Car Care India

Car Care India Complaints & Reviews

Yah car care India wale total fraud aadami hai phone karte hain aur bolate Hain ki ham aapko 4 service denge aur kuchh complimentary...

Received a call from a tele sales lady of car care india, noida who offered to service cars all over india at a resonable price and 30% cash back. I paid 6000 for two servicings of my zen in Apr 19 and hold confirmation of payment receipt. Since then i have booked for servicing 10 times with no action each time or intimation. I even spoke to the supervisor asking for the reason and am still waiting. Seems to be a scam. My no is [protected] at nasik. Add my name to any fir on this matter.

Car care india — car service

D63, sector 2 noida up, india

I got service call from www.carcareindia.in from mr. Aman gupta, sales department on 26th dec 2018.

They offered me the 4 car service and 4 car dry cleaning with some complimentary gifts of car accessories within 24 hours.

Based on your their written commitment i have purchased package with online payment on last 26th december, '18. After payment confirmation and verification from their side i am calling them continuously for service and gifts but they are not answering the my calls.

As well if i call to their customer care number they are not giving any satisfactory answers.

Moreover, on 31st may, 2019, once again i got a call stating that the company has failed to deliver, so it is planning to refund my entire money. However, i have to follow the same process as earlier and pay through the same credit card the same amount of rs. 12, 999/- which will be blocked and the earlier refund shall be done.

I did the process and found to my surprise that the amount of rs. 12, 999 had got charged to my card and aman gupta's phone was shut and he had blocked my number.

So all in all the company is a fraud and please don't fall prey to these tactics.

R. P. Sarawate,
    Mobile : [protected]
    Membership since 01/09/2018 not a single service, and not refunding amount, rude customer care, fake company

I think this car care India changed its name Indian car care and they are promising to refund the amount from care India from Indian car care gateway. But I refused because the process is for not refund but for payment of Indian car care plan.
    There should be something so we can take action against such companies.
    We should take action on them

I had already put my complaint regarding carcare india offering amc for 4 servicings. I have also seen several reviews and woes of customers like me.in spite of this no action is taken by crime branch of police in noida and gurgaon.
      The company has its web site still running.
      Recently on 29.4.19 at 4.15pm. I got a phone call that if i am not satisfied they will refund the amount, which again is a fraud.in stead of refund they want me to pay additional rs.12999.00 which is evident from the attached email proof.
      This forum should approach the local police.

The sales dept of the company offered the car care services on payment of rs 9999. They offered me 30% cash back which i have not received so far. I have not received membership kit. The customer care numbers are not working. The [protected]@carcareindia.in email address has become invalid. The query form of the company's portal is also not working. This company appears to fraud and fake.
        The car care india is a cheat company.

One mr. Rahul mahajan ([protected]) offered me their premium service plan consisting of 4 door step services in two years. Thirty percent cash back was offered along with csi membership card and a free complimentary gift. Mahajan coaxed me to make online payment through their website on 13.3.2019. Their acknowledgement was received the same day.

Till now they have not kept a single promise. Neither have i received cash back, nor complimentary gift nor any membership card. Mahajan and customer care staff are not responding to phone calls. Mails to their mail id [protected]@carcareindia.in are not being answered.

It appears to be totally fake. Please let me know if any action is possible against the fraudstars.

In November 2018 I had got many calls from one Mr. Rahul Mahajan (mob No. [protected]) insisting me to buy their Car Care India Plan and Package for 3 years @ Rs.16, 999/- and he will give me 30% immediate cash back (Rs.5100/-). I purchased this plan by paying Rs. 16999/- thru PAYTM and also got their confirmatory mail with commitment of 3 years membership in which they will be giving me 6 car dry cleaning service (interior + exterior) and 6 car services.

However, with strong follow up, they have provided me 1st car servicing by local garage in November itself. However, so far they have not given me 30% cash back as committed by Mr. Mahajan. I was trying to call him on his mobile number as well as office phone No.[protected] and support team on[protected], but it seems that the incoming calls on the above two numbers have been barred and Mr. Mahajan is not answering to phone calls on his mobile . In between I could speak with Ms. Sakshi and many other people, who just replied that their concern team will call me to resolve the issue. I have sent many emails to their support team on [protected]@carcareindia.in, but they just sent a prototype email saying that “our team will call you”.

Surprisingly, I approached Paytm, but PAYTM were not taken the responsibility.

I am damn sure that Car Care India is a fraud company and making fraudulent calls, they are making money and not giving committed services and cash back. We should lodge a joint complaint against them to teach them lesson. They should be charged against cheating cases.

If any o[censored]s, who have been cheated / trapped by the Car Care India people, is ready to lodge a joint complaint, I am ready to join them. I can be called on my mobile # [protected].

Vinayak

I have seen several complaints on car care india regarding fake amc of car in your site. I am also trying to contact the company for my order :

Car care india plan and package payment confirmation
              Raju
              X

[protected]@carcareindia.in
              Nov 23, 2018, 10:53 am
              To rajagiri94

Dear mr raja rao,

We have received your payment.

You will get below mentioned services and gifts under car care india maintenance plan-

Car make - servelkc

Model – enjoye

Price-12999

Validity - 2 years

Car dry cleaning service (Interior + exterior)- 4

Car service - 4

Car service includes-

Engine oil and oil filter change, battery checkup, air filter cleaning/replacement, spark plug cleaning, coolant and break fluid top up, break pads and shoes cleaning, clutch operation checkup, oil leakage checkup, alternator and pump belt inspection, ac checkup, complete exterior wash and interior vacuuming of the car.

Car dry cleaning service includes-

Glass and dash board clean, wheel clean and finish, grill and mud flap cleaning, complete interior vacuum, dash board clean and shine, foam cleaning of interior fabrics, stain removal treatment, cleaning of hings of side doors.

For any further information/clarification please feel free to call us @[protected] or e-mail us at [protected]@carcareindia.in, web:-www.carcareindia.in

The phone number mentioned all incoming calls are barred.
              I would like to know what action has been initiated against this firm? Is the crime cell is knowing about this fraud, if so why they are not contacting the customers who have been put to financial loss and lot of in-convenience. How on line transaction is possible in such cases?

Car cear indai company is fake company i paid18000 i got many committement from this company but know even their customer cear no also no wrking all call are bard and if you right some mail they well not replie from last three week i am trying there no we have to take aome legal acshan agenst this company in cansumar cort i have all call recoineg wich committement given by their employe mr manish this recoing i am going to sobmit in cansumer cort

I received a call from mr karan from car care india. (Ph no : [protected]) on jan 25th. I was informed that he represents a company car care india head office in noida which takes care of car servicing at doorstep.
                  After continuous discussions and persuasions i decided to take his offer on 18th of feb and paid inr 12999/-.

There is no response from the team after that. I keep calling them which they do not pick or when they realize that i have already paid the amount, they simply cut the call.

Customer care number : +[protected]

I have also sent an email to their official support email address for refund on 27th feb, again did not receive any response. Not even an acknowledgement.