Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

Mene bhi datalink company se kaam liya tha and mujhe to payment mila. Mene 90% accuracy achieve ki thi.. But ye compalints dekh ke mene company me phone kiya tha unhone bola ye hamari rival company kar rahi hai galat comments as in compalints me se koi bhi unki company ke sath registered nahi hai nahi unke pass user id hai company ka.. So guys ap bhi accuracy laiye apko bhi payment milega...

Hi, as i read all complaints about this company & the same is happening wid me, very fstly i got mail from this company datalink infotype with details abt form filling company ino services, i contacted her for information she asked me few details & at d same givn me a login id n pas and told me as soon as i login wrking days will b counted from that moment. I denied her & aftr that there was no communication. And suddenly i strtd getting calls & msgs about legal proceedings. I read all of yours comments here n strtd ignoring but what d hell i again received a mail today from the same name person of datalink infotype promoting same work with different company name. They are trying to trouble me unnecessarly.

Sir, a company contacted me and offered me a job and i sent them my address proof as they asked for it. The company name is datalink infotype. After sometime i found out that the company is fraud so, i didn't took their services and gave me half baked information. Now, that are assaulting me mentally by sending me messages, calls and emails by court department and assistant advocate and by company. The advocate and they are asking me to pay money again and again or they are increasing the amount again and again. I am very tensed please help me out. Please i request you to help me please i am really worried and my parents too.

I have received legal notice from datalink infotype.. I complete my online data entry work and submit to datalink infotype. Now they r calling me and demanding make payment of penalty charge. Please help & advice
      Same problem here. And same account number given to me also. They are calling frequently. From 2 days. Please anyone help me
      This fraud company with their associates making cheating with unemployed guys.
      Please be aware guys like this fraud cheater...

Maine sirf registere kiya tha par mujhe bol rahe hai ki hamare software ka miss use kiya isliye 8000 penalty bharo aur koi agreement dikha rahe hai... Kya karu kuch samaz nahi aa raha. Datalink infotype are real frauds... Notice nikal raha hu aaisa bol raha hai advocate. Pareshaan kar rai hai... Mai abhi student hu. Iski vajah se studies mai bhi concentrate nahi ho raha ye company sach mai hai ya bewakuf bana rahe hai? Koi to guide karo yaro.

These people datalink infotype are crooks, their sites are not working at all after completing around 200 forms it shows errors. They provide you form filling job n harass you each day.. Even after completing job they wont pay you... They will threaten you and ask for penalties guys please we need to do something they illegal filed case against me. Before when ever i've tried to call them they are like u did multiple login and whatsoever. Today they called and are very rudely. These guys need special treat as i have faith in justice please help me..

Datalink infotype, their sites didn't work at all because of which i was not able to complete my work on time. And, they didn't pick up single call, then i called them again and again. Then also there was no response from their end.
            Now, they are telling me to pay some 6500 + 2800 and also have filed a case against me. They are threatening me again and again by calling and sending fake legal notices.
            I know this company is fake and doing a fraud work.
            Some lawyer has sent me a legal notice and threatening me everyday by calling and sending messages.
            This company's website is not even safe and also there's no exact location of this company. Also, they have no proof that their company is legal or not. They are just saying one thing again and again, i. E. We will file a case against you and send you a legal notice on your address. Pls help

Recently i took form filling job from datalink infotype, 200 forms in 7 days. As i was excited bout the job i completed my job and put in all my hard work an wanted to submit my work asap. After submitting my work i called them to ask about my salary, they rudely denied saying that i failed my qc n my work is not efficient. And now i wil have to pay them 8000 penalties... Its a big amount for me and i cant afford paying this as i am from middle class family... They are such frauds and most importantly they are fooling us by providing fake form filling job... Pls help me n get me out of this situation i am very very tensed. They are calling me and sending me mails and legal notices and threatening me...
              Jul 31, 2018
              Updated by jhanvi123
              Datalink infotype a new company in market is dealing in form filling home based projects are super frauds... They had blackmailed me and harassed me a lot. They gave me online form filling job which i completed and now after submitting my work they are not accepting it giving excused n saying that quality check failed n that is impossible from my side... Please help as they are sending legal notices and their lawyer is blackmailing me. Guys be safe and dont trust them. They are here to fool ppl and make their money.

Hi, recently i took work from datalink infotype as im looking for online jobs. They informed me to complete 2200 forms in 20 days and if i failed i have to pay penalty amount. After seeing all the complaints against them i realized it is a fake company and i stopped working. I even told the person to cancel my id from whom i received the work. There is no response from him and now they are sending legal notice to my mail. They are threatening me to pay the amount otherwise case will be filed. I dont know what to do. I dont want to get into any legal kind of things. Please help me out from this issue. Thanks.

I got myself registered on click india for searching part time jobs. After some hours i received a call from datalink infotype, who were providing online form filling work and we have to complete 2200 forms in 20 days. They used my signatures without my consent over a stamp paper and now threatening me that you have not completed our work and now you have to pay a penalty of rs. 8782 and if i don't pay them they will file a legal case against me.

It is a fraud company and indulged in cheating people and asking them for money

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments