Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

1800 180 1503

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints page 661

i am one of the BSNL PRE-PAID customer.i have 2 BSNL numbers they send one message from 56700on 20/10/2009 to my two numbers.
i.s.:- "30day FREE Trial to BSNL Tune-service activated(after 30days Rs 25 /month).Letyour callers enjoy the music!To deactivare-SMS BT DACT to 56700 Rs 2/sms.Set another song-call56799 re1/min."
and today 23/10/2009 they actvate some music
i send the sms BT DACT to 56700 they carge me Rs 2/- immediatly ofter fue seconds reply is the message not sent. i call to customer care and said to them i am not actvate thate service so how can i stugle for deactivate that service.they told me check your message centre number change or refresh that number and go to network selection change it from automatic to manual.and swich off for 10-15 min.and then try again." after that i stop my all works and do that wht they say and again they carge Rs 2/-.and send me "your request has been received.the BSNL tunes service will be deactivated on your BSNL mobile within 24 hours."so maney ways to earn Money. but this is not the correct way.i think they earned lacks of rupees from so maney pepole in this proscess.so plese take action for these type of cheap trics & technics.TRAI please help to pepole(do't do aney network like this in the future).thank you

I have been facing broadband problem since the last couple of weeks now. I have already registered complain at the respective offices several times but no effective action was taken till now. My problem is that whenever i try to connect to the internet, i get a error message saying that "server not found or DNS error." I have tried all the possible ways of sorting it out but in vein. Please advise and help me out with this.

Waiting for your reply,
    Manesh Pillai.
    i am too experiencing same problem please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue

I have given a letter in the month of May-09 to the BSNL authorities at Tolichowki Hyderabad for the disconnection my telephone NO 23563322 since I have been transferred. Since I have paid total bill
      amount and I have requested the authorities to settle the advance deposit amount and send the cheque
      to India Overseas bank saifabad br hyderabad sb no 3033. But so far I have not received any amount
      to my a/c or any intimation for settlement of account.
      I request to the concern authorities let me know the final settlement and balance amount due to me.

My previous residence address
      M.Ashfaq Ahemed,H No 9-4-133/c/10,Ist Floor,Chabra Enclave,Tombs Rd,Tolichowki,Hyderabad-500 008

I request the authorities since I am on overseas employment,to send the due amount to my banker
      address:The manager Indian Overseas Bank,Saifabad br DGP Office compound,saifabad,hyd-500 004

Thanking You,
      With regards.
      M.Ashfaq Ahemed
      With regards,
      Aug 13, 2020

BSNL Broadband — speed less than 10 kbps - 800 plan

I am facing a serious issue with BSNL. I have taken the connection few months back. The speed I am getting is really pathetic not more than 10 to 15 kbps. I have complained this issue to BSNL no proper response as of now. I have taken a mail id to escalate about this issue to the higher level management. Still I have not responded by them, its been a month or more. My plan is 800 plan.

Have a nice...

BSNL SIM Card — change of sim card

iam a customer of BSNL and my pre paid No is [protected]. Presently my SIM Card is becoming unserviceable due to regular wear and tear. i now want to replace the SIM , but retain the same mobile Number....

I TOOK THE PLAN O[censored]NLIMITED USES FOR HOME LOOKING INTO THE FACT THAT MY KIDS WILL GET EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS BUT UNFORTUNETLY FROM THE DAY ONE AFTER TAKING THIS CONNECTION IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY EVERY DAY WHEN I HAD COMPLAINT IT TO CUSTOMERCARE OF BSNL THEY ASURRED ME THAT TODAY BSNL IS GOING TO SORTOUT THE PROBLEM BUT IT IS OF NO USE AND BSNL HAD SENT ME BILL.HOW CAN A COMPANY RAISE A BILL WITHOUT GIVING PROPER SERVICES.MY EARLIER COMPLAINT NOS.ARE (THROUGH PHONE) 6655761 & 6666566.THROUGH INTERNET COMPLAINT NOS.ARE[protected] &[protected].I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH BSNL IT GIVES ME LOT OF MENTAL STRESS.SO TOMMARROW I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT.
        i took the broadband connection 1month ago and my free usage time is between 2-8, but whenever i start browsing at this time the net will lose connection.The DSL light is not working sometimes in my modem and i am fed up with connection.
        My earlier number is[protected] which was change by BSNL, Allahabad as[protected]. In earlier number broadband is connected which having username srofficer. It is not working so I request you to activate my broadband connection from[protected] to[protected].

RM Allahabad.
        Hi Sir,

I have applied for BSNL broadband connection in Greater Noida and it was activated in December 2009.After one month it stops the working automatically.I have already logged a complaint in this regard to Greater Noida Telephone Exchange but nothing has been done in this regard.

This broadband connection is not working from 20 days.Hope this problem will be rectified soon.
        Please suggest what needs to be done to make this work.

Tarun Sharma
        Delta-1, Greater Noida
        Dear Sir
        Even after lodging a complain and having visitors from Broad Band it gets connected for a minute or two and then vanishes. My complaint no isQ6298 the telephone is in the name of my mother in law Smt Shubhra Chakravarti.

Debjani Chakravarti

Dir,
          My Mobile number in working last 3 and 1/2 year. But now Mobile number([protected]) service has been blocked on 12th october by BSNL, without inform me.
          They Said me that my document is not complete. So i Again Submit my Completed Document on 14 october. After then Service on my number is not started (Till now). Many time i go and call to BSNL office(PANIPAT EXCHANGE). But they not give me any response........
          i am requesting you my no is [protected] i want this no incoming & out going call detail for urgent requird so plz send me urgent...

Again my landline is suspended as I not paid my Bill. But I have never received any Bill from BSNL Last time I paid my bill against the duplicate bills & they promised that this will not happen anymore.
          Again this month, I have not received any bill & line disconnected. THIS TIME, I WILL NOT PAY ANY AMOUNT UNTIL THE ISSUE WILL BE FIXED.

PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE ASAP. Requested you to take necessary action to protect the customers like us from this type Harassment. If i do not get any positive response, I will terminate my connection.

===========Previous Complain=================
          I had applied for BSNL Broadband 3 months before & i faced the following problem with BSNL. As a new customers, i request your help on this regard.

I had applied for BSNL Broadband on 6th June 2009. At the time of application at Garia Telephone Exchange, the representative (Female) sitting on Front desk, explained us about available Unlimited Plan (as I want the unlimited plan). She recommended the Plan of rental of Rs 500 which reduced from Rental of Rs 750 for new Broadband. As per her instruction, my wife filled up all the required detail in the application form. Also She( representative) crosschecked the form & mentioned the code for New Home unlimited plan of Rental of Rs 500.

After several followups, they installed the connection on 20th June 2009.They did not inform me whether my connection is up & running or not. Again I called telephone exchange & they informed that my connection is done.They provided the landline no# [protected]

On 24th June 2009, I got a SMS with Broadband UID & password. As a Technical person, I was able to configure the connection. After a week, again my connection as well as Landline dropped & after several followups, they fixed the issue. This was happened at least four times till the beginning of August & It was stabilized on mid of august.

In between I had not received any Bill from BSNL. I visited two times at Garia telephone exchange & informed them that I am not receiving any Bill till now. Each time they said that my Bill was not generated as it is a new connection & it will be delivered to my Home address.

Now on 24th August, new problem occurred. My Landline temporarily suspended as I not paid my Bill. Again my wife visited your exchange & they informed that my two separate Bills already generated. As I not paid any Bill, they terminated the connection. When asked them to explain why I have not received any Bill, the representative (Female) sitting on Front desk started argue with her to inform why I had not come here to know the status of the Bill. She informed her about my previous Visit & interaction with her but she denied to agree . She informed that I have to come once in a week to know the status. Then She generated two duplicated Bills.

