Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Load

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1184)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

sivapgr
Dear Sir/Mam,

Am Sivakumar, I have given the Shifting Request from Mandavelipakkam to Medavakkam ( within Chennai ) at BSNL Office, RA Puram Chennai on June05-2010.
But till now my request is not taken care and their response is too bad. Please take the necessary actions and do the needful as soon as possible.

Ref : Telephone# [protected]

Thanks & Regards
Sivakumar R
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:36:51
Dear Sir/Mam,

Am Devathayavu, I have given the Shifting Request from St.thomasmount to St.thomasmount ( Same Exchange ) at BSNL Office, Guindy, Chennai on Aug 31-2010.

Ref : Telephone#[protected]

Thanks & Regards
B.Devathayavu
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

phule25972
    Please rectify the issue arising in online payment with the innocent landline customer.
    I have registered the account through your said procedure and added my telephone number([protected]) then
    I tried but your site displaying the “No outstanding bill due”
    Or you are not allowing still to pay online.
    Also bill is not forwarded still to pay manually which was previously dispatched regularly.
    Please guide me or direct your people to act on it or should I roam around for the matter around Visakhapatnam.
    Or else I will blog it and publish it in all online news and also forward the same to consumer court of India.
    After all customer should not suffer to stand in long queue for just paying the just bill which is possible in online.
    Are Customer paying for that same to give service to you or to get service from you directly or indirectly.
    Please verify the same why is it happening with all the time with customers only.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:49:24

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited — Frenzied pseudo and hypocrite service telephone number (0891-2734393) of bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

It is brought to your knowledge that number[protected] was previously used by "Padmavathi Engineering works, unit C/4, Industrial Estate7" as per Telephone Directory 2007, How it is been issued to me same? Which is troubling me consistently & hectically by the call coming from other source for said name?

Since I have changed the number[protected], the incoming call for previous user is received consistently. My question is, While the number[protected] has issued to me (Gayalal Narzary, D.No: 38.20-4, 104Area, 000. SBI ATM, Marripalem Post, Visakhapatnam-530018)

As per rule how long the number can be re-issued to other new customer, which was surrendered by anyone. It should not be re-issued, for certain duration, but how long is the time?

Nevertheless, re-issue me the new number, with Broad Band service facility. Before I legally proceed to consumer court and legal administration please clarify me. I was requested for new number but misfortunately the old one was issued. The same may be investigated and resolve at the earliest. It is very thwarting to me. I thought the number is randomly mis-linked with abovementioned engineering work. But now-a days, frequently the call is coming for query of Padmavathi Engineering works, unit C/4, Industrial Estate-7" as per Telephone Directory 2007
    Fruitlessly, I have intimated to concern department of Telcom District but seem that they are sleeping deeply i.e the number for customer service 1991/1500, JTO, Visakhapatnam 2544517/2544428 which are given by customer care are found un-responded.
    But question arise that why has it happen to inform the higher authority like you.
    Why numbers of people are are suffering because of slackness of the technical service and customer care service in the district after pay the legal amount to BSNL? I think I have right to intimate for receiving right service from you.

hitesh_73
      Dear sir, 1)i have registered complaint in BSNL Prepaid service regarding extra cost cutting on Dated 18.06.2010 wide complaint no.3994600. till date i have not received any viever of tha same. 2) i have activated ACT 13 plan on 18.06.2010 and amount Rs. 13 will be charged after that i have send the massages Rs. 2/- per sms will be company had charged (plan 1ps per SMS).3) i have registered request DACT 13 on 07.10.2010 and message has been received from BSNL than after company had Charged Rs. 13/- Extra why...?
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:49:06

bsnl/ — extra charge

i want home plan 500 but company isue plan 250, plan 250, free 1gb data download- upload but company free only 530 mb.my extra bill is Rs. 879/-plese solve my problam,

BSNL Prepaid Service — no network coverage

The network coverage of my area was decent in the past but now the coverage is not proper and my communication gets hampered.Kindly look into in the above mentioned complaint and do the needful.
      AREA: KAILASH NAGAR
      KATTUR (P.O.)
      TRICHIRAPPALI-620019
      TAMIL NADU
      i hav faced similar kind of prob.
      My name Indranil Chattopadhyay. My problem is that I have complained several times to the bsnl customer care for deactivate my caller tune, bus regarding to this I have experienced an adverse fact.They are every time, after taking my complain, giving me an complain number but my caller tune remains activated.I have complained 5 times consecutively but actual result is nil.My last complain no. was 5571229. Every month 15-20Rs is being deducted and I am also keeping my complains on to the customer care. I don't know that whether they are thinking that my money has no value.

Please give me the proper solution.
      daily charge rs. 3/- on bsnl lifetime mobile i want to cancel this plan what i do

BSNL — Extra Charges on SMS

I am the mobile customer of MP BSNL. I have a prepaid connection viz [protected]. I had activated 1 second plan in my mobile. It was very clearly mention in the point no 3 of prepaid tariff plan on web site of BSNL i.e. www.bsnl.co.in that the SMS charges will be 0.50 paisa or per national SMS and 0.60 paisa for international SMS.But in the web site of Madhay Pradesh BSNL i.e. www.mp.bsnl.co.in the rates mentioned are 0.50 paisa or per national SMS and 0.50 paisa for international SMS. But it is very sad to inform you that the BSNL is charging 0.80 paisa for national SMS and 1.20 paisa for international SMS on my mobile.
      I had contacted on the call center on the call center no. 1503. The senior executive of the call center was also not aware about web site and refused to help and support me.

Please take action on this and refund my all the amount 0.30 pasia per sms which was deducted by BSNL after activating the 1 second plan on mobile. Please also take action on the call center representative Mr Ajay Mahajan for his non-supporting attitude.

Please take immediate action on my grievance and inform me with the action taken by you.

Mukesh Khare
      B-42, Priyadarshani Society
      Bag Seveniya,
      Bhopal

BSNL Prepaid Service — Deactivation of caller tunes

My BSNL prepaid mobile connection is [protected]. Few months ago the caller tunes was activated without any initiative on my part. Despite many attempts at calling their customer service number i have not been able to dectivate. By now at least Rs 100/- if not more has been deducted from my account. I requet you to take immediate action and stop this illegal and unwanted service.

BSNL Prepaid — no range

dear sir
      no range to any singal mobile servive provider in our building at ambeaon pathar sector 16

Saduru darshan

BSNL — access broadband bill by department fault [Resolved]

asreplyme
        Mahodaya,maine bsnl ka basic phone connection liya hua h jis per maine
        jun 2008 main broadband ki service shuru karwane...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

M.A.Salam

I am a subscriber BSNL landline and internet connection under Kaniyapuram

subdivision of the Trivandrum rural..My telephone is +[protected]. I am not

receiving telephone bill of May,June month. But the highest bill rate came on

month of April,May,June and July. Please confirm this month of the actual

bill amount and to take the necessary action to retun the paid amount.

I want the detailed bill of these months.

I hope you will be taken the necessary action.

Thanking you,
        M.A.Salam.
        M.A,Salam.,Thonichal,Madanvila,Perumathura. ,+[protected].
        E-mail..[protected]@gmail.com.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:42:39
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

phule25
          While I am trying to see the amount due in my for the month of Jun 10 in ID: APVM[protected] (tel:2734393) "No bill due" displayed. How will I pay unless the bill displayed by your website? I have registered and Login but I am failed to do so. I do not understand why the database of BSNL online is not updated. It shows some pseudo activities are practiced by the site. Why is always BSNL playing fun and gaining with the customer's emotion? Is there any end of the corrupted service? Is there any rule and act control over the issue? Or our Information Ministry is bowed down the head in front of BSNL?
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:47:00
          Telephone no[protected] located in bhuj city, disturbed since 2 months and registered complain time to time on bsnl customer care but your department is miserably failed, to rectify the same.

So please look into the matter immediately, otherwise i shall have no choice but to compulsorily surrender my connection in presence of press media.

Kindly take necessary action immediately regarding the said matter.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pramila agarwala
            dear sir,
            i could not see my broadband usage due to not opening of bsnl site as mentioned in the subject, as a result i am unable to avail the service of broadband.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:46:55
            BSNL self care portal is not opening so how can we check our usage.

