Barclays

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Branches:
Mumbai:
Barclays Bank PLC - India Head Office
801-808 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Investment Banking - Investment Banking Division
Phone: +91 22 6719 6000
Fax: +91 22 6719 6100

601/603 Ceejay House, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai, 400018
Tel: +91 22 6719 6400

Pune:
Barclays Bank PLC
Connaught Place Building, Ground Floor, Shop No.31 & Shop No.32, Bund Garden road, Pune, 411001
Phone:+91 20 4120 8823 / +91 20 4120 8824
Fax: +91 20 4120 8830

New Delhi:
First Floor, Eros Corporate Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, 110019
Phone: +91 11 4657 9000
Fax: +91 11 4657 9098 / +91 11 4657 9099

Kanchipuram:
Barclays Bank PLC
K.B.K Tower, 2nd floor, No-33, 33/1 West raja street, Opp Kumara Kottam (above More Super market), Kanchipuram, 631502
Phone: +91 44 2723 4501 / +91 44 2723 4502

Fax: +91 80 2772 3531

Weekdays: 10 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 12:30 pm

Hyderabad:
Ashoka Capitol Blg Gound Floor, Shop no G-1A,Plot no. 89 & 90 L V Prasad Marg Road no 2, Opp KBR Park Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, 500034
Phone: +91 40 3087 8500

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Barclays Complaints & Reviews

My Braclays credit was upgraded for Rs 5000 form Gold to Paltinum, and they offer that they will provide the Promo code to book the Fligths tickets, From the day 1 the Promo codes are working and i have done multiple compalints to Barclays customer they always say that it will be taken care and i will get SMS.
after some days if you are statisfed Say Yes or NO, I always replied with No. But None of pepole has called me to resolve the problem.

Ravindra Pachange
Aug 13, 2020

This is in reference to today's phone call from barclay's bank, Some Mr. Deshmukh from[protected], had called...

I have sent following complaint letter to Barclays Bank with CC to Consumers Disputes Redressal Forum, Bandra, Mumbai on August 2, 2011. Till date there is neither acknowledgement from Barclays nor any initiative from Barclays to pay the compensation.

I shall appreciate in taking up the complaint with Barclays.

========================================================================

Customer Service Centre
    Barclay Card
    PO Box 10145
    GPO Mumbai – 400 001

Re : Blocking of Credit Card without prior informing.
    Platinum Credit Card No : [protected] ( VISA )
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
    The Captioned Credit Card was blocked by Barclays Bank without prior informing me. I submit here-in-below the sequence of events

a) I visited Colombo, Singapore and Malaysia between June 8 to June 15, 2011.

b) I had done shopping at Singapore and had swiped captioned credit card for effecting payment but processing of payment was declined. The card was blocked on June 10, 2011. I had to face embarrassing situation at cash counter in Singapore Departmental store and had to borrow to make payment. Not knowing the card was blocked I again swiped at Malaysia Dept. Store but same was declined and had to forego purchase of few items at Malaysia departmental store besides facing embarrassment in presence of other customers.

c) I have Direct Debit of two Vodafone Mobile Phone connections ( Nos[protected] & [protected]) linked to Barclays Credit Card. Due to blockage of Card the domestic Direct Debit of Vodafone bills was declined and I had to immediately arrange cash payment.

d) On returning to India and checking with Barclays Customer Service centre, I was informed by Arvindkumar Vishwanathan – Executive (customer service) that Barclays does not honour processing of credit card payments in certain foreign destinations like Singapore & Malaysia. He further stated that Barclays had called up on June 11, 2011 at around 7.30 pm to cross check whether it was not a fraudulent payment in foreign country but since I did not respond it had blocked the card.

Complaint
    a) The Terms & Conditions of captioned VISA card does not mention that I have to inform Barclays before swiping for payment in foreign countries. It’s an international VISA Card. Why was payment through valid VISA credit Card declined in first place?

b) Barclays had called up only once that too after blocking the card ( card blocked on 10th June and the call was made to me on 11th June) and had gone ahead with blocking of card without prior informing me. Also, while in foreign countries, incoming calls from unknown nos at times are not responded as it entails heavy international roaming charges. Nowadays, so many promotional calls are made by banks, insurers, etc and hence the criticality of calls cannot be judged by one single missed call.

c) Barclays after calling once and missing response, could have communicated by SMS at time of second swipe in Malaysia which at least could have cleared the situation.

d) The Domestic Direct Debit of Vodafone mobile bills (two connections) that was being regularly honoured in past months was declined due to blocking of card. The argument that swiping of card at foreign destinations could have been fraudulent has no logical application to the Direct Debit payments.