Now when I checked my Bill, the Rental of Rs 750 charged instead of Rs 500. When asked her for the explanation , She behave with my wife very badly. When my wife wants to see the application form ( as I filled up the plan of Rs 500) , she started ignoring her continuously and talking with the other customer. After several request, she informed that I have to go RANIKUTHI exchange to see the form. Now She is telling that the rental promotion already expired & I have to pay the rental of Rs 750 . So I will be one of the victim due to negligence of a BSNL Staff.

My wife requested her that I am her customer and why she is behaving, she shouted on her and told that she is misbehaving with her. As a customer I highlighted the matter to you and requested you to protect us from this kind of harassment in future.

Within 3 months, I become frustrated about the service & mentally decided to discontinue the connection due to this type harassment.

Now BSNL is launching so many new products to give benefit to customer like me. But if BSNL has such type support & staff , how we avail this products. So before launching any product, Just think about your service & support.

Requested you to take the drastic action against her to protect the customers like us from this type Harassment. If i do not get any positive response, i will escalate the matter to your highest level & Grievance Redressal Cell.
          ======================

BSNL Broadband — Serious concern regarding BSNL Broadband (Landline#03324285541)

sir my bsnl broadband speed is very slow, my plan is 750 home.
          my downloading speed is only 20 kbps to max. 30Kbps.
          solve this problem
          I Am Not Accepet My Brodband Bill In Last 5th Month.

My telephone number:[protected]

This is my official telephone number (Vigyan Prasar, Under Dept of Science & Tech, Govt. of India)This telephone goes out of order almost every alternate day. Following are my latest complaint numbers ( complaint by dialing 198):

Complaint Number Date

398842 21/10/2009
            398517 20/10/2009
            397562 14/10/2009
            394289 01/10/2009

Threre are many more complaints I can refer. Earlier some lineman used to call after complaint and asked whether line is workin or not. After one day it would definitely go out of order.

Shockingly now they started resetting the complaint number without even rectifying once!

Strict action is required to all responsible to maintain this telephone link. I am suffering irreversible loss everyday due to non functioning of the telephone [protected].

Regards.

Rintu Nath
            Scientist - E

Even after registering a complaint to BSNL and after several emails to the whole team there was no response from any one.

Plz go through the below mentioned after all a complaint was booked through automatic complaint booking system and through internet.

fromVINOD G. NATH G. NATH <[protected]@gmail.com>
              [protected]@bsnl.co.in,
              [protected]@bsnl.co.in,
              [protected]@bsnl.co.in

date20 October 2009 12:22
              subjectnegligence from whole BSNL TEAM Fwd: Complaint Enquiry[protected]
              mailed-bygmail.com
              Nearly 6000Rs/- we paid for broad band and paying an amount of nearly 1000Rs/- for land phone even after so many days why this kind of negligence from your side.

If we cant pay the rent for this long period (that is the time period taken to rectify the fault) you will surely disconnect the service from us so it is your duty also to ensure proper service.

Date: 2009/10/19
              Subject: Fwd: Complaint Enquiry[protected]
              To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Till now no progress the complaint is still open no response from any one what a shame .

Date: 2009/10/16
              To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

REMINDER

Date: 2009/10/15
              To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Ten days after the complaint was registered through internet and through automatic fault booking service and contacted exchange fault controls, complaint grievencescell there was no solution still the complaint was open .

Plz go through the trailing mail already sent.

