Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1241)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL — i can't find my usage records [Resolved]

M.Ravichandran
Dear Sirs,
Inspite of my repeated attempts to access to usage account(Broadband) for the past 4...

sharad H mehta
I am a 61 year old cancer patient and have been moving out of my home place (nipani,dist belgaum, karnataka) for past 6 months for major operations and chemotherepy sessions to Mumbai.

I stay with my wife and 90 year old mother and have no one in the house who uses email and yet i have been shocked to see that 2 of m,y Broadband bills shooting upto, ie the first billl was of Rs 7333.00(bill date 07/12/07)and shockingly the second bill(bill date 07/01/08), my consumer number [protected] issued by BSNL, belgaum telecom district was for Rs27750.00

firstly i would like a detailed usage bill to understand that what was the usage on the days when there was no one at home (when i travelled to mumbai),which would make it clear that if i was not present(and there was no one at home) how could the internet be used?

I am shocked by such bills and am open to a inquiery .I am a leading citizen of my town with a goodwill of more than 40 years and such callousness is ruining my spotless reputation(which can be vouched by innumerable people).

Pl help me out
Sharad Mehta
I am User of Broad band service in Hubli, lingarj nagar. My Telephone no is[protected] in the name of mahesh S Badigannavar. I am using broad band service since from last 7 month. Initial 4 month service was very satisfacotory, but after that i am regularly facing problem while using the internet.I have complained your local customer care service but they could not sole problem yet. My brother is staying in Marutias we are contacting him regularly throuh broad band but due to this bad service we are not able to contact through online. we are making calls through my cell hence i am paing more because of your bad service.
Sii i am very much proud to be an BSNAL user but i am not satisfied with service. Hence i request you to kindly solve my problem. I hope you do the needfull.

Arvind S B

Arvind S B
I have taken a broadband service from Belgaum bsnl on[protected] and paid the requires charges vide receipt number CSC/676 for phone number 2465788. At that time I had given my username as bdmunashi with password iowa4692. However when I tried to go to website www.dataone.in with this username and password I got a reply that either one of them is invalid. Please look into this matter and help me get the correct username and password. As I have a bandage on my leg due to a fracture I am unable to come personally to your office.Early reply will be appreciated.
We at our Foundation have faced same type problem. We are in Rs 250 per month 1 GB limit. on one day (June 3rd2008) they showed usage in one second 1.3 GB and next 97 minutes another 1.3 GB . Technically they bsnl people say it is a spurt and spill. We are fighting with sarkari babus. We have to make noice. one thing is truth will be established.The usage portal is full of bugs and we can challange them. we need tools to establish our browsing history. search in web an install in your sysetm.
Good luck.
Honorary Secretary
Agrizone Foundation
I am using BSNL broadband plan 250. I used to check broad band usage daily, but for phast three days it doesnt shows the usage.. It shows only the past third day's usage only.. Please tell me whats the problem occured..
There is another problem of {bbservice.bsnl.in} which is troubling me from last three days and the problem is -------When I am opening the website {bbservice.bsnl.in}.The website open's but it gives one error that is[protected]

Usage Details are not available due to regular maintenance activity.Inconvenience caused is regretted.

This is the problem please help me I want to see my usage.Tell me the solution
My ID : [protected]@rediffmail.com
I have taken bsnl brodband (home250)before 3 month.Bsnl take a month for conection.First bill 828/- and second of Rs4651/-.Then also I cant chack my useags till now!They give me a simple password(password)which not works. Bsnl is having a plane 750/- in which they offer unlimited up load/download! Then for 20gb how can they charg 4651=00. Any logic?

BSNL — Scam and cheating! [Resolved]

Praveen Reddy
    I am not able to know data usage of BSNL broadband because when i log on to www.data.bsnl.in it asks for user...

Dataone Broadband — Not able to check [Resolved]

viralkhatri
    HI,
    I am not able to check my data usage of dataone. when i go to check account usage link. like is blank & no...

BSNL — Harashing BroadBand Service [Resolved]

Vijai P N Maurya
    I have BSNL broadband connection with leased modem.