Grounds for Compensation
    [protected][protected]
    a) Barclays act o[censored]nilaterally blocking the VISA card without informing is blatant breach of Terms & conditions of an International VISA card.

b) Declining payment by Barclays caused undue embarrassment in foreign country departmental store. I had to borrow at Singapore and had to forego purchase at Malaysia.

c) Blocking of Card first and making just one attempt to contact thereafter is irrational. It does not show adequate concern for a Platinum customer. SMS could also have been sent.

d) Declining Direct Debit of two Vodafone Mobile bills have no sanctity as it’s not having any connection with fraudulently swiping of card by someone else. I had to take time out to make cash payment to avoid discontinuation of services.

e) In recent judgement The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum Bench held ICICI Bank guilty of deficiency in service and also criticised the Bank for blocking the Credit Card without informing the Cardholder and levied penalty of Rs 50000 on ICICI. It further observed that Bank is bound to inform the consumer well in advance before blocking his Credit card.

Compensation sought
    [protected][protected]
    In context of huge embarrassment caused due to declining of payment in foreign country and declining of domestic Direct Debit payment and considering my status, I seek compensation of Rs 1 lac from Barclays for it’s unilateral illegal action of blocking International VISA card.

cc : The President )
    Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum )
    Near administrative Bldg, 3rd floor ) with a request to take cognisance of my complaints on
    Near Chetna College ) merits and instruct Barclays to compensate.
    Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 )

Barclays Visa Card — No good Service

Barclays Customer care is just pathetic u mail them thousands of time and they shall not get back to u. i had also asked them to close my credit card account, but still it has been not cancelled. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Barclaycard — Credit Card blocked

I am operating the Barclay Credit card and presently I have no dues pending. My card is blocked by the company and no reason is given to me. I need to reactivate my credit card.
    M.S.Nagarajan
    Its seems inordinate delay on part of Barclays to pay the compensation is only pushing me to resort to legal options. In case of pursuing legally, I would like to hike my compensation to Rs 5 lacs for harassment, expenditure of my executive time, money & energy.

Its shameful, Barclays have maintained silence and have not replied to this complaint.
    Is anybody listening ? Seems Barclays prefers court battle to pay higher compensation.

Hitendra Mehta
    IS BARCLAYS LISTENING ????

The Complaint needs to be acknowledged at least. No letter from Barclay's.

It's pure case of harassment. Delay is just pushing a customer to seek legal recourse and with steeper monetary compensation for the hardship undergone to seek redressal.

Aggrieved
    Hitendra Mehta
    Barclays have sent a written response ( after my escalating the complaint to Head - Customer Care Dept thru' E-mail ) that Card was blocked to protect Customers Security. It is a mechanical response from Head of Customers care Dept. He does not answer my specific points in the complaint, like,
    a) why only one attempt was made thru' call on my Cell before blocking the card while I was in foreign country ?
    b) why SMS was not sent on my mobile when it failed to contact me on cell ?
    c) why my Direct Debit ( to Barclays Card ) of two Vodafone Bills was declined without getting in touch with me ?
    d) why no attempt was made to reactivate my Card or understand the actual status of my transactions in foreign country ?

It's disgusting as without answering specific questions, they take a stand that Customer complaint has been attended to and close the file. This forum should have mechanism to complete the circle whereby the action taken by the accused Party to redress the complaint is satisfactory or not ? If complainant is not satisfied, the complaint should be kept open & there should be onus on the accused Party to resolve it.

Aggreived,
    Hitendra Mehta
    barclays is worst bank put ur complaint to Ombudsman - Reserve Bank of India. online complaint forum is available

Facts:

a) I am holding Barclay Banks Platinum VISA Card no [protected]. br...
      Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am very regret to inform you that I have been continuously facing a lot of system problem...

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice about harassment caused by Barclays Collection agencies to me (concerned party holding Credit Card Number : [protected]). This card has been inactive (discontinued) for the last 2 Years and I have spoken to numerous (>40) barclays personnel s to get it settled and close my account over this period of time with no responses.

