Bangalore Traffic Police

Bangalore Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Bangalore Traffic Police — Signal Jumping [Resolved]

jeenaravi

Yesterday I was going to ITPL via KRPuram. I took a right turn and was asked by police to stop the car...

Bangalore Traffic Police — Notice for Traffic Violations [Resolved]

nimaig
I got notice[protected] that I have voilated traffic rules on 14th feb, 13:45 hrs. I really do not understand how the Bangalore...

rprasadkumar
No right turn signal for vehicles coming from marathalli towards satya sai nagar or green garden layout.

The kundalahalli gate junction handles more than a lakh vehicles a day.

As it is the main junction for people commuting towards whitefield and ITPL area.

Satya sai nagar is upcoming colony with vehicle and population increasing day by day as it is seen in most part of the bangalore.

There are almost 100 apartments are there and almost 2000 flats are there in the colony. Almost 2000 resident vehicles and double the number of public vehicle enter the satya sai nagar through the kundalahalli gate signal.

There is no right turn signal for Vehicles coming from marathalli side entering satya sai nagar. Every time vehicle had to disobey the traffic light and get in to the colony, when the vehicles coming from varthur road will have green signal. Many small accidents take place at this junction resulting in traffic jams.

Most of the day time it is manned by constables. Can that signal be added with a 2 min or 1 min right turn from the marathalli towards the satya sai nagar.

May the Bangalore traffic police do the needful to avoid traffic violations and deaths / injuries at this busy junction.

Prasad
No right turn signal at kundalahalli gate signal for vehicles coming from marathalli side

sanjay24
    IN BEHALF OF ARRASED LORRY DRIVERS

MY NAME IS SUNDHAR OWNER OF LORRY NO.CG- 07- ZC -2416 ASHOK LEYLAND.
    ON 4-1-2011 NIGHT AROUND 10:45 TO 11:00 PM
    NEAR RNS SIGNAL OPP TO MARUTHI SHOWROOM
    POLICEMAN SURESH PSI AND DEVRAJ H.P.C AND HIS COLLEAGES CAME IN JEEP NO.KA-04-G-483
    HAVE ARRASED ME AND ABUSED ME IN BAD AND WORST LANGUAGE . AND THEY WERE DRUNK AND SAID WE ARE THE KING HERE AND AND ASKED ME ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS AND I SUBMITTED THE SAME BUT THEN THEY ASKED ME RS.15000 AND IN THE END I GAVE 5000.
    AND THEY SAID IF I TEL ANYBODY I WILL CIEZE YOUR VEHICAL.
    WE ARE TIRED OF THESE THINGS POLICE MEN ARE ACTING LIKE ROWDIES .
    SHAME ON YOUR POLICE DEPARTMENT .
    WE THE LORRY DRIVERS ARE TIRED THESE POLICE MEN AND CORRUPTED SYSTEM.
    I HERE BY REQUEST PRAVEEN SOOD IPS ,DG,LOKAYUKTHA TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS
    It is a shae for the entire polcie force to have some rowdy elemetns.Their gesture and languages are similar to rowdys.Lokayukta and State Govt. should take initiate steps to eject this type of corrupt and rowdy elements from the force.

I have not seen as worst Trafic Police as in Bangalore anywhee else.Most of the traffic cops suffer from various diseases like BP and diabetes.hence their temper is very bad.They should think that they are Public servants and Public are REAL their masters and not Commissiooner, DCP or ACP or home Minister

kandharidinesh
      Sir ,

This incident of Indecent behaviour by treffic police cop happened today 18th Nov Morning around 9 :30 AM , at the main road before trinity circle , I halted at the signal & suddenly came across a policemen who told me to take my car aside , when i asked the reason he asked for DL and RC after showing the same , he asked me to pay for challan , he couldn't speak english or hindi , when i asked reason he says using mobile while driving which is acually absurd , i never do that & it was completely visible that attempt was to make extra buck , when my wife told him to slow down his wife , then response was not civilized , we were getting late to office and he started bocking our way & noted our car registeration no. ..shouted on us & told us to go away .

To this , my wife is horrified on this behaviour as its first time for us in bangalore that trffic police cop is behaving such way , suffered alot form autorikshaw wallas not from treffic cop now ..plz take this up

Bangalore traffic police — driving without helmet

driving without helmet in hebbal on 29th Jan-2013, This notice is not true, on the same day i was in office, which is in after ITPL. and i got all the proofs for this. But how can they send notice without any proofs .

Notice number :- 7195025

Is there anything option i can sue them...?

Bangalore Traffic Police — Unjustified fine [Resolved]

deepakghiya
        I am Deepak from Bangalore. I was fined at Cauvery Arts & Crafts Circle, MG Road on[protected] at 05:20:36PM...

Bangalore Traffic Police — Bike towed from a parking place and fined for NO PARKING [Resolved]

prajinr
        I am Prajin Ravindran, I wanted to raise my voice against the rediculous and unacceptable thing the Bangalore Traffic Police...

poornachandras
        On 3/8/2010, at around 11 am, at ESI Junction on way to ITPL, I was stopped by a traffic policeman for what he claimed to be a "Jumping Traffic Signal" offense. To the best of my knowledge, it did not qualify to be one; however, it was possible that the signal could have changed whilst I was making the turn. Anyone who drives a car should be able to understand that whilst making the turn, one concentrates on the vehicles ahead and not on the the traffic signal. It was the policeman's word against mine; since I did not want to get drawn to a debate and thereby get late to my office, I paid up Rs.100/- on spot. However, I had enough time to stand and watch the next drama unfold. Upon the next signal change, the police man stopped a two wheeler driver for wearing a "half helmet", with his 3-4 accompanying policemen nodding in agreement that it was a Rs.600/- offence.

My complaint here is that the concerned policemen seemed to be more interested in catching marginal cases to increase their collection and not interested in actual prevention of traffic problems. Mind you, the policemen were not present at the junction to prevent the "jumps" as per their definition, but at a strategic distance away from the junction to catch unsuspecting marginal cases, just to increase their collection. With about 5 traffic policemen manning a problem-free ESI junction with the sole intention of fleecing folks working for various IT companies, it is no wonder that they are not be seen in areas where the real traffic congestion is present. Such instances do not bode well for the traffic police, but only helps bolsters their image as being part of the bigger traffic menace. Also, is it really hard for Bangalore Traffic police to find employees who can excercise common sense...?

ranvijay221

I have been travelling from past 3 years from my home to office and reverse.
          Bangalore traffic police boasts of all the new technology and modern equipped systems to manage traffic.
          But its so disappointing that there is noone to put a check on the Autorickshaws.
          Almost 9 out of every 10 autos have there meter tampered. A 10 km distance will show 12 kms.
          Inspite of knowing all this, I have never seen any improvement in the behaviour of Autorickshaw drivers.
          They have no fear for Traffic police.

One day i was travelling from near oxford college Garvebhavipalya to Bellandur via silkboard. I hired an auto he asked me for 20 rs extra over meter.
          I agreed because it was 9:00pm. His meter shooted to 25 at silk board (6 rs over normal). I told him his meter is fast.
          he started abusing me in kannda and asked me to get out of the auto. i said i dont have change i gave him 100 rs. he said go and get change from somewhere.
          i was unable to get change. then he came and asked for the note. and got it changed. But to my surprise he took 30 rs and gave me back 70 and ran off with the auto.
          His auto number was KA05-7044. Now i want to know what traffic police will do to teach drivers of this type a lesson.
          Its like robbery. and so dissappointing on traffic police's part. This is just one of the 1000 instances I have faced in last 3 years.

Whenevr I will go from home to office or reverse, I usually take auto and 90 % of the autos shoot to 85 rs or more, while the normal charges are only 74 rupees.
          Is it not the duty of traffic police to put a check on tampered meters. Why traffic police waits for a victim to complain and then take action.

It a shame that Bangalore being IT captial of India. we get to face this kind of scenarios. I have lost trust on Bangalore traffic police.
          And I have 90 % feeling that this mail will also go in recycle bin.

Ranvijay Singh
          Bangalore Resident

Traffic Police — Autos

Hello!

I would like to place a complaint for demanding excess fare and talking very very aggresively and for indecent behaviour of an auto driver.

The vehicle registration number is - ka02r3603.

When I told him that I will place a complaint, he abused the Bangalore police and told me to get lost and place how many ever complaints as I want.

I request you to kindly take this matter forward so that we can have a peaceful city free of polluted auto drivers.

I will be of any help you need.

Please call me on [protected].

I even took the auto driver to a traffic policeman and he did nothing to help me.

Instead, he was laughing along with the auto driver which was very very disappointing!

This was near the Bellandur Junction on 8th Dec (Monday, 2008) around 5.30 pm.

I am very disappointed and hope to hear you take some step.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

deep

CITIZEN OF INDIA
          Very surprise to see total eight traffic signals at Jogeshwari Link Road. It is causing unwanted traffic everyday especially in the morning & evening (pick time) which is resulting into loss of enough fuel as well important & precious time of all people who travels through that route.
          Out of all eight signals few signals is placed at less then 30 seconds distance.
          Is it really required ? or it is political issue or ? it is arranged by Arey Road authorities to Jamm the Link road & earn enough money thru Arey Road ?

Kindly take necessary action on this else we may have to being this under media & higher authorities.

Hoping for the best.

Bangalore Traffic Police — Bangalore Traffic Police harrassment [Resolved]

guru.2110
            They have putup a new signal in KR road,Bangalore. This is covered by the tree branches. The signal is visible only when you...