The BroadBand stops working any time. Modem shows link...

BSNL — data one password not told, bangalore [Resolved]

vedarth dobhal
    i got my internet connection on 24thdecember, bot i still do not know my password.i have made several calls to bsnl office...

P.Srinivas
    I booked for new landline and broadband connection on 07.01.2008; (Consumer No.[protected] , Waitlist No. RTN/NON OYT GENERAL / 57552. It is inform this type of connection would be available within about 1 week. Since, i have not been provide with the line, I request you to kindly look into the matter and get the connection at the earliest and oblige.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
    Srinivas.P
    last one month my broadband connection got some problem i have booked the complints,still the problem is there kindliy take the action.my complaints number is 0108154.

BSNL - Bangalore — New landline telephone connection problem

My telephone at my home is not working. I had booked an online complaint. Its been a week, but no one has responded.
    Very very poor service.

Prasanna
    Ph.No:26644058
    I too got a new connection of BSNL on 28th march 2008, but it was just a telephone box for children to play till 10th April 2008 as it was not activated. After calling the fellow for 5 times and scolding him continuously he finally gave the connection after that. I really dont know what will be the billing cycle and what the hell that lineman has done on my telephone, i still dont know what tariff he has given to me!!!
    to whomever it may concern
    my landline is dead since 3 months and no response from bsnl rajarajeshwarinagar after receiving n no of complaints.
    i am not getting my telephone bill correctly and my broadband connection is also dead, please take some suitable action to fix my problem, i feel bsnl is responsible towards customers my land line no is[protected]

BSNL - Bangalore — Wakeup or give up bsnl

ITS TRUE...GUY'S (BSNL THE GREAT) NEED REALLY TO PUMP UP... OR YOU GUY'S MAY LAND UP IN CONSUMER COURT OFTEN

BSNL — refund of sequirity deposit [Resolved]

saket nandan niraj
      i have submitted my sim card along with the copy of last bill deposited on dated 05.03 .07 to the JTO BSNL Kshtwar J&K...

BSNL Broadband Services — Slow speed of Broadband connection [Resolved]

sachinvasudev261
      we have a cyber cafe at r.k.nagar kolhapur. ourbsnl broadband plane is 6000.
      lat 4/5 days we have problem with internet...

shiva jyothi
      Our bsnl broadband is not connecting for the last 1 month!!!!!
      Our telephone number is 24027566.Inspite of many compliants and phone calls ,the problem was not rectified because of the irresponsible attitude !!!!Error number it shows is 691.It is enough if they just reset it, as they say, which they never do quickly.I just dont understand what to do.
      From past 20 days my BSNL Broad Band is not working, I have given complaint several times, I also gave Complaint to BSNL South, DVG Road, but nothing worked out. I got frustrated calling everyday & gave an application for the disconnection of both landline & broadband, one of the Engineer from BSNL came home & assured me that the problem will be solved in a day or two, also told me to withdraw the application for disconnection, I did as he said, Its been 1 week, no news!!! I did a foolish thing of withdrawing . I could have got disconnected by this time. I am really disappointed with BSNL and the Staff as well.
      They keep saying, the password should be reset...who should do this???? If Someone of BSNL is reading this..., please tell me how long it takes to reset the password??...20 Days???. I have been to the BSNL offices several times inspite of my busy schedules...the kind of response that I received was hopeless...Just diverting from person to the another. I wasted my time like anything. Please tell me if it is not going to happen...So that I can find any alternative for this because I badly need internet connection.
      Broadband- Not Working.

I am Jahnavi Pramod Savanoor, from Bangalore, staying at BSK - III Stage, My landline number is 26797739.

