Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

Hii, few days back i got a call and i registered with the company named datalink infotype, claims that they're govt issued company, so i trusted and started my work. I had given the work to fill 800 forms in 7 days and so i agreed to complete. And after completing the workload & submission of all forms they just said u have not 90% accuracy so u've to pay the penalty amt i. E 3999, they continuesly started calling me nd trying to threatening me. I have the bank account details and some of the call recordings too.
Neeed help.

My friend need money hence they got this company offer, the company given an agreement took the id card copy, told to fill 800 forms in 7 days and 25rs per page, after finisging all accurately verified also they switched off their phone number and no respose, cheating people with fake offer scam and looting money, all these forms are us based hospital related forms

I have received legal notice from m i complete my online data entry work and submit to datalink infotype. Now they r calling me and demanding make payment of penalty charge. Please help & advice
      Same problem here. And same account number given to me also. They are calling frequently. From 2 days. Please anyone help me
      This fraud company with their associates making cheating with unemployed guys.
      Please be aware guys like this fraud cheater...
      Yeh company totally fraud hai ispe action lijye plzzz isne meri id phele terminate kardi fir baar baar msg aa rha hai penalty do isne address bhi ni diya na payment proofs

I register on a clickindia for job and after some hours i receive a call from the company name datalink infotype who says that she is marketing executive of the company she told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20 days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat with advocate and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name.
        Beware of this fraud company...

I got a mail from one of their representatives in response to the part time job search from click india... They claim that they made a legal agreement about the payment... On completion of work from my side, i received a call from their represenrative stating that out of 2200 forms 8 works r nt yet submitted and thus i need to submit 7600rs to them.. If i failed to do so they threat to take legal action against me..
          Take me out of this help me from this hell...
          Lets meet here n destroy Datalink Infotype..
          These bastards have ruined many lives n doing fraud, Running fake company... The company is not legal n they actually dont pay anyone... they have fake forms which can never b filled by anyone... So guys dont eve pay them... they jus know to threaten ppl n take money from them instead of giving away...

I got this job details from a website called clickindia. The plann was 2200 forms in 20 days and payment is 55000. Later i agreed and through digidocs sent my photo and signature after few days i came to know that it is a fake company and i stopped my work and the informed the same to the company through a mail. Now again two days back they sent me a mail from legal department asking me to pay 7600 rupees and harassing me and threatening to take legal action against me. I should pay it immediately or else they will double the fine amount. Please help me as soon as possible..
            Hello guys i am jayesh took datalink work from home i achieved 93% and company gave me payment. though i dint get in first id but i trust company and took another work. agar apko bhi payment chahiye to accuracy me space error ka dhyan rakhe jyada company apko pay karegi

A few days back i applied for form filling job on click india. A girl called me saying they are surat, gujarat based and asked me to send my photo and signature scanned and sent an agreement which asks me to submit 2200 forms in 20 days. Later i read lot of complaints that it is a fake company and i mailed them saying i wont work with them and terminate my id. After few days they sent me a mail asking to pay 7600 as fine. Please help me as soon as possible because they are asking to pay fine 50000 rupees, and blackmailing in the name of court. Please help me as soon as possible.

I registered on a clickindia for job and after a few days i received a call from the company name DATALINK INFOTYPE and also a mail from legal. [protected]@gmail.com and also says that he is marketing executive of the company he told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name. And after seeing that i stopped my work.
                I had a talk with a lot of people who faced the same problem. Now after their submission date they are asking me to pay rs.8810 for non submission of work and sending some threatening mails.
                Kindly help me.

A part time job based company gives an impossible work for me and told to complete it by 20 days.. And now they doing mental torture that i need to pay certain amount.. As i also received a phone call of a typing institute from gujrat as they will do my work on my behalf. I trusted and paid 8005rs. After that they had not given my work back. After i understood that it is also their trap. I have the account number details and some of recordings with me..
                  i need help...

Fraud company hai bilkul.. They aren't paying me for my work.. Kaam nikal walia nd now keh rhy k work nhi mila.. Aur fake advocates se call krwa rhy hain.. Aur they are thinking that hm advocate tk ja nhi skty! Koi bhi is company me try mt krna free advice hai at the end yhi krengy yeh log.. Soon yeh company bhi band hogi!
                    Maine work dedia aur woh log mjhe payment nhi krrhy even mjhse fine maang rahe hain bohot amount ka... Yeh bohot bdi fraud company hai guys koi bhi mt krna yaha work.. Pesa lenne walo m se hai.. Mere sath hua h jbhi esa bolrhi hun.. Payment nhi krrhy mjhe yeh log!

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments