Bob Complaints & Reviews

Indian
This is to everyone posting in Consumercomplaints.in. I have been going through lot of posts. there are lot of posts. But nothing is being replied or there is no one to take care of this.

It is just like speaking to a rock..

Its complete waste of time..
Juvaid Khan's response Jan 22, 2017
2000 refund

Gud morning si I have deposited mi chek satuarday at 9.30. am dated 7/05/2011 at bob but till wenesday 12am it has not been clear and chek which i had issiued 2 some other person has been returned due 2 insufficent fund and bob has charged 331 from my a/c when I call up bob in regards 2 this issiue they said due 2 our system failur we could not able 2 clear ur chek 4 ur system failur Iam liable 2 pay the charges need reply

atm

Deae sir, We had kept atm in the shop from april 2013 but wr dint got any rent i just wana knw why this problem has occur please help me i am from vadodara M: [protected]
Paytem se mere 2000 rupees[protected] ko [protected] m trancefar kiye the BT WO nhi pahuch or mere account se kat gye h..plz mere 2000 mere account m refund kre...

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sandip m kachhiya
    Respected,Sir
    I am Sandip kachhiya and on 23-10-2009 I went to Bob branch at Nadiad
    Near Bus Stop,Near Trimurti complex ,for opening my new bank account at bob.But You employee Mr Manubhai who take filled form of new account
    was used some missword ,miss behavior,and said that your new account can't be open.So Please Reply me and want statement from Mr Manubhai ,why they use missword otherwise i will write
    letter to head office and other related links.

bob — Non refund Of FDR

Sub: Return of Bank Of Baroda FDR no 624188 for Rs 296212/=
    This is to state that we have been asking The BOB for Return of our Fdr no624188 for Rs 296212/= in the name of M/s Rudrapur Paddy Products Pvt Ltd.
    This Fdr was made with the bank to secure bank guarantee for Rs296212/=.But now since this Bank Guaranteee (which was just for one year) has expired and we no longer need extension of this bank guarantee, We want our FDR amount to Be refunded/released. But bank Not Refunding /returning our FDR.
    I UMESH C SHUKLA HAVING A CAR LOAN SAVING BANK ACCOUNT IN BANK OF BARODA MANSA BRANCH IN GUJARAT.I HAD FILED COMPLAIN AGAINST MR.DEVRAJ DESAI FOR VERY RUDE BEHAIVOUR AND MISSWORD WHEN TIME I WERE ASKED MY LOAN AND SAVING BANK CCOUNT.MR.MANAGER REPLY ME FOR COMPUTER SYSTEM BUT DID NOT FOCUS ON MY PROPER COMPLAIN SO, PLEASE DO NEED FULL TAKEN ACTION AGAINST MR.DEVRAJ DESAI AND I WILL WAIT YOUR FAVOURALBE REPLY IN TIME
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

asif
      dear sir

i want to give imformation that ur employe mr shakir rashid shaikh working in vickhroli branch as a mannager post in india infoline (lic) he has summided a duplicated certificted and got this job please see his detail.
      thanks

We would like to request you that as on 29th Jan 09 I was withdrawlsRs. 4000/- through ATM on P.road Branch. But on my accounts the amount was debited twice time in a same day as well as balance was reduce of Rs. 8000/- insted of 4000/-. The details of Bank Accounts Given Under As below,

Name of Holder: - Mohd. Nihal Ansari
      A/c No. [protected] & ATM No. [protected]
      Address:- Brahamn Tola, Khaga District, Fatehpur (U.P.)
      Ph:- [protected]

Kindly request you to look in this matter as priority Basis & Sugges Us as earily as possible.

Truly Your's
      Mohd. Nihal Ansari

bob — UNSUBSCRIBE

Unsubscribe from ONMobile services
      I want to unsubscribe from bsnl onmobile(hindu devotional message) service.I have complained about it in the company, they have told withing 24 hours u will be unsubscribed but till today it is not done.so please could u unsubscribe from this service.My mobile no is : [protected].
      Complaint comments  Add a comment