From past 20 days my BSNL Broad Band is not working, I have given complaint several times, I also gave Complaint to BSNL South, DVG Road and met a staff by name Mr Hrishikesh, but nothing worked out. I got frustrated calling everyday & gave an application for the disconnection of both landline & broadband, one of the Engineer called Mr Chandrashekhar of Channammankere Branch, BSNL came home & assured me that the problem will be solved in a day or two, also told me to withdraw the application for disconnection, I did as he said, Its been 1 week, no news!!! I did a foolish thing of withdrawing . I could have got disconnected by this time. I am really disappointed with BSNL and the Staff as well.
      BSNL Internet services (high speed and Broad band services) are the Pitiable example for the inefficiency and the arrogant employee Attitude of PSU s In india I don’t think 30 years or more from Now BSNL will change, it will be the same in its services and Attitude Towards its costumers. When they have installed the High-speed internet Via Wireless services, they have offered a high bandwidth of 250 kbps we never expected what they have promised but at least why cannot BSNL give one third of that. Now because of law bandwidth the wireless connection is “less connection “Before we log on to the browser the connection goes off even if we get connected it won’t even sustain for five minutes on the status window it is always shows 240 kbps but Bandwidth Meter Online Speed Test you get only 27.2 at the midnight or early morning. The online test result is as follows.

Bandwidth Meter Online Speed Test Results

27.2 Kbps - You 27.2 kbps

(Download the CNET Bandwidth Meter Desktop Widget to test the band width )

So it is absolute cheating at least why cant BSNL be honest and transparent and disclose that they can only give Breaking, Slow, Network, and Limited Services, always breaking and never connecting internet services I have Ever experienced.

k.t. devasia
        I APPLIED FOR A BROADBAND CONNECTION ON SEPTEMBER -2007 . MY PHONE NO :[protected] AND WORK ORDER NO : 25201657 DATED[protected]
        RAMAMURTHYNAGAR EXCHANGE /CENTER BANGALORE .TILL TODAY[protected] NO REPLY ALTHOUGH I VISIT THE OFFICE DAILY BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING .I CONTACTED BSNL HAED OFFICE AND THEY SAID THAT ALL THE CONNECTION AND TESTINGD ARE DONE AND WIEINGS ARE COMPLETE AND THE CONNRCTION FOR THE ABOVE IS DUE FORM 12 DECEMBER 2007 WHAT SHOULD I DO ??
        THERE ARE PRIVATE PARTIES WAITING (AIRTEL,HUTCH/VODOFONE ETC) AND NOW IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE MORE EFFICIENT
        SO MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL COSTOMERS WAITING FOR BROADBAND CONN FROM BSNL
        KINDLY DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN CONSIDER OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER THEY NOW SEEMS TO MORE EFFICIENT .
        TRULY I`M NOT NOT TAKING SIDES JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH . THERE ARE 1000 OF PEOPLR LANDING COMPLAINT EVERY WHAT HAPPENS EITHER THEY CHANGE (SWITCH OVER) TO OTHER PROVIDERS OR THEY WAIT ENDLESSELY LIKE ME
        NOW I REALLY THINK OF CHANGING FROM BSNL
        IS BSNL LISTENING
        REALLY U UR RIGHT
        ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
        cent percent correct, bcoz same thing happened for me. I have booked the new broad band line, work order no, 29019846. 2 - 3 times BSNL PERSONS are contacted me through my mobile phone, asked about the address after that no reply from them. very poor service from BSNL in this competition field so many private broadband service providers are waiting to connect their line to us.In future relating officers please see these type of matters very seriously.I hope they will do the needful.
        I am really feeling sorry to see your mail this time... as I went for BSNL becuase Airtel cheated me by deducting my advance money from my account around 3000/- and after that they rejected my application form saying ports are not available after checking 2-3 times also. I can say that, people in bangalore want all the money and more then that.. but they dont want to work as they are expected.

If you have any contact numbers for higher officials in bangalore BSNL, please share with me.

