Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]
Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care

Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedInYoutube

Fax: +91 22 2283 2646

Industrial & Commercial Business Head Quarters
Fax: +91 22 2271 3671

Chief Vigilance Officer
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Bhavan - 1, 4 and 6 Currimbhoy Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400074
Tel: +91 22 2271 3261
Fax: +91 22 2271 3611

Gas Head Quarters
Bharat Petroleum, Bharat Bhavan - 3, 13 Walchand Hirachand Road, Ballard Estate, Mumbai - 400001

View More Information...

2035
Good

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] related photos (661)

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Vijay
Dear Sir

The Bharat Gas distributer of Brij Viar , Sahibabad , Ghaziabad by the name of Vishnu Jyoti Gas Servioce has a couple of staff members who book the cylender over phone by varifying the connection numner by the caller. This is the procedure thsat they regaulary follow.
I had booked a cylender 4 days back when I was told by the booking person that the cylender will be delivered on 08/11/07.

Today when I called up the gentleman because I saw a delivery van in front of my home , thinking that the person has come to delivery my cylender..but later on told by delivery man that they so not have any cylender by my name.
I called up Vishnu Jyoti Gas service , Brij Vihar..but the person who took the call told very blantanly that my cylender in not in the the booking today and shall be deliverd after a couple of days challenging me that probably my memory is wrong.

This is not for the first time this has happened.
It is not that cylender is not deliverd but the way they behave..they also differtial money wen i boooked the connection and did not want to take the gas stove...which I had to pay..otherwise i would not have got the connection in time.

kindly help us to fix this problem
I had booked the cylinder on 5th of August 2008 on phone. In response the staff member of the Gas distributors of KPHB colony, Hyderabad, that the cylinders will be delivered within a week. On 16th of August when my husband visited the Gas agency he was being told by the staff members that there is no booking at all on the said date and you do the booking just now and remind us after 3 or 4 days we will deliver the cylinder. Now, one week has passed and the cylinder has not been delivered and the person who was attending the call was talking so rudely that she even went to the extent of saying that you go for the complaints and do whatever you like.
kindly resolve this problem.
Dear sir/ mam
sir from last 4 day trying get booked my cylinder, but countinusly one phone is coming bussy bussy. the no. is[protected] and other pnone is not piking No. is[protected].so that i m facing the problem. I have single ges connection. kindly rectify the problem . my customer No. is 20685
thanks
vandana
Dear sir/Mam

we need a new gas connection in the area of KPHB hyderabad, 1st road.
As we are new to this area we don't know were the branch of the Barath gas in this area.
so please kindly give me the details of the branch address and contact person name and no.

thanking u
Sharada
sir.i am ravi kant parashar lived at salempur road vinoba nagar sadabad hathras.my gas connection(con.no.8930) of bharat gas in m/s shivam gas service sadabad.sir HAMARE YAHAN VITRAK AUR VIKRYAY ADHIKARI (SHRI B.N.RAO)MILKAR SADABAD MEIN GAS KI KALABAJARI KARA RAHR HAI.JISAKA SIDHA ASAR AAM UPBHOKTA PAR AA RAHA HAI.HAMARE NO. PAR GAS CYLINDER ISSUE KARAKAR BAJAR MAIN SALE KAR DIYA JATA HAI.AUR HUM 6-6 MAHINE GAS KE BINA RAH JATE HAI.HAMEIN PICHHALE EK SAAL KA RICORD BPCL SE DILA DIYA JAYE JISKA MILAN HAMARI BLUE SE KARKE HAMARA VAKIL HAMARI TARAF SE UPBHOKTA FORAM MEIN CASE DAL SAKE.AUR HUM CHAHTE HAI KI YAHAN KE SABHI 125000 CONECTIONS KI DILEVARY RIPORT NIKALWAKAR UNAKI JANCH KARAI JAI, THANK YOU.

Bharat Gas — Rude behavior from customer service [Resolved]

Dhanraj Salve
    I am staying in following address
    Dhanraj Shamrao Salve
    “Kamal Buag”
    Plot No. 133 ,Survey...

cnuvasug
    i am consumer of mahalaxmi lpg centre, boiguda, secunderabad for bharat lpg cylinder, i am trying to contact on[protected]/0737/0796, i am getting the answer is "error in connectio
    n". ANYBODY CAN HELPME OUT, HOW TO BOOK THE CYLINDER FOR REFIL?
    Dear Gaddam,
    Follow this link, http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspx
    and file an refill request.

you can also visit this page http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/lpgsbu/shell.html

for more information.
    there are three more telephones are available[protected], 27542727, 27524444, apart we can book through sms online facility 57333, for this you have to register with the company. for registration first we have to get registered with by typing " reg 117409 your consumer number and sent to 57333, after getting registered it is very simple we have to type only "lpg and sent to 57333.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Bharat Gas Pune — Problem in converting single cylinder connection to double [Resolved]

Ramchandra Patil
      I am a Pune India customer of Bharat Gas.
      Initially I have taken single Gas connection of Bhart Gas.
      But after...

niranjan nayak
      I am a consumer of LPG gas bearing no.4631 under Anand Gas Service, Serampore, Dist- Hooghly(W.B.) phone no.[protected]. Booking done on 17.10.07 and sl.no. alloted to me 31 by the said dealer. Inspite of reminder no cylinder delivered till date.One cylinder lying empty and another is going to be emtied within few hours. This practice adopted by the approved dealer is against law and rules framed by the authority.
      Kindly take suitable steps in the matter so no customer will be harassed in future.

Smt.P.Nayak
      C/o. Sri N.Nayak
      7/H, B.C.Mukherjee Lane,
      Rishra,
      Dist- Hooghly
      M: [protected]
      I booked refill of gas conecction no 23491 on sept 21. Dealer Name Revathi Gas Agency,Hafispeth Ranga Reddy District A.P. Tel.No.[protected],[protected]. Agency complaint that they have unable to search my home address while other gas company (HP & INDANE) vendors are easily seen in that area.
      Above given telephone are not responded at any working hours.
      Can you help me to get refill at the earliest?
      I do face same sort of problem

i do have a connection in SHREE KRISHNA GAS SERVICES, AT BELUR, WEST BENGAL, PH NO
      :[protected]/6899, my consumer no is:SKG 1618 i booked a gas cylinder on 04.10.07 and made a follow up call on 22.10.07, they said that it will be delivered on 23.10.07 but on 24.10.07 i made a follow up call again then they said that "you please come to our office and collect the cylinder".

we are unable to deliver and now we are delivering the gas cylinder which was booked on 01.10.07.

please do me a favour for long time curement.

because i am in pvt firm, if i have this sort of problem i have to absent my office and there no work no system.

how do i manage then.

please guide me and solve my problem for good.

swapan chatterjee
      Customer Id: 21004

Bharat Gas Agent: R J Gas Ajency

Thank You for publishing your complaint number and email address in the advertisement in The Hindu.

I booked my Gas Cylinder on December 2nd 2007. Your Agent said that they would make the delivery with ten days. I reminded the agent on phone more than three times after that. Each time I call, they say that I would get it the same day. Today is 28th December 2007. I have not still received the same.

I, as a consumer would like your company to give good and prompt service. Sms booking would be an excellent idea. I would also suggest you to ask the agent to not let their delivery staff collect tips from its consumers which is a shamefull practice.

I am writing this complaint because I have faced the same problem more than a dozen times over the last four years. Previously when we were living in Ramnagar, we got good service from your agent in that area. But here, your agent is giving us a tough time by not delivering the gas on time.

We also hear rumours that the agent's staff sells gas alloted to comsumers to hotels and bakeries. Its a sad and alarming situation for your company. Because Indane is giving an excellent service by giving the gas to its consumer on time. They also have sms booking.

Sadly, when I called over the complaint number, some one picked up the phone and put the receiver down.

