSERV EMI card & i am paying the payments for 3 products, In the Month of June on June 10th INR 700 was debited from my account even after deduction of the three payments (Details mentioned below). I tried many many time to reach the customer care but all the time line was busy & i even tried calling to Mumbai branch office where they are cutting my call, i have ever seen such a worst customer care service like this. Please find the below mentioned Details for your reference NAME - GOKULAKRISHNAN EMI CARD NO - [protected] NOTE 1) ECS AMOUNT OF INR 2445 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 02ND JUNE 2015 - CUSTOMER DURABLE DETAILS 4030CD06269959 2) ECS AMOUNT OF INR 2673 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 05TH JUNE 2015 - CUSTOMER DURABLE DETAILS 4030CD06857463 3) ECS AMOUNT OF INR 1500 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT OF 05TH JUNE 2015 - CUSTOMER DURABLE DETAILS 4030CD05554521 4) ECS AMOUNT OF INR 700 WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 10TH JUNE 2015 - i am expecting a positive response from you people towards the deduction charges of INR 700 on priority & also refund the amount.

[Jun 16, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for sharing your Loan account number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your Complaint. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in

kamal pandit
    I have bought AC on 28th May'15 from Golden Refrigeration Co. Actual tax invoice amount Rs.42000/- as per product MRP. This AC bought through Bajaj Finance loan. My Loan amount showing Rs.46000/- which wrong as per original tax invoice . Need to correction before EMI proceed. Dealer name:- Golden Refrigeration Co. Address:- 22, kalakar street kolkata-700007. kamal pandit [protected]

Loan Amount different vrs actual  invoice amount
    Loan Amount different vrs actual  invoice amount

[Jun 15, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for sharing your contact number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Bajaj Finserv — EMI Card issued and blocked

Srithar Kannan Thangarajan
      Hi WeCare Team, Below are my details - Customer id is 1946 1686 EMI card : [protected] Card was blocked due...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

topy
      Dear sir, I am already write to complaint last 1month back still not resolved. A poor mans painful complaint with a troubled mind This is my heart ful pain complaint I am a poor middle class person working in a small work shop, Loan no:4090CD04202786 I am best customer of your Bajaj in last 7years, My total loans of your bajaj 5loans still running loan only one As regular my emi is cleared through ecs my bank.but aprial month emi of Rs.2000/-two times deduction. How to deduct 2times my amount? 1st deduct date:11/04/2015, , 2nd time:13/04/2015 I was not given any notification of the Deduction of the money either on the email or on the sms. I request you to look in the matter as early as possible and return and refund the money to me(in including penalty amount). ofer that i will pay your pending emis. My bank account copy attached this mail Respected sir this complaint may be a small in your mind but this was a big problem and a big trouble some complaint our point of view.

[Jun 11, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Sir/ Madam.

We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Rishabh Parashar
        hello my name is vivek parashar.i took a personal loan and a consumer durable loan from bajaj finance for the loan number is 4280PL00018444 and 4280CD00012812 which i have completed about 3 to 4 year ago suddenly i get a call from my lawer about my cheques being bounced and the loan number he mentioned was 428BAL00012814 when i checked on the website it was some BALIC PREMIUM CD LOAN which also i have payed for the amount of 1507/-.i am sure they have not returned my cheques and now they are bouncing it and threating me to sue me. i have loan closure letter for all the loans except this balic cd loan i m not able to generate it online inspite all the emis are gone.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
        paid the insurance and a very little penalty.500 rupees penalty was charged we wanted to end the dispuite thatswhy. had a talk with their lawer and then we took this decision.but we still are not sure if we had to pay this amount.i guess it's a technical glitch that costed me 2000 rupeess.

their legal advisor my anil tripathi ([protected]) is still threating me to drag in court if i dont pay the amount today itself that is 1500 + 1000 rupees penalty please accelerate the process.
        Dear Sir/ Madam.

mhatreashu
          Dear Team, I have tried to reach you by verious mode but, neither received any reply to my mail communication & there is such option in call centre no. to speak with cutomer care executive. I am Akshada Sanjeev Patil & purchased Fridge in month of Sep-2014. My customer Id is[protected] . I have not received my EMI Card till date. Its been more than 7 months & i am awating for the same. Now I have to purchase a new product but due unavalibility of card, its not possible to me. Its realy dispointing to customer who has commited to deliver the same within month but not provided till date.Expecting earliest reply from your end & confirmation from your team as well.

[Jun 09, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Madam.

To help us expedite the process of resolution of your query, could you please share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and assist you better.

firdos sara
            hello sir iam paid amont emi card 4month finsh but my card is nut coming what hapent i am mohd firdous khan loun acont number is 4000CD08122462 mail id [protected]@yahoo.com mobil [protected] thanks

Dear Madam

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your issue . You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

Vaishali1989
              I have received call from Bajaj Finance Pune branch Name is Pragati deshmukh. They are offering personal loan against Insurance Policy with 7% rate of interest .I have deposit amount 45000/- through cheque for loan in march . But still we have not received any reply from her side ... I have talk with Mr. Punit Panda and also Pragati Deshmukh and Ajay Jore but they are not giving proper ans ...Still i have not received loan amount and my investment amount. I Have save voice clip for proof

[Jun 08, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Madam.

Vivek Solanke
                I have purchased led from chroma and it's EMI is 1439 rs but extra amount of 444 deducted from my account the loan name is balic premium cd loan, i have not taken this loan even i don't know what kind of loan is this.Please help me with this, my Loan Ac no - 4020CD8992123 and Balic Loan Ac No- 402BAL09583336 my mob- [protected] Name - Altaf Hussain E-mail -. [protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 05, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Sir

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your Complaint. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

GauravNaik
                  Hi, I bought an Samsung TV from Borivali, Mumbai. For this product the EMI was Rs.1909 But as per bank statement says the amount is Rs.2360. And after checking with Experia portal of Bajaj Finserv some balic premium cd loan is being charged. So my question is why is being charged extra. And it's already being charged extra amount of Rs.3155. I was not told anything like this when I bought those products. Why this extra cost is being associated with my EMI amount.Also I have not got any document regarding this as well. Please clarify me why this extra amount is deducted on every month? I want all this deducted amount to be refund to an account. Hope you will respond quick for same.

Updated by GauravNaik Jun 18, 2015
                  Hi, I am not be able to get help from Customer service as policy number is not there or insurance policy documents I had not received. At the time of consumer durable loan there was not said something about loan for security?
                  Please I need my money back.
                  This is fraud and cheating without any acknowledgement from customer you people are applying policy and without any documents.

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                  I had contacted our customer service but they ask for policy number for further details like to cancel or any action on it. And I am not aware of any document, I had got of any insurance policy with my product.
                  Please do look in it asap.

survib
                    Dear sir, As per my name & complaint my name is SURENDRA R UPADHYAY, my registered mobile nos is [protected] in Bajaj Finserv I have got the PL loan of 93000/ hence they promise for my loan the @ interest war 18% but they r now charging me 40.86% from the beginning as my conversation to bajaj they r saying that we are charging about document MY PL A/C Nos:5770PL02264768 please help how to survive to this bank & I am really very shocked when checked my statement, hope u will help resolve my issue & make me out of this stress. thanks & Regard Surendra Upadhyay [protected]/[protected]

I don"t have any reply from any of the department,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Finserv — EMI Deducted after foreclosure of account and getting NOC [Resolved]

Ved Prakash
                      Dear Sir, I have used Bajaj Finserv Lending service to buy Consumer Good, the loan was upto 8 months with EMI 4584/- per month....
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

sapna2015
                      Hello, Company: - BAJAJFINSERV Loan no: - 5800CD0842450 Complaints: - 1. I opted this loan in the month of February, 2015 here Sales Person (Shailendra) added one more EMI in this Loan by telling me that it is a Health Insurance for which you have to pay only Rs.300/- Approximately but this been fake to me because it was a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY which I was not aware and when I asked to that SALES PERSON THEN HE SHOUTED ON ME LIKE ANYTHING….However now it is cancelled after so many complaints. 2. ECS for this LOAN supposed to start with effective 5th March, 2015 but due to Sales Person (Shailendra, seated in Croma Showroom in Gurgaon, DT MEGA MALL) carelessness he stated me that it will effect from 5th April but that is also did not happen. Then I myself tried to contact in various places of Bajajfinserv but nothing worked out. MENTALY Harassment call from DSA : - After all above I had an email id of bajajfinserv from where I got an email to make the payment in that mail I had wrote it that if nobody turned to take the payment then I will register a complaint against you all, then there was many call started coming from a DSA after 18th May, 2015 for the money and every time I stated that I am going out of station on 22nd May, 2015 so will be able to give cheque on 29th May, 2015 when I am back but those people and specially the MANAGER DEEPAK YADAV started forcing me to give payment before that when it was not my fault at all, ESC did not hit because of their technical issue still they forced me and STATED THAT IF I PAY AFTER 29TH MAY THEN THEY WILL TAKE PAYMENT IN CASH. However I made the online payment on 21st May, 2015, details are given below:- Account no XX2705 has been debited for the same. Available balance: Rs.12, 921.68 Combined Available balance: Rs.22, 921.68 The transaction reference No is[protected] For the same I did not get any Acknowledgment Recipient from Bajajfinserv, also I requested to the DSA MANAGER DEEPAK YADAV to send someone at my home to get it collect the ECS form as they stated that again I have to submit the form but after this payment no one bothers to turned back. June month payment also I do not know how they will going to take and to keep myself safe from this mentally harassment I have decided to pay online because due to BAJAJFINSERVES’s bad service I cannot afford to affect my CIBIL record. HUMBLE REQUEST: - Please consider my complaint and arrange to provide proper service and require documents related to my payment and loan. Thanks, Sapna Maity #[protected]

