Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

I got a call from this company and they ask me to a work of data entry from home. I got the email of work from this company. They ask me to complete 2200 form in 20 days and promise me to give 55000rs. But now after 20 days they ask me to give 7600rs as penalty without any reason even after completed their work. They threatening me that if you don't give us money then we will registered a case against you. So i request to you please take action against this company and save me from this and get me out of it. Thank you.
Save me n help me from... Datalink infotype.

This company has provided me data entry work of form filling, according to the agreement and rules, if i complete correct form than he wil pay for 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full efficiency and accuracy and did not make any mistake. But once a fraudster will always be a fraudster. You just can’t trust this bloody company. The one who runs this fake company has a degree of fraudsters. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. They are cheaters and has cheated me and many more... Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

FRAUDS and CHEATERS in the data entry and form filling online jobs Datalink Infotype is the company you should Never work with.These Fraudsters will provided you form filling job and when u complete your work they wil run away instead of paying you. I completed my work with full accuracy and with no errors. I submitted my work and they did not pay me saying my work was not accurate. These bloody fools who dont know even a single spelling rejected my work and asked me to pay. CHEATERS AND FRAUDS ARE HERE. You just can’t trust this Bloody Company. Infineon Technologies are such a looser and can never stand on their words. BEWARE OF DATALINK INFOTYPE FRAUDSTERS AND CHEATERS.

I've accidentally joined this pathetic company named Datalink Infotype. I didn't knew earlier that this company was a fraud company. I came to know by reading all consumer reviews in this site. Can anyone tell me that is it practically possible to complete 800 forms in 7 days? Which means more than 100 forms a day... Is it possible practically? Also they have said that they will anyhow seize 4000 either from salary deduction or through cancellation of contract. But i don't want to pay for it. Also, the words given on each page given are of rubbish kind. Bloody ### Fooling around.

Datalink infotype frauds called me and said that "i saw your profile through click india.. U r eligible to do this part time form filling job, etc". They sent the agreement "not submission or any failure means need to pay 6500" is mentioned and i[censored] beat the cut off forms, u will receive the money for that. I completed 99% forms and remaining was not completed because of that website problem only. They are calling me and threatening to pay the penalty fees. How can anyone be such a cheaters.

Datalink Infotype called me for online work, they send me an agreement letter for signing but i didn't signed but they genrate my id forcefully that you accepted our otp. I have proof that i didn't signed any agreement, now they asking me to pay money. But as i do not accept their agreement so why should i pay. FRAUDS and Cheaters all they know is to cheat and earn money. Guys pls dont trust them n dont work with them.

Hii guys I came to knw this company Datalink Infotype is totally scam and frauds..don’t get trapped.even I have joined I stopped working..don’t waste ur valuable time and effort working for scammers and frauds..still 1week remaining for me to submit but I won’t do d work..wil see what they wil do..I’m ready to defend myself.how funny frauds taking legal actions against innocent people..I’m gonna complaint to cyber crime against company.

If ever Datalink Infotype contact you for form filling and data entry job just run away from them. They are the BIGGEST FRAUDS. They will cheat you by providing you job n wont pay you single money. They did the same with me. According to the agreement I have to completed 1000 forms in 10 days, I completed my work before given time. But as I said they are frauds and cheaters they wont pay you. These ### have just started the fraud company to do fraud and beg for the money. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. Bloody ## are here to beg. DONT EVER WORK WITH THESE ###.

The one who want to get cheated on try working with Datalink Infotype . Bloody hell they are heights in cheating. Just a name, they dont have any prestige and are Frauds. They make you sign an agreement and when u complete the job even with no errors they wont pay you saying you did not meet accuracy level. SUCH A FRAUDSTER. They dont have Shame to fool people just to make their money. Dont work with this company ever. LOOSERS, CHEATERS, FRAUDS. I made a mistake on trusting you but guys dont trust this bloody B*****DS. Shut down your company and go begging guys.

If you are looking for the FRAUDS and CHEATERS in the data entry and form filling ONLINE JOBs DATALINK INFOTYPE is the company you should work with.These Fraudsters has provided me form filling job of 800 forms in 7 days. I completed my work with full accuracy and with no errors. I submitted my work and they did not pay me saying my work was not accurate. These bloody ### who dont know even a single spelling rejected my work and asked me to pay. CHEATERS AND FRAUDS ARE HERE. You just can’t trust this Bloody Company. Infineon Technologies are such a looser and can never stand on their words. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. BEWARE OF DATALINK INFOTYPE FRAUDSTERS AND CHEATERS.

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments