Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1183)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Ashok

BSNL network is sending messages which are destroying our Indian culture. Is it BSNL a Govt. company is doing business with young generation by sending these SMS s ? Pl. read some of the messages received in mobiles.

Rajani is a young, beautiful B.tech student and she is interested in chatting Call Rs. @/min.
Laxmi is a Pharmacy student. She is eager to chat with others. call rs.1/min.

To make friendship with Ramya Sahini, Tanmyi Roja by chatting call 12630035 Rs. 30/month.

It was a public talk that TV and Cinema are two media that destroying our Indian culture and encouraging young generation to follow that bluddy western culture. But now BSNL is also entering the above list by purely doing business with weakness of young generation.

Why can't you stop this messages in BSNL? If BSNL can't stop these TRAI will do the remaining.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

vijay kamath
    My telephones no.25234457 & 25223446 In Bangalore (address, Flat no.B-402,Aaishwarya Opulence outerring road,Marathhalli,Bangalore under Indira nagar telephone exchange) were surrendered on 11th Jan 2010 vide acknowledgement of BSNL Indiranagar ref.no.1364dt.11th Jan 2010. The Payment upto the date of disconnection was paid and it is only after showing the receipt, the telephone instrument was accepted. Instead of refunding the deposit, I am surprised to see that everymonth, I am finding the BSNL bill propping up in my Bank account as I used to make payment ONLINE.
    Would the authorities cause examination and arrange to refund the deposit at the earlierst?
    I may also inform in the above context, I have vacated the house and reallocated to Chennai during 1st week of Jan.itself.
    Hope the authorities would try to sort out this matter at the earliest .
    Kamath
    Worst Servie BSNL Internet

I paid the bill on[protected] still i didn't get the Internet re-connection.If we called Custpmer care service they are not responding. BSNL services are very worst and they are cheating the People. If you went to pay any bill amount in Kormanaga BDA complex an old woman sitting in counter 4 and 5 and she was not intersted to do her job. You will not get any response if you meet BDA complex. Employees are chating with their colligues and nobody repsponse. BSNL is a fraud and other private services are best.
    yes this is correct even in indranagar branch when custome is going to rebet bill(refunding the bill amount where phone is not working).as they are treating as enemy.old man who sitting in indranagar 3rd floor(customer office) he is treating as slave.i dont know their action is like why u look BSNL connection and eating our head...seriously i piched off...think we are educated people...if any illetrate people going to Indranagar branch he will die like any thing...please take remedy action to provide good service...
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

BSNL — RUDE TELECOM Mechanic and pathetic service.

smitha28285

My name is smitha, I applied for a BSNL broadband connections during the the second week for february...
      Complaint category Broadband

BSNL CHENNAI TELEPHONES, ALANDUR ofFICE, CHENNAI — REFUND DEPOSIT FOR BROADBAND OF RS.1000/- NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE

vidya ravikumar

This is with reference to the refund deposit of Rs.1000/- not received till date by us from bsnl...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

BSNL Landline Connection — COMPLAINT about excess bill on my BSNL Landline no

Depala Srinivas rao

As iam using BSNL Land line no for the past 20 years.since,then i do not have any complaints on...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Telecommunications

University Road
      Rajkot.
      Date:[protected]
      Complaint category Broadband

BSNL — No internet connection & LANDLINE DIAL TONE is not ringing in normal tone(i.e., a noisy & disturbing sound)

Suman choudhury
      For the past 4 days my LANDLINE DIAL TONE is not ringing in normal tone(i.e., a noisy & disturbing sound)Due to this my...

sagar
      To whom so ever it may concern

THis is to inform in vasai nalasopara and virar net dosent work in evening from 7 to morning or some time till midnight wht this there is no customer care support no for bsnlbroadband its happening from last month dont know whts the problem bsnl higher authority must look tnto this matter and should give very urgent solution please look into this matter on higher priority hope u can understand this problem

our intrnet not working since 15 days, we have already lodged complaint at virar in register by Mr. Yadav but till date ther is no response no engineer is sent.

I[censored]r unable to give services, pl. let us know so to disconnect the Broadband & go for other net.

Pl. do the needfull.

Robin Penkar
      [protected].
      (Virar)
      When do employees utterly stop caring for any company ? When:

1. they are govt employees whose salary comes come what may
      2. They are so corrupt that they are in NEXUS with PRIVATE OPERATORS

This is what is happening to BSNL, I am resident of VASAI East and can see the dirty nexus of BSNL employees to do nothing when services are disrupted Time and Again, YEAR after YEAR.

