Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL — unsubscribe voice chat

surya456
my mobile no is [protected] and i have activated voice chate without my knowledge. now i want to unsubscribe voice chate from...
Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Other

diwakarpune
Horrible .. terrible.. irresponsive... non-coperative.
God bless to BSNL as it has blessed to his minister Mr Raja.
My phone : [protected] is down since oct2009, As many complaints you do as many excuse you can listen.
All babu type persons expecting favour all time should be kicked out and should be replaced by young people.

MERA BHARAT MAHAN
this is my 8 mail no reply till now
Last one year i booked my land phone conection in Hadpsar area, till now i did not got the conection, booking date : 19/3/2009 no [protected] NON -OYT Gernal many time called lots of people no body pick up the phone
Offcer name : Panda [protected]
Rajan [protected]
Dabade [protected]
Tinmaker [protected]
Is there any way to sensitize the officials at BSNL to attend to the complaint from customers? Is there a designated person to handle such matters with the condition that he picks up the phone when we dial the number? Is there a way to know whom to contact in BSNL in the absence of a Telephone directory?Could you employ some knowledgeable people in since my experience is that those manning the station are incompetent and far from professionals.
I seek your reply for my grievances (*that is if this mail reaches the correct sources). In case you are not dealing with this matter kindly forward same to concerned official.
Thanks & regards
Manoj joy
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

satyasaisankar
    Sir, i am cellone subscriber with number [protected] since one year. till now i am satisfied with the company services. today company deducted fifty rupees from cellone prepaid balance indicating that my subscription towards T20TOLLYWOOD TROPHY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION. Really i didnot convey any willingness to that subscription. I request the authorities to get back my amount to my prepaid account otherwise i wii surely disconnect the usage of this SIM services..my email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in. thanking you sir,

Azeezka
      Our land phone installed is not in order. (Phone No.2621673, Aluva exchange) months back is was changed by exchange authorities, but the problem still exists. conversation through phone is not clear due to krrrrrrrrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr krrrrrrrrrrrrr and other sounds , the phone need to be changed for a new one, instead of a repaired old phone. I could not connect to broadband due to the problem in the land line. Kindly see that, our land line is clear in all respects.

BSNL/mobile — Sim Card Registration Fail

chitransh72
        sim card registration failed
        my bsnl sim card registration failed msg on my prepaid no [protected], my sim no[protected]...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL, Trichy — Land Line dead

Karur Cooperative Printing Works
        Our Phone No[protected] BSNL, Trichy Region. This Phone repair past 2 month. Bill amount properly paid. Many time complant...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Other

GEORGE SCARIA
        PLEASE DEACTIVATE WAP MODEL PACK SERVICE

I am a BSNL postpaid customer. My mobile number is [protected]. I am getting daily messages from indiatimes model pack and i complaited it so many times to bsnl customer care and they are not responding properly. Kindly stop the daily SMS from
        And also cancel my account in "wap.india times.com"
        Please take this matter seriously. Its so annoying to recieve such mesages daily.

Thanks/Regards
        George Scaria
        sir, my net speed is slow and my gmail and my orkut is not opened so, please solve my problem...
        I HAVE 3G 3.6Mbps USB MODEM
        AND MY SIM NUMBER IS...[protected]
        AND MY MODEL NUMBER IS...C-180
        AND MY E-MAIL ID IS...[protected]@yahoo.in
        SO, SEND ME LATER ON...
        AND MY MOBILE NUMER IS...[protected]
        sir, my mobile no is [protected] please unsubscribe me daily WAP MODEL PACK FROM 25/08/2010 .
        I am a BSNL postpaid customer. My mobile number is [protected]. I am getting daily messages from TOLLY and i complained it so many times to bsnl customer care and they are not responding properly. Kindly stop the daily SMS from tolly..Every message when i get Rs 5 cut automaticaly.Please help me to Unsubcribe.
        UNSUB TOLLY5 TO 53030
        Mercy
        I am a BSNL postpaid customer. My mobile number is [protected]. I am getting daily messages from Timesof India (Thanking u useing Times of india and u have Rs1/- cost for service.I complained it so many times to bsnl customer care and they are not responding properly. Kindly stop the daily SMS from Times of india .Every message when i get Rs 1 cut automaticaly.Please help me to Unsubcribe.
        UNSUB Times of india TO 58888001
        V.Siva Kumar

