Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1235)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

BSNL Landline — no action against our complaint [Resolved]

Chidambaran
i'd complainted in the authority for the repairement of my damaged land line phone before last month. But they dont take...

BSNL Broadband — broadband usage [Resolved]

DR. SUPRITI MUKHERJEE
my broad band no is 25339198. since 1 month , i cant check the broad band usage . please cooparate with me....

R Verma
i have registered for a fresh connection in BSN Barmer office in the second week of January for a domestic home connection in Utarlai Air force station. Even after 1 month Bsnl Barmer failed to instal telephone in my home,even after the whole of the admin formalities is being over. This i find a serious lapse from the bsnl authority in this highly competative telecommunication era, because of this everybody is running behind private providers, what i feel. kindly let not me go behind those private providers, as a true desi man,i don't want to. Shall i precive that u r not doing delebrately for helping others?

BSNL — installation of broadband

From one of the BSNL stalls we applied for broadband connection and the executive there spoke to the area exchange and confirmed that it is on demand so within 2 days we will get the phone line and the broadband connection. Since then its 25 days and we havent heard anything from them and whenever we try contacting the concerned person he simply disconnects our call. we went to the area bsnl office and spoke to the DE there who assured us that within 2 days it will be done and they did give the phone connection but we are still waiting for the broadband now if we try contacting the DE either he is out of office or says it will take a few more days dont worry. now i am feeling why did i even bother getting into the mess knowing that it is a govt owned company i should have known better looks like i should have opted for a pvt connection. i hope something serious is done about this lethargic approach of the employees.

BSNL — BROADBAND INSTALLATION

On 12/6/2008 i applied for broadband connection of 500c plan to bsnl even after 1 month they did not install connection then i contact my neighboure who is employee of bsnl about it then he install modem and connections but internet connection did not start due to no adsl link available.

BSNL — i have a new telephone and broadband connection

i have a new telephone and brodband connection by bsnl.
i have submit full payment oon dated 27/dec/2008.with stamped and reciving date.
but has not recived any response.
and have not behaviour unexpected officers of bsnl .

BSNL — TECHNICAL FAILURE

SIR MY NO [protected] IS WORKING FROM MANY YEARS NOW 4 DAYS BEFORE THRE IS A PROBLEM IN MY INCOMING WHENEVER ANYONE CALLS THE COMPUTER SAYS SITCH OFF OR OUT OF COVERAGE EVEN NO DIVERTS R ACTIVE I HAVE LODGE COMPLAINT BUT THE ANSWER IS WAIT AND WAIT IF THRE IS ANY JUSTICE NAME THING IN INDIA THEN PUNISH THE BSNL FOR THEIR TOTALLY NEGLIGIBLE SERVICE

Broadband — installation

Broadband application accepted and got the letter o[censored]ser id and password but who is going to install the modem and connections.

BSNL — new telephone registration details

This infrom to u that i have apply a land line concetion since 25 oct. 2001
unique number fbd/0110/116488
registration number 827/03/011559
category non oyt- general

Payment Details
Demand Note No. 79813 25/01/2001
Amount Paid Rs. 2000/
Receipt Number 6145
Bank Name STATE BANK OF INDIA ( FARIDABAD )

So i requst to u pls resolve this problem

my contact number [protected]
Last one month we are unable to access my Broad Band, I booked several complaint but finding no result yet. please send line-man to check my line it is advised by broad band authority.

BSNL Landline phone — NEVER receive phone bills [Resolved]

Romesh Viswanath
    I never receive my landline bills. I have not received a single bill since Nov 06. My number is[protected]. I called up...

BSNL — account usage of broadband

Abdul Raheem
    I can not know the details o[censored]sage.
    Please let me know how can I ?...

ankit agrawal
    iam the resident of 114,scheme no. 71/d sector-d in indore & having the cell no.-[protected]. i need your broadband connection for that i have applied at least 5-6 times but ur service provider says that their is o line in your area but according to my information there is the airtel lines there for about 100 metere.i need at least 3 connections (for my neigbours also).
    I hope that you will hear my problem as early as possible bcz i need this very much for my further studies.

thank-you

Manish
      Respected sir,
      i got the net connection before 14 days i.e on january 29 2008 but after getting it has connected at all.. i called to the service number but no response from them..please help me out to solve my problem..
      my internet is not getting connected at all. The modem DSL light keep on blinking.. I have complaints many times in the call center and took the modem in the telephone exchange to still the problem is not fixed. All the time they will reset the modem and ask me to check whether it is working still no use. And on other day man came to home and checked the line and he requested to change the modem still not working... BSNL should has some trained professional so that they can assist the users. MY COMPLAINTS number are 202454, 204008 and[protected]/03/08)... Need assistance to fix this issue..
      Broadband connection is not working. It is down.
      I have applied for bsnl brand band in our area at bolinj (virar) i.e. 16/06/2009. There I have informed that we can supply it in one month.
      My telephone no. [protected].
      I have choose telephone combo plan 259 p.m.

BSNL — Not Getting Connection

I have applied for the Broad Band Connection from BSNL and deposited 500 rupees and he told me that you will get connection in 10 days after getting the Work Order no. I got Work Order no and that is 65044561. He provided the tech no to call and tell him to set connection. I called so much time to tech no to establish my connection but he didnt did and now he is telling me not to call further to this no and the no is [protected]. The person to whom i paid money for the connection is not receiving my call and most of the time it is switched off. I am not getting what to do next so can you please help me to overcome from this situation.

Thanks & Regards
      Subrat Dey

SRIHARSHA JAMMULA
        Iam sriharsha a resident of Ghatkesar,Hyderabad have applied for a BSNL broadband connection 2months earlier after i gave the letter i finally got the connection 15days after the submission of the letter. I took the connection in H250 plan
        to myhorrour the bill for the first month is RS 2895/- for the month of DECEMBER i got the connection on 15th dec.2007 but the bill was counted from 1st dec.2007 .I contacted the BSNL officials for asking abot this matter and de-activate the broad bandconnection they are replying me in a bad manner asking me to paythe biil and then talk to them.TO my horrour again the bill for the month of JAN2008 has come which is of several thousand rupees as iam a student iam unable to pay the bill and asked them to disconnect but they are replying that i must definately pay the bill otherwise they(BSNL)will send a lawyer notice to me in few months. IAm one of the many who have suffered with this bill problem.many got excess amount of bill for which they haven't used.Actually if we use the net 24 hours aday also we wouldnot get that much bill. SO,please kindly register my complaint and solve this problem as early as possible.

Yourssincerely,
        SRIHARSHA J
        telno.[protected]
        balajinagar,ghatkesar
        R.R DIST,
        Andhra Pradesh,INDIA
        Sir, I have been given a BSNL Broadband connecion along with modem (Nokia -C-2110) against my landline no[protected].in the month of march/april under plan-250/-unlimited usages, how you can raise a bill amounting to Rs 8749/- for the month of may 2008. but the service & connection was started in april after several complaint to your office on-toll free NO:[protected]/55. after 15-22days, again after using 10-15 days.there was an error showing messege every time. I made a complaint over phone 4-5 times that my broad band is not working.they said that they will sent the technician but since 15-20 days passed no one came from your side to see the problem.then we called our computer engineer he checked the problem and said that the modem is defective, again i called at your above mentioned tel no but failed to get the response from your office.then i called at kallindi exchange/salt lake com office to change the modem and i got the modem replaced after 8 day personally from kallndi Exchange. after so many probelems and i was adviced by by your agent at the time of applying for the connection that go for the 250/- you can use unlimited.so i am unable to pay the bill. please rectify the bill or disconnect the line.(No Option for me)
        soliciting your early action and reply.
        thanking you

your faithfully

Deepak kumar Agarwal
        i am facing a probllem that my account is much more data usage than that is possible for me in in my fullest using time of bsnl broadband...

BSNL Landline — suggestion [Resolved]

ravindrababu.k
          There is no balance enquiry fecility for bsnl landline. Due to this a customer cant assess his bill at the middle of the month....

B.JAYATHEERTHA
          I have applied for new telephone connction &broad band.The
          work is pending since Nov 2006.Although BSNL BANGALORE SAYS LAND LINE AND BROAD BAND CONNECTION ARE AVILABLE ON DEMAND.THE RESPONCE IS VERY POOR
          I've applied for the BSNL landline&Broadband in March 2008. I couldn't believe my eyes when they gave me work order across the counter on the same day. (I'm staying in B.Narayanpura under K R Puram exchange). But later understood that the staff's attitude hasn't changed a bit. Till date I've not get the connection even after calling them on a daily basis.1st there was No Cable so no connection, when cable came No Box, when Box came they are not Interested so No Connection... Like that it goes.Area lineman SEETHARAMAN told me even if you complain to anybody I'm not bothered!.How can BSNL grow with such staffs...May GOD Help

BSNL — UNDUE DELAY IN PROVIDING NEW CONNECTION

I have applied for new telephone connction &broad band.The
          work is pending since May 2007.Although BSNL BANGALORE SAYS LAND LINE AND BROAD BAND CONNECTION ARE AVILABLE ON DEMAND.THE RESPONCE IS VERY POOR, Work order #89004428
          I have applied new landline connection the instrument will be install 23 September 2008 the Phone No issue[protected] but the phone not working I will compliant Nani Daman exchange but no respond
          I HAVE APPLIED FOR A NEW BSNL LANDLINE AND BROADBAND CONNECTION FOR WHICH I PURCHASED A NEW COMPUTER WORTH 25, 000/- VERY URGENTLY FOR WORK FROM HOME BUT SINCE APRIL 27TH I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY OUTPUT AGAINST MY NEW CONNECTION.. BSNL OFFICERS SAY CALL THAT NO. THIS NO.. / SOME SAY O.B IS NOT RELEASED / SOME SAY WORK ORDER NO. IS WRONG / BUT I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY ARE THEY DELAYING SOMUCH IN GIVING A NEW CONNECTION ... THIS IS REALLY VERY BAD GOVT SERVICE...TO PEOPLE..

BSNL — Undue delay in providing land line connection

1. I applied for Land line connection with broadband facility to BSNL, Secunderabad on 01 Jul 11. Till date no connection has been provided and the JTO when being contacted promises to give the connection by evening everyday.

2. A payment of Rs 500/- was made on 01 Jul 11 and the order no given on receipt is [protected].

3. Being a Defence officer I went for BSNL connection since it is also a Govt service provider. This undue delay is not understood and would like my money to be refunded with penalty.

Gp Capt Lalan Kumar
          College of Air Warfare
          2 Sardar Patel Road
          Secunderabad-500003

Mob - [protected]

sde69
            For the last two weeks, I am not able to send sms through my mobile ([protected]). Have repeatedly complained to the service centre of kolkata (trying to connect to which really tests our patience).there has been some suggestions on message settings which was not at all useful.a complaint was recorded and i was told that the matter wuld be taken care of, as soon as possible. but in vain.
            i would like to know if the level of competence of service centre employees is of any the concern for the authorities.
            i am unable to send sms from my bsnl pre-paid sim [protected].
            iam unable to send sms from my bsnl prepaid sim[protected]

BSNL Broadband — Broadband connection Problems [Resolved]

S. Kireeti
              I had given a complaint that the internet is not working, but nothing has been done so far. Its been 4 months since...

BSNL Broadband — usage [Resolved]

inderjeet khanuja
              After so many attempts i am unable to find broadband usuage, as i enter user name & password it show...

VIRENDRA P. ACHARYA
              Mobile phone number is [protected]. It was recharged for lifetime in July 2007 with Rs. 350/- card. On 25.01.2008, it was recharged with 112 Rs. top up card. However, validity got expired by BSNL on 26.1.2008 night. Inspite of repeated follow up with customer care no reverts have been received. Right now outgoing is blocked though there is a balance of Rs. 1067/-. What a pitiable condition. Thanks to BSNL.

I have a cell one mobile no. [protected]. However despite my repeated complaint to the customer care Chennai. My caller tune service are being charged for last the 02 month while i have never consented for this. I have sent messages on 56700 for numbers of times but it says "YOUR REQUEST IS ALREADY PENDING". Neither I am being given facility discontinue or continue this facility for the last three month. Kindly bring this fact to your officials who ever is competant for this redressal and advice accordingly to me.

Thanks & regards,
              I am having BSNL post paid connection, ph: No [protected], I cant able to use the phone in side the house . Because of poor net work provided by BSNL, ( very poor net work, while make a call or receive the call i facing problem like ..showing net work not availble, line disconnecting, voice breaking, I repetedly complanning to BSNL through Customer care. Still it is not recetified.

I want tok now BSNL can able to provise the inhouse network facility or not.

I would like to take up the issue with consumer forum to get legal retifications. Before that I would like to know your possiblity

IF BSNL not able to provide the propre network in the chennai city it self, how it can provide the net work in the villages?!.
              From the day one I didn’t enjoy while speaking with BSNL network at my home ( present billing address)
              i am having BSNL pire paid cannection mobile no. [protected]. I am live in bikaner (rajasthan)
              sms voucher recharge in my mobile deted on 10.03.2009 voucher Ref.no. is[protected].
              my problam is cutting my account 80 pe.per sms
              DEAR SIR I HAVE RECHARGED BY USING RECHARGE CARD INSTEAD OF TOP UP TO HOW REVERT THE SAME

Amit
                My phone and Broadband both are not working for past 10 days. After so many complaints no body has attended to the problem though i ve called Customer care numerous times.

This is not for the first time my phone and broad band both are not working, this keeps on happening every alternate week or so.
                I am paying Rs 999 p.m for this connection and has paid advance of Rs 1400. After paying so much money i am getting this pathetic service.
                Who is responsible for this problem and whom to contact i have no idea.
                You are facing problem for last 10 days whereas I am facing the problem with BSNL for last 2 years

Chandrashekhar P Welankar
                  I have been making my cellphone payments through ECS facility. For a couple of months, the bills were deducted from my bank account. However, this time the BSNL personnel concerned sent the bill to the bank with an incomplete account number. As a result, the payment was not made.
                  On February 7, my cellphone was disconnected for no fault of mine. Being a journalist, I've been rendered helpless as telephone is a must for me.
                  Will the authorities look into this?

BSNL Landline — LOT OF DISTURBANCE IN LINE [Resolved]

SHRIKANTA.G.KULKARNI
                    LOT OF DISTURBANCE IN LINE...

Kannazhagi
                    BSNL Prepaid Coneection is not working.
                    Dear S/m,

I am not able to receive any calls from 06/Feb/2008. Kindly activate this.
                    My No. is [protected]

Kannazhagi.
                    Dear Sir, Hello. My mobile number is [protected]. Before Diwali i lost my card. So I buy duplicate card from C.G Road Branch. I paid 79 or Rs. When i insert card only incoming calls were coming. After three four days i rechared it but it could not. So many times i complained to customer care but they said software is not working. Then i want to C. G road off. But they said that in 24 hours you can recharge it. After that they said you go to satelite off. and chnge your card. I alos tried for that but they said that we will not give you duplicate card, you go from where you brought it, I again went to C.G road off. But they gave me same reply we can not do anythign satelite off. they will give you duplicate card. Then I met to officer they said that you pay 450 Rs. and buy new card and gave me two forms. I agreed for that i fill the form and gave documents but they said that this not your sign and we want this nent month Bill.(February) . I gave them february's bill but in end they said that now date was over we can not do anything you throw this card. Now what to do ? We can not get any proper reply from customer care not from BSNL. office. I would like to say that what to do?
                    Ami
                    dear Sir,
                    Me too have the same problem, bsnl sim card is not working after recharging it. i was using that card for more than five years...Though i contact the customer care they arent taking the relevant action.My number is [protected]...please consider it and take appropriate actions to activate my card...

