[Resolved] Bernoulli Consulting Pvt.Ltd. — Not meeting the statutory compliances (ESIC, PF) and PT, service tax, and other registrations

Santhu Pillai on Jan 13, 2014
The above mentioned company is doing business in India from Oct'12 in Bangalore, India. They were working without registering the company till July'13. Its a US based company and the CEO is not following any of the Indian labor laws and other regulations. Its not paying ESI, PF to their employees. Also the company is not registered with any of the statutory compliance registrations like shops & establishment, PF, ESIC, PT.

Its evading the complete service taxes and income taxes to the Indian Government. Its exploiting the Indian employees and Its time for the authorities to shut down this illegal company in India before they run away with all the money.

The CEO/MD is Brandon Lee who is running another company in US by name Real T solutions Inc. and he is not abiding any of the Indian laws.

Please take the immediate measure to black out this FRAUD company.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am completely agree with your post Santhu. I know this Brandon Lee very well. He is kind of a thief. His main motive is make nice money and ran away. He is making fool of Indian people. Because of that only he has opened a company in India. This company should go back from India.
Original company is "Real T Solutions", Las Vegas, NV. Brandon Lee is a robber. Brandon Lee is a thief.
Hi All, I Agree to the statement of the member. I am still a employee of the company and I will vouch every word said. The company does not have official website over a period of 2 years, not done any statutory compliance, Hire and Fire is the policy, till now 2 Managers( Pramod, Shivaprasad + 1 Manager joined for 1 day total 3 managers), 1 HR and many our colleague nearly half a dozen employee as been fired on flimsy ground within 2 years.We all work in anticipating today will be last day in the office.There are instances employee's asked to leave in midnight.Bernoulli does not even have ESCROW account in US for running the business. Appraisal and Quarterly Bonus not done in Time. No Application is provided to do the searching and Examining, everything is online search(Data trace provided recently with limited access).High target and high quality expectation. It is becoming another KSPL in the industry.New Manager hired his Name is Vishwanath M V from SLK(everyone know how his exit happened in SLK) is luckiest person to just login 3-4 hours a day(making double income from school and Bernoulli). I RECOMMEND NEW AND EXPERIENCE PERSON NOT JOIN THE COMPANY.BEAWARE BERNOULLI.
Also our HR person Vijay Nanjundaradhya (Former employee of Visionet) will give false promises to us and the prospective employees while hiring and make us to join this FRAUD Company. I am still working in this company and we realize the actual scenario once we come to floor. He will go any extent to make his hiring target so that he can survive in the company. He will not see him in the office after our recruitment and he will login from home (BUT DON’T KNOW WHAT HE DOES) for few hrs when the so called CEO logins to show him he is also working. We already registered a complaint against these who will spoil our careers. I think time has come for us to approach Kannada Rakshana Vedike to protect our dignity and make this company closed and put the HR, Manager and CEO to behind the bars. JAI KARNATA MATHE!
Also the hr person vijay nanjundaradhya (Former employee of visionet) will give false promises to us and the prospective employees while hiring and make us to join this fraud company. I am still working in this company and we realize the actual scenario once we come to floor. He will go any extent to make his hiring target so that he can survive in the company. He will not see him in the office after our recruitment and he will login from home (But don’t know what he does) for few hrs when the so called ceo logins to show him he is also working. We already registered a complaint against these who will spoil our careers. I think time has come for us to approach kannada rakshana vedike to protect our dignity and make this company closed and put the hr, manager and ceo to behind the bars. Jai karnata mathe!
Revealing letter and verification issue:
I have been trying to contact Brandon Lee for the past 8 - 9 months for my revealing letter. I have tried calling him, email him at blee@realtsol.com but some one else reply without the revealing letter.. Also, tried at his personal email at blee.bernoulli@gmail.com but no response till now. THERE'S NO WEBSITE.
Whoever got the revealing letter from him and are now working with other companies won't get no reply when the company does the verification.
We need to approach him directly in Vegas (US) or in Philippines as he's not here in India. Even the manager couldn't give the approval without his consent as they are not authorized to do it and even the manager has the same issue.
Even those employees in US are clue less in regards to the Indian employee.
This has to be changed as soon as possible before it hampers our career.
-MJM

Bernoulli Consulting Pvt.Ltd. - Not meeting the statutory compliances (ESIC, PF) and PT, service tax, and other registrations

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers