[Resolved]  Boat — warranty issue

My boat rockerz 255 headphones stopped working properly and i applied for a replacement. They collected the product 14 days ago and still haven't notified me about whether i will be getting a replacement or not. The product is still under warranty as i had purchased it less than 5 months ago. When i call customer care, i get a message saying "we're sorry that we couldn't answer your call. We'll get back to you shortly." but they never call back. I've been trying to contact customer care for the past 5 days.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2019
Received the replacement. It too a whole month though.
Updated by dn12 Sep 19, 2019
They sent me an automated email that cannot be replied to and their customer care number still isn't working. It gets disconnected with a message saying "We're unable to take your call, we'll get back to you shortly". But I still haven't received a call back, even though I have requested one. The mail I sent to customer care hasn't been replied to either.
boAt Customer Care's response Dec 02, 2019
Please share you contact number we will arrange a call back to you.
boAt Customer Care's response Dec 03, 2019
Hey sorry for the issues, please drop a mail at [protected]@imaginemarketingindia.com so that we can resolve the issue asap.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have sent Boat Airdopes 311 for warranty but i have received Boat Bassheads 225 i have made 50 to 60 calls daily throughout the week they are not even picking up the call imagine marketing is a total mess they are not answering calls.
Very very very worst customer care Boat electronics (Boat Lifestyle) center.

I have purchased Boat 225 earphone in Amazon last June month. Amazon customer care service said you claim only warranty to Boat company. I have raised one ticket my earphone one side is working another side is not working. I have returned my product on 6th of Sep'19. I called customer care more than 100 times no one is pick my call. I am not getting any message, Mail, Phone call. Very very very worst customer support service in India.

Dear Friends,

Don't go with Boat product, your money only waste. Just three months my earphone not working one side. Still now I am not getting message.

I am not getting my replacement product.
Prashant Rawat345's reply, Oct 5, 2019
I am struggling from this too bro they are the worst.
I don't know why are you people trust on boat company. Company is totally fraud and some years company will be bankrupt

boAt Phone
    boAt Address
    C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063