I booked it last week, a person called shantaraju, he says himself as AE in BSNL Koramangala office, claiming that he will give connection on very next day... its almost 10 days from then now.. and he is not showing up, took advance from me and escaped. much of cheating in Bangalore. special servce industries. Now he is not recieving my call. not sure what will be the use of posting in this forum.
        My Order number is 45033957

BSNL — fraud BSNL Broadband employees

i paid money for (july 2010)broadband connection.but they didn't give broadband connection to me till now.i am not satisfied
        I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE FROM BSNL. I STRONGLY BELIEVE THERE IS A NEXUS BETWEEN GREEDY BSNL EMPLOYEES AND PRIVATE BROADBAND PLAYERS. BSNL EMPLOYEES ARE BENEFITING FROM THESE PRIVATE PLAYERS FOR DELAYING EACH CONNECTION AND THEY ARE MAKING EXTRA MONEY. ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT FALL IN TO BSNL TRAP.
        -THOMAS
        This Shantaraju (mentioned by shailesh.dyade) from BSNL is a Big fraud. I have booked for a landline through BSNL website. then the following takes place.
        1- Received a call from a Lday stating that she is from BSNL and will provide connection.
        2- Receives a call from Shantaraju (he says himself as AE in BSNL Koramangala office) and told me that, the lady is a fraud.
        3- Shantaraju told he will checl with his team for the connectivity and will call back.
        4- Shantaraju calls me and confirms the connectivity - post that he sends a person to collect money for collection
        5- i have recived work order number, but no updates from BSNL in terms of connection and calls up Shantaraju. he responds saying that BSNL is slow in getting things done (and abuses his own people)
        6- followed up for another 2 / 3 more weeks - NO proper responses all excuses
        7- its been more than a month now - he says they won't be able to provide connection ?????? and doesn't responds to my calls. I have reached out all helplines ... no help was offered
        ANOTHER CHEATING STORY BY BSNL / Shantaraju SO CALLED AE
        PEOPLE DON"T FALL INTO THIS TRAP

BSNL — Complaints for Basic Phone(0122-2325059) [Resolved]

joginder singh
          My landline phone no. is[protected].
          My phone is not working from almost one month and if some day if it works OK...

Mansoor K.P.
          I have a broad band connection and have been facing too many issues right from the beginning. I got the connection in last January 2007. In March 2007 the service became unavailable and with so much of follow up with Banaswadi office,they restored my connection after 2 months.

BSNL used to bill my service with wrong tariff and had to visit their Banaswadi office in Bangalore quite often to regularize the bill. Now this problem is resolved from last November bill.

Last month they upgraded our centrex system and all our layout inhabitants accounts were updated accordingly. Unfortunately my broad band service stopped working again and after enquiring with Banaswadi office they say that my account is currently in deleted state and not able to recreate properly. They dont have any idea who deleted my account. I have been following up with them for the last 3 weeks but so far they have not restored my connection.

I am just wondering how we can ensure better service from these public sector service providers.

Mansoor K.P.
          #19,Ferns Habitat,
          Doddanekundi,
          Marthahalli post
          Bangalore
          I have taken bsnl broadband connection about one month back. There was some problem in the net connectivity with my laptop for which I have lodged many complaints, the latest being on 22/12/2008, but I regret to say that the problem has not been attended.
          broad band service in my phone no[protected] has not been resumed in spite of severe followup.
          I have my broadband connection deleted since a month. No one has a clue in K R Puram exchange as to why this is done. I have followed up with them since a month now. They asked to contact commercial office in Banaswadi, but no one is picking up the phone there. I guess the only option left now is to return the phone connection and go for other vendor.

My phone no. is[protected]

Anil Dalwani
          H-501, Akme Ballet,
          Doddanekkundi,
          Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
          Bangalore.

Mr. om pal singh
            Dear sir/madam,
            My conection no. [protected] is not in servicing from last 4 days. One message disply on mobile screen i.e. emergency call only every time.
            please check service and inform me what should I do regarding this as soon as possible.

Most regards
            Om pal singh
            another contact no. [protected]
            My bsnl prepaid mobile no [protected] is blocked itself for the last 10 days. However customer care service associate was contacted in this regard but to no avail. Please check that same immediately.

With regards
            another contact no. [protected]

I am using prepaid connection from the last 5 years.I have no idea avout your call rate after in-effective tariff card.Its details is requied.I think its may be know depend on balance.