Sanjeev Singh
            sanju.[protected]@gmail.com
            self care portal of bsnl is not opening therefore i cannot check my broad band usage.

Please see to it

Sanjeev Singh
            How can I see the usage.
            I am trying to view my broadbrand usage for last ten days. But the site did not allow me to login.As a result I am getting problem. Please help me.
            From - Maloy (Budbud).

lmjps
              I want to register the complaint regarding Broad Band Connection in the Lord Mahavir Jain Public School, Ra Market, Ambala Cantt. Broad Band is not working and it does not shows the DSL light.Telephonic complaint already made in the BSNL office but of no use. So please solve the problem immediately as school work is badly affected on this account.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:46:49
              BSNL people are not working at all. they just drawing salaries from public funds.
              i needed a broadband connection. And there were problem of broadband speed.i have chosen plan for 4mbps to solve my problem for connectivity. But I am not getting speed of even 256 kbps. it is unable to download websites emails. when ever i tried to share my problem with there people. they have given excuses like there is a problem in Bangalore server that is why, It is not working in a village. some should tell that dump . What he is telling to a software expert.
              In comparison of it, a private company providing connectivity at the speed of 256 kbps. and i am able to download heavy websites also.
              Please never take connection from these people. And pay your taxes by thinking that there are donkey in our yards And we have to pay for there living. They are durden on our society. Leave them where they are.
              even if BSNL is ready to give its connection for free it is a burden. Please do not take it.
              we can not complain about it online on BSNL website. they does not have given any option. We are provided name and phone number.
              If you visit website from BSNL AMBALA cantt office. it shown there officer name.
              somebody ask them, what we will do his name? we want services. if he is not able to do his duty. he is a dump . And BSNL providing his details.
              Providing his details is like displaying a picture of donkey and where people expected macho man.
              Fed-up with this corrupt system and these people.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

BSNL WEB SITE www.selfcare.edc.BSNL.co.in — not working [Resolved]

maheshrath2003
                The web-site of BSNL www.selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in is now not opening on browsing and no functioning well....
                Complaint comments  Comments  (17)Complaint category Telecommunications

BSNL SIM — PUK NO. REQUIRED [Resolved]

VIKAS RAJPOOT

Pl provide PUK no. for my BSNL sim , sim no. is[protected].....and mobile no. is [protected]...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

gaurav.singh
                Today on 15 july 2010 , i Gaurav Singh could not submit my telephone bill...since Mr. Babu ram who was supposed to collect cash before 1 PM.... I was in the office at 12:15 but unfortunately found the concerned seat vaccant.I repeatedly asked every one in the office including SDO Mr. Rakam Singh but no one seemed interested in listening me.

I find it really hard to understand how Mr. baburam could leave his seat when he was supposed to be there.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:46:28
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

To
                  The DGM, Broadband service,
                  BSNL, Calcutta Telephones,

Sub: Very Poor connectivity and automatic disconnection of Broadband service.
                  Re: Telephone No[protected]
                  Ref: Letter dated: 07.07.2010, 12.07.2010 & 13.07.2010.

With reference to the above I am writing you as last hope before surrender of my broadband connection. Since 25.06.2010 onwards my broadband connection is almost dead. If it is connected by chance most surprisingly automatically disconnected within 5 to 10 minutes and unable to download and do other works. Telephone line is too noisy and not in condition to use.
                  I have visited Ranikuthi telephone exchange in every one alternative days and met all the officers including internal section, D.E External, PA to Area Manager, PRO and so on but my all efforts are in vain. It was revealed by the exchange it is happening due to external fault. On 13.07.2010 I met D.E. external and finally surrendered that he has almost 400 fault in line and unable manage even my case he cannot assure me when my broadband will get corrected.
                  I am totally shocked and surprised for this kind of feedback from a senior most officer. We are using BSNL telephone since more than 30 years and will be painful to surrender the connection due to BSNL inefficient manpower.
                  I am sending all correspondence letters as attachment. Hoping you will personally look into my case and arrange to resolve my broadband problems.

