Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 312

I am receiving miss calls from phone numbers,[protected],[protected] on my BSNL mobile number [protected]. On receiving first miss call, I called back and found that one male and one female persons are doing adult conversation. I immediately disconnected the call and Rs. 40 was deducted from my balance. After this I am neither picking up the phone and nor calling it back. But I want to know how such numbers are allowed to be operated and...

Respected sir, I am resident of pammal, chennai-75. my landline number is [protected]. Hungama music on demand service is activated and charged without my confirmation. so I request you to deactivate the hungama music on demand service as soon as possible and try revert back the charges if possible.

My landline no:[protected]

pl deactivate music on demand & game on demand

which we have never activated

we are unnecessarily charged pl deactivate immediately or show us the way

thanking you,

paithankar r s aurangabad (ms)

[protected] from this i am getting lots of mis calls and sometimes i pick up its give very vulgar words and use sexual abuse languages. so please do something about this phone number or please do certain strong actions. i am fed with thistype of number

I logged case for my BSNL Land line[protected] which is not working or dead, with case id [protected] on 6 july, 2015 which is got resolved after 2 month on 19 Sep, 2015 got message that your case resolved. But as per TRAI any issue regarding connection not working will resolved under maximum 10-15 day but they take more than 2 month even though they are sending full bill without any deduction.

Hi, I stay near Mejia in Bankura. BSNL Broadband internet service is poor here. Local exchange offices remain locked and no one is available to provide service. We are paying bill every month but most of the time the internet connection is in no-service mode. The employees are meant to serve not to sleep at home during office hours. Any help will be accepted.

On 17th of this month, i tried to do recharge of rs.250/- of my BSNL Mobile. Payment was made, however actual recharge was no done. My Axis a/c. was debited by rs.250. No msg of recharge was sent to me from BSNL. Three days hv passed but neither recharge msg has been sent nor rs.250 are creditef to my account. Kindly make refund of rs.250 and oblige, because today i hv personally enquired witth BSNL Service Centre about it. On checking they said no recharge has taken place. Hence please make refund of rs.250/-. Transaction number is Transaction DescriptionINB/[protected]/BSNL (BILLDESK)/.

Dear sir/madam, i am a customer of bsnl land line and broadband serivices for numerous years.It is very unfortunate that whenever the line and connection is disturbed the customer care services and its centres become casual.We donot use this connection for show off business.We use it for education and work purpose.From 6th sep, 2015 to till date there is no connection in rabeendranagar, mahendra banerjee road, behala, kol-60 (w.B.).I dont know whether this bsnl team will take any step or not.If they take any step, then it will be a nice one for me and the consumers in that locality. Moreover it is a humble request before bsnl authorities to kindly adjust the billing amount of this period.As there is no connection then there should be no billing amount.

I'm vijay bhaskar rao belongs to west godavari dist Sir im using the land line number since six months i have adviced our JE AND AE several times but there is no use and also there is no pending bills So I request u please solve the problem

सर मेरा दूरभाष न.[protected] बंद है जिसकी शिकायत मेरे द्वारा 198 पर एवं एस.डी.ओ को कई बार करने के उपरांत भी बंद दूरभाष को चालू नही किया गया है अत तुरंत मेरे बंद उपरोक्त दूरभाष न .को चालू करवाने की कृपा करे धन्यवाद

I Srinivas Rao from pendurthi bearing telephone land line number 2705742 kindly bring to your notice that my land line phone was not working past 2 months. I was repeatedly complaining same to exchange member. He sent some one to look after that he outrightly said that outside wire should be changed. From that time I am requesting him but those people were not at all responding. I am completely disgusted from the behavior of telephone exchange members

My broadband number[protected] is not working from 12.09.15 and i have registered a complaint through IVR on Dt:12.09.15 Time:21:17PM. I received an SMS on 13.09.15 complaint no:[protected]. On 15.09.15 i received an automated SMS stating that your complaint has been resolved but no one has attended the fault till date. Again i have registered a complaint through toll free customer care on 15.09.15 Complaint no:[protected] to rectify the fault atleast by this time. Till now ie Date:18.09.15 and Time: 15.30 the issue is not resolved.

My bsnl broadband is not working since last one month and i have also done a complaint before whosw deatils are as follows:computerised ivrs complain number[protected] dated 26 / 08 / 2015
                        Complain docket number provided by customer care [protected] dated 01 / 09 / 2015.
                        Now i want my bill to be waived and also my problem to be resolved asap otherwise i will go to consumer court for the same.

DEAR SIR, my mobile no is [protected] I request you my out going and incoming call ditails for 01.09.2015 to 16.09.2015 which number or how many time talking for this date ? please send the ditails as soon as posible your's faith fully

I submitted my bsnl broadband connection in june of 2015 bearing customer id [protected], but still bill are coming for last two months total amount of which is Rs 1802. the bills are even showing no usage and are minimum rentals. when I try to lodge a complaint they said it cant be lodged since a disconnect order [protected] is in place. my landline number is [protected] of Manipur N.E2 sector. I will hope bsnl solve this problem and save my agony.

Dear sir/Madem, I done recharge for wrong bsnl number([protected]) with topup of 160/- (Maharastra circle) through online payment(paytm its orderid no:[protected]) kindly refund that amount to [protected] or to paytm account. kindly do needful

Land Line No.[protected] I disconnected by BSNL land line connection on 9th August 2014 (Initially opted for shifting due to house change, but because of not availability of lines in my new house location). My local BSNL office intimated that my account was settled on 10th October 2014, List No. 712, Sl. No. 1, Cheque No. 58777 and Refund Amount 2, 226. But, I did not received the said cheque and i am continuously visiting BSNL office and they are telling that they sent for re-sending the cheque and not received the same. Its more than 1 year now and still i didn't received the telephone deposit amount. Could you please send my funds at the earliest.
                                Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i recharged with rs.135 (300 mins local, std to any network 28 days validity) on[protected] but im not getting the benefits neither it shows recharge success message but when i approached retailer he told me that recharge was successful then i called customer care they told me that within 24 hours i will get the benefit but it is 48 hours now and no response im in roaming and im in very difficulty now.

I Tirath Singh Jamwal S/o Sh Baj Singh R/o Tikri Tehsil and District Udhampur having a BSNL Broadband connerction with no. [protected] from april 2008 but it is not working from last 3 year i.e Sept 2012 to till date. I Complain regarding this to BSNL time to time but still there is no response from them. I am facing problem in my date to day work due to non availability of Internet and here Bsnl is the only service provider for broadband. BSNL offered me WIMAX for broadband and WLL for landline but there is no network for WIMAX in this area i also compalin for this in bsnl office but there is no response for that.The network of wimax is also checked by BSNL officers. sir pls resolve my problem regards Tirath singh [protected]

I have sim of bsnl cellone of chhatisgarh name under seema shukla. My cell no is [protected].I have done portablity in orissa on 29 august. From that day my when i got new portable sim my sim doesnot run internet. I have complaint to bsnl nalco bsnl customer but they only give assurance and from that date to till now i am not able to run internet.Plz resolve my issue. I am constantly in a state of delimma.