Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Hello, I have purchased blackberry z10 on august 30th 2014 at galleria shop in banjara hills, after 4 month my phone was dead. I went that shop for service, that shop owner is not responding properly, till now i did get my phone. He gave me Q10(second hand) instead of z10, But that phone also not working.
Apr 16, 2015
Updated by mogaraju
Now that shop owner telling that DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT

Dear Sir/Madam, I am one of the consumer of blackberry shirt which is based in viviana mall of thane. my friends had gifted me a shirt but which is tight in fitting but they are not ready to replace as per norms i have taken the bill and shown them the same. what is a point of shirt which small in size. moreover they are not at all supportive and very rude. purchase was done on 15th march 2015. they behave in such unprofessional manner. requesting to kindly look into this. Regards, Manish Karera

Dear Sir, I bought a mobile Black Berry Z10 from City Mobile, Madgao, Goa in 2014. Since I purchased this mobile I told the shop owner to change this mobile as having network and battery problem in this mobile but the owner did not replace. After that I went to resolve the same problem to BlackBerry authorized service centre(Panjim) there I came to know, this mobile is from abroad one so you can not get service here and if you want then you need to pay our service charge. After complaining the same to owner he told I will give service and that time he updated my mobile. Now, from last more than one month, neither he gives service nor receives my number. Kindly pay your attention to resolve this issue or guide me. Regards, Ashok

Hi Team,

I had submitted my phone Blackberry Z3 to Gurgaon Expert Center which had Microphone "not working" issue under the job sheet number "[protected]" dated 05/03/2015. Job sheet attached for reference.

As per job sheet, expected return date is 07/03/2015 however, no update on that so far and I am unable to track it online.

I went to their Expert Center
        "HCL Infosystems Limited
        Parasnath Building, Ground Floor, Sector-14, Old Gurgaon Road,
        Opp to Motorola building, Gurgaon, Pin-122001.
        City: Gurgaon" to check the status. Then, available front staff casually said wait for 25 days at least as sent to head office and no stock available. On the top on it they made a stinker that November-December case are still pending. Are trying to say that Blackberry (international Brand) is Very Fast servicing their customers or they are telling me that I made a mistake buying BB phone. If stock is not available then this is BB problem or they should shut down the manufacturing of good like this one.

I had been using BB for last 4 years and this time they are screwing their loyal customer and spreading how good Blackberry Boys Serving to their customer.

If anyone alive and human is reading it act ASAP otherwise I will be putting and sharing my Awesome experience everywhere on net and make a mark on your reputation.

Please put it on priority the date when I will get my phone back with working condition.

Awaiting your response as suffering badly with the late services.

Note: Stop making customer fool by the name of brand and services dirt. You are as good as Chinese Imported phone company.

No Thanks
        Arun Jha
        jha.[protected]@gmail.com
        +91-[protected]
        I wrote to BB Care too and get below mentioned reply:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

This is an automated response to confirm the receipt of your e-mail. Our team will get back to you regarding your email within three working days.

We assure you the best of services.

Team HCL

I purchased BlackBerry Z10 from BES Phoenix‎ Mall on 01.06.2014. He has broken his display and went to the service center in Isphani Mall. But the representatives over there has redirected him to MMS Solutions Service center. Where he has been charged 7, 697/- for display change and 1, 253/- for OS update.

hello my name siddhartha i have submetted phone in blackberryZ3 service center @ vile parle prime mall that phone in warrenty period (work order no 62137)( ishu in phone spot on display ) 28 feb i got call from service center u pay the amount for ishu resolve the ishu, my phone isnt damage bt still he req money i dont no whats happening pls chek and revert ([protected]) my mobile no

Dear Sir, I "Ritik Dua" bought a new Blackberry Z10 on 13th Aug 2014 And that time i was too happy for again to enter in bb family.I used only blackberry phones from last 5-6 years.And First time Blackberry service center disappoint me by service which they provide.i am facing the same problem again and again.i submitted my phone in October 2014 service center delivered my phone in 20 days with replaced new battery they said sir its a battery issue so we changed the battery And re-software my phone.after that i bought a new personal original extra battery also but after some time again i faced the same problem battery will drain again day by day back was worst.even the handset damaged my new battery which replaced by service center and my extra personal battery also.then again i submitted my phone on 11th jan 2015 they delivered my phone in 1 week again replaced a new battery and re software the service request number is-[protected] you can check the all records from this number easily.but today is just 24th feb 2015 and again i am facing the same problem.that time service center customer care executive said sir now phone will be work properly.so now whats this why i am facing the same problem.and now they said sir please come at service center we will check and solve out the problem.first thing there is not a service center of a company i live in saharanpur(u.p) the service center in meerut(u.p) they dont have a sense how to treat client.so i visited in delhi(india) service center janakpuri.they said the problem will be come again and again because i am restoring my contacts and Bbm.can your service engineer explain what is the connection in between battery and protect data.and now i facing one more problem screen is not wake up from swipe the screen and press the power key.this is the quality of blackberry products and service center quality.i don't care now if blackberry can not resolve the problem so refund the money as per my invoice or replace the handset same day because i can not bare the more cost for staying in hotel on food and travelling because they never delivered a phone in a same day.hope you will answer asap. Regards Ritik Dua Ritik.[protected]@gmail.com +91-[protected]

Hello, I was using BlackBerry from last 5 years, recently 3 months ago I purchased BlackBerry Q 5. The device is in service centre for the last 50 days. In between this I have visited your service centre for around 9 times (for raising issues and collecting the phone). I got 4 jobsheets 1 after another, They replaced my phone once but the problem still persist. The device is still in service centre and they said it will take another 15 days from today. Hope you can uderstand the frustration level. 1) ZRV/BB/14/21376 2) ZRV/BB/14/21613 3) ZRV/BB/14/21654 and the last one which is still in process 4) ZRV/BB/14/21882 This is the worst service which I have seen in my entire life. There is no support of BlackBerry in India. Will never recommend to any one. regards Bharat Tomar [protected]

I purchase the BlackBerry Z10 on May2014 since last 4month I face problem on it camera. It's camera not working. I send it to customer care Derhadun and Delhi but they reply that this mobile cannot repair die to not registered in India. This mobile I purchased from haridwar, india. Shop name Bhumika info solution, shop no-3, kumar complex. This mobile IMEI No.[protected]

Dear Blackberry team, Today is 29th jan 2015, I submit my blackberry handset model Z3 which IMEI no is "[protected]"on 3 jan 2015 in gurgaon expert center which jobsheet no is "[protected]" symptom of mic not working.today almost cross day 25days. Is this service provide from blackberry india.also nobody can revert on my mails, no one can take my jobsheet on hair priority.I realy get bad expiriance from service center of gurgaon brach.I visit to service center they are saying "Z3 stock not available in blackberry india".if stock not available, its blackberry problem to arrenge it.why customer is bear for that more than 25day.so please I humbly request kindly look into this matter and give me solution as soon as possible. Regards & Thanks Shahnawaj khan [protected]

Blackberry Recent Comments