Narayan Chandra Sarkar

4uN"t4
                  Fl"""t *q!tqi^r.a 4, I PoD}l -Ltt"*S l*A
                  o--} **xlon nukt' e Suaaon'lrenAlW,
                  &' Ln,{pn &^knL +'7 * >pta n._-J
                  a6 a;i *( f*;k*1.ta' *n?q"h"t, oNa)o'",y .
                  ).il.]J-ff ne+th!l"* lo 14- a(',a,tq g ,*Aha+ +* i-.4" >tw -ff-o"<
                  f,!'+ l o.
                  F*c/ ', P h" h "ft c{ aa,l&44 A^+"1 at - 0} - 2s1p
                  / lI- 01 .- 7 c1t.
                  lo*f Lcl I) cL v"t {L"r***l /L.'.-g -Ta,l-e -bW w:,.^_w""*,
                  l1,-?il4 .^S". T_"o.r.o l'
                  Ir'?
                  S^&L ' f s'n Qn, A,U.A € orrte a*.ifu r^) q..^J-w,^^rqa
                  &i* ce rm "s*t vn.
                  R"F. -I-e'(epln** hlo, -023"-Tq t1.-?q g6l Lp-L{.e.tt &*"5
                  +-Dr->-otu
                  ).,t;+tr h*0,.at,)^-€Lq {- k* -0o**4 fr-^+-} o+*o! -7.r. d.ej.},sss*J
                  {.-S }i""i'I'&x's,t, .*( A^Xi11.4, f,^^l k,u6.'t 0 s }VL, Ula};t.
                  ^frruttk' m': ffi ffi *; xL*** 3-z^; *J ',S i,r 4*4 & pxkq,wa {*.+
                  S n-qw< .,ri-5+1",0 -n<> ,4- {xry}.^*l 1=" R.*, 6i,}ou,-"
                  prs ft- Q-Krlu*-ar< ry {-"1 rp-ltr. €*"n,.'1f .w-z$
                  R"r^,"-L r
                  N *"rd;'' "
                  4u^^5ry^ S *ry'x-a
                  , I A I $. I vf 'r t A, ir"{*V I N u1,
                  i^rfrw-^le - Tc/'trc o/ z"
                  &^+=i Y.-T- to {-
                  .<RQ.U**_*qt
                  6r r. TELEFH'ir
                  >qftn1 e'<, ' Cont.nj,. :'-."jrrtVl{Allll* xrJg-F"'- ' '"t+'l[ffifP ..-. .:-"''...."" """"Cevttrllil}r|'
                  ,rdarts r.d ro'S::1'x1'1' {r'rg*'
                  t,n.. &.tF'"''"""*""""
                  F" P"!', P t *+' e'P1 + '?'P-We')
                  8.^*.) V*44J, +4( .null'u*

-'U'"
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:45:53
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

niranjan sharma27

Reference to the complains logged for telephone number[protected].
                    Sir, I have logged complains on no.198 three times the details are as under:
                    1. Comp. No. 14428 Dated 25.06.2010
                    2. Comp. No. 17623 Dated 06.07.2010
                    3. Comp. No. 17798 Dated 14.07.2010

But still there is no action taken from your department.
                    My telephone is dead from last one month. Bill has been generated and I paid the same timely.

I request you to help me in the matter and do not generate bill as the number is not working.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,

Shashikant Jain
                    Solar Industries,
                    S44-New Keshav Nagar-Udaipur.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:45:10
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Venuka
                      I am totally disappointed with BSNL. Past 6 months my landline phone is not working and the complaint dept is least bothered to get it corrected.
                      Its a pathetic service from BSNL. They are least bothered about their customers. So many follow-ups have been done , but of no use.
                      If they continue such attitude and service, soon they will lose the customer base they have.
                      I will disconnect this service of BSNL; and move to some private service privider.
                      All the reasons are given why the problem exists but no one actually tries to solve the issue.

Pathetic service and hopeless BSNL.

My landline no. is[protected].

Contact Person : Triloki Nath Tiku.

Mail ID : [protected]@hotmail.com
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:44:52
                      Landline no[protected]. our phone is dead from last 15 days, we already registered the complaint but no action taken against that.plz repair tha line as early as possible & give credit for the Monthly Rent of Landline for that period
                      Our landline no 25430853 is dead since 4 days, we have tried to complain on 25651000 but no respond on, kindly do repair line as early as possible
                      our landline 26830936 goes dead since past ten days when ever we pick the receiver to make a call it is not working when ever we lodge a complaint a new complaint number is given and they say line man wll be sent but our phone still does'nt work and not to add the rude ness of the bsnl staf[censored]tterly disgraceful.
                      MY LAND LINE NO 27158799 HAS BEEN LYING INACTIVE FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS. GIVING COMPLAINT IN WRITING TO THE CONCERNED SUPERVISOR MR THOMAS HAS HAD NO EFFECT. HE SAYS A LINE HAS TO BE RELAID BUT THE SAME IS NOT BEING DONE. HOWEVER I AM BEING BILLED EVERY MONTH WHICH I AM PAYING WITHOUT AVAILING SERVICES.

BRIG C M HARNAL
                      BUNGALOW NO 34
                      B U BHANDARI SKYLINE
                      DIGHI
                      PUNE 411015
                      MOB [protected]
                      My land line phone no.26051732 somwar peth pune from last 5 days phone is dead? even after copmlaint nobody care. what to do ? bill is paid uptodate.
                      siddhesh gaud
                      My land line phone no.[protected] Sambhaji Nagar, Chinchwad, Pune from last 21 days phone is dead? even after registering complaint with 198 and local office, nobody care. what to do ? bill is paid upto date.
                      Prakash Divakaran Achari
                      Mob: [protected]
                      My land line phone no.25560842 university road behind E-Square theater pune is dead from last 4 days.Bill is paid uptodate.
                      N R Patole Mob:[protected]

Sskvermamaholi
                        I am a bsnl prepaid customer o[censored]p east circle. My number is [protected] which is purchased from Lucknow. I recharged my number with 98 recharge voucher on 10/06/2010 for one month gprs. In lucknow district gprs was works very well.then i moved sitapur(uttar pradesh east) ,here gprs stopped working. For last 20 days (11/06/2010 to 10/07/2010 ) it was remaining stopped.
                        So i could use gprs for 2 days only in rupees 98.
                        During this time i called the bsnl care for hundreds time and not get any satisfactory answer.
                        A senior excutive told that in sitapur district the quality of bsnl services were very down. So your gprs could not worked at all.
                        So i requested to take action on this problem.

shyamkishor verma
                        mob-[protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:44:50

shiveen
                          sir i book the telephone with broadband connection, i got connection with piecewire two joint wires in my home. but afterwards i known the poor phone wise disturbance when i attend the calls and make the calls time. and i enroled the complaints to bsnl customer care no.s and email but till they not change the wire, employees doing this work but bad name to bsnl company till they not at respond the my mail and change wire please make necessary arrangements my phone no.[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:44:31

abhi13july
                            Hello sir myself abhishek garg from gwalior,
                            sir maine bsnl tunes ki website (http://bsnltunes.bsnlumw.com:21000/)par mere mobile ([protected]) ka reg. kiya tha jiska main password bhool gaya hun than forgot password ke through bhi try kiya tha but wahan par meri dob match nahin ho pa rahi hai to meri aapse ye request hai ki mujhe mere mobile number or mere e-mail par mera password send karne ki kripa karein. Maine es baare mein customer care par bhi kai baar above 1 hr tak discuss kiya hai bt finally vo mujhe satisfied nahin kar pa rahe hai main jo bhi complaint karta hun mujhe sirf ye answer milta hai bsnl mein call karne ke liye dhanyabad magar meri problem solve nahin ho pa rahi hai to main aapse final request karta hun ki mujhe 48 hours ke andar meri problem solve kar dene ki karipa kariyega kyunki main consumer form ka member bhi hun jisse mujhe wahan complain karne mein bilkul bhi prob nahin hogi...

abhishek garg
                            gwalior (mp)
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:44:27
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

chandra nair
                              I Prasad Adwankar had submitted an application for surrender of landline no. 2605697 and refund of deposit on 7th January 2010. Sent several mails to circle office and Ambernath office and BSNL office in Kalyan. None of the BSNL officials has an answer for the prolonged delay in refunding the deposit money. All that they say is that a new system is installed and hence the delay.