I have always been available on my mobile number, but recently some collection folks i.e. Marc (+91 [protected], [protected]) and Gupta (+91 [protected]) have been harassing and threatening my parents and sister back home and putting them through immense mental torture. I have had numerous conversation with these guys and I did request them to come to my place and settle the account, but all in vain. Nobody ever turns up (applies to all the other barclays people I have spoken as well) and eventually the case is handed over to some other person/agency and the story repeats itself.

This irresponsible and arrogant behavior of the Barclays Bank and related agencies has blown out of the box now and hereby has forced me to write this mail, asking for higher authorities help. Harassing and torturing my parents and threatening them for money is not justified, whereas the primary party concerned here (myself) has always been available...is NOT done!!

Kindly help me out on this and please let me know if there is anything other information is required from my side.

I can be contacted anytime on my mobile i.e. +91 [protected]

Kunnal
      Aug 13, 2020
      barclays is realy worst bank, put written complaint on RBI ombudsman online complaint forum,

I, SHRI. GANESH KISHOR TAK, bearing SBI Credit Card No.[protected], had suffered great headache of fraudulant transactions, which occured on 05.04.2011. On this day, at around 12.30 i received sms about transactions while i was on duty having credit card in my pocket, that the said transactions were made to BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. of Rs. 5000/-, Rs.5000/- & Rs.24,596/- ( three times ). same time when i got 1st sms, i contacted customer care which also took 10 min. to connect the line and i immediately cancelled my card. it was totally out of my knowledge how this occured as the card was neither lost, nor ever ever i shared my any information with anybody.

i raised dispute form same day, also i made complaint in Cyber Cell Crime in Navi Mumbai. I did not hear from SBI, but made time to time follow up with the bank which revealed that matter s under investigation.

ALSO, Sir, one more incident had occured on the same day, in case of my BARCLAY CARD NO.[protected], where having history i.e. neither card stolen, lost, i however received SMS where 3-4 fraudulant online transactions were made total amounting to Rs.9500/- in favour of Telecom Cos. i.e. BHARTI AIRTEL, RELIANCE ENERGY, MTNL. Same day, i sent Dispute Form and urged investigations and retrievals. Having no concern of any type with these Telecom Cos., i am totally in full stress how to deal with it. Now Barclay has sent one representative for payment recovery and making calls. I hereby request you to help me to come out of this.

In both these cases, i had made application and complained in Cyber Cell Crime, Navi Mumbai Commissioner Office, CBD Belapur.

Please need your help in this matter. My Mob.No.[protected],[protected].
        Aug 13, 2020
        on 11.7.11, i received legal notice u/s 25(1) of 'Payment & Settlement Systems Act-2007' from Barclay's Advocate Mr.Agarwal to make payment as they say that ECS Payment being stopped by me is punishable for 2 yrs.impri.or with fine against 'legally enforceable debt'.

i have sent them reply on 17.7.11, clearly that though it is stopped by me, but the said payment is nothing but against fraudulant transactions and not legally enforceable debt, so question of making payment by ECS does not arise and i can take step for stopping ECS at any time.

on 17.7.11, again i contacted Cyber Crime Branch, Navi Mumbai and they sent mails to the concerned Banks and their investigation is in process. but, i m really under stress caused by such unknown miscreants which i urged to Bank to find out actual culprits and retireve from them.
        SIR, NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP.
        THANKS FOR NECESSARY CO-OP. AND WAITING FOR ASSISTANCE
        TO,
        SBI CARDS

YESTERDAY, I HAVE SENT YOU WRITTEN LETTER REGARDING THE ABOVE ISSUE OF FRAUDULANT TRANSACTIONS AND PRESENT FOLLOW UP MADE WITH CYBER CELL, NAVI MUMBAI. CYBER CELL HAS BEEN WORKING ON SUCH GRIEVANCES AND IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY NOTICE AND ALSO YOU ARE AWARE THAT PRESENTLY SUCH SCAM IS IN OUR SURROUNDING TO HACK OUR SECRETE INFORMATON AND MAKE TRANSACTIONS AND IT TOO WITH TELECOM COMPANIES MOSTLY AIRTEL, RELIANCE, ETC. SO, PLEASE TAKE INTO MY INNOCENCE IN THE MATTER AND STILL IT'S SHOCKING FOR ME, BEING VICTIM OF NO ANY FAULT ON MY SIDE, PLEASE. IT HAS LOST MY SLEEP AND MY PEACE.
        TO,
        SBI CARDS,

