[Resolved] Bharat Matrimony — uk doctor dr. harry akash - fake profile h6718814

rebeccapaularumugam on Oct 3, 2017
The person dr harry akash from bharat matrimony profile num h6718814 is a fake profile. The guy claimed himself a orthopedic surgeon n his mother is no more. He said his mother is from chandigarh. He was mailing me n in last mail he mentioned he bought iphone, apple laptop, jewelries, handbag n so on. Today i received a call from india n was asked to pay usd489 for custom clearance. I was suspicious n tried to trace everything i cud n finally i saw this message in google. N nw i realized that he is the same guy n trying to cheat again. Bharat matrimony ban this profile. He was mailing from [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2017

[Oct 03, 2017] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rebeccapaularumugam, Oct 03, 2017
This guy mailed me that he sent all the items thru a courier service from UK few days ago. N today I received a call from Indian mobile num [protected] where a lady spoke to me n asked me to pay for the custom clearance.
The number UK used [protected]

Beware of this guy. He have a group of people with him doing this scam.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response, Oct 04, 2017
Dear Member,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We thank you for bringing this to our notice.

We would like to inform you that we have suspended the profile from our end and the same will not be displayed in our site.

Should you require any clarifications or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via email to [email protected] or call us at[protected] or[protected].

We appreciate your continued support as we strive to provide you with the highest quality service available.

Team Customer Care
Bharatmatrimony.com

Comments

Please check properly
Please check profile first
rebeccapaularumugam's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 3, 2017
He already deleted his profile from the matrimony
Don’t follow that person
Don’t use company name on this matter
rebeccapaularumugam's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 3, 2017
I used it because the effected company will take some action.
Is it really true he is fake ah

+91 81 4499 8877 (India)
    +44 20 3608 0267 (UK)
    +1 818 688 3593 (USA/Canada)
    No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Bharat Matrimony - uk doctor dr. harry akash - fake profile h6718814