Why do we have to suffer so much from every Govt department, God only know!

Anna help us!
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

UNNIKRISHNAN K.S
        I took a broad band 8MBB4000 connection towards end of March 2008 from BSNL ernakulam.But unfortunatly I got the wrong router from BSNL. (ordinary one ) Despite many attempts, we could not gain successful connection and kept informing your department on a regular basis. After 2 weeks, it was found that BSNL had delivered the wrong router and replaced it with router type 2 (intended for static IP use).With the type 2 router we were able to gain connection, however the speed we got was below 1MB instead of the 8 MB speed assured us. We were given to understand that within the trial period of one month which had been offered to us, this issue will be resolved.

During this period I had to go abroad, but followed up on this issue from overseas. I was asked to put in a complaint in person and was assured that this matter will be looked into at the earliest. On my return from the UK I found to my shock and surprise that I was presented with a bill for 2 months. I pursued this matter further and raised it with the Accounts Officer. She suggested that I submit a written complaint and I did accordingly, highlighting the trial period on offer as well as speed below the offer (which was below my requirement as well). Though noone actually contacted me to address the issues that had been raised, I continued to receive phone calls from BSNL requesting payment. Finally, I received a call from Mr Mani of BSNL and asked me to complete some tests. He gave the instructions over phone and by email which I adhered to, however, with no results. Mr Mani informed me that he was getting the offered speed after loading my IP address from his office. Though my son was at the time hospitalised with a major illness I still found time to communicate with Mr Mani by email. I discussed the issue again with him, this time over the phone. I was informed that members of his staff were extremely busy around that time and that someone will be sent to my office to check what happened. Another two weeks passed and there was no contact from BSNL. I sent an email, followed by a letter (sent through courier service) to the Customer Service department and Accounts department. The letter clearly stated that if the issues were not resolved in 7 days, I was at risk of losing my project and that this matter could not wait indefinitely. The very next day I received a response and a few members of BSNL staff came to my office to check the problem. They found out I am not getting more than 1MB speed, they checked the line, the cable and finally figured out that there is an issue with the cable (something to do with earthing). They replaced the cable from the BSNL post/box to the building where my office is located. After a 2 hour long effort they were able to resolve my issue in part. I was able to get a download speed of 5MB, however, for my project to be viable I require high speed for uploading as well. I contacted Mr Thomas of BSNL who informed me that BSNL can offer an uploading speed of 1 MB only at present. This is clearly not in line with my requirement. I am now forced to take a fixed static IP broadband connection from another service provider and have no choice but to request that the connection be severed.
        I am hugely disappointed that my project has been unduly delayed and request disconnection due to failed service delivery.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

UNNIKRISHNAN K S
        bsnl is a piece of ... i am facing a problem of the internet crashing every 5 mins..and trust me my 2g connection on my phone is more stable that the 1mbps connection i pay for everymonth which is practically waste
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

BSNL — Stop bsnl chat service

Jatinder
          my no is [protected] and bsnl cant disconnect my chat service.....pls do disconnect it.....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Unauthorized charges

sudhakar sahoo

I sudhakar sahoo from at/po- gopalpur, ps- ranpur, dist- nayagarh, orissa, india is a good costumer of BSNL Broadband service. I have submit all the criteria of bsnl. But my broadband service is not functiont properly. I complain to the ranpur area operator to working my line. but he has not respond my talking and talk to me he is not working properly, because he has not capable to work in this line. so we are contact[protected] customer care no. one service provider was receiving my complain and said pls talk to sdo and give a number that is [protected]. after calling to sdo . Mr. sdo said to me pls contact [protected] to contract technician of this operating. But the technician talking me pls complain a consumer forum for solving our problem. and the costomer service will take miss language for calling and thriating to me don't calling this line again and again, if calling again and again he has to power to disconting the line

kindly co operating me to solve my problem.
          as considerable.

Thanks & Regards
          Sudhakar Sahoo ( Sahaj Jana Seva Kendra)
          Gopalpur, Ranpur
          Nayagar

We are 100 % exporter unit in Export promotional Industrial park, Kasna, Greater Noida . We have to be online 8- 10 hours .

It has been one year we have been following up with your department from line man to GM, but no one is ready to go in depth and understand the main problem . ( Few people in your department had said that this is not our duty and bang the phone Mr. P.K Agarwal phone[protected]

We have contacted Mr. Bupander ( Kasna ) he has gain time, now he has been transfer .

Attached is the complain list which we have booked by phone and had noted complain no . more than 30 complain by sms on [protected] and 30- 50 calls to different department .

Today also we have booked complain no 1274552, some time they don't book complain .

Few complain no-

Site -5, Kasna,
          Greater Noida 201306 (U.P), India

chirag katta
            I have taken home 500 C, bsnl broad band plan in Dec09,

In current month on date 8/4/2010 the usage checking portal showing me wrong usage figures. it is showing that i have downloaded 947435 & 332483 kb i.e 947.43 and 332.48 mb total is about 1.27 GB. Before 8/4/10 portal is showing total usage of 1.40 GB . but after adding this 1.27 GB the total usage is about 2.67 on 8/4/10 day end which exceeds free 1.5 GB usage as per plan and BSNL will charge from me @.80rs per mb extra usage.that means i have to bear the charges for that 1.27GB (RS 1016) which is going to be charged by BSNL in this month bill.

usage details are given below:

Start Time (DD-MM-YYYY) Stop Time (DD-MM-YYYY) Download (KB) Upload (KB) Total Units (KB) Duration (HH:MM:SS) Chargeable Units(KB) Excluding Night Unlimited
            [protected]:02:39 PM[protected]:36:04 PM[protected]:33:25 947435
            [protected]:24:32 AM[protected]:23:39 AM[protected]:59:07 346088

on that day i was just surfing webpages.and not doing any downloading like any data file, songs , pics , movie or something else. i usually doing downloading in night between free unlimited downloading time set by BSNL i.e 2 am to 8 am.

my complaint is that there is a problem in BSNL usage calculation and BSNL simply cheating customer. and they dont have technical answers to such questions.
            they simply said, if it is showing, then you would have downloaded this. this is simply radiculous answer. i don't want to pay this additional amoutof RS.1016 of 1.27 GB usage.

anybody can help me out to tackle this problem or any way to get details of download from BSNL. pls help me to resolve this issue...

BSNL — Regarding Wrong Connection given

i am residing at 14/10, Varadappan Street, West Mambalam, Chennai - 600 033, i made a complaint for the telephone no. 24724857 one week before they (Telephone Person) came yesterday (15.12.2008) and they given the wrong connection. My Landline No is 24724857 and they have given the wrong connection, so the number has changed to 24835575. so please kindly send the person immediately and rectify the problem immediately.

R.S. Ethiraj Sampathkumar

Bsnl Broadband Connection — Wrong Usage......

Dear Sir / Madam

Good Day !!!

I would like to know i m from morbi city of gujarat.. i have an internet broadband connection last 3 months, , , but i not satisfies of that BSNL connection becoz many times phone or internet not be running and also my complaint is this month i seen our usage portal is wrong.. becoz my USAGE od this month more than 100000 KB... u can also see.. my user name is NURVILA... so pls check and let us know about this my big problem..

Thanking You
            Nurdin

BSNL — Incorrect broadband usage details

i have bsnl broad band connection on phone no-[protected] with 500 c plan in which night 2 am to 8 am free downloading. internet usage web shows times upto the 2:20 am as chargeable unit i have use in night between 2 am to 2:20 am taken as chargeable unit 457000kb apprx.

. please correct my usage...

thanku.
            from
            Sandeep V
            The Land line phone[protected] alongwith broand band connection is out of order from[protected] to[protected] no rebate has been given in the monthly billing of rental charges after several in writing and verbal request. If this issue has not been sorted/solved by BSNL. The matter will be filed in the State Consumer Form, Rajasthan by the undersigned.
            [protected]@gmail.com
            The landline phone no.is [protected] alongwith broadband connection is out of order from last ten days, we have complaint against of the b.band but the same day linemen come and they use to say that there must be some problem with the modem, meanwhile the software engineer came from the bsnl office he had checked the modem, the modem was perfectly allright he said there is the problem from the bsnl office.after that the connection was doing well for a day or two again the problem is the same.and we are one of very old consumer of bsnl broadband but unfortunatly we are facing this problem from the day first we got the connection even the speed is slow too.kindly do the best what you can.
            The BSNL Landline phone No.is [protected] alongwith broadband connection is having trouble with internet since 3 months.we have complaint against of the b.band but there is no response from BSNL customer service center, they always give a complain no. but the problem is same as usual. So please rectify our problem from BSNL side as soon as possible.
            Landmark Material testing & Research Laboratory Pvt. Ltd.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

gyeshu
              Dear Sir, Third e-mail / Reminder,

despite of my kind request to give me the EVDO service as promised by your organisation and my effort to support your team to establish the service at Gurgaon, Noida it was not done till now.