Is it possilbe to mail me the details of the same ASAP? its very urgent for us.

DNA Technologies
            [protected] &
            Dear Sir/Ma'am,
            My connection no. [protected] has not done the outgoing calls . My connection is fully recharge by Rs.337and has validity of 28 feb but it is not done the outgoing calls continously from the day of recharge plz help me.
            RS:-900 DEDUCTED ON 26 th JANUARY FOR USING 1:30 HOURS GPRS .NO SATISFACTORY ANSWER GETTING FROM SERVICE CENTRE AND GETTING TIME-PASS ANSWERS. I HAVE CONTACTED THEM 28 TIMES APPROX . TO SERVICE CENTRES BUT THEY ARE AVOIDING ME TO REPLY. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected].PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO FOR DEDUCTION .
            hellow sir,
            I have a prepaid connection bearing the number[protected] for the past fifteen days i have been receving the non sense messages from[protected].But i could not prevent these .Now please prevent to comming of these nonsenses messeges I could not understand how con i control and how can i recognise the person .Please solve my problem immediatly
            thank you sir,M.musadiq
            Dear Sir!! I owned a prepaid number +91-[protected] and since last two month ,my message service get blocked in my area only. Everytime when i try to send a message it shows " Message not sent, try again latter". However It works properly when I am out of my area. I even tried by refreshing my message centre number or puttting 00 instead of +91 ahead of that number as directed to me by Customer care support but nothing worked out well.Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.
            i have bought a new bsnl prepaid sim, its not activated even after 48 hours. have complianed many times. only one person only gave good response, but still problem is not solved.. in customer care they are not ready to serve the cutomers i think. they just attend the cal and put in hold.. very very poor service. please try to activate that soon.

BSNL Prepaid Mobile Service — deduct money

I am very sory to say when I swich on the mobile Rs 2.00 deducted every times,also deduct same when change the sim in other handset.
            Its not a fair with consumer.Please take this as a serious matter because 2+2+2.............=big amount

yours
            Ganesh Jee
            Mo. No. [protected]

BSNL Prepaid Mobile Service — MONEY NOT CREDITED TO MY MOBILE AC

SIR,
            I RECHARGED MY MOBILE ONLINE FOR RS 220 ON 12/12/11.THE AMT HAS BEEN DEBITED FROM MY TMB AC WHEREAS IT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED TO MY MOBILE AC . MY NO. IS [protected].KINDLY CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT I GET MY MONEY REIMBURSED TO MY BANK AC OR CREDIT IT TO MY MOBILE AC.
            FROM
            VIJAYALAKSHMI BALAJIMOHAN

BSNL — BSNL Broadband Installation Charges - Cheating by Franchise [Resolved]

Rakesh Kumar
              I am a new subscriber to Dataone. I got my ADSL modem installed by Franchise of Transport Nagar Exchange, Agra. His name is...

BSNL — phone is dead from 21/12/07 till now [Resolved]

vipin sagar
              Sir
              my phone[protected]is dead from 21/12/07 till now.
              i hav complaint to GM-MRD an CGM ,meerut on...

BSNL Gprs — GPRS Setting not provided [Resolved]

AZAM ZAHIR
              Despite asking for GPRS Setting thru Call Centre since last 7 days from 29th Dec 2007, I am not able to get the reverts from...

BSNL — broadband service activated yet not working [Resolved]

subhankar das
              i have recived my broadband connection and user id etc on my phone line [protected] two weeks ago afte the next day i recived...

BSNL - CellOne Mobile - Plan100 — non provision of std & roaming on addon sim [Resolved]

pawale pradeep panchappa
              i am resident of latur city- dist latur- working in GOVT UNDERTAKING BANK- my mobile no [protected].- plan100
              for govt...

BSNL — Most dissatisfied customer! [Resolved]

RAJENDRA KUMAR MATRE
              Sir
              I am residing at J73 Tagore nagar Ajmer RoadJaipur-302024 & is having Land Line & Broad Band connection...