Compaq laptop
2.8

Compaq laptop Complaints & Reviews

I have given my Compaq laptop for repair for Auto shut down due to mother board fan & LCD Screen (Vertical & horizontal lines)problem.
So they replaced the fan & LCD screen with new one.
With Invoice No. : GT/SEC/13-14/727 dated 22-Jul-2013.
I was charges for Rs1800 for Fan replacement & servicing charges & Rs5800 for replacement of LCD screen.
Where i was said that the LCD screen was replaced with the original Samsung LCD screen.

But upon checking it later i found it to be replaced it with some Chunghwa company screen - with model no CLAA154A01 instead of Samsung screen.

So consumers please beware of their service. And want them to respond on this issue of False service & refund the amount...

Thank you.
I am a student of IMIS, BHUBHANESWAR, Persuing my post graduate programe in retail management. I had purchased my Compaq Presario v 3000 laptop, serial no: 2CE650076Z and P/N: RU915PA#ACJ from Kolkata on 2nd march 2007, and on 2nd January 2008 I had a problem of hard disk , and battery , so I rushed to the near by service centre, and gave my laptop to them and showed all my laptop documents, there they only saw all the documents and said the documents will not be required, and on the next day another person from the company called me and asked to bring all the documents once again, I went again and showed all the documents, they only took the photocopy of the warranty card, and said the other invoice memo will not be required , now the next to next day they once again called me back and asked to land up with the invoice memo, I once again took the invoice memo, and gave it to the centre, as the service centre says to give the delivery after 5 days, but they took 14 days to deliver my laptop, and in these days, due to the delay , I had lost many of my projects, which were equally important to me, and this delay caused to suffer a huge loss. Now also am suffering from a problem, but am scared to go to the service centre. And for a student spending 45000 for a laptop, is not a fun. And in these trips to the service centre I had a financial loss of Rs.350.

Compaq — Service

I purchased compaq notepad in march 2007. I experienced an issue with the LCD, i was getting line across the LCD screen.

I went to the service center within the warrety period and they replaced the LCD.

Well i was happy to get a new LCD screen. it was in March 2008. However my happiness didn't last too long and last friday June 27 2008, i got a problem with my notebook. It didn't start so i again went to the service center to get it checked.

There was no update from them so i called them for an update. They told me that there is a problem with the LCD which was replaced in March this year and i need to replace it for 13000 bucks.

When i asked them as it is a new part added just few days back can't they replace it. I got a very disgusting reply from them either i have to spend 13000 or take it back.

Now this is really frustating i would have worked with my old LCD as there was just a line coming, after they replaced that with new one it is not working and that too in just three months.

Now this is ridiculous if they can't supply us with good spare parts which even doen't last for three months. On top of that they don't even replace it we have to pay them hefty amount.

I think this is a kind of trick they might be playing with the customer.

These mother[censored]ers if they can't keep there quality why not close the company and open some KIRANA SHOP.

I don't have words for these people. I am regretting i would have spended some money and would have buyed SONY or i would have buyed some cheep notebook :(:(:(:(:(:(
Hi im writing IVE been on the phone for hours enquiring about my compaq persario c77. trying to find out why my persario is going through memory space. Ive been toil that to upgrade is under warranty, by one person then by anoyher I have to pay for the upgrade.Ive had trouble with this computer for a while now. I had to pay a computer tech to do defragment on it, which cost $160 I had to pay out. IM not happy with the toss around I had today, from number to number, .IF I had to buy another I would not by your product.OR I wanted to know is about upgrading this computer. Any wonder people get confused . Like with me being told YES I can upgrade and its under WARRANTY, then being told ITS NOT.I AM NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER.THANKS for your timeSo know I have to wait until I have the money to upgrade. CAN YOU TELL ME why MY PRESARIO IS going through memory.

compaque — Compaq is not replacing the motherboard

Myself, Rahul Udhani from Bhilwara, Rajasthan
Compaque is not replacing the motherboard & LCD. The Jaipur based service center is not also supporting in the warranty period.

Pls help me soon..
Model No : -KP152PA
Product No :- V3749AU
Serial No, : - 2CE8080BL7

My Contact number is [protected]

Thank You!

compaq india — Motherboard/LCD not replacing

I had purchased the laptop from a Compaque Dealer in Bhilwara ( Rajasthan)
After 6 months the laptop's motherboard & LCD are both get damaged. But nor service center neither Compaque is supporting.

The Complain No is [protected]

Rahul Udhani
(Bhilwara, Rajasthan)

Contact No : [protected]
E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
my compaqu desktop pc when restarting the system its well hanging the system. when director power off then its working i all reardy full format the system and its repait the same complint
compaq sg3370IL
Prod # KT500AA#ACJ
S/N : INA8200IVQ

Compaq laptop — mobile offer

sorry sir/mam i m unable to get my motomQ hand set yet its almost & weekpast but yet there no response pls have it quickly& have some sort of conformation of receving it to me.

Compaq — complain against the servicing of laptop

sir
very humbly, i want to reveal my grievance against the laptop which i bought from nobel infomatique placed in chandigarh model no: V3749AU serial no: 2CE88080B9Z on date15-Jul-2008. I had faced the problem when its display had vanished all off a surden due to some technical setback. I had submitted the laptop at there prescribed service station in sec-34 A vide complain no: 1474 on date 19-Nov-2008. Firstly they took a much longer span of 45 days thus ruining the warranty duration and secondly they troubled me by not attending my phone calls and request. I belong to yamunanagar and had to visit the chandigarh center every now and then to know the updates. Now since aug 1 my laptop has hanged. i requested them to provide me with compensation of the days the service station waisted for the rectification.
I hope u would understand my problem
I had already informed them earlier through mail six month back on there company website
Now, I seek justice on your part
Thanking you,
Yours cordially
NITIN SYAL
i have Compaq cq40 317tu model S NO -CND910451Q last six month.the problem is line appears and blinking (with charging& with out charging)in the bottom of desktop.please find out my problem and replay me.

Compaq — notebook

i am a user of compaq series of notebook.It's been 18 months since i bought it ,since my warranty is over that,s why i m complaining on your blog.i have some visible spot on my screen.i have already register the complaint when it was still in warranty no action has been taken by. i have been asked for feed back and i notified the calling authorities that i am not satisfied. now the warranty is over the problem is increasing,i am seeking for an appropriate action towards my problem and i am hopeful it will be sortified asap....thank you
you can file a case in consumer forum for a compensation o[censored]pto 1, 00, 000

I have purchased a laptop SN. CNF048BBH8, as on 24.10.2011.
    Now there is a problem on the screen of my laptop that there is a spot(whole) is visual on the screen which in getting bigger as the time passing. So kindly guide me that how to sort out this problem as the product I have purchased is still under warranty period.

Abhijeet Bishwas
    +[protected]

We have purchased a Compaq labtop from M/s Bharathi Computers - Salem - Tamil Nadu on 31.12.09. The laptop has taken to the dealer 3 times so far for service. We have paid Rs.450/- service charges also. We are really puzzled the manner in which the dealer is responding to us saying nothing we can do.

The details of the dealer is M/s Bharathi Computer, Salem - Phone No.[protected] / mobile no.[protected] and email id [protected]@bsnl.in

Kindly take necessary action on the dealer and help us in solving our problem.

Krishnamoorthy.K

Hello sir
        This is Rajesh.keertankumar.holkar son of KEERTANKUMAR. BASAVANT .HOLKAR on this we taken consumer loan(LAPTOP) on last year 2008.We given 10 cheqes in the office cheqe number is 689901 to 689910 all the cheqes are cleared.
        So we need NOC I tried to contact in belgaum office but presently your office is not there in belgaum.So kindly issue NOC
        Please post NOC on this address

ADDRESS:-
        KEERTANKUMAR.BASAVANT.HOLKAR
        AMBEDKAR GALLI KAKATI
        C/O:-ANAND.VIJU.METRI
        PINCODE:-591113
        TALUK & DISTRICT :-BELGAUM
        CONTACT NUMBER:-[protected],[protected]

I have Purchase Compaq Laptop CQ40 317 Model No.SCND90738YC from Mr.Kangutkar. Megabyte Computers, At/Post-Shrungartali,Taluka-Guhagar, Dist-Ratnagiri, Pin- 415703 (Contact No.[protected]) for Rs.32000/- on date 16.04.2009, Invoice No.902. After three Months there was a problem created on Screen of laptop. I have given laptop (Dt.5/09/2009) to Mr.Knagutkar to repair it. He promises me to return laptop (HP service Centre, Pune) within 15 days. After that he only gives commitment day by day 8 to 10 days will take to repair laptop.

Till date I have not received my laptop. I requested him if you are not able to repair my laptop then refund my money which I have paid for laptop or give me new Laptop

Please kindly look in to this.

Thanking you,

Rajesh Ramesh Chiplunkar

I hv an compaq laptop, having micro phone problm .But the service center people nt providing any services at all rather they r indirectly asking money.
            they r send me back 5 to 6 times ..as my laptop is on warranty .

Just telling do this software upgrdae ..do this vista upgrade like that ...

Is there any way to take any action for the service ?
            I bought a Compaq Presario CQ40-327 Laptop on 11th March 2009 from MicroCare Computer Resources - Visakhapatnam for Rs.36, 534/- .Within this year, the so called laptop gave me trouble four times, once with Key Board, 2nd time with Mother Board, 3rd time with Battery charger now with Battery and CD Drive. I am a Development Consultant working with poor, invested money with hard work. During November 2009, mother board not worked and took so much time for repaired.That time I was supposed to go to South Africa but without this laptop, I left for my international tour. Now a days, it is like a 2nd life partner and without that no work done effectively. Although my friends suggested other brands but I bought this troubled product (evergreen)from your company. And at the same time, other brands their services are very prompt and replace the system also.I lost so much time as well as money by using the troubled compaq laptop. With the given facts, how the company can solve the problems like compensating the customer time and money? The last date for one year warranty lapses by 11th March, 2010 and please let me know immediately.
            My e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]@rediffmail.com and Mobile No.[protected]

Expect an immediate and positive reply in best interest of customer relation as well your product business.

