Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

I registered on a clickindia for job and after a few days i received a call from the company name datalink infotype and also a mail from legal mail and also says that he is marketing executive of the company he told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name. And after seeing that i stopped my work.
I had a talk with a lot of people who faced the same problem. Now after their submission date they are asking me to pay rs.8810 for non submission of work and sending some threatening mails.
Kindly help me.

A few days back i applied for form filling job on click india. A girl called me saying they are surat, gujarat based and asked me to send my photo and signature scanned and sent an agreement which asks me to submit 2200 forms in 20 days. Later i read lot of complaints that it is a fake company and i mailed them saying i wont work with them and terminate my id. After few days they sent me a mail asking to pay 7600 as fine. Please help me as soon as possible because they are asking to pay fine 50000 rupees, and blackmailing in the name of court. Please help me as soon as possible.

I got this job details from a website called clickindia. The plann was 2200 forms in 20 days and payment is 55000. Later i agreed and through digidocs sent my photo and signature after few days i came to know that it is a fake company and i stopped my work and the informed the same to the company through a mail. Now again two days back they sent me a mail from legal department asking me to pay 7600 rupees and harassing me and threatening to take legal action against me. I should pay it immediately or else they will double the fine amount. Please help me as soon as possible..

I got a mail from one of their representatives in response to the part time job search from click india... They claim that they made a legal agreement about the payment... On completion of work from my side, i received a call from their represenrative stating that out of 2200 forms 8 works r nt yet submitted and thus i need to submit 7600rs to them.. If i failed to do so they threat to take legal action against me..
        Take me out of this help me from this hell...

I register on a clickindia for job and after some hours i receive a call from the company name datalink infotype who says that she is marketing executive of the company she told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20 days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat with advocate and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name. And after seen that i stop my work.
          So is there any problem will occur when i didn't submit the work.
          Because i don't want to trap in the legal procedure i was thinking to lodge a complaint in my area police station and also send them a legal notice from cyber crime branch..

I have received legal notice from m i complete my online data entry work and submit to datalink infotype. Now they r calling me and demanding make payment of penalty charge. Please help & advice
            Same problem here. And same account number given to me also. They are calling frequently. From 2 days. Please anyone help me
            This fraud company with their associates making cheating with unemployed guys.
            Please be aware guys like this fraud cheater...

Maine sirf registere kiya tha par mujhe bol rahe hai ki hamare software ka miss use kiya isliye 8000 penalty bharo aur koi agreement dikha rahe hai... Kya karu kuch samaz nahi aa raha. Datalink infotype are real frauds... Notice nikal raha hu aaisa bol raha hai advocate. Pareshaan kar rai hai... Mai abhi student hu. Iski vajah se studies mai bhi concentrate nahi ho raha ye company sach mai hai ya bewakuf bana rahe hai? Koi to guide karo yaro.

These people datalink infotype are crooks, their sites are not working at all after completing around 200 forms it shows errors. They provide you form filling job n harass you each day.. Even after completing job they wont pay you... They will threaten you and ask for penalties guys please we need to do something they illegal filed case against me. Before when ever i've tried to call them they are like u did multiple login and whatsoever. Today they called and are very rudely. These guys need special treat as i have faith in justice please help me..

Datalink infotype, their sites didn't work at all because of which i was not able to complete my work on time. And, they didn't pick up single call, then i called them again and again. Then also there was no response from their end.
                  Now, they are telling me to pay some 6500 + 2800 and also have filed a case against me. They are threatening me again and again by calling and sending fake legal notices.
                  I know this company is fake and doing a fraud work.
                  Some lawyer has sent me a legal notice and threatening me everyday by calling and sending messages.
                  This company's website is not even safe and also there's no exact location of this company. Also, they have no proof that their company is legal or not. They are just saying one thing again and again, i. E. We will file a case against you and send you a legal notice on your address. Pls help

Datalink infotype a new company in market is dealing in form filling home based projects are super frauds... They had blackmailed me and harassed me a lot. They gave me online form filling job which i completed and now after submitting my work they are not accepting it giving excused n saying that quality check failed n that is impossible from my side... Please help as they are sending legal notices and their lawyer is blackmailing me. Guys be safe and dont trust them. They are here to fool ppl and make their money.

Datalink Infotype Recent Comments