Thanks for +ve feedback given today at 2.00p.m. when i was told that fraudulant amount is credited temporarily and shall be contacted very soon to arrive at amicable solution by recovering the same from concerned faulty ones.

again i request to recover the same from those who are real culprits.

i have told the same information to Cyber Cell Dept. Navi Mumbai today itself.

thanking you,
        Barclay Cards,

I haven't heard anything from Barclay in the matter to whom i have repeatedly made requests to recover the said amount towards fraudulant transactions as they have lot of information with them about the real culprits or from telecom companies as i am not the actual payee to their bills and they have got their money frommy credit cards and so they are at default.

thanking you,
        To,
        SBI CARDS

Thanks for crediting the amount which was under dispute of 'FRAUDULANT TRANSACTION' against SBI Credit Card No.[protected].

KIndly also note that the above incident was immediately brought to your notice, and as you have reversed the amount u nder dispute, please also reverse penalties, levied by you on it uptil now. As it is not against any transactions but against disputed fraudulant transactions, please

My father who is 92 and has been a Barclays customer for many many years made a transfer to his grandson's account in...

BARCLAYS FINANCE - Personal Loan
          Hi.. I have taken a personal loan from Barclays Finance Sunder Nagar Branch New Delhi for an amount of Rs. 1,31,515 and at the time of taking the loan i was told that i
          was getting the loan for 18.21% rate of interest. But now they are charging me a rate of interest of 30% per annum. which is way above of what i was told at the time of taking the loan. Would request your help in sorting this case.
          Aug 13, 2020

I have been working with a Debt Management company that helps individuals with such cases. I would love for you to take up our services to help you out with your issue. I can be contacted on [protected]/[protected] or email me at [protected]@debtdoctorindia.com

Timothy
          ya barclays is realy worst bank, put your written complaint on RBI ombudsman online complaint forum

Sujith

Kindly, I am Hasan Mohamed Zein El-Abedein Hasan Salama from Egypt.
            Please I have received from Dr. Jennifer McMahon (Microsoft Promotion director) and his mail is ([protected]@hotmail.com)an email that I have won MICROSOFT AWARD , and they told me to contact MR. NICHOLAS BLAIR his number is
            +[protected] and his mail is ([protected]@london.com) to claim my prize witch it one million British pounds he send me a scanned copy from cheque witch it is attached bellow and he told me to contact Mr. Scott Edward foreign remittance/transfer manager Barclays Bank London, and he told me that I have to pay 750 british pounds to open a none resident account to transefeer money to my account here in Egypt , and his mail is ([protected]@barclayslplc.com) , and the direct line is +[protected] and the address of the bank is BARCLAYS BANK PLC. 15 GREAT PORTLAND STREET, LONDON, W1W 8QW, UNITED KINGDOM.

Please I need to know is all this is true or wrong , and if it true what shall I do ,

My Mail is ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Thanks a lot and best regards.
            money
            Aug 13, 2020
            I need an answer Please !!!
            you Message recieved.
            CONTACT IMMEDENETELY
            The United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
            On
            JOHN HARRY (MANAGEMENT OFFICER Uk)
            LONDON –GARY KINGSTON MD (LONDON LOTTARY DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, ICC)
            Email. - [protected]@yahoo.in
            INDIA – RAKESH KUMAR MD (INDIA LOTTARY DEVELOMENT OFFICER, ICC)
            Email – [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile no [protected]
            Tel: +[protected]
            +[protected]
            +[protected]
            [protected]@ymail.com
            ALERT
            NOT RESPONSE OTHER EMAIL ADD. AND MOBILE NUMBER.
            I am sorry, there is no Email working . please give me an emails are working to send to .

Thanks alot

Dear Concern,

This is regarding written off case client ID[protected] & Credit card no. [protected],i wish to inform you that in the month of oct'2009, i have deposited all my due of your company Rs. 4000/- (Four Thousand Only).But it has been updated in your system on dated 14th Nov'2009,due to this delay my name (Kapil Kumar Bajaj)is reflecting in CIBIL.

Request you to please do the needful to avoid any unwanted condition. I am enclosing the scan copy of F&F Letter and Receipt.

Kapil Kumar Bajaj
              Mb. No. (+[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              please solve my problem, please call or please mail.

Kapil Kumar Bajaj

1) In Jan, 2011, requested the bank to facilitate early closure and repayment of the loan since I was finding it uneconomical to keep paying large interest amounts on the EMIs.
                I manages funds from a personal source in order to make early payment.
                2) I additionally requested for a waver of early closure charges due to my unsatisfactory financial condition. An EMI also got delayed due to my financial crisis.
                3) I was advised up-date my last EMI to wait for some time, before something favorable could be done.
                4) I did as advised. Thereafter two more installments have been debited to my savings account (by auto pay facility). However the bank officials are denying any concessions.
                If this was to happen, I should not be liable to pay any interest after I expressed my need to make early payment.
                My Email to the Bank is reproduced below:
                -------- Forwarded message[protected]
                From: Jyotsna randhawa <[protected]@gmail.com>
                Date: Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 4:37 PM
                Subject: Repayment of Loan Account No. LC [protected]
                To: varun.[protected]@barclays.com, akhil.[protected]@barclays.com

Please refer to the trailing email and telephonic conversation with your various personnel as follows:-
                1. Called your telephonic customer care on 5/6 June 2011, and expressed the need to make early payment against the loan.
                2. During a telephonic conversation with Mr. Varun Monga, Branch manager Chandigarh Region on 6th June 2011, I informed him that I needed to make early payment of the balance loan amount immediately. I apprised him of the whole situation as to what all happened from Jan"11 onwards.
                3. On - 6th June 2011, I talked Mr Akhil (Branch manager Ludhiana Region) also (Ph No.[protected]_____) and apprised him of this matter.
                4. On:-7th June 2011, I sent the first trailing email to Mr Akhil.
                5. On 8th June I again called Mr. Akhil on his ph no.[protected]___ and asked to arrange collection of Loan amount. He told me that he would revert with corrected re-payment details within the next 2 hours time
                However, till the time of writing this email, no one from your end has contacted me.

6. Mr. Salil Sharma Public Relation Officer Ludhiana Branch has been the person who has been dealing and communicating with me in this case since 20th January 2011. I informed him of my financial problems and requested a waver of any kind if possible. I was advised that I pay the missed EMI amount and something would be done. On 27 of Jan I paid my EMI and I requested for a foreclosure . I was advised that let M.arch month go n a request 4 waver of interest would be seeked by him frm his seniors. If waver was not possible I should have been told initially.I have been in regular contact on phone with Mr Salil .Then. on 22nd April i had send an Email for early fore closure of my loan and collection of money with request for waver if any could be done. as advised by him. till today im still requestin 4 a foreclosure and the details of it but the wait is still on.

This suggests that deliberate efforts are being made by your bank to delay the matter and charge me more interest, as far as you are able to stretch.
                From above communication and inaction from your end it clearly indicates that you are attempting to continue delaying the process of early closure of my account as requested by me since February 2011 and finding ways and means of charging me interest.

In spite of expressing my financial constrain to your good office they have not bothered to take required action.

This is Tantamount to cheating. Hence im separately marking a copy of this communication to the consumer forum

Further please note that w.e.f 12th June'11 evening, I shall be out of station for a couple of days, therefore please send your representative alongwith the correct balance payable amount and close the matter immediately.

I shall not be responsible for any delays.

Thanking you.

Jyotsna Randhawa

Personal — Delay in processing

I had submitted my passport application form on 12th Jan 2010 and the police verification was also done by Feb'10 but the status which was green previously is now Red and it says that "Your Police Verification report has been received by us, and your file is in line for further processing."
                This has been same since last 1 month. Please let me know what is the actual status of my file and when my passport will be issued ?

File no. W03006410
                DOB. 15/06/80
                Asoka

I Anil Kahale would like to inform you that, I have done transaction Rs.554.37 on dtd. 31.03.2008 for that amount I got the account statement (Period 22.02.08 to 24.04.2008) the due date was 14.05.2008 and I had dropped the ICICI bank Cheque NO. 068522 dtd 11.05.2008 Rs. 555/- on 11.05.2008 in to the Barclay card cheque drop box near rail way station Aurangabad M.S., ( Because they doesn't have collection department in Aurangabad) and the cheque is clear on dtd. 21.05.2008 actually I don't know the problem.From next month the collection department increasing the amount every month and asking me to the payment, Started harassing sending SMS and calling me from various number from Mumbai & other cities, I complaint the concerned department regarding the same but they write me we will response you shortly.

But now they gave my name to CIBIL department as a defaulter. Please Help me.
                  Aug 13, 2020

DEAR SIR/MADAM Am speaking on behalf of blessing kuku in siera leone who is my girl friend.His dad died long ago and he has an account with your company. mr vincent kuku[protected]ris,mr anderson roland is the transfer officer with swift code CBKOSLOD.I will be traveling to africa tomorrow .i want 5 million naira to be transfer to this account[protected] wema bank plc in nigeria for the survival and schooling miss blessing kuku.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    They are good people, who asks for help.I helped them, and they paid me what it was worth. I had 750 000 US dollar in my bankacc.after we finished our deal. So I, Willy Sorken from Steinkjer in Norway can guarantee for these poor people.

My psychiatrist says that what happened was just a dream. And that people from Africa lie and steal all the time, they can not do other things than that.
                    The comment about Barclay Bank is just fraud and deception!!! Don't take it seriously, and don't connect my name, Willy Magnus Sorken to this criminal "niggermafia".
                    I want to advise all the people behind this site to delete all comments where my name are mentioned. If they do so, it will give a happy ending for us all.Seriously, because I'm so mad that I could have done anything evil with anyone now. Take my ADVICE!!!

This is regarding to my credit card no.[protected] which I have cancelled, because of unsatisfied...

Such a so called big Multinational Corporate firm i.e.,Barclays finanace running with nonsense and careless, andgood example of mismanagement
                      At initialy to get loan it requires only one call to get n everything will be done by them at your doorstep, but now if i want to close the loan after two years, it is almost 10-15 rounds in mulund office, till no one is ready to take care, n after calling , even dont have manners to attend calls, calls will be attended after 7.00pm by security person to forward message of ofiicials regarding closing hour n no one is available to talk,
                      will not suggest anybody to deal with such type of rubbish organisation, its better to deal with any indian finance, compony
                      R.D
                      Dear Sir

At the outset, we regret the inconvenience casued to you.

Please share your contact details on the below mentioned Barclays Finance customer care number or mail us at barclaysfinance.[protected]@barclays.com for us to resolve your complain appropriately.

Customer care No: [protected]

Customer Service Team

I had taken a credit card from Barclay's Bank PLC in the year 2008 and then after making regular payments for a long...

Pls find below a fraudulent mail received to me. Initially they were asking my id proofs and then they have sent me below mail and SMS on my mobile no. asking me to deposit of Rs.24770/- as conversation charge to be paid to RBI and also I got a SMS from unique ID – “RBI” as detailed below:

SMS from RBI on 30/05/2011 at 11:12am to my no.[protected] : “From: Reserve Bank of India, Cash to be deposited in State Bank of India, A/c.no. [protected], Name: Gopal Das, PAN no. AZPPD9180Q. By Mr.Grace Kushie – Foreign Exchange Department”.

Also I was getting a call from Mrs.Trushi from ph.no.[protected] and she is telling that she is from RBI forex department calling me for RBI charges to be paid and she only sms me as detailed above.

Pls find below the Mail received to me.

This is for your information and seeking your strong action against these fraudulent people.

This mail is in public interest. Kindly requesting for legal action pls.
                        Thanking you.
                        Yours faithfully,
                        Suresh R.

[protected][protected]--Mail copy[protected]----

From: BARCLAYS BANK PLC <[protected]@gncn.net>
                        To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Sent: Sun, May 29, 2011 2:32:01 PM
                        Subject: *Processing Officer Arriving Tomorrow In India, Kindly Be Ready With The Conversion Fee Of 24,770 INR*

Error! Filename not specified.
                        CUSTOMERS ATTENTION
                        24 Hrs Online Customer Service
                        Barclays Commercial Bank Of London
                        London Branch.........
                        PO BOX 36997, Catford,
                        London, SE6 4WT, UK

Registered Office: Barclays,
                        Registered No: 169628.

This is to notify you that your won Cheque has been referred from the signal department here in UK to the Reserve Bank Of India waiting for the arrival of the processing officer to procure the vital document needed for the prompt transfer of your funds.

However, the processing officer will be leaving for India tonight for the purpose of the transfer of your fund to your Local Account.