BSNL — TOLLY- Unsubscribe

My No.[protected] and I have subscribed to TOLLY NEWS service of bsnl through 53030005. which says that its free for 2 days, but I have cum to know there after two days money is charged Rs 5/ for 5 days without my consent for renewal or even informing. So I please want to cancel this service. What method should i use to unsubscribe this service.

tolly news — unsubscribe tolly news

my mobile number is [protected].. i have subcribed for tolly news from number 53030005.... now i want to cancel that... will you please deactivate it? every 5 days they are charging 5 rupees... i informed customer care manu times.. but no use.... please deactivate it.... and also i send messages to the number 53030 for unsubscribing it.... but no use other than i again lost 2 rupees for that message... please help...

BSNL — unsubscribe to Service Messages

Please do not send service messages to the mobile number [protected].

with regards
        G.M.Shanmugam
        Thavanmpalle post & Mo.
        Chittoor dist
        My mobile no is [protected], and my balance is deducting every day, so please stop my deducting balance

with regards
        Pankaj Singh
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

BSNL — non functioning of landline phone

glori
          i have a landline of no. 273297 naming anil kumar it is non functioning from past 20 days i registered the complaint in nearest...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Other

hmthakur
          my cell no. is [protected], bsnl prepaid. from month or so their are severe problems of connectivity. call drop s have increased. while calling have to dial 3 to 4 times before connecting. my phone is on but it automatically tells cellphone is switched off. unable to see my balance amount. call centre number is not working. it takes 25 minutes to speak with consumer service person.the reception is third class.
          my cell no. is [protected] which is bsnl prepaid in Sardhana, distt. meerut. I have been facing a problem from last 12 days that when i tried to dial a no. it tells "error in connection", sometime it shows "network busy" and i cant dial a Land line no. from my bsnl no.. The customer care no. is also not connecting for complaining. The people around this area are thinking about some other service provider's connection now but this is not easy to change a no. suddenly.
          my cell no. is [protected], bsnl POSTPAID. from month or so their are severe problems of connectivity. When i insert the sim in handset its not startup but if i will insert other company sim than its start great. from two days i am not useing my mobile with this problem please help me and reply on my emaill id [protected]@rediffmail.com

Ram nath
            I am BSNL consumer. My telephone number is[protected]
            For last 20 months there is problem in communication. There is a loud noice in phone. It's complain was loged at telephone exchange Etawah.But it has not been attended till date.plz solve my problem. thank you.

Ram nath date:[protected]
            261A khirkiya naurangabad
            ETAWAH
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

drddl
              as per my last complaint i had filed 10 days ago,,abt low speed connection on BSNL EVDO Wireless Internet 750 Unlimited tariff plan using all time IN Bhopal Itself ,,ere seems no impovement in the speed sir,, i had complaining regularly but can;t get any sort of help from BSNL WLL Bhopal,,it;s been a month now my User no. is [protected],adn i am hardly getting 600-700 kbps maximum speed,,and the downloading speed is nearly 20-40 KBPS only ,,while BSNL cl r providing 2.4MBPS of max .speed and regular downloading speed of 80-120 KBPS , which i have NOT seen in whole month of my usage .so please file a complain regarding BSNL WLL EVDO for giving proper Connection Speed for my Connection....here is the Picture of the Connection Portal with indicating speed