Date: 2009/10/12
              Subject: Complaint Enquiry[protected]

To: [protected]@bsnl.co.in, [protected]@bsnl.co.in

Sorry for Disturbing you through this mail.I booked a complaint regarding our Telephone connection on 7-10-09 through the automatic complaint booking number 2342198 and the docket number got was P205 but till now no one attended the complaint .on July or august month we got broad band connection it is of great shame that the technicians routed the cable through window when we close the window the connection will lose, we cant able to close the window even during during night time,(the team asked for 2-3 days for properly routing the cable)from 3rd of this month onwrds the telephone and broadband connection was dead I disconnected the cable routed through window this sunday because of to close the window, only father was there on home.The wall mounted DB fitted on the wall was also not in a proper manner.

Sir please treat this matter as serious because the only way to communicate to our Father for me and our family is through your service .

Customer service complaint booked number was[protected]

We have applied for the new phone and the phone was installed and activated on 19th Oct, 2009. We observed that the STD facility is not functioning. Up on complaining about the same in customer care services we were given to understand that the status activation is as with STD facility. But the same is not activated and in "ONE INDIA" package STD is a must. Hence we request you to take necessary action and instruct the concern personnel to look in to the matter and do the needful. Early action is appreciated.

We also request you to activate the Broad Band connection since while applying for the telephone we have opted for Broad Band connection too. We once again request you to take immediate action.

Thanking you,

P. R. Vanamayya,
                Flat No. 501, Sri Vishnu Vardhan Abode,
                H. No. 2-2-647/77/G/7, Bagh Amberpeta,
                HYDERABAD - 500 013

BSNL Prepaid SIM Card — required puk code

phone no[protected][protected]
                  sim no [protected]-89913 47083 11184 0418...

I own a land line from BSNL for the last 10 years (Number_[protected]. Now I am having a dataone broad band connection too. My problem is regarding the instrument. My instrument is having continuous working problem for the last almost two years. whenever I approached for replacement they were giving me old repaired phone which is not giving good performance. Still I am running with the old phone with lot of problems.On...

BSNL — excess billing- broadband

"[protected]@yahoo.com" <[protected]@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
                  ...
                  Add to Contacts
                  To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
                  I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
                  This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry...
                  Since last five days I am trying to make payment fro my cellone bill for mobile number [protected]. After login it is showing me the bill but on click to go to the view and pay the bill, it takes me nowhere and today seems to be the last day for payment....

Shocking Bill
                  My name is Ramjanam Gaur. My phone number is[protected]. To check my e-maiIs, I applied for a BSNL broadband connection under the 99 plan on 22nd March 2009. The connection was promptly provided on 30th March 2009.
                  I have received first bill number 74492875 of Rs. 404 on 10th may 2009. Then I have received second bill number 76138439 of Rs. 519 on 12th july 2009. I have paid above bills. On September 14th 2009, I received a hefty bill for Rs. 27392. With very limited resources, where to find the money to pay such a large bill? While the fixed monthly and call charges add up to only Rs. 1008 in the bill, the rest is described in the bill as Misc. charges, apparently for the BSNL broadband connection under the 99 plan.

There is obviously a serious error in billing apparently caused by some technical glitches. I lodged a written complaint to BSNL on September 15 both on physical letter and by mail and requested for an immediate review of the charges. It is difficult to get the appropriate BSNL accounts officer on line. I am still awaiting a revised bill and pray that the issue gets settled soon.

Meantime, in order to avoid shocking bills in future that might lead to a heart attack; I have disconnected my BSNL broadband connection. It is much cheaper and perhaps safer to use the browsing centers.

BSNL Broadband — Shocking Bill

I am a senior citizen and a retired person. My phone number is[protected]. To check my e-maiIs, I applied for a BSNL broadband connection under the 250 plan on 19 June 2009. The connection was promptly provided on 22 June 2009.

On July 10, to my utter shock, I received a hefty bill for Rs. 6922. With very limited resources, where to find the money to pay such a large bill? While the fixed monthly and call charges add up to only Rs. 264 in the bill, the rest is described in the bill as Misc. charges, apparently for the BSNL broadband connection under the 250 plan.

