Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 660

Me, Samaresh Chatterjee residing at 33/2, R.N.Chatterjee Road, Kolkata-700 035.
I have a broadband connection , no.25772693, which is not working due to Modem problem. During 4-5 days Modem gets switched off automatically whenever I am trying to switch it on. I have tried many times and complained over telephone several times, but have not got any response at your end. Therefore I am requesting you to repair or change this modem as...

BSNL Prepaid — GPRS CHARGES WRONGLY DEDUCTED

My BSNL prepaid mobile no.is [protected].Last 3 times when i have recharged my balance with topup coupons of Rs.55/- my balance is becoming zero in just 2 or 3 days without i have call for the amount.Then I asked to customer service center for the reason.I got answer that the charge is for GPRS facility.But I Have No GPRS facility in my phone as I have purchased new phone nokia 2700 on 21-10-09 & there after i have recharged on 22-10,24-10...

i am a bsnl prepaid user . i recived a sms from bsnl then i read they put a free caller tune for one month and 1 day before to over 1 month i recvived a sms again from bsnl they wrote me "your free caller tune over tomarrow i[censored] want continue this serivce then reply " but i didn't reply and next day again i recived a sms and they wrote me "your call tune extended and cut 12rs from my account."

I'm using a Nokia 3110 C set and had a postpaid GPRS connection earlier. Then I had no problem with using GPRS and even with Opera Mini, GMail, Yahoo Go! etc.

But recently I have migrated from post-paid connection to a pre-paid connection keeping my phone number same ([protected]).

I've downloaded the required settings for BSNL EGPRS, BSNL EMMS, BSNL streaming etc from this link http://www.cellone.in/cellone_msp.htm.

I've also activated my GPRS service by sending required SMS to BSNL but, I can not access GPRS anymore.

Kindly help.
    Aug 13, 2020

BSNL Prepaid — can not asscss my GPRS

Dear Sir;

When I start my BSNL prepaid GPRS from my nokia 6600 handset, my set is atomaticaly switch off, that's why I can not access my GPRS/ mobile net.

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly look after the matter, so that i can re-browse my net.

Yours faithfully
    Rakesh Dey
    P.H[protected]
    Siliguri
    West Bengal(East Region)

I want to activate GPRS on my cell. I sent sms as per your instructions to 3733. Furhter, Iam not getting how to download the settings. Didn’t get any help from BSNL website and customer care service is pathetic.

When I enter the option to talk to costumer care associate, the computer generated response just tells to hold on and then goes on telling their new services which continues for as long as 20 minutes but still no one attends the call.

MY MOBILE NO.[protected].
    I complain customer care .customer care complain no.is f[protected] on[protected] and again complain there .customer care complain no.is F[protected] on[protected].

kalpesh kumar lodha
    i have a Nokia 3310 classic handset and a BSNL prepaid connection. Though i can surf internet through my handset, i am not able to do so in my pc through bluetooth device or data cable. Whenever i try to connect, it appears in my mobile "subscribe to packet data first". I have complained many more times for it. So please suggest what should i do now?
    i have nokia 3230 set on activation of gprs there was no problem with it but after few days i was unable to acess gprs any more. i got all the settings again but of no use.

NO proper coverage in Madurai for EVDO data card. They roaming free in TN, KERALA, AP AND KARNATAKA, but proper coverage in chennai itself. bsnl website also does not show coverage details. bsnl is misleading its customers.
      no proper coverage in between thruvottiyur and ennore for EVDO data card

I Purchased One BSNL data card from one of BSNL Vendor.
        Model : ZTE EVDO AC8700
        The traffic plan is 750 unlimited it Should be provide upto 2MBPS Speed .
        I am getting MaX Speed 500kbps which is showing on my data card .
        But when I try to open internet explorer its very much difficult to open one single page.
        I am staying in electronic city Bangalore .
        I tried to Contact BSNL Custoemer care its very difficult find out .
        I found this mail id from http://www.bsnl.co.in/directory_officer.htm that’s why I have decided to send a mail .
        My mail id which is registered :debashish.[protected]@gmail.com It’s a very serious concern from my side about BSNL
        My mobile no is :[protected]

