Datalink Infotype

Datalink Infotype Complaints & Reviews

Datalink infotype are heartless ppl.
They dont have emotions and feelings. They dont know the condition of someone's family. They play tricks and give you data entry and form filling job and wen u complete it and submit the work they wil say it was not accurate n so u have to pay the penalty fees. I also suffered the same n i advice all not to trust them but i was in need of money so i took the job from them. They threatened me to pay the penalty fees forcefully.
I need help...

The owner of DATALINK INFOTYPE, doing big big fraud by providing form filling fake job to ppl... He thugs all.. he dont have a penny for himself n running fake business.. BEWARE OF THIS ###.. Dont work with him... n never get threatened by him or his firm... They are all illegal, running illegal business, ... Fake Lawyers, fake agreement, fake promises.. so dont work... SAVE UR MONEY N DONT WASTE IN GIVING THESE BEGGARS..

I came across this company called datalink infotype. And i thought of doing a form filling work. I registered myself through an executive but at that same moment cancelled it. I even have the email in which i told him that i am not interested. He didn't tell me anything further. Now i am getting messages about a legal notice that i am supposed to pay 7500. Please help me.
      They are harassing n threatening me now for money..

This data entry job and form filling DATALINK INFOTYPE company is fake. There are 10-15 companies run by similar people using different contact numbers and harassing the people. If anyone of you are facing this situation never make any payment.Please report to the nearest police station or cyber crime and if you can you can consult a lawyer there are lots of free legal aid websites available.Please don't be afraid. our fear is their weapon.since most of them falling into this strap are students and most of them are not aware of law in India they are taking this situation as their advantage and harassing more.When you face this kind of issues don't forget to report them as soon as possible.The courts and police station are always citizen friendly.Everyday a lot's of people are getting cheated like this.please don't forget to report it.Because the more the complaints they get the more quick the investigation would be.And there will be an end to this.So please report these kind of issues to cyber crime.And also try to spread awareness through social media by sharing your experiences.So that others won't fall in this trap again.You can also write to the secretary of gujarat bar association reporting this.All the information is available on the internet.Hoping this would end soon.

I am sujesh singh and i got a payment from datalink. Reviews padhke mene company me call kiya to pata chala company ke projects bandh hue 20 din ho gaye hai as mujhe bhi dusra kaam nahi mila to ye fake comments hai sari. Aur ye sare comments karne vale ke user id hai hi nahi so guys dont worry meri tarah apko bhi payment milega future me jab projects ayenge...

I got a call from this company and they ask me to a work of data entry from home. I got the email of work from this company. They ask me to complete 2200 form in 20 days and promise me to give 55000rs. But now after 20 days they ask me to give 7600rs as penalty without any reason even after completed their work. They threatening me that if you don't give us money then we will registered a case against you. So i request to you please take action against this company and save me from this and get me out of it. Thank you.
          Save me n help me from... Datalink infotype.

Datalink infotype are frauds...

I was searching for online work then i got one of the online work in datalink infotype and a person called me and asked me for i'd and received digital signature from me, i got started with my work and some what i felt like it's fake because they asked me to fill the 2200 forms within 20 days and in case if i don't complete my work within that period then i need to pay them 5500 rupees so i thought of going through reviews about that company then i found that the company is totally fake so i gave up working for that company and now they are calling me and harassing me like anything. I'm facing mental torture from them day by day so i kindly request you sir to consider this complaint and please take an action so that they should not cheat innocent lives any more... It's my humble request to you sir.

I registered my profile on click india
              After that i received continues calls from datalink infotype and they offerd me for the data entry job home based and there is no need of prepayment the job basically fill 2200 forms in 20 days and the payment rate of rs 25 each but the data was provided by the company is having so many problems like 0 and o looks similar and incomplete forms i tried to reach helpline but no response after this i start googling it and i found many complaints against this company. After seeing this i stop working. They also stick my signature and photo on stamp through app without disclosing it.
              Now there lawyer threaten me to file a petition in court and you need to pay 50000 rs and a warrant to be issued
              This is harrassment mentally and they start calling repeated basis

Please help me get me out from this situation..

Fraud company hai bilkul.. They aren't paying me for my work.. Kaam nikal walia nd now keh rhy k work nhi mila.. Aur fake advocates se call krwa rhy hain.. Aur they are thinking that hm advocate tk ja nhi skty! Koi bhi is company me try mt krna free advice hai at the end yhi krengy yeh log.. Soon yeh company bhi band hogi!
                Maine work dedia aur woh log mjhe payment nhi krrhy even mjhse fine maang rahe hain bohot amount ka... Yeh bohot bdi fraud company hai guys koi bhi mt krna yaha work.. Pesa lenne walo m se hai.. Mere sath hua h jbhi esa bolrhi hun.. Payment nhi krrhy mjhe yeh log!

A part time job based company gives an impossible work for me and told to complete it by 20 days.. And now they doing mental torture that i need to pay certain amount.. As i also received a phone call of a typing institute from gujrat as they will do my work on my behalf. I trusted and paid 8005rs. After that they had not given my work back. After i understood that it is also their trap. I have the account number details and some of recordings with me..
                  Please help me