[Jun 03, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Sapna

Thank you for sharing your details. We have already initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us in the next 48 hours. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on [protected]@bajajfinservlending mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject?

vivekrane75
                        hi, my name is vivekanand m.rane. my personal loan no is 4050PL00285225. The person who collected my emi is case of late payment condition whose name is Mr.ABID SIRGUROH ID NO. BFL0405A4, contact no. [protected] which is mention on receipt. The person is contacted me for pending of EMI, but when he come to meet me in the month of february 2015 i told him that i would like to foreclose my account. then before comming to collect the cash of EMI he told me on telephonic contact that you can foreclose the account by depositing the balance amount. The said amount is 16500/- CASH. I told him that i will ready to pay the saidamt. but come on march ending.The person Mr.Abid had come on 30th March 2015 time :-1.00p.m.and collected the cash amount of Rs.16500/-and give me the receipt of cash amount, along with this i got the massage for the same.I asked to Mr.abid regarding the fore closure letter, he told me that he will give the said letter after march year ending closing, right now he had a tremendous load of recovery. Therefore i trust him.But when time passes he didnt pick up my call and now he is out of contact. still i got the massage from bajaj finserve to pay the Emi. I am requesting you whatever was happened is very wrong way. i will go further to resolve this from higher authorities. if time comes then i will lodge the police complaint along with Consumer court. any query about my complaint feel free to talk directly with me on [protected], or e mail on [protected]@gmail.com thanks n regards.. vivek rane

Rajesh_Chennai
                          Hi Team,

Service request no - SRN03096538, was raised on 20-My-15 towards cancellation of loan of value INR 30490.00 on 03-May-15 towards purchase of Panasonic Split AC through Reliance Digital. Loan Ref no - SF22484042. Still the request is in pending status. Awaiting resolution at the earliest. Contact no - [protected].

Details as follows :

Reliance Digital order No - R#015
                          Bajaj Fin Loan Disbursement (Loan Ref no - SF[protected].

Bajaj Finserv Lending
                          Service request no - SRN03096538. Its been more than 2 weeks since the request has been raised and no response from Bajaj Finserv. Hence let me know the procedure to file a complaint against Bajaj Finserv Lending.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bajaj Finserv — wrongly ecs debit and wrongly debit closure charge

radhakrishnan1980
                            Customer Name : RADHAKRISHNAN M Agreemant Number : 4590DL01423451 Asset / Property Cost : 750, 000.00 Tenure (In Months)...

yuvamadane
                            Hello Team, I have recevied called from bajaj Finserv and the person told me we provide loan you again bharti Axa life insureance policy, so i have purchase Bharti Axa policy but after this i have regulary contact with the person how called me for this loan and he told me your loan is in progress due to some audit your loan is delay but last two weeks i am trying to call respective person but i received switch off ring. I would like request you can you please help me for this issue. Regards, Yuvraj [protected]

[Jun 02, 2015] Bajaj Finserv customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Team,

I have send mail you on your menatation mail id . Kindly check and let us know your feedback as soon as possible.

Loab Account number:-L/SA225340

Yuvraj

Bajaj Finserv — Loan recovery agent harass me for recovery. [Resolved]

VIKRANT SHINGRE
                              My loan accont running in bajaj finance . still few days my loan last month not cleared to few isses. your loan recovery agents...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Bajaj Finserv — Wrong ECS debit to my Account.

Devamon
                              Someone purchased a LG washing machine and availed a loan thru Bajaj FinServ from Harsha Dealer, Nayandahalli, Bangalore during...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Bajaj Finserv — Harassment and using Foul language if loan not taken

Hanuman Saini
                              Today morning i got call from John Anand Rao (relation ship manager), it was the weirdest and worst experience. I explained...