There is obviusly a serious error in billing apparently caused by some technical glitches. I lodged a written complaint to BSNL on July 11 both on internet and by mail and requested for an immediate review of the charges. It is difficult to get the appropriate BSNL accounts officer on line. I am still awaiting a revised bill and pray that the issue gets settled soon.

Meantime, in order to avoid shocking bills in future that might lead to a heart attack, I have disconnected my BSNL broadband connection. It is much cheaper and perhaps safer to use the browsing centers.

I have taken a connection of BSNL for broadband on 22 march 2009. He has given my first bill number 74492875 for Rs. 404 on 10 may 2009 and I have paid full amount after that I have received a new bill number 76138439 for Rs.519 on 12 july 2009 also I have paid this bill amount. But when I have received third bill number 77488880 this has reached on Rs. 27392. Now I am very scared that why I have to pay this bill. I have not usage more than 2000. What I do? BSNL has saying that you have to pay this all amount because this is all usage bill of your Broadband. He is sending me 6 months bill in one time. If I was know that I can disconnect this broadband.
                  kindly take an action to BSNL so I can get Justice.

Ramjanam Gaur

Hai sir

I need the detailed broadband bill details On oct 17th, Iam under the 250 plan. so having only 1gb usage.so i regularly i check ma bill. on 16th my usage was only 600mb but 17th i just open a blog(for checking the phone number of panganayam guvayur.. but i forget to disconnct my computer and internet connection. icame my room after 2hr.. yesterday i just check my bill... i shoked!!! my usage exeeds to 1240mb( that is almost 650mb downloaded with in 2 hr)..

So pls help me ... how this much of Mb dropped from my system!!!
                  Am sure that 2hr nobody using my system..
                  Will u pls send the detaild histroy of that day(17th oct)
                  My phone number [protected]

this is to inform you that my broadband (Ph no.:2408821) in Aligarh branch is not working fine.we have been call many time to customer care but there is update provided by your end.they people always give some phone No.for contacting.I call them but there is no results.
                  now we are facing some IPs or Ports blocking issue. we are working on www.mastermarts.com site but this website is not opening properly.So we are requesting to solved this issue as soon as possible.
                  Due to this we are unable to login my website home page.

Thanks & Regards
                  Gajendra Dubey(Asst. IT Manager)
                  Raghunandan Industries Pvt.Ltd.
                  [protected], [protected]
                  [protected].230
                  dear sir,
                  plz tel mehow toview my broadband bill details

My phone no 2295368 is disconected at my request in june 2009. I have completed all formalities for refund, But till date no refund is made for security deposit.
                    More serious part is that during surrender process I came to know that there was a
                    free phone allowed. I never gave any consent for such free phone. It seems that all calls made by
                    freee phone number were being charged to me. myy telephone bill was unecessory incresed for period more than one year. It is suspected that staff of bsnl at nagpur is involved in the process.This
                    is very serious. Let me know the number and person who was misusing my number.This is criminal
                    breach of trust
                    I request you to mke detailed enquiry in the matter and let me know the actual situation
                    why such things are being practised by bsnl a governemnt undertaking
                    R B Gadge
                    Superintending Engineer New BOMBAY
                    non refund of security deposit
                    My phone no[protected] is disconected at my request in 2008. I have completed all formalities for refund, But till date no refund is made for security deposit

Madan Lal Khawas
                    86/1, Tilak Road,
                    P.O. Raniganj
                    Dt. Burdwan

Hi, I stay in Chennai. I have a very frequent reset of the BSNL Modem. I lost connectivity say in every 2 or 3 hours. then to get it restored I need to wait for atleast 30 minutes or it may never happen also.

I tried calling the USELESS 1500 number and trust me, the operators or the call center workers will simply re-route it to a different channel were the call will automatically gets disconnected. Many time I hear some noise...

BSNL Data One — to know portal id and password.

sir,please help me get my portal id and passord so that i can check my data tone usage.tanx....