NUKALA DAKSHINA MURTHY
                      sir
                      My landline no. is[protected].Since yesterday , I am having problem with the connection.
                      The observations are as follows.
                      1) There is a lot of noise when speaking.
                      2) Caller id is NOT showing the correct Incoming call.
                      3) NOT able to make Outgoing calls .
                      I request you to depute your personnel to rectify my problem
                      NOTE: I am available after 6:00 PM

My address is
                      N Dakshina Murthy
                      1-1-727 , Ist Fllor
                      Gandhi Nagar,Hyderabad-500080 (Near Canara Bank)
                      ph:[protected]
                      I had applied for shifting of my landline phone No.27560320 installed at 202, Sai Bhaskara Rao Residency, New Nallakunta on 24.01.2008 to Narayanaguda just opposit to Blood Bank. The application for shifting was submitted at the Musheerabad Area Office on 24.01.2008 and a work order was issued on Barkatpura Exchange.

Thereafter what happened God knows, my application has yet to see the light even after 18 days. This is the efficiency of BSNL, Hyderabad. Now, who is resposible? Will BSNL go into the complaint and fix resposibility and nail the culprits?
                      If no action is initiated, BSNL will be sending wrong signals and further spoiling their already tarnished image. I am giving the complaint at the risk of being harassed .
                      I hold telephone number at Rajendranagar area of Hyderabad city NUmber[protected].
                      This telephone number is faulty for the last twenty days. In spite of several complients the telephone is repaired. Kindly see that the telephone is restored at the earliest. Thanking you
                      Dr. Y. Gangi Reddy
                      Faculty, NIRD, GOI, Hyderabad
                      Hi sir,
                      I have raised a complaint about 3 to 4 times as my residence phone number will not work every now and then.

The instrument itself is at fault. A couple of technicians had called in to know the problem and I had clearly told that there is a problem with the phone line and the instrument too is faulty. They said that it will be taken care & till now its not. The problem is with the receiver. As is not working, I have taken the receiver of my flat intercom & using the phone. Its now been a couple of months & as they have stopped calling to know whether the issue is resolved, I went ahead & purchased a handset locally by paying Rs. 3, 400/-. This is the first issue.

The second issue is that once a call is made the line does not disconnect immediately. It takes another 2 minutes for the ring tone to come again to make another call. I have to keep checking now & then whether the ring tone is back or not.

The third issue is that now the phone line too is dead. I asked my friend to raise a complaint and she did. Its been 2 days now & still no one has called to rectify the complaint.

I hope someone from the company reads this and will take necessary steps in resolving the on going issue as soon as possible. My phone number is 23002220.
                      I asked BSNL to shift my phone. For last 2 months it is not done and they sent bill. This is the way bsnl is working.
                      i have prepaid connection no [protected] and i use 24581330 land line from past 15 years, your prepaid connection and landline connection has no clarity in rajendranagar area and i heard in total hyderabad and the call gets cut every 20 or 30 seconds most of the time to complete a simple call we have to make 4 calls and moreover i had post paid connection where i paid 249/- for sim then to convert to life time incomming they took another 749/- where call charges were high, then to change to general 225/- then to venellaplus 180/- then to 1 paisa per call 45/- all this within a span of 3 years BSNL is minting money with no service given to costmer at all i am thinking of going to consumer forum, i heard bsnl does all this meschief to increase sale of other providers and even towers are distanced wrongly so this disturbances, rectify early or you may have lot of problems as all bsnl users feel the same, if you don't believe me take public opinion.
                      My phone number is 24001700. one month back I have given complaint, (two times) but no response. Problem is in my house, no body come to my house not rectified the problem.No incoming and outgoing calls, phone is fully dead.Very serious problem but bsnl service people are neglecting.

BSNL Landline — DISCONETION OF LAND LINE [Resolved]

LALIT BALLABH DAS
                        DEAR SIR,
                        I HAVE DIPOSITED ALL THE DUE AND .THERE IS NO ANY
                        BILL DUE ON ME BUT MY TELEFONE...