Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

rajeshsoni
I am having prepaid mobile No. [protected] from BSNL. On today at 17.00 hours, I got a message from BSNL that Rs. 28/- has been deducted on account of hello tune but I have never requested for this service, Also I am unable to contact customer service centre as they are not responding. Pl ask them to debit the amount immediately to my account.
I also have three BSNL mobile phones with pre-paid SIM. And on all of them I got the same messages of deduction of Rs.28/- each against one month charges, in addition to regular charges o[censored]sing tunes. I got these messages on 30.09.2010 between 17:00 and 18:00 hours or so. I DID NEVER SUBSCRIBE, NOR OPTED FOR any such thing, nor was ever asked for. After hours of efforts on phone, I could contact a BSNL - (TATA) representative, who asked me to send SMS to 56700 as UNSUB (space) ALL . I was also told that an amount of Rs. 2/- per SMS will be chrged for this.
Ever since BSNL has collaborated with TATAs, their services have gone towards cheating chain. The same thing had happened when VSNL had collaborated with TATAs few years back, and I had to discontinue all VSNL-TATA internet services.
Have the TATAs gone on the brink of becoming bankrupt that they are snatching money illegally from any source what so ever? Please reply anybody, if you can.
Deduction of Rs. 28/- and Rs.30/- on account of CRBT Subscription, whereas I have not requested for the same.
I am having prepaid mobile No. [protected] from BSNL. last few month, I got a message from BSNL that Rs. 28/- has been deducted on account of CRBT charges. I could contact a BSNL -customer service centre, who asked me to send SMS to 56700 as UNSUB (space) ALL and also lodge a complaint vide docket number is 4944284 on 19/04/2011vat 9:58:53 AM but no response from your side. Pl credit my account in account of CRBT charges deduct by you immediately .
the fixedline no. 2551090 is not working, and creating interruptions and causing problems
from- principal Govt. Ashtang Ayurved College, Indore
Ph. No.- 2471767
To,
SDM Telicom indore
outgoing facility of our office telephone no. 2471767 has been stoped so do the needful rectify that problem and oblige.

Principal

rajata baboo
    i am ganesh baboo a postpaid user since 2003.i had given my bills of march to july by post but it was not cleared and ihad also charged late fine and also have to gave the bill of same month again and again.my no is [protected].ihave also complain 22 times by phone applications and mail since i have not cleared and have also tried to change it from postpaid to prepaid but that was also not done since 1 month

Durga Sarma
      My lane line telephone[protected] out going facility was cut by BSNL on ground of non payment of bill. Bill payment couldn,t be made since it is yet to receive by me. Upon enquiry with BSNL at Bokakhat office I found some dues which has to be settled. Accordingly I settled the bill ten days back in the Bokakhat office of BSNL office (Jorhat Circle).Till date outgoing service of my phone is not restored. Also for my broadband connection modem was bought from them on that day but I am yet to get its service.
      I have enquired with the local BSNL people where I reside (NRL Township), after several days of trying over phone with these people (Complaint telephone often doesn,t lift by these people) I come to know that they have not receive any such information from Bokakhat office.
      I tried to complain this to the BSNL circle office at Jorhat but couldn,t do so due to problem in their website.
      Earlier also I had simillar problem and on line complain was launced at BSNL Jorhat circle office but no response was found .
      Hereby I request you to kindly take up this issue urgently with BSNL Assam Jorhat Circle officials.

Durga Sarma
      NRL Township
      Q. No - CH-11
      District : Golaghat, Assam
      email : durga.[protected]@nrl.co.in
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

BSNL — customer care centre timing

jayeshsanja
        Dear sir
        I have visited bsnl customer care centre on 28/07/2010 regarding 3g data card purchase
        at Rajkot...
        Complaint category Telecommunications

pritampk2020
        sir i lost my bsnl prepaid sim 3 days back. someone is misusing it, when i called at that no. someone answered but then cut the phone. please block my sim immediately so that no furthur misuse take place. i will do the complain in bsnl complai office meanwhile. my sim details are-
        no.- [protected]
        owner- PRITAM KAUSHIK
        AIT PUNE
        sir i lost my bsnl prepaid sim 2 hoursdays back. someone is misusing it, when i called at that no. someone answered but then cut the phone. please block my sim immediately so that no furthur misuse take place. i will do the complain in bsnl complai office meanwhile. my sim details are-

NO:[protected]
        0wner: venkata koteswararao
        Hydrabad
        sir i lost my bsnl prepaid sim on[protected] with phone. someone is misusing it, when i called at that no. someone answered but then cut the phone. please block my sim immediately so that no furthur misuse take place. i will do the complain in bsnl complaint office meanwhile. my sim details are-

NO:[protected]
        0wner: ODULAPALLI SIVARAMULU
        sir i lost my bsnl prepaid sim 3 days back. someone is misusing it, when i called at that no. someone answered but then cut the phone. please block my sim immediately so that no furthur misuse take place. i will do the complain in bsnl complain office meanwhile. my sim details are-
        no.- [protected]
        owner- KAJOL KANTI DAS
        Sir i lost my bsnl prepaid sim . please block my sim immedietly, my mob no is. [protected]
        owner name - pushpalatha .v.v.
        regards
        pushpa
        [protected] (alltranative ph no)

BSNL haridwar — DEAD TELEPHONES 226260 & 223114 & BBAND

Baldev Ahuja
          FOR THE LAST 20 DAYS OUR ABOVE TELEPHONJES ARE LYING DEAD . WE HAVE LODGED COMPLAINTS ON 198 A NUMBER OF TIMES AND ALSO GIVEN...
          Complaint category Telecommunications

sharma amit
          My Phone no.[protected] is not properly working of the one year.And now main wire of phone line is also def. many joint in a wire.I am going many time in telephone exchange& when i call in telephone exchange to taught JE ,OPERATE hold the phone & no response give me. So, I request Please take some action .
          Thanking You
          Yours Faithfully,
          Amit Sharma
          I am disagree of your ambala service. plz do action of my complaints
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

ashok kumar jain
            my name is a.k. jain. phone no [protected]. customer i.d. [protected]. sms system for knowing broadband usage not working, under garb of ban on mass sms ban.bsnl informed me by email that my user id is ashokvatik/ password is ........../ but when itry to know the usage the site does not work at all.even in normal times, sms can not be sent to any senior officer of bsnl. they have barred this service wilfully, so that no body can record a complaint and may use it as evidence in a consumer court.T.R.A.I.is so useless that it advises everyone to go to a court saying consumer redressal is out of there jurisdiction.bsnl is totally in hands of corrupt/inefficient local officers.
            Now most of the BSNL executives / officer are enjoying life, like a heaven. Many are not available at their work places during working hours. BSNL is great?
            my phone no. [protected] is not working last 5 days.
            my phone no. [protected] is not working from 01/jun/2012. i am make complaint too many times but the complaint is not attended by any one. please help.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

v.r.sathasivaraja
              [protected] 3G prepaid mobile incoming not activated
              Dear Sirs, (My 3G Prepaid Mobile No [protected], Salem Dist, TN) Today by 3.30 PM I paid themoney RS202 online using my SBI Debit card and the secured Recharge was a success. I received SMS stating my Receipt Number and Transaction numberetc.informing me that the amount will be credited within a few minuies to my mobile account.Unfortunately the amount has not been credited to my phone account till now. I do not know now what todo.For favour of your information, Yours sincerely, Bsnl customer

ajeet4343
                Sir
                I want to make a ISD call to Oman and before he recieve the call my cel got switched off. But later I found my balance with 12 rupees deducted. It happens for 3rd time. So i request you to kindly check it and if possible return my balance.

Ajit Kumar Nayak
                Sir
                I am a customer of BSNL,INDIA since last 12 years. We use the land phone that given by your company at the time of taking connection. Now its keys are not working and I have complained about it for several times but nobody come to check it. So I request you to check it as soon as possible.

Mahesh kumar Padhy
                land no[protected]
                cel-[protected]
                Hope for the best.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

BSNL Games on Demand — deactivate programme

myrnapereira
                  my name is myrna pereira and my number is[protected] ,they called and said that the programme was free for the month,however...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (162)Complaint category Online Games

pradeepAdhamkavil
                  tel no:[protected]

I handed over the faulty instrument at madhavaram telephone exchange(nera medimix soap company) last week.Till date no replacement for fault instrument.

Pls do the needful.

Pradeep

yngopal
                    Hi.. i am Gopal from Kumarswamy Layout. Plz never & ever deal with BSNL, K.S.Layout Centre. The worst service i have experienced so far. Broadband issues will be delayed. Many times the service men will not respond to the complaints.

Anil Bagle
                      Bsnl mobile Radio activation problem

I have a bsnl prepaid connection in Maharashtra.my number is [protected]. i had deactivated bsnl mobile radio 1 month ago.But even after the deactivation they have been taking the money from my account for the rcontinuing mobile Radio . I never activated this servises of radio Mobile & cellone ( BSNL ) company unautorised activation without my consent & unautorized deduct charges from my prepaid balance twice time ( Message details :- from :[protected] on[protected] at 23.33hrs )

kindly do & credit my balance talk time .
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Ashwini Kumar
                        ,Straight cheating by BSNL.
                        My complent letter to them gives all details
                        I desire either BSNL solve the problem and no more person to be made foolish by their AD.
                        From:-
                        SDE (IT),
                        Office of TDM, BSNL,
                        KHANDWA (M.P.)
                        Complaint/unsatisfactory services of BSNL EVDO CARD
                        I have applied for BSNL EVDO Card on 01.09.2010(Post Paid scheme).I was given the data card duly activated on 10.09.2010 with a CD Titled CDMA2000 IXEV-DO. The Data card given to me is model No. MG478/AC8700 manufactured by ZET.User name and password informed by the official, of BSNL is cdma and number told to me for billing purpose as 2911973

2. I am already using following Broad Band as under since 02.06.2007:-
                        User name: meshramak
                        User type: post paid user, user status: On line
                        3. Sir want to switch to this new EVDO as this is giving peak speed of 2.4Mbps(However the advertise having a sweet picture of Bollywood film actress Dipika Padukene states speed of 3.1Mbps.)[Web address for such Ad is http://bsnl.co.in/service/evdo_ad.htm]
                        4. Sir when I started using this evdo the speed I observe is not found satisfactory and far away from the Ad of the scheme of EVDO
                        5. Sir I have checked the speed and compared the existing plan as under:-
                        Speed test by SPEED TEST.NET (web site address is http://speedtest.net/)
                        EVDO data card Post paid plan

With a peak sped of 3.1Mbps
                        Monthly charge Rs.750/-
                        Unlimited Down load Broad band plan

BBG FN 500 DOWN LOAD Speed up to 2 Mbps
                        Monthly charges Rs.500/ free uses 2.5GB(night serving free between 0200 to 0800)
                        Remark
                        Second:
                        0.54 Mbps(D)
                        0.07 Mbps(u) Second:
                        1.71 Mbps(D)
                        0.46 Mbps(U) EVDO for down load 3.16 times and up load is 6.57 times slower to Broad Band
                        Third:
                        0.42 Mbps(D)
                        0.09 Mbps (U) Third:
                        1.81 Mbps(D)
                        0.42 Mbps(U) EVDO for down load 4.3 times and upload is 4.66 times slower to Broad Band
                        On 13.09.2010 speed test at
                        01.35 AM
                        0.34 Mbps(D)
                        0.02 Mbps(U) On 13.09.2010 Speed Test at
                        01.33 AM
                        1.15 Mbps(D)
                        0.42 Mbps(U)
                        EVDO for down load 3.38 times and up load is 23 time slower to Broad Band
                        Speed test by Intel’s website (website address is http://www.intel.com/consumer/game/broadband-speed-test.htm)
                        EVDO data card Post paid plan

With a peak sped of 3.1Mbps
                        Monthly charge Rs.750/-
                        Unlimited Down load to 0800)
                        Broad band plan

Monthly charges Rs.500/ free uses 2.5GB(night serving free between 0200
                        Remark
                        On 11.09 2010 ,4 speed test between time 1237 to 1239 On 11.09 2010 ,4 speed test between time 1256 to 0106
                        233 Kbps First:
                        1.6 Mbps EVDO is 4.73 times slower to Broad band
                        On 13.09 2010 , speed test at 01.49 AM
                        115.2 kbps On 13.09 2010 , speed test at 01.45 AM
                        693.5 Kbps EVDO is 6.03 times slower to Broad band

From the above table u can see that the speed test show EVDO much much slower to Broad Band despite the reason that as per BSNL AD EVDO is 150% faster than Broad Band
                        6. Sir, I have also down loaded some file and the result found as under:-
                        1. File size: 18.5 MB
                        EVDO Broad Band Remarks
                        Time taken 262 Seconds Time taken 80 Seconds Broad Band 3.275 times faster to EVDO

2. File size: 12.6 MB
                        EVDO Broad Band Remarks
                        Time taken 244 Seconds Time Taken 65 Seconds Broad Band 3.753 times faster to EVDO

EVDO Broad Band Remarks
                        Time taken 412 seconds Time taken 115 Seconds Broad Band 3.582 times faster to EVDO

7. Now I have checked the data card provided by you and found following:-
                        (A) The EVDO data card provided to me is having model Number MG478/8700 which is manufactured by ZTEMT.This company has given product information as under:-

EVDO >> MG478/AC8700

Frequency: 450MHz/ 800MHz
                        Dimension: 80mm×36mm×13mm
                        Weight: 40g
                        CDMA2000 1X/EVDO Rel.0 Network
                        USB Interface for desktop and laptop
                        Data, voice and SMS function
                        Up to 2.4Mbps data rate
                        O/S: Win 2000/XP/Vista
                        Above information is available in companies web site :-( http://www.ztemt.com/ennewzte/product/productList.action?model.category.id=ff[protected]b23500119dd7edf8c0008&pageSize=8#Menu=ChildMenu3)
                        Sir here I want to point out that manufacturing company itself says that data rate is 2.4 Mbps then why in Ad of BSNL data rate is advertising as 3.1 Mbps?
                        (B) Sir I have further checked the ZTE Wireless Terminal properties (start>control penal>Network Connection>Right click on ZTE Wireless click on status in popup menu)
                        In the status window of speed shows 921.6 Kbps
                        Further clicking on property of this window a new window of ZTE Wireless Terminal Properties can be seen in this window in General Tab, connect using Modem-ZTE USB MODEM CDMA#2(COM6) can be seen
                        It mean that the data card using this Modem.
                        Further clicking on configure tab new window can be seen as Modem configuration. In speed (bps) can be changed by drop down menu up to 921600. (921.6Kbps)
                        It clears that maximum speed this Modem can give is 921.6Kbps.
                        8. Sir I already know that the actual speed received at users ends depend upon various factors and actual speed cannot come of 100%.I m getting average speed @1.7Mbps in broad band whose max.speed is 2 Mbps.It mean in Broad Band I am getting 83% average speed. Further in EVDO average speed I m getting is @550 Kbps whose maximum speed is 3174.4 Kbps (3.1Mbps). It means I am getting only 17% average speed.
                        9. Sir I request you to please look into the facts and advice me properly. Otherwise it seems that BSNL is cheating the user’s customers.
                        Waiting for your early reply and also rectify the problem please.
                        Yours

(Ashwini Kumar meshram)

Khandwa
                        Dated

BSNL-EVDO — Slow & unsatisfatory EVDO connection

The EVDO no.2071758 purchased by me in July09 is not working satisfactorily. Its speed is well below 250 kbps most of the time as against the claimed speed of 2.4 mpbs. Download speed is even below 50 kbps. The signal is lost quite often and its not working even within the city at many places.
                        yes mr. vipen, bsnl is cheating us.

unsatisfactory services — broadband

i am old subcriber since 1995 now as telecom is progessing the sevices offered by ferozepur distt panjab is detiorating day by day i lodged complaint for restoration of my broadband sevices in office but i made fool by asking to contact number which never responded kindly look into matter

BSNL EVDO 2.4MBPS — wrong billing

dear sir,
                        I have purchased EVDO0 2.4MBPS datacard on 07/10/10. I HAVE SELECTED 750 UNLIMITED DATA PLAN.BUT THIS MONTH I GOT BILL OF rS 2500/- . Even though i used less then last month.
                        My no [protected]
                        NAME :BHALODIYA JAYSHUKH

CHARLY

This is the second time in a row that I have been billed excess on my BSNL landline phone.

Telephone No: [protected]

Janardan Verma
                            I am consumer of BSNL Cell One ([protected]) prepaid o[censored]P East with GPRS service. My residence lies in Korwa-A beam zone of BSNL Cell one.

For lost one months, most of the time ther is no signal and even if it is availble, it is very poor with intermittancy. Specially in evening there is no signal. In such situation it is not possible to communicate any one. All resident are suffering with the problem and many of switched to ather service provider.

This problem i raised to area SDO Mr Yadav on 6 sept and on 20 sept I rote to consumer care centre at [protected]@bsnl.co.in.

After all this effort the matter is yet unresolved and signal condition is same. It seems it is deliberate and due to vested interest and curruption.

Expecting early remedial measure for the problem.

Thanking you.

Janardan Verma

CellOne — Poor Network

Really very poor network service, poor costumer care service, no outgoing message and also incoming.
                            Poor really very poor...!!!

CellOne — Poor Network

I have used cellone prepaid for past 5 years.Nowadays Network is very poor and poor service.Usually i can't get clearvoice after 6.00pm.plz Kindly improve that service as soon as possible.
                            vry vry poor service plz plz do not use it
                            plz sir ur service is very slow plz do something
                            plz sir ur service is very slow plz do something

BSNL Cellone — Poor Network

Poor Network
                            Sir, I am a user of BSNL mobile since 3 years. My no. is [protected] and I reside in 157, Sarat Chaterjee Road, Kolkata.But since few months I am receiving very poor network signal in my home. I am loosing business as I miss many important calls. Earlier the network was not so poor but now a days its worse. Even most of the calls made or received on Bsnl mobile is cross connected.

Please solve my problem.

Cyril Raphael
                            Poor Network
                            Sir, I am a user of BSNL mobile since 3 years. My no. is [protected]/ [protected] and I reside in 157, Sarat Chaterjee Road, Kolkata - 60. But since few months I am receiving very poor network signal in my home. I am loosing business as I miss many important calls. Earlier the network was not so poor but now a days its worse. Even most of the calls made or received on Bsnl mobile is cross connected.

Please solve my problem.

Cyril Raphael

BSNL CellOne Service — The Missed calls are not ringing instead a delayed SMS is sent to the subscriber..

The BSNL CellOne service is very bad these days..

1) There is always call ended dropped message when you try to call anybody in the morning time and in the evening time..

2) And also the missed calls are converted directly without ringing into a delayed SMS..

Please help solve and stop this asap..

Thanks!
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

dilkash
                              Refer:
                              BSNL landlnie no.:[protected]
                              Unique ID: GJATD200206F83615
                              Bill No.: T[protected] for the month of Aug 2010

I have paid my above said bill online on 27 Aug 10. During the procedure, the sie has show the caption "transaction unsuccessful". So I tried again and this time the transaction was succesful. But when I enquired into bank statement, the payment was debited twice. I sent written request to AOTR, Naranpura, Ahmedabad on 1st sep 10, but no response yet. They have sent Sep Bill without giving credit which I have paid on 27 Sep 10.
                              Online ref:
                              1) MSBI[protected]IG27629397 TFR TO [protected] DTD 27/8/10
                              2) MSBI[protected]IG27629602 TFR TO [protected] DTD 27/8/10
                              . You are requested to intervene and get the refund amount back to me.

Thanks and Regards

Dilip Kashyap

monti5
                                my cellone mobile no is [protected],it is a valid prepaid number,but during online charge the massage is showing "this is not a valid prepaid no this is an one india no,not eligible for recharge"so please help me
                                thanking you
                                Arya Chakraborty

viju_4u
                                  I am government servant (defense, HAL) working in kanpur using bsnl broad band unlimited 750/ month pack from January 2010. but till now my bill is charged 750 per month . Approval has been sanctioned regarding 20% remit in bill in February 2010 by BSNL kanpur. But till date I am not getting remit in my bill as per govt. rule .
                                  It is requested to do needful action regarding M20 concession and adjust the amount has taken from me
                                  i have complained this matter to jto krishna nagar but til date no response has been given in this regards.

thanks

vijayendra kumar sharma
                                  my telephone no. [protected]
                                  mobile no. [protected]
                                  address- B-346 Hal township chakeri kanpur-07
                                  I have also faced this problem. But after lodging complaint on BSNL Portal 'Grivences'. They took the cognizence.

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Zedkurti
                                    product not received, no tracking, website working no more
                                    (6 minutes ago)