For this I was in touch with Madam Mageshwari EVDO service centre, Mr. Stalin at Flower Bazaar BSNL office and DE Mr. Jayakumar at Avadi.

All of them had expressed their inability to get the service and from the date of my purchase i had not used it except for a day at your BSNL Flower Bazaar offer to activate the EVDO card.

It is unfair to sell a service which is not yet established as per the claim of your offer ( National Romming ) to a loyal customer like me. Now I feel just like a sacrifice Goat in front of BSNL and no one reply or respond to my complaint.

I had left with no option to approach Consumer court and new agents or the President of India to respond. If She too does not respond then this is the fate of Indian consumer and BSNL customer.

I hope any one of you honestly justify or recognise my claim.

With best regards
              K.Ganesh Babu
              EVDO customer
              EVDO user Id :- [protected]
              My Contact mobile no:- + 91 [protected]
              BSNL flower bazaar office functions very pathetic. I'd posted a courier for establishing ECS (auto debit payment) for my monthly bills. It reached them 29-Aug-17 as confirmed by courier company. Today is Sep 20th and they still have not activated ECS for my connection!! More harrowing than this is the fact that I can't reach to any of their staff in that office.

I've tried[protected]they said it is mobile section when I called first time. After that, I called thrice but they never picked call!!),
              [protected]A lady attended my first call and said I’ve to come in person!! Then, what's the point in me sending a courier!! When asked for branch manager number, she didn’t give and just hung up the phone in the middle!!)

I also called 2539 6767 and[protected] but nobody ever attends the calls!!

I also called BSNL helpdesk centralized number[protected] they at least listened to my issue but ultimately told action is pending with concerned branch and asked to check after a week. But even after 3 weeks, nothing changed. And these helpdesk guys have no way to reach the flower bazaar Branch guys!!

Really pathetic customer service****** I don't get why they can't given an easy online facility to enroll for ECS - so many other phone companies do that so easily. No wonder people are running away from BSNL!!

nitesh kumar dey
                maine dt 14.03.2010 ko 7:07 p.m me bsnl ke site se 220 rs. ka topup net banking ki madad se recharge karaya tha bank a/c se 220 rs debit ho gya hai, jabki ab tak mere mobile me 220 rs. ka amount nahi aya hai, many time customer care me bat karne ke bad bhi mera problem solve nahi huwa hai, aj muje ek doket no diya gya hai no- 5317302 aour ye bataya gya hai ki meri problem jald thik kar di jayegi, jiski muje asha kam hai, mera mobile no [protected] hai. google me search karne ke kram me muje ye site mila hai, yadi ye site kuch kam karti ho to meri unse request hai ki meri problem ko jald slove kiya jaye.

online topup recharge

Paramanand singh yadav
                  Sir,my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubcribe 55678 handygo 'FEVER' wap service.thankyou
                  regarding deactivation of bsnl wap subscription

Respected sir,

By mistake I activated WAP but now I never use wap for internet services. But Rs.30/- is deduct permonth from my account.
                  so please deactivate this subscription of my number please.
                  i hope sir u take action as soon as possible

Fr.S.V.Arockiaraj

UNSUB FEVER OFFAR

Sir, my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubcribe[protected] handygo 'FEVER' wap service.thankyou
                  sir, my number [protected], pls unsubcribe[protected] handygo wap service. thankyou
                  without request cut my sim ammount few weeks[protected]wap.hdygo.com).stop this and re- funded me same ammount [protected].
                  UNSUB FEVER OFFAR
                  [protected], pls unsubcribe[protected] handygo wap service. thankyou...