We are only wondering whether we will get the refund at all at this rate. Off late they are not picking up phone calls. It is really a pathetic state of affairs where no one is answerable to the customer who is just helpless and has to tolerate these authorities.

Ambernath says it has gone to Pune who say its in Kalyan and Circle office says Kalyan will do the work who are totally silent. These officials are not even prompt in replying to mails. what use is mail ids helpline nos etc?
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:44:07
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

rajeevalhuwalia
                                My internet is not working for the past 15 days and a compaint was registered against the same with the
                                BSNL. I am suffering a huge loss to my busniess as i am completely dependent on the internet facility
                                so its requested to redress the issue

Phone Number: 2627254
                                Name: Rajeev Alhu Walai
                                Address: #37 Sector 41 B Village Buterila
                                Chandigarh
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:43:30
                                I lodged complaint on 25.9.2010 with BSNL Chandigarh regarding boradband malfunctioning at my residence H.No. 1816-A, Sector 7-C, Chandigarh but till 1.10.2010 it has not been attended by any one though I have talked to J.E. Sh. Saini and D.E.T. Sh. Pall Singh many times but all in vain. I is very surprising that despite my request to SDE no attendant has turned up.
                                Respected sir,
                                Myself Pritam kaur, W/o Kartar singh. I am a BSNL broadband
                                customer. My landline phone no. is[protected]. The broadband connection goes
                                out of order throughout the month about 5 0r 6 times. Every time a complaint is
                                filed there’s no action, if we try to contact the exchange personally we’re
                                harassed. The SDO of the department Mr. Surinder Arora is a local. He has taken
                                into consideration some personal ego clash against me. My connection went out of
                                order on the 9th of December 2010 and when we contacted him (on 10th dec 2010)
                                regarding the complaint he told us that “the harassment will continue” and
                                advised us to subscribe to some other company. Kindly give the matter your
                                precious attention.
                                We shall be thankful.
                                Yours Truly,
                                I am a BSNL broadband
                                customer. My landline phone no. is [protected].
                                My connection is not working.
                                My internet is not working for the past 30 days and a compaint was registered against the same with the
                                so its requested to redress the issue .Nobody listen my problem and not to do action.

Phone Number: [protected]
                                Name: VINOD KUMAR VERMA
                                Address: PAINA ROAD BARHAJ DIST.DEORIA U.P.
                                MOB.[protected]
                                I am a BSNL broadband
                                customer. My landline phone no. is [protected].
                                My connection is not working 10am to 4pm
                                please help me

valkido
                                  Respective sir, We bsnl mobile custmers in Dhundalwadi area are geting very iregular network coverage. Dhundalwadi is the only bazar place with bank, hospital and some government offices,school, police outpost on Natiol highway 8 in this large rural area. We have got a bsnl mobile tower near by.We gets strong signal generaly but WHEN ELECTRICITY LOAD SHEDING STARTS WE LOOSE NETWORK COVERAGE.And if load sheding starts at evening then we loose network for overnight and even when electricity is restored. Sir why power generator is not used ? Or if this 'no network' condition is created purposly to benifit other private mobile service provideres? Please take necesary steps to ensure regular and uninterupted network coverage to your custmers. Thank you ! Mr.Vinod D. Email id - [protected]@yahoo.in
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 16:43:13
                                  It's horrible to see message ''NO NETWORK'' standing under a mobile tower being a post paid custmer.
                                  My Phone no is [protected].
                                  I was late in paying my bill. But after paying this bill still my service is disconnected. I tried calling all your phone nos but no reply. Tried your mobile but says "all the lines in this rout is busy"
                                  Please help me and restore my service as soon as possible. I am senior citizen and I need this urgently.

Mr. George Boodle
                                  My tel.no.is [protected].Ihave not received telephone bill for the last four months.

Atul Korde