Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

AJAYAGHOSH
I was having a land line no. 2697777 while I was working at Coimbatore. On my transfer to Calicut in Jul 2009, I surrendered the said phone. I was informed that an amount of Rs 3,600.00 [approx] is due to me. However, despite my follow up on so many occasions, I am yet to receive the same, even after lapse of one year and three months. I wonder what is required to be done further to get refund of the amount.

My present contact No. is Mob [protected]. And the land line No. is[protected].

Ajayaghosh
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

BSNL Gmtd Noida — Telephone not working

Surg Capt R C Khurana
    Landline telephone no 2450505 Brahmputra Apartments Sec 29 Noida has been out of order for over 10 days.
    Fault complaint...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Om Prakash Chahar

We are your existing customer of land line[protected] with Plan -199 & Broadband facility for last 10 years. we have taken this connection to use internet and for local calls .
    Recently we have shifted our house from 563-Shastri Nagar , Dadabari , kota to B4-102 , Mahalakshmi Enclave , Baran Road , Kota in the same city and applied for shifting of phone line on 9/8/10 and requested to transfer the phone by 1/9/10.

pl find below for the WO details.

since 1/9/10 we are calling JTO of this area everyday and repliy we got that within 10 days this will be transfered after installation of new cable. I waited for 10 days and even after 10 days I got reply that cable is installed and now it will take one or two days more but stll I am getting the same reply . Beacause of this behavoiur of BSNL Official we are suffering a lot due to lack of required communication means at home specially internet connection

Hence, kindly I am requesting you that pl do the needful in order to shift our phone line.

waiting for favorable reply.

Best Regards,

O P Chahar

BSNL — not transferring the land phone

Iam Balachandran , my land phone number is[protected] I have applied for transfering the phone to my new address since february 2011.Until now there has been no proper action for my need.Several times I and my spouse had reminded the officials during the last 7 months.They reurned us home by saying that with in two days the problem will be solved.7 months has been passed no action is taked for my complaint.Iam a patient, most of the time I use land phone.For an urgent need I should have the landphone.When i approached them last week they replied me that my phone cant be connected now because there is no cable pair,they will give me a codeless phone with a new number.Iam not intrested in that because all my relatives and friends have my old number.

so sir take necessary actions to reconnect my phone [protected]

emdbasheer
      I am use bsnl broadband from 10 May 2010. to 10 July 2010
      My plan was 500c+250 = 750. I never use more than allowed GB in above duration. But when my bill com, i check that my bill come above 750 . And after I returned moderm I getting bill continues incuding internet using. So I submited my all bills in Panniyankara Branch. Already I paid extra bills after the quit internet. why this bill? Give me clarification immediately
      and So Please tell me solution about this.

Nasreena basheer
      Tele:[protected]
      E-02, Zilziya, Meleripadam Road,
      Panniyankara, Calicut 673003
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Om Prakash Chahar
        I have a BSNL Land line phone with Broad Band connection on my name for last 10 years at my residence ( 563 - Shastri Nagar , Dadabari , Kota ) .Now I have moved to new location ( B4-102 , Mahalakshmi Enclave , Baran Road , Kota ) in the same city and an application was given in Dadabari , kota circle whre phone was operational to transfer the phone with existing facility on dt 9/8/10.This phone is not transfered till date inspite of several times verbal / telephonic follow up / request to concerned JTO.Now I do not have required communication means at my Home and suffering a lot. Pl.resolve this issue as soon as possible .

O P Chahar
        I want to know, maxforexonline.biz/ is a genuine company or fraud ?.is it really deals in foreign exchange?

sharma.chanchal02
          i am chanchal sharma 19 yrs old as i am living with living
          with my parents i had applied for landline they dshould
          connection which include broadband and iptv. as i had applied it on 28 august bt it is not fixed till now also.today 2 months has been passed bt now also they don"t bother for it.i use to go my nearest bsnl office for telling them bt they start saying that it is very touff to fix a landlune in ur colony i don"t know wat these officers are doing jst sitting and sleeping...atleast they should launch my complain..really its really embarrasing for bharat sanchar nigam limited...

pranabkumarroy
            MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] WAS DEAD FOR THE MONTH OF JULY AND AUGUST. FOR 15 DAYS IT REMAINED OK. THEREAFTER FROM MID SEPTEMBER IT BECAME DEAD. I HAVE BEEN FADED UP WITH KALYANI EXCHANGE. PLEASE ADVISE US ABOUT THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM
            our phone as not responing from yesterday.this is the second time happening in past 10 days.so i request you to check that and solve it as soon as possible.my land number is[protected].

My name is Ajay Khettry, . I already apply a new BSNL Broad band connection as on 3rd Jan 2012. My telephone no. is 24020123 & also I maintion the order no. to my broad band connection (landline order no.[protected] & broad band order no.[protected]), My bill receipt no.100 but its a sequirity deposit money receipt no., After that a person install only my telephone set as on 9th Jan 2012 but we not getting the Broad band modem & he said that the no. is activated within 3 days, but its not done. So I already contact with many person (Sales JTO, alt no.[protected] / Haridevpur Exchange, alt no.[protected],[protected],[protected] / Haridevpur JTO, alt no.[protected] / Devision Engg Joka, alt no.[protected]). They are says that Pair missing, software problem & lastly I told with Sales JTO, he says that my connection order already transfer to the another Exchange from Haridevpur Exchange. but till now my connection is not activated from the date of received. So I atlast sent a mail to you & I would like to know from you that my Broad Band line connecting which date or never be connected. Please let us know. I am very sorry for received the Deadlock set from till date.

I hope you will take necessary action as early as possible.

Thanking You

Your's Faithfully
            Ajay Kumar Khetry
            (ajay.[protected]@gmail.com)
            MY TELEPHONE NO.[protected] WAS DEAD FORM LAST THREE DAYS, I HAVE CONTRACT WITH MY LOCAL EXCHANGE, BUT THEY SAID THEY CAN'T TEL WHEN IT WILL BE OK. PLEASE ADVISE ME ABOUT THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM.
            SOUMEN ([protected])
            I am Shyamal Mukhopadhyay and i am a customer of BSNL Telephone[protected] with Broadband connection . But my Telephone is dead from last 15 days which was reported with doc. no . . It is very harmful to me without telephone and broadband . Pl. do needful as early as possible to solve the matter .

BSNL will FWP USB modem 3197 — Windows 7 driver

arun.sharp
              I need a driver BSNL will FWP usb modem 3197 for windows 7
              help me...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Society & Culture

Shankar Singh Jina
              BSNL, Ghaziabad PRATAP VIHAR EXCHANGE -SDO NAME IS PAWAN SHUKLA

MY LANDLINE NO[protected] IS NOT WORKING SINCE MORE THAN 8 MONTHS.

I HAVE BEEN REGULARLY FOLLWOING UP WITH MR. PAWANSUT SHUKLA AND AS WELL AS GENERAL MANGER OPERATION BUT OF NO USE.

PLEASE HELP GET THE LINE WORKING.

REGARDS

SHANKAR SINGH

amritpadhiyar_83
                My phone remains dead 15-20days for every month since last 1 year having no. 02744:271171 which come in RTO Deesa telephone exchange.

Line men never comes to our home to confirm the error solved. Phone is not working and still BSNL charges monthly rental for full month. Which is real Loot.

Do the needful.
                Amrit Padhiyar

Cell no: [protected]
                My name is Nitin Shah. My Landline number is[protected] which is not working properly from since last one year, I have paid all the bills in time. BSNL need to reimburse me my payment without any further delay as they are fail to provide proper services. BSNL can check our complain details as well as our use and payment details and take necessary action. There is huge complain against our area service staff, Mr. Ramesh and Mr. Amit, they are totally irresponsible, non-technical and their attitude is always bad. BSNL need to take necessary action on urgent basis. -

s jeysankar
                  Sir, I, S Jeysankar(Defence Service) is a BSNL customer since 20 years, have a prepaid mobile connection [protected]. I sent two SMS for want of gprs connection on 08 Oct 2010 about 0900h accordingly i have received the settings on 10/10/2010. On 11/10/2010 recharged Rs. 98.00 from ferozpur BSNL office(ref No[protected]. My gprs connection has been established & i have used on 12th. but on 13/10/2010 morning I faced the gprs connection problem i contact the customer care again i receved the settings for activation. Again in the evening i faced the same problem. So i have contacted the customer care 2-3 times. Mr. Aditya attended the call. I came to know my gprs has been deactivated. I want know the reason for deactivation. He didn't give any response and i have been disconnected. Again 3-4 times i have called and informed to your rep that i want to contact your DSO or any senior officials of the call centre. Again and again i have been disconnected. This type of activities will spoil the impression and image of BSNL service. Kindly instruct your staff to co-operate with the customers so that we can utilise the BSNL service contineously and informed them that we are using the service only on payment not on free.
                  Please rectify and provide or re-store the gprs connection as early as possible under intimation to me.

By S Jeysankar
                  e-mail - somujeya.[protected]@yahoo.com (mobile as mentioned above)
                  My email -

Dixit7139
                    D/ sir,
                    I become very fade up for your response to customer complaints.
                    A] Since last 3 days i am contacting customer complaints of BSNL. Representatives are not attending the
                    call for average 30 mins. Then keeping call on hold, & call get disconnected. I become wonder Same is
                    the case for Executives such efficient executive how can control on down the line. Is there any one to
                    observe & control over this.
                    B] Under BSNL skim i recharge my mobile for Rs 786 got Top up 786 & 786 SMS free for 3 months.
                    but before finishing my 786 sms & validity period, BSNL started deduction of Rs 1 per SMS.
                    Kind request for your action immediately for refund.
                    C] You also started new skim for within the network you are deducting money for INCOMING CALLS?
                    WONDER ( Refer mobile number [protected], & Complaints made for the same.)

My Phone number is [protected]
                    Name: Dixit.R.P.

BSNL — CARELESSNESS TOWARDS SERVICES

i have 2 complains.
                    complain 1: few days ago i top up 56 rupees from e-recharge, but i did not get any amount. the message comes in my mobile is :-"your accont have beencredited withRs.0.00 Recharge Voucher successfully from [protected] at 03:34PM. Ref No.:[protected].
                    complain 2: i want to unsubscribe dating service.For this i called several times to customer care office and sent several messages wherever told, but all messages were failed. I also called at 12555 numerous times but my call was rejected everytime. Please unsubscribe this dating service from my number.
                    I lost my cell phone on 21st september n tried to stop my sim on 22nd of sep i went in the bsnl customer care serive bt they said due to some servour problems they cant connect to head office bt i requested them jst to write my complain so that if any misuse is done from the sim i wont be heald responsible for the same but they werent ready to write the complain just for safer side we requseted but they dint even took the written applicaltion so i requset that my cell
                    the no. is [protected]
                    with name registered of vishnu poddar
                    (surat)

R L DAS
                      SIR , I WAS THE BSNL LAND LINE USER OF SURENDRANAGAR GUJARAT. MY LAND LINE NO WAS[protected] , IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2010 I HAS BEEN TRANSFERED TO JAIPUR SO I HAD SURRENDRED THE TELEPHONE LINE, AND APPLIED FOR REFUND OF SECURITY MONEY, IN THE MONTH OF MARCH 2010 ON SEVERAL REMINDER THE OFFICE PERSONEL TOLD ME THAT YOUR REFUND ORDER IS ISSUE DAND THE NUMBER IS 49030 DT[protected] FOR RS 1001.00 BUT EVEN DATE I HAVE NOT GOT THE CHEQUE, ON TELEPHONE NO ONE IS GIVING PROPER REPLY ,
                      PLESE SHOW ME THE LAMP WHAT I CAN FOR REFUND WITH INTREST.

BSNL — refund not getting

I my self Ankur Agarwal son of Sunita Agarwal my complaint against[protected] , i am not getting my refund from last 43 days. i have visited so many time to the branch but they are behaving with us as a strict dog. i have gone for this refund 18 to 20 times. they are saying to go speed post office but there i came to know they have delivered but on delivered page only sign was there which was not of my family member, even no name could be make out from that sign. even no stamp or telephone number is wrote on that paper...
                      very bad service and also i have seen mis behaviour of the bsnl employee...
                      I have closed my bsnl wll connection for taking broad band connection, (cable connection).I returned instrument also on November 4 th 2010, my phone no was[protected], even after 3 months I did not receive the refund amount what to do.

kishaloynet
                        I trited to retrive my Broadband uses details. i contuct with bsnl customer care (By phone(1500) and also by email([protected]@bsnl.co.in)). They refer me a link: " http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in". Now I tried to login in "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i farther contuct with the customer care executive by mail to solve my problem and send mail on

1) Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM( Fist Complain)

2) Oct 5, 2010 2:14 PM ( First Remainder)

3) Oct 11, 2010 12:47 PM(2nd Remainder)

4) Oct 12, 2010 8:52 PM(3rd Remainder)

5) Oct 13, 2010 2:36 PM(4th Remainder)

but still get no response from their end.

on calling to 1500 one of customer care executive give me two number [protected] & [protected] to retrive my uses. i call on [protected] they refered me to call 2305080. i tride many time but yet not make call to this number. Again when i call on 2300038 the suggest me to retrive it from selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and they said they are unable to give the details of broadband uses.

i am sending all the reference mail:

from Kishaloy Modak <[protected]@gmail.com> hide details 2:36 pm (8 minutes ago)
                        to [protected]@bsnl.co.in
                        date Oct 13, 2010 2:36 PM
                        subject Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 4
                        mailed-by gmail.com

This is Remainder No 4

Will i get any type of response from your end?

Date: Oct 12, 2010 8:52 PM
                        Subject: Fwd: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 3
                        To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

This the Remainder No 3 for my query and your no reply.

i am still waiting.

Date: Oct 11, 2010 12:47 PM
                        Subject: Fwd: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 2

Respected incharge,

This the Remainder No 2 for my query.

i am still suffering of my problem, that is not getting the bradband uses details and cant login to selfcare.

on calling 1500 one of your executive give me two number [protected] & [protected] to retrive my uses. i call on [protected] they refered me to call 2305080. i tride many time but yet not make call to this number. Again when i call on 2300038 the suggest me to retrive it from selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and they said they are unable to give the details of broadband uses.

Now what next? Whome i call now? Will my problem solved? please dont say selfcare.edc is not working properly as i found somany people use it.

the solution is simple.. just look your database and find my login id and send me.

i hope this time i will get a proper soluation and as well as a quick response from you.

thanks.........

Date: Oct 5, 2010 2:14 PM
                        Subject: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in: Remainder No 1
                        To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

This the Remainder No 1 for my query.

Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 10:13 PM
                        Subject: Regarding user id of selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in

Respected incharge,

I tried to login is "http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in" but it it displayed "The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)". i changed by password from "Forgot Your Password?" option but still it was fail. i call on 1500 and talked with customer care executive but said me to re-register from "NewConnection" option. i tride, but re-registration is failed as system repaid " ". i think there is a problem in the "userid" as i regenerate the password successfully. Please reply me what is the username for login.

Name: Kishaloy Modak

Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM
                        Subject: Re: Change of Broadband Plan: Remainder No. 1
                        To: Kishaloy Modak <[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear Customer

This is to bring to your notice that your broadband plan has been change from H250 to BBG FN Combo 600 from 4/October/2010. Regarding the broadband portal kindly visit http://selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in and sign up. For any assitance kindly give us a call at this toll free number 1500.

Supervisor

Address jokhahi...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (57)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL — to convert 2G to 3G

devinchi_69
                          My 2G sim is not yet converted in to 3G after being recharged for Re 1 nearly 10 days ago through BSNL CSC Bhilwara.
                          Everytime...
                          Complaint category Telecommunications

BSNL Prepaid Connection — deactivation of caller tune

vi_7804

I don't know how mobile got activated to caller tune my mobile number [protected] to my suprise...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

shivaprasad kr
                          I am BSNL super powerpack user and my mobile number is [protected].
                          I got Message's from BSNL Service Message'sLove Tips & Shayaries from 52906 per 2-3 times a day from last 2 months but iam not subscribe any service packs & also cumplent given to customer care & u peoples given docket number also n they told me within 24 hrs your problem solved. But no use till today the docket no is-KT[protected] date 3-Sept-2010 when the messages are cume automatically my curency also cut's so please do the needfull...
                          therefore i want to deactivate this serviceMessages immediatly.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

BSNL — selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in

gkchainani
                            BSNL Customer Care website selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in has stopped working. It was the only site where we can submit our request...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Broadband

santosh shah
                            I HAVE A BSNL PREPAID MOBILE ([protected]). ON 9TH OCTOBER MY PREPAID BALANCE SUDDENLY GOT REDUCED BY Rs. 106/- WITHOUT ANY ACTION FROM MY END.
                            ON INQUIRY ON 10TH OCTOBER ON BSNL TOLLFREE NO. I WAS TOLD THAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED CALLER TUNES BY DIALING #56700 WHICH I HAVENEVER DIALLED. NEEDLESS TO MENTION MY MOBILE CANNOT PLAY ANY SONGS.
                            I REQUEST THAT I SHOULD NOT BE PENALISED UNNECCESARILY AND THAT MY BALANCE BE CREDITED BY Rs. 106.

BSNL — Deduction of charges from my Prepaid Mobile

My Mobile No. is [protected].BSNL has deducted Rs.30/ twice on 2/2/2010 and Rs 30/ on 9/2/2010 from my pre paid balance.I tried to lodge complaint and tried to unsubscribe these deductions on 58888,but these efforts failed.
                            I now request you to please take up with BSNL and please arrange immediate stoppage of deductions in future and also request you to please get the amounts refunded to me.
                            Looking forward to your kind intervention and assistance in the matter.
                            Yours faithfully,
                            Pravin Kumar Gupta
                            I have also been deducted Rs. 90 and my credit stands at negative Rs. 28. The customer care is unresponsive and I do not even know why the amount was deducted in the first place. All the service providers across the whole lot of sections just keep on harassing the customers for no fault of theirs. There is no neutral checking mechanism in place for grievance redressal.
                            My balance be credited For Rs 200 for wrongful deduction by activating MIMIBO TV which I have never activated.Mob no [protected]
                            J Panda

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                              Livpure
                              no refund after subscription order cancellation
                              (18 minutes ago)
                              Suv Solutions
                              Work from home fraud
                              (44 minutes ago)
                              Air India
                              Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                              (44 minutes ago)
                              Quikr Placement
                              fraud on the name of job
                              (49 minutes ago)
                              Citrus Payment Solutions
                              citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.