BSNL wap — unsubscribe WAP

Dear sir

I am a bsnl customer. I want to unsubscripe WAP services. I already lodged complaint many times but till it is not unsubscribed. kindly do it now. thanks

my mobile number is [protected].

yours

fr.arockiaraj sdm
                  karuamthur
                  madurai
                  pls unsubcribe[protected] handygo wap service. thankyou...
                  my contact no. is [protected]
                  Please unsubscrib +[protected] wap.handygo.com service. for the mobile No. [protected]

BSNL, VASAI/KALYAN — poor service of broadband

ANANTHANARAYANAN
                    My broad band connected with land line telephone no. [protected]. I have opted for unlimited Plan 750. I am working with...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Broadband

RAJEEV CHHIBBER
                    My Phone No. is[protected] and the same is dead and there is no dial tone for the last about 15 days despite of several complaints. My Complaint Nos. are 13258 dated 09/04/10, 13749 dated 15/04/10, 13872 dated 16/04/10, GRGB 86518 dated 16/04/10. I also visited D.E.T office at Sector-12 near Bikaner on 13/04/10 and personally given the complaint and i was assured that my phone will start working till evening on 13/04/10 itself but till date no action has been taken regarding my aforesaid complaints.

(RAJEEV CHHIBBER)
                    ADVOCATE
                    HOUSE NO. 567, SECTOR-14,
                    URBAN ESTATE, GURGAON (HR.)
                    Dear Friend

I am sorry to inform that my land line[protected] is continued to be dead from 24 th onwards.Despite my lodging complaint and also your acknowledgment, no action is taken till today. I am put into lot of hard ship due to this, since guests are with me .Pl expedite to day
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

S.K.Parida
                      Sir/Madam
                      Today(16/4/2010) at 10.45AM, I recharge my mobile for Rs.50/- through online facility of bsnl.in. The receipt number is [protected], Transcation number is TXL[protected]. State bank reference number is IG20123079. The money has been deducted from my bank account, but unable to recharge my mobile.
                      Kindly look into my matter.
                      Yours
                      S.K.Parida, [protected](M), Koraput, Orisssa.
                      Sir/Madam
                      On 10/08/2010, I have made flexi top up for Rs.110/- through a dealer whose mobile number is [protected]. But till date, no amount is credited to my account and I have lost Rs.110/- . I have registered a compliant through costomer care on 13/08/2010, Docket no. is KL[protected]. After registering complaint I have called the customer care executive, several times but the reply was the status is not available. Kindly look into my matter.
                      Yours
                      Darsana.D ([protected]), Kerala, Ernakulam
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Nisanth. A.R.
                        THIS NUMBAR IS NOT WORKING IN REGULARLY AND PROPPERLY IN LAST THREE WEEKS. WE ARE DOING COMPLAINTS IN LAST THREE FOUR DAYS BUT WE ARE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLAY FOR YOUR SIDE VERY VERY BAD RESPONSE AT YOUR END.

PHONE NUMBER:[protected]
                        AREA SADANANDAPURAM,
                        CITY. KOTTARAKARA.
                        DIST. KOLLAM.
                        STATE. KERALA.

BSNL PHONE — irresponsible officers

I am venkat from L.B.nagar hyderabad i Had comlaint several times aout my phone connections.But there is no respones them in vanasthali puram tele phone Exchange.My phone No24020884

BSNL — Bad response from the BSNL officials

Day by day, they are proving to be one of the worst service providers in telecom - broadband sector.
                        I am resident from Devasandra - KR Puram.
                        I took a new wireless broadband connection from BSNL Ramamurthy Nagar Branch, Bangalore.
                        For applying they took the following documents:
                        1. Address Proof
                        2. Identity Proof
                        3. One Passport Size photograph

In the address proof, it is clearly mentioned my residence address as Devasandra. And as per my knowledge, the BSNL officials might be clearly knowing about the Broadband Signal status in my area.
                        Inspite of knowing me, they do not rejected for my requisition of new connection.
                        While taking the connection, the officials assured me for good and proper broadband signals as well as good bandwith of the network.
                        But now after getting my wireless equipment, it's been observed that there is very low signal coming up in my area.

So when I am trying to reach them now for the complaint, no one is responding properly.

It's just a worth less service provide for the cost which I am paying to one of the Indian Government Telecom Sector.

Navin
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

BSNL Prepaid — refund of balance

om prakash sharma
                          without my permission and without activation of service from my side this is the 3rd time value added service(hello tune )...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                          Indigo Airlines
                          ticket not booked but payment was done
                          (9 minutes ago)
                          Idea Cellular
                          network coverage complaint in pimpalgaon of idea network
                          (15 minutes ago)
                          Idea Cellular
                          SMS service blocked
                          (15 minutes ago)
                          Dv Enterprises Gujarat
                          fraud company job
                          (20 minutes ago)
                          Dv Enterprise
                          dv enterprises gujarat fraud company job