Meanwhile you are to pay your RBI Conversation fee immediately the processing officer get in touch with you, the reason why it will be of paramount importance for you to get that done immediately, that will enable them to procure the vital document needed for the prompt transfer of your funds. The RBI Conversation fee consist of the insurance & ministry of finance stamps as well as the approval signature from India Government. According to the telephone conversations I had with the (RBI) Public Relation Officer, they indicated that immediately the necessity is been put in place your fund will be transfer to your account immediately.

I do advise you to cooperate with the Processing Officer (DR.PETER COHEN WOOLFE ) to enable him get your fund transferred to your account tomorrow only. See below the processing officer's details:

Name: DR. PETER COHEN WOOLFE
                        Age: 65-Years
                        Nationality: British
                        Country Of Resident: England
                        Email: processingmanager_dr.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Please be reminded that the Conversation fee is 24,770 INR according to RBI (PRO). And it has to be remitted to the officer immediately he get in touch with you. We sincerely assure you that all processes are well co-ordinated with utmost experience and as soon as the Processing Officer arrive India tomorrow morning all transactions should be fixed. Once again we are sorry for the inconveniences. Thanks for your patience and being part o[censored]s. You can write us if there be any query.

We expect that you co-operate with the processing office to enable him get your fund transfer to your local account on time.

For query or further clarification, please contact the Head of Foreign Remittance Department (Cheif Executive) on direct line [protected]

Sir Adolf Stratford Thomas (Mr.),
                        (Senior Officer)
                        Account Department (Local/ Foreign)
                        International Banking Unit,
                        Barclays Bank Plc..,
                        Tel: [protected], [protected], [protected]
                        Barclays Bank Plc.
                        Lottery
                        Aug 13, 2020

Dear sir we are received this mail and send all information but not credited in my bank a/c this amount so please help me i,m forwarded this mail copy
                          1 Churchill Place
                          London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom

Dear Customer,

RE: INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF
                          £5,800,000.00

We at this bank wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough
                          Review of your Inheritance/Contract funds transfer release documents in
                          Conjunction with the Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund
                          Assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate
                          Transfer of a part-payment £5,800,000.00 to your designated bank account
                          From their offshore account with us.

The Audit reports given to us shows that you have been going through hard
                          Times by paying a lot of money to see to the release of your funds, which
                          Has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advice that you
                          Stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office
                          Since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your funds as you
                          Have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

The only thing required from you is to obtain the Non-Residential
                          Clearance Form to enable us credit your account directly by telegraphic
                          Transfer or through any of our corresponding banks and send copies of the
                          Funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect
                          In your bank account within five (5) bank working days from the day you
                          Obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Form.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, kindly forward your FULL NAMES, CONTACT ADDRESS, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT or DRIVERS LICENSE, TELEPHONE and FAX NUMBERS directly to my private E-mail: mrsmaureenfrank.[protected]@admin.in.th (OR) maureenfrank.[protected]@lunnet.com

Mrs. Maureen Frank
                          Head, International Banking Division.
                          Barclays Bank PLC, UK

Barclays Bank Plc, Uk — Winning Funds

I have received an email regarding winning funds and they have asked me to deposit Rs 25000.00 in some persons name in india, kindly check and confirm if the same is genuine or not. attaching the screen shot of the email received.

Jayanta
                          Email : jayanta.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Mob : +91 [protected]

Despite of the repeated telephonic reminders; Barclays bank have not sent us the consolidate report we requested for to understand the amount we required to pre close the loan last year.

After a year (now 2011), Barclays bank is repeating the same story, not sending the form/documents required to pre close the loan.

The EMI I have paid in this month of May 2011 is the last EMI I have paid to Barclays bank against my loan # 1213281.

If Barclays bank fails to send me the pre closure form than I will be forced to withdraw the funds from my account so that the next EMI bounces and also I will not be bearing any kind of penalty because the responsibility of sending pre closure forms lies to Barclays bank which they have intentionally failed numerous times.

Barclays bank has also cheated us by giving the loan at 17.5%, I am stating this statement on the grounds that when we threatened them to send the form otherwise we will bounce the EMI, they gave me offer to reduce the interest by 2% and bringing it down from 17.55 to 15.5%. Is this not the proof enough that how Barclays bank has sucked the blood enough from the civilians who required loan during financial hardships.

This mail to Barclays bank will be used as the proof that we had placed request over the phone numerous times but they have repeatedly intentionally failed to fulfill their part of responsibilities.

Violet Deepa Sera