I expect you would look into the situation and help me and like minded consumers in this area.

Thanking You.
      Booked refill of cooking gas Cons No. 12043 on 21th of Jan '08. Dealer Name: Satish & Co. Agency complaint that they have not received delivery of Gas from refilling station.

I booked my gas on 29th Jan 08 and was told by my dealer 'Anita Gas' , Virar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, that the same would be delivered within three days. Almost 10 days have elapsed and there is no sign of delivering the cylinder. I reminded them yesterday i.e on 5th Jan 08 about the same. I do not understand after booking where my cylinder disappear.

The other trouble with them(Anita Gas) is that they never lift telephones inspite of dialling them on all their four lines. The phones ring but no one lifts to answer them.

I would request you to look into the matter and ensure that I receive my gas cylinder in time.

My mobile number is :[protected].

Anil Naik (Virar-West/Mumbai-Thane Dist.)
      This is my second complaint for delivery services provided by Anita Gas Agency, Virar W. I had booked gas on 6/8/8. They agreed to give delivery within 2 days. Till date they have not made the delivery. Today 12/8 they are claiming that i had personally gone there & taken delivery on 5/8. The replies that are given by them 7-8 times are not satisfactory. Please look into the matter as my both cylinders are going to be empty as i had shifted recently (change of address given long back)
      Consumer No. 24925

A. BALACHANDER

we are residing in J.N.P.T Township of navi mumbai area. The bharatgas agency here functions on its own whims and fancies. The agency collects extra money for each connection and when people refuse, they are put into hazards of documentation . I had taken a single cylinder connection 4 years back and when demanded the complete bills for all the extra money collected by the dealer, I was refused. Then after lot of argument, the money was returned to me.

Following this, I have been getting all my cylinders late even after early morning bookings.

Today, when I am not in town and my family had requested in the morning that we have a single cylinder, we got the cylinder around 6 pm. Not only my family had to wait without cooking till evening, our child had also to suffer because of this. Being a single cylinder connection and trying to take out its old enemity, this was done willfully against our repeated phone call requests by the agency.
        this is the way this agency responds to its customers at township.

It is kindly requested to look into the matter and that necessary action may be taken against this agency.
        thanking you
        balachander
        I RAYU PARWAR CONSUMER NO. 14416 OF GOA GAS SERVICE -MAPUSA WANT TO COMLAIN THAT THE ABOVE AGENCY IS NON COOPERATIVE AND HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERING THE CYLINDER IN TIME CAUSING LOT OF PROBLEM .SIR. I HAVE BOOKEN THE CYLINDER ON 02/08/2011 AND TILL TODAY NO DELIVERY HAS BEEN DONE OF THE CYLINDER TO US. I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AND ARRANGE TO DELIVER THE CYLINDER TO US URGENTLY. MY CONTACT NO. [protected] MOBILE NO.[protected].
        Res Sir,
        I am vinod & lived from at post shegaon, tehsil-shegaon, dist-buldana, in amravati division, maharashtra.
        pincode-444203.Sir my complaints is so serious in my city mostly hotel & lodging owners use a
        domestics cylinder not use in commercial cylinder, my city is pilgrim city(shri gajanan maharaj tempal)
        so near about 100 hotels (dinner/lunch/tea center) all these person without any fear use allways
        domestics cylinder .the price difference is too much in domestics & commercial cylinder.So the
        problem is creating distributing system in my town to much critical because all hotels member
        collect a large number of cylinder in duplicate name, so Sir i kindly request to you please try to under-
        stand this situation and solve the distribution problem.
        Thanking You,
        (I did not display my name & mobile number because i am a common man...

ujesh
          New connection they r not providing withou rasan Card.. n Hot Plate.

customer no S 10633 card serial no 2777786.iam booking a refilling gas on[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Karan Parihar Bharat gas agency. Pokhrayan,Dist,Kanpur Dehat.209111 ( Uttar pradesh.) i n d i a.

Contact: [protected]

customer no s10633.card serial no 2777786.iam booking a refilling gas on[protected] still 62 has gone not given me refilling so plz as per consumer rools take necesary action. to sri Sona Interprise Bharat gas agency Kalpi Road Bhoganipur Kanpur Dehat . (U.P.) i n d i a.Contact: [protected], [protected].
          i m totally disagree with the service, which is provided by bharat gas agency..(sona enterprises..), bhognipur.
          i m localite i am damn sure that they sale the cylenders in black delievery. and i can prove also.
          take it on concideration ...

waiting for improvement...
          vishal mishra

shyam naipuri
            I have booked refilling of cylinder with my gas Agency – Zaveri Gas Service , Siddhart nagar Goregoan west Distributor code – 110868 on 3rd Oct 2007. My consumer No. is 19326.

Please help, this is my story
            on the date of booking (3rd oct 07) When asked to the person Mr. Chaudhory at the agency regarding the availability of gas, he retorted that you will get it after 5 days. When again called to the agency after 5 day (i.e on 8th oct 07) they asked me to wait for another 5 day. When called at the gas agency after the another 5 days (i.e on 13th oct 07), the person contacted said that you will get the gas cylinder today till evening.

When no body turned till evening I again called at the agency they told me that your house was locked, where as the fact that I was seating at home waiting for gas cylinder ,then they told me that your lift was not working. I told him dear this is a new building and lift is not yet started & last time you have delivered me the gas at the fourth floor as I stat at 6th floor.Then the person mr. Choudhary again assured that you will get it by tomorrow (14/110/2007) and give me any address & keep you cylinder at the ground floor. I provided him the address as good luck store in the bldg. But again no body turned, when called to the agency again on 14/10/2007,contacted person simply replyed that agency is closed today and hung-up.
            Now it is 17/10/2007 and I have not received the gas cylinder till date.
            Kindly revet on it ASAP. Hopeing for the best action of yours on it.

Shyam N,
            Contact :[protected] /[protected]
            hi !
            now it is happening in delhi too, that the gas agencies put off the phone from the reciever or do no bother to attend the call.

the one gas agency namely veejay gas agency in mayur vihar pkt V Delhi-110091, phone nos. 22754072, 22753005, and cell no. is [protected] Brijpal, they dont attend the call or they come always engaged, now it seem that online service also not interest to be smarter i booked it on line but not getting any response. then pl authorise some one to answers to resolve this act.; and pl stop all these mishappening by the culprits on the face of gas agencies.
            thanx

zaveri gas agencies — delay gas cylinder

my consumer no.620332 i have booked on 23.03.2010 but regret to i have not received cylinder. whenever i enqurier your repersentative tell me that tommorrow it would be delivered. Please help me as This problem i am facing since one year. My agency name is P. A. Zaveri, Chembur Camp.

Bharat Gas — Amardeep Gas Service, Dehradun- Do not pick the Phone [Resolved]

Poor Customer
              This is all about Bharat Gas Services (Seven Days - 8 am to 8 pm).

The distributor of Bharat Gas at Dehradun...

vishal kantilal jain
              dear sir,

when I had to purchase gas of bharat,I had to taken more items which I don't want.like STOVE tava & addition to these items are very costly there.so I would like to tell that such complusory purchasing item should be avioded.I WANT YOUR APPLY
              Sir i have appling for new gas connection.But my nearest bharat gas agency (Vishnu jyoti gas agency Brij Vihar, Sahibabad Ghagiabad) insisting me for gas stove and i didn't want to take it. They are charging 2792/- for one cylender, rubber pipe,regulator& gas stove. Sir please help me.
              Yes, though the bharatgas website claims it is not mandatory, the distributor demands or keep delay or even refuses to listen.

My mother (senior citizen) forced to go to their shop 2 times for nothing and the person-incharge not even bother to listen when he came to know my mother wanted to say she already have the stove, but wanted to offer to buy something else...

Will the concern authority address this issue?
              dear sir

when I had to purchase gas of bharat, I had to taken more items which I don't want.like cooking oil &refined oil addition to these items are very costly there.so I would like to tell that such complusory purchasing item should be avioded.I WANT YOUR APPLY

Mary.L.Tangpua
                I have an LPG connection with Hansa Gas Agency, Guwahati, Assam. My concumer no is 20722.

I made my booking for an LPG cylinder 15 days back and have been calling up my agent for delivery.

But everytime i call i am told that delivery is yet to come and once they receive delivery they will immediately send a LPG Cylinder over to my house.

This is a recurring problem. Is there anyone who can address my problem as this issue causes undue anxiety on a recurring monthly basis. If this is not the correct forum can someone guide me to the correct forum for redressal of my grievances?

Hoping for an early response.

Mary.L.Tangpua
                B-19 RBI Officers Colony
                Christian Basti
                Panchsheel Apts
                GS Road Guwahati-5
                ASSAM

susheela
                  Their service is very poor, the delivery person ask for Rs 40
                  saying my house is very far from the dumping yard, where as my house is not even
                  0.5 kms from their godown (don't know why the hell they carry cylinders to dumping
                  yard and then to indivual's house). Any time u call them their phone is busy,
                  I am sure they never keep the receiver properly. with luck even i[censored] get the
                  line connected the standard answer is either
                  'It will be delivered by today evening ( guess morning is not auspious)"
                  or "10 days agatte madam ( it'll take 10 days)".

On top of all these they are in to selling TTK products like Pressure cooker
                  , Tawa etc or lights/bulb/water heater and loot consumers.

You do your primary job first properly and then go in to all this crap business!
                  access http://www.ebharatgas.com and give a complaint to customer relation centre. Also register your feedback in the site.

Bharat Gas — Poor Response and Service [Resolved]

Rajesh Singhvi
                    My first request is kindly call any of these phone number to book a gas[protected] / 25324905 / 65287775
                    Agent Dhanalakshmi...

Bharat Gas — spare cylinder [Resolved]

punnaiah gottipati
                    i have booked for new spare cylnder in july 2006 at sama enter price in vengalarao nagar in hyderabad.but till now i didnt...

SURYAKANT PATEL
                    HE IS CALL FOR RS. 40 FOR INSPECTION CHARGES, AND PERSONALY COME AT HIS OFFICE, HE NEVER COLECT AMMOUNT FROM RESIDENT IS NEGLECT AND COME AND DEPOSIT RS 40, THEN SUPLY GAS

IT IS NOT WRITE ATITUDE OF COMPANY OF JACOB GAS AGENCY AT AHMEDABAD
                    i have received transfer voucher from ard colony Sakal nagar pune s.v no.[protected] dt[protected]
                    and transfer v.no.[protected] dt[protected]which is incorrect) actual date is[protected]
                    kindly inform nagpur bharat gas office for correct date[protected] of transfer voucher so that i can obtain gas connection in time .
                    thanking u rahul ukey
                    The Super Care Gas Company of Bharat Gas in Dwarka Sector-9 (Harijan Basti Palam) has
                    given their telephone nos. as 25083552, 25084323, 25086973, 25072720. But I could not
                    contact this agency on phone for booking my gas as no one picks up these phone.
                    My customer No. is 14568.

It is requested that action should be taken against this agency.

(I.S. SAINI)
                    The jecob Gas ajancy of Bharat Gas in kankariya ahmedabad has
                    given their telephone nos. as[protected], [protected], But I could not
                    contact this agency on phone for booking my gas as no one picks up these phone. & also swith off tha phone
                    My customer No. is 9192
                    It is requested that action should be taken against this agency.

Gulshan shaikh
                    Mob:[protected]
                    The Super Care Gas Company of Bharat Gas in Dwarka Sector-9 (Harijan Basti Palam) one of the worst gas agency in india. BHARAT GAS SHOULD CLOSE THIS AGENCY IT ONLY GIVE BAD NAME TO THE ORGANIZAITON.
                    The INDIQUIP Gas Agency at Ellisbridge in Ahmedabad give me their telephone nos. as[protected],[protected], [protected] & one more executive no. [protected].
                    But when I called there are no response for longer time. When these numbers are busy then its ok but there are already number are ringing but no body say "HELLO", there are very very bad service at there.
                    Specially Ms. Mittal who is executive at there and her phone no. is [protected]. She is very poor at customer service.
                    When I called on her no., phone is ringing but she was not pick up my call.

when my call was received by somebody I ask for her behaviour then her answer to me is: " Mera phone he, me Javab du ya na du meri marji"

Its really very very poor answer by her.

Japan
                    deceitful nature of managers
                    This is Nilesh Dhariya from Ahmedabad. I am very very distressed because of Bharat Gas company's local distributor in Ranip [New Era Gas Service, 9, Natraj Shopping Centre, Nr. Navsarjan School. Inspite of requesting for the domestic gas cylinder delivery the local distributor makes us wait for the cylinder delivery for atleast 15 days from the date of applying for the same. This time they have crossed their limits, when i rang up to enquire about the late delivery of the gas cylinder the manager said that the delivery was taken on 8.2.2011 physically from their shop. I told him that in our life so far we have never taken the physical delivery of gas cylinder from the shop as we have 2 gas cylinders. But he even said that he can show us the signed slip as well. That means these people they are doing the fake signatures of the customers and are selling the gas cylinders in black market. What a shame. When i argued strongly and raised my voice and threatened him for lodging a complaint in consumer court or grahak suraksha kendra, he said very arrogantly that do whatever you want to do.

These means they have become the king and can do whatever they want to do. These kind of irresponsible behavior can lead Bharat Gas company down. Kindly look into the matter.
                    Thank you. Nilesh Dhariya - [protected]
                    My consumer no is 25074. There is leakage in my cylinder and my second cylinder also is empty. I request you to send your person immediately to replace the faulty cylinder, which is unsaafe to keep in the house.

Pl do the needful immediately

K Dharmaraju
                    no 55, 6th cross street, Heritage Jayendranagar, Sembakkam, Chennai 600073 Mobile [protected]

Rohan Bharat Gas Malleswaram — Gas booking problem [Resolved]

Preethi
                      Hi All, this Rohan bhrata gas agency, near geetanjali teater, Malleswaram. From past 1 week i am trying to book a gas through...

Dilshad Ajaz Khan
                      Sir /Madam,
                      This is to bring to your notice that on 4/10/2007 I went to Anukool Gas Service situated at 13th lane Kamathipura ,Mumbai-400 008, they are distributers of
                      Zone -1, I wanted to register my request for refilled cylinder which the staff went through the computer and checked at my status and said you will get your cylinder within 6 days on a pre-condition that you should change your cylinder pipe from them ,I made them aware that I have already changed the pipe last week which is of ISI standard , but they refused and said you will have to first buy the orange colour pipe which cost Rs 190/- from them then only they will get the refilled cylinder delivery .
                      Sir , our Eid festival(14/10/2007) is fast approaching and if I didnt get the cylinder dilivery on time I will be left high & dry. Is it neccessry to by gas pipe from the agency only on such an exorbitant price and such pre-condition attached to it.
                      Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
                      My consumer no is 808600
                      Booking no 11811
                      Dear All,
                      I would like to know from all of you, whether your complaints are getting addressed in reply or not since I am also facing similar problem of refilling delays from our distributor here is pune, " M/s Shree Maruti Bharat Gas Service", Tingrenagar, Pune-15.
                      The Distributors phone are always busy ( receiver kept aside, nonfunctional) or mostly unanswered.The Staff also behaves very rudely along with the owner.
                      Bookings are to be done at the distributors office personaly as no phone available and delivery date is always more than 20 days.There is no use of keeping 2 Cylinders as both are always empty.
                      Can Bharat Gas Authorities look into the matter Urgently as after Complaining on their site the response is very very late...
                      Please Help...