Airport Authority

Airport Authority Complaints & Reviews

I too got a call from a person named abhay stating that he is calling from airport authority of india. As asked i have sent him my resume and id proof. I was bit pessimistic on this guy as i know a lot of spammers around. 2 days back he called me n asked to send my resume to "airport. [protected]@email.com" and i did so. When he asked me for registration fee i started ignoring him. Today i called him to check again if the opening for air ticketing...

A mam call me from your shine.com on 4 march named as Miss Sana Singh she was filling jobs for IndiGo Airlines as ground staff in finance department and firstly the shine company employee take money of 2100 and after that they take a online test from me so that i can trust them and then they take a money of 6900 for the name of training for that department and now all the numbers was switched off from that day as of 11-12 days were now as switched off plz reply me as soon as possible the amount of 9000 was not less for me.
Dear Candidate,

sorry for the inconvenience caused kindly drop down your contact number email we will get back to you soon.

Rahul Sharma
Shine Team

I had seen an ad in newspaper for job of airport in gwalior. i call on the given no. and she gave me information about job .first i submit my document and the next day she told to submit 1450, ruppe in bank account of Punjab national bank A/C NO- [protected] NAME - MR. DEEPAK KUMAR BRANCH- UP and now she asked me to pay 5000 for uniform and she tell me that he is in bhopal and her mobile no. is of delhi [protected] .she said to me that the 5000 is for uniform. please do something my money get wasted and catch the frauds

I am a 62 year old man. I returned from a trip overseas to Mumbai airport on the night of May 8th and was waiting at the oversized luggage counter to collect a slightly larger bag. At about 1115 p.m., a man came and started abusing the Malindo airline girl that his luggage had not come and he was missing a shoot the next day as his camera was inside the checked in luggage.
      He got physical, took her mobile phone and was about to beat her. I started shouting at the man and he came to beat me up too. I backed off. As no one else came to the rescue of the poor girl, I went to the customs Hall next and informed the customs sipahi plus the PRO who asked me to go and contact the Sahar police at the police station. I asked him to call CISF and he mentioned that he had called, I am not sure whether he had really done that. After coming out of the customs, I stopped two CISF jawans and requested their help. They informed that they are not allowed to go inside, however, everything was being recorded on cameras and suitable action would be taken against the agressor.
      I am writing to you to suggest that security is placed or available at a one minute notice especially near the counters of the airline staff as some people become very aggressive with the airline staff and the bystanders for fear of aggression from not only the abuser but also harassment from the police and Government officers do not wish to get involved.
      Earlier the police would harass bystanders who took the injured to the hospital in case of accident. Now, the law has changed for the better. Kindly create a culture and systems to help and protect your customers. Also please ensure that if some people do help, they are not only not harassed but their contribution is acknowledged.
      This day also happened to be Mothers’ day which shows that we do not care to do anything even when ladies, possibly our own sisters or mothers are being harassed.

Warm regards,

Shishir B Nevatia

Respected Sir/Mam
        My name is Mohammed Adnan Shaikh I've lost my passport in dubai so i came back in india on emergency certificate.They took my emergency certificate on mumbai airport and they gave me some kind of receipt and told that whenever you apply for new passport give them the receipt and they'll provide you the new passport.I applied for my passport at thane passport office two months ago and verification and everything is clear still i haven't received my passport.Whenever i go to thane passport office they tell me that they have already forwarded a request to airport authorities to send my emergency certificate to them but they did not get any reply.I've asked the passport office people that does airport have any department for emergency certificate and they said they dont know,So i dont know where should i go whom do i ask at mumbai airport to send my emergency certificate to thane passport office.I would really appreciate it if i get any reply or solution for this i really need my passport.I also wanted to know that on my previous passport my name was only Mohammed Adnan so i added my surname.
        Thanks and regards
        Mohammed Adnan Shaikh
        HI Adnan,
        I have the same issue, Pls call on Ph[protected] its the Mumbai airport Immegration Dept #.
        They should be able to give you the status of your EC.
        rgds/
        Rajesh
        hi all,

I have the same problem to whom I contact on mumbai airport

regards,