P S CHANDRASEKHARA RAO

Hosur Road
              Bangalore - 560 030

Phone:[protected]
              Fax:[protected]

Sir, I purchased Compaq Presario c783-tu laptop from croma koramangla Trent Bangalore on[protected]. My customer number is 9009219, MODEL NO is c783tu, product no is 'FF369PA', SERIAL NO is 'CND819DQ1Q'. it is under guarantee for one year. After two months of purchase I am being facing problems with speakers. Earlier untapped sound was coming out, and after few days speakers stooped to work continuously. Sometime it was working and sometime not. And after three months of purchase it stopped to work. It was manufacturing defect so i went to nearest service center but they didn't respond me and gave me excuses about my operating system. Then I installed new operating system but still it was not working. Again I went to service center and this time they told me it is because of software like VLC even though i installed that after damage of speakers. They refuse to change speakers under guarantee and told that they are instructed to not to change speakers under guarantee. After five days I made an online complain to hp website which complains no. is CCHSAP203477. But they didn't respond me. Again after few days on 10 April 2009 I made again complain which complain no. is CCHSAP203965. And he gave me case no. that is [protected].They told me to go again to MAHA ELECT. Service center. Again I went there, they took my laptop and after three days they gave it to me back with same sentences that it’s not under guarantee. Sir I am a student and don't have too much time to go there again and again. And I have also made lot of expenses during this process so please help me to get my guarantee right.

complain from:-
              vinay sharma
              410, 30th main abbaiah reddy layout,
              puttenhalli road, 6th phase, j.p. nagar,
              Bangalore(Karnataka)
              Mo.No. [protected]
              E-Mail- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

compaq c783tu, FF369PA — fault in speaker

I have purchased compaq laptop 4 month ago. i have encounter a probelm in the speaker of the laptof for four times.

Compaq laptop — problem with speakers

I purchased a 2 yr HP care pack on 10th March 2009 thru Simtech Computeronics pvt ltd, pune. But still not getting any receipt/ care pack number at my email/ postal address. Now its more then a 20 days. The boy that collected the cheque was assured me that I will get response from HP india within 10 days.

My Laptop details
                Machine Serial no: CND8274K3C
                Product No FF411PA
                Aug 13, 2020

Compaq — Received the CARE PACK.

THIS IS TO INFORM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THE CARE PACK FROM THE DEALER " INFOCITY '

BUT THIS WAS AFTER A LOT OF FOLLOW UP WITH ALL THE CONCERNED OFFICIALS OF HP INDIA AND INFOCITY.
                i received co-operation from the Care pack Division especially Mr amal Bhattacharya .

I WOULD ADVICE ALL TO PLEASE CHECK OUT AND CONFIRM THE CARE PACK NUMBERS AND DETAILS WITH HP INDIA CARE PACK DIVISION, AFTER PURCHASING THE SAME FROM ANY AUTHORISED DEALER OF HP.

THANKS

MR RAJENDRA PADHI.

dear sir,

my name is parveen kumar, i purchase a laptop make compaq model cq40-144, (cash memo no 17707) on 21st feb 2009 from sahara mall gurgaon (big bazar). on the date of purchase your employ mr. kashosik([protected]) tell me that on this laptop one scheme of 5.1philips home theater by cheque of 1500/- send to company. so i send document & cheque of that amount on 27feb. but after that whan i discuss in company, they tell me this scheme valid upto 7 feb.
                  so what i can do, plz give some solution for this problum.

parveen kumar
                  I want to know latest scheme on compac laptop.Because i have recently purchased a compac laptop(modle no. 106c).

Pradeep Sharma
                  hi... i bought a compaq presario cq40 laptop on 16 june 2009. is there any offer for me which i can utilise..

1. Ref my letter No 4086/Cmptr/SPS dt 15 Jan 2009 and code No WGWS7HXQA1 AND QGK8F36L20.

2. Despite my repeated request through cell phone and in writing you have failed to respond or send me the camera as on date.

3. You are requested to look into the matter immediately otherwise court case is being filed in the consumer court with a request to media to telecast this issue to avoid harrasment to the genuine customer by reputent company like you.

3. Your early reply is solicated.
                    This is NIKITA VERMA, I HAD PURCHASED A COMPAQUE LAPTOP MODEL NUMBER COMPAQUE PRESARIO CQ42, FROM MEERUT CITY. AT THE PURCHASE TIME THERE WAS AN OFFER BY THE COMPANEY. PLS SEND ME THE PROPER DETAIL ABOUT THE OFFER AND PLEASE SEND ME GIFT OFFER PACKAGE, TAKE SERIOUSLY.
                    PURCHASING DATE=[protected]

NIKITA VERMA,
                    MOBILE NO. :-->[protected]
                    EMAIL;--> verma.[protected]@gmail.com

address
                    18, KAGZI BAZAR, KUNCHA NEEL,
                    MEERUT CITY [U.P] 250002 (INDIA)

Compaq laptop Recent Comments