BSNL — Unable to get a internet datacard

I am from Coimbatore, TN.
        For the Past 2 months i am waiting for BSNL Internet datacard(either NIC or EVDO).
        Whenever i ask they simply answer like "We don't have any card. We will get soon and give you"
        I don't why this much of delay happens. I don't know whether it happens only in coimbatore or other parts of country also.
        If anyone of know how to complain to their please let me know his mail Id.

bsnl data card — Not Working for the past 1 and half month but still receiving bills

Respected Sir,

When i bought the BSNL data card they promised me the speed is 256 kbps and the fixed charge of month is 750 only but its not at all 64 kbps also and tyhe charge is too excess more over its not working from initial first month itself but received a bill of 1201 which i have paid. but even though its not working for next month and once again i received a bill for next month.

I tried to raise it as a complaint but no one is picking the call.

So please do me the needful ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
        N.Sasikumar
        I need bsnl data card, where do i get it ?

bsnl data card — selling by giving wrong information

dear sir,
        i was told that 3g data card that i was buying of worth rupees 2620/- will work in roaming but when i shifted to pune it is not working and now it is been told that it will not work in roaming..

can you please solve my problem by getting my money back..

i'll be great full to you..
        praveen kumar

bsnl data card — Disrupted services

From last 3days the bsnl pre paid 3G service is highlt disruppted which hinders working .Kindly do the needful to restore continues services

BSNL Data Card — excess bill amount

my data card bearing number [protected] shows bill amount Rs 18517,so please provide me about its data usages to my email: das.[protected]@gmail.com.....

To,
          OnMobile Global Limited
          #26, Bannerghatta Road, J. P. Nagar, Phase III,
          Bangalore - 560 076 - INDIA

Subject : To Unsubscribe Monthly Islam Devotional Services of Mobile No. [protected].

Reference : Messages from Onmobile Message Centre [protected], +12555020

With reference to captioned subject I Ratnadeep Singh Parihar would like to bring to your notice that Monthly Islam Devotional Services has been subscribed to my mobile no.[protected] from Augus 08, 2009, without my willingness I lodged my complaint to BSNL Customer care and this services has been unsubscribed. But again on October 08th I have recevied an SMS from +12555020 "Thank you for continuing Islam Devotional subscription Pack and Rs.20 has been deducted from my Balance whereas I have never opt such any option .
          Now I don't want to continue this services any more. So before this services be Renewed without my willingness on Nov 08,2009. Kindly unsubscribe this services to my Mobile no.[protected] forever.

Ratnadeep Singh Parihar

Very regularly my land line is turning to be out of order. As per the procedure, I have used 1500 facility, launched complaints, after that called the respective Selaiyur BSNL Exchange, Chennai, Tamilnadu. But after complaints, if the door is locked, there is no follow-up mechanism maintained by BSNL till the complaints are closed. Are they willingly doing it? Not sure, may be they might have negotiated with the Private service providers. Will RTI help in this matter?

BSNL Broadband Service — Bad Customer Service / Technical Support

I'm using a BSNL broadband service for past one year. The customer service is pathetic. There is no support provided by them during weekend. They promise you an ETA of 24 hrs for any problem. Apparently, they close all tickets without resolution in 24 hrs :)

I have a connectivity problem since past one month and raised N number of compliants with the 24/7 customer support at 1500/1504. But there is no response for resolution....

BSNL Landline phone — Noisy Phone line

I am staying in Hadapsar Pune. My Lindline number is[protected]. I am facing very high noise problem throgh by telephone. Noise is at such a high level, even one person will shout from other end we doesnt get his voice signal at our end. And now our telephone has now became just a showpice on our table, because we cant use that at all.
              We have given complaint of this problem to BSNL many and many times, but the result is always same...

My phone remained dead for more than 15days in sept 09. It is dead again since 16th Oct 09. (Datewise complaint numbers at 2380198 are 16.10.[protected]; 21.10.[protected]; 22.10.[protected]; 26.10.[protected]; 30.10.[protected]; 4.11.[protected]. Every time a new complaint numer is given but nobody attends the complaint. Phone is still dead.
              I personally requested to area JE Sri Jasveer Singh/ mob#[protected] on 26.10.09 and the SDO Mr Yadav/Mob#[protected] on 22.10.09; 26.10.09 & 3.11.09 but nothing happened. Now both of them are not even taking my phone calls.
              I got my company's BSNL phone replaced by Reliance due to the similar problem. Don't you think you are favouring the private players in the industry by pushing your customers to get there BSNL lines disconnected???
              Will anybody will take note???????????

AK Rastogi

Personal — BSNL Landline dead

The Asst.General Manager(PR)
              Office of the PR General Manager
              BSNL
              Bangalore Telecom District
              Bangalore

This is to submit that the above mentioned Telephone remains dead for the last about 10 days. Inspite of my complaint and personal request to the Lineman, Mr.Kumar, based at, BSNL, Gauravnagar, it has not been rectified as yet. When I talked to Mr.Kumar, on last Saturday, he said it is due to an underground cable problem and promised it will be rectified on Monday. Today is Wednesday, yet the telephone continues to be dead.

Here I may be permitted to put in that our monthly bill for telephone and broadband connection comes to about Rs 850.00. Now this month, so far we spent about 10 days without telephone and broadband connection. Are you going to waive off charges for the period it did not work, from the January bill?.

All this point to one thing that the quality of BSNL services are on the decline.

I humbly request you to arrange for necessary rectification at the earliest.

Thanking you,

A.P.Suresh Babu

BSNL Chennai Landline — TELEPHONE DEAD

THE TELEPHONE LINE IS DEAD FROM 03/10/09.AS MY MOTHER IS A SENIOR CITIZEN PLEASE ACCORD TOP PRIORITY TO MAKE THE PHONE WORKING IMMEDIATLY.TELEPHONE NUMBER IS[protected].ADDRESS - 2113/9.13TH MAIN RD,ANNANAGAR,CHENNAI-600040...
                i hav registered for the portal id in selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in given by the bsnl customer care and i even recived a call from there departmebt saying my registration has been and i can check my usage but since then the website has stopped working ?...
                I surrendered my bsnl landline on 08/22/2009 to tarikere branch. But still not received refund check from chickmagalore office. Please do the needful.

Boregowda
                Machenahallli, Tarikere
                Chickmagalore District
                Tarikere-577228.
                Landline No. 223648....
                I have forgotten my bsnl portal ID password. Do not know how to recover it. I am not able to check my usage account. Pl. help....

BSNL — Broadband usage record not found

DEAR SIR

I AM A CUSTOMER OF BSNL LAND LINE AND BROADBAND. I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL ON THE SITE www.data.bsnl.in EVEN FOR THE CURRENT MONTH. WHEN I AM LOGING INTO THIS SITE AND WANT TO SEE THE BROADBAND USAGE DETAIL THERE IS SHOWING A DIALOGUE THAT"NO USAGE RECORD FOUND" IN SPITE OF GIVING THE RIGHT PORTAL ID AND PASSWORD. SO THAT I AM GETTING FEAR TO CONTINUE USE OF BROADBAND SERVICE BECAUSE...

BSNL — Call from BSNL Phone

Im ramesh last week tuesday(27/10/2009) i got a call from bsnl number the number is[protected]number as i received). The person(Ranjith) said he is working in First Advantage an american background verification company . he asked me about my detail. Then said our company found out your are mention [censored] experience in your resume . Then he asked 15,000 rupees to be transfer to his SBI account .But im having real experience....

BSNL Broadband — BSNL Broadband Service - Rajajinagar,Bangalore

My grievance is as follows:
                First of all I lost my confidence with BSNL Service.
                I have applied for BSNL Broadband with Telephone line for the date
                [protected]. As per the BSNL website says It has to be provided within three days
                (I will agree If any technical feasibility is there in the sense it may take time)
                But not upto one month if iam not wrong.They have given landline connection only
                on the...

BSNL kolkata telephone Landline — Telephone is dead

my landline has been dead since 25/10/09.
                please do take necessary actions....

BSNL — sms for prize money

Myself, Ramji B. Solanki, had received a message that i have won $2500. The sms was " WINNER[protected] is chosen for $2500 CASH prize, call +[protected] now". Sender: TM-BRW Message Centre: [protected], Date:20th october 2009. Time: 10:25:01. After get this message i called on that number +[protected] recieved by Mr. Hameed said that we tried to call u so many times, but i didnt recieve a single call from them....