Dr. Desh Deepa Ladia

Regarding low speed connection

BSNL — WIRELESS INTERNET

I have applied for landline connection on NOV 08 with broadband connection but they brought a wireless phone WLL and said no feasibility in your area. No wrong with the authorities there but they say our higher authority might sanction to lay new cable there. Because of that am suffering with that wireless internet. Please do kindly take action regarding this.
              my Name is Dr. DESH DEEPAK LADIA I have just bought a new BSNL EVDO Wireless connection from BSNL Bhopal on 02.06.10, my connection no. is [protected],,,sir as per the Speed advertised nd told abt me for the plan is 2.4 MBPS i can hardly get 600KBPS of speed ,,i had regularly compalined on the helpline no. but no cure has yet been there ,,i asked the WLL head he says they don't know whey i am not getting the speed ,,every time they say we have registered ur compailnt and we wud see wht they can dooo it;s been 20 days now i wanted to file a COnsumer complain against them .so plz kindly let me know how to put a complain against them,,my email ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in...

wating for reply
              i m also having same connection and try reloading all day because getting very low speed. how do i get better speed?
              SIR,
              SUB:- TO CHANGE THE EV-DO DATA CARD
              MY UNIQUE ID NO. GJATD[protected] AND TELEPHONE NO [protected] THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN THE DATA CARD MOVE SLIGHTLY THEN INTERNET IS DISCONNECT AND I ALSO COMPLAIN IN CUSTOMER CARE MANY TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE IS GETS TO ME. THIS IS STRICTLY INFORM TO YOU THAT MY DATA CARD IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY FROM THREE MONTH. I WANT TO COMPLAIN YOU TO CHANGE THE DATA CARD IN A WEEK OTHERWISE I WILL COMPLAIN IN CONSUMER PROTECTION. I HOPE THAT U WILL SOLVE PROBLEM.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

BSNL — Phones not working properly

manojtnair
                this is regarding the functioning of BSNL exchange at Kuruppanthara, Kottayam. this exchange always have...
                Complaint category Telecommunications

podrak123
                Dear Concerned Authorities,
                I tried to recharge a BSNL sim bearing no. [protected] online using BSNL portal for Rs.1100 on 24/06/2010. This was done using ICICI gate way using my account bearing no.[protected]Kalyan Venkatesh B) . My account is debited for Rs.1100 and the transaction description for the same gives me this detail "BIL/[protected]" but my sim did not get recharge. I also raised a complaint regarding the same in one of the BSNL portal which accepts the complaints for BSNL mobile problems exclusively. No money is credited back to my account till now. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly take necessary action or guide me to get my money back.
                Sir, today i've recharged with 200/- full talk time through justrechareit.com online shopping payment...but i couldn't receive the Recharge amount but the money has debited own my a/c...the transaction ID is: MN[protected]
                so, please give my amount immediately on my number is- [protected]..
                I have done quick recharge for the number [protected]. Three times money got detected for Rs220, Rs 220 and Rs 50. Bur recharge is unsuccessful. Details given below.

TXT[protected] [protected] [protected]:54:04 Failed 220.0000 0
                TXT[protected] [protected] [protected]:50:33 Failed 220.0000 0
                TXL[protected] [protected] [protected]:54:00 Initiated 50.0000 0

Please do something

kewal krishna
                  myself mohit raj verma s/o kewal krishna. jagritivihar,meerut...i want to complain about breaking net link and also engaging phone link.. i want to know about net speed .my broadband plan is 750 per month home plan.. and also know about my bill..which is more than monthly charge.i have taken scheme 20% less of monthly bill of broadband bcoz my father is government servent and my father is already closed the outgoing calls last 11th-12th months but resently this servise is again start by bsnl... why??? plz check my complain as soon as possible..and plz provide my ip address.. my ip address is change again and again

thanks
                  very bad service...
                  net links net is worst dont try 2 tke this
                  net links net is worst
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

BSNL Broadband Hyderabad — Frequent Internet Disconnects

anandcsi
                    This is really pathetic on part of BSNL, being such a Nationwide company. I have an BSNL 750 Broadband plan . I rarely had...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Broadband

bpbaliga1951
                    DEAR SIR,
                    I HAVE RECHARGED AN AMOUNT OF Rs 550 ON 24/06/2010 AMOUNT OF Rs 550/- IS ALREADY DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT MOBILE IS NOT RECHARGED SO I MADE ANOTHER RECHARGE OF Rs550/- BUT THE SAME THING IS REPEATED AGAIN. TILL NOW MOBILE HAS BEEN NOT RECAHGED BUT THE AMOUNT OF Rs 550/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT TWICE. PLEASE REGISTER THIS COMPLAINT AND TRY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.DETAILS OF MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ATTACHED WITH THIS MAIL. WAITING A REPLY FROM YOU. THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY
                    B P BALIGA
                    BHARATH IRON WORKS
                    MAIN ROAD
                    UJIRE 574240
                    M:[protected]
                    hello Mr.B P BALIGA
                    Did u find ur balance after this complain?? Yes or No.??

sudheesha
                      Hi Sir,

We have lodged a complaint regarding our telephone around 17 days back by dialling 198.Nobody attended this case till date.Three times my father went to Veliyannoor telephone exchange to bring this case to JE's notice.Again he went to UZHAVOOR sub division exchange to report this. No response after given the complaint there too.Later he lodged the complaint in the number 12728 around 4 days back. Whom should we contact next. If this is the case how can we continue using BSNL services.Expecting an early reply and action from you.

Telephoe no[protected]
                      Telehone Exchange - Veliyannoor
                      SSA - Kottayam
                      Sudheesh

desikan
                        everydayiam getting debit of re1from the no 52906001 for the service. i sent message to the same no as to not debit as i do not subscribe fro the service.
                        inspite of it i get the debit every day

desikan
                        DEBIT OF MONEY FROM CELL INSPITE OF NON-SUBSCRIPTION

Everyday i am getting debit of Rs. 1.00 from the No: +52906001 for the service (QURAN). I sent messages to the same sevarel times, as not to debit as I do not subscribe for the service. Inspite of it I get debit everyday. So, please do the needful action to stop the message of QURAN.

My Mobile No: [protected]
                        Rs 25 has been detected in my phone every month. So please do the needful to stop detection.My phone No [protected]
                        I have faced these for more than four times in these couple of months . The problem is that I receive message stating that I have made calls to my number from the same number which I use now, i.e. a call to itself at the cost of Re 5 each and every time. It doesn't seem a problem for the first time but if repeated at regular times it is a heavy loss. The is obviously ridiculous. I hope sufficient measures are taken to restitute such a practice.
                        my number -[protected]

dj99261
                          I'm Deepak Joshi & my User ID is :- [protected] From Kalyan(E)-Dist:Thane

I want weaver in my bill because i cant utilize my package of 1000MB due to
                          your worst connectivity. I registered the Complaint to customer care.
                          From last 16-17 days (8th june - 25th june) I'm facing this problem.
                          I visit many times to ur office in Kalyan-West regarding this problem but they cant help me out quickly. So, I want to carry out 600MB in Next Month i.e. i want 1600MB in month 26th-June to 25th-July
                          Remember, Dont charge me wrongly in next bill
                          (26th jun - 25july) If i get low speed(64kbps) & extra charge for 600MB
                          (after using 1000MB) then I cancelled ur connection & also not going to
                          pay ur bill
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

ramakalai
                            My no [protected] i have paid rs 55 topup on 24 june 2010 at 8 pm the confirmation no was 18254180.
                            It is stated that the hot payment was successful but the amount was not credited inthe phone balance.

In the bankaccount the amount rs 55 has been debited. in the bsnl customer care they have stated that to ask the bank. To whom should i contact? will you pl help me
                            Transaction Details [protected] 24/06/2010 INR 55.00 DR ICONN/18254180/240610/TECHPROCESS SOLUTI

kalaiselvi