Electricity Bill
1.3

Electricity Bill Complaints & Reviews

CA no. [protected] Please note that we have received our current bill for electricity which seems to be on higher side. We are only two members in the family and both o[censored]s working. Nobody at home and still got high bill, which you can compare from our previous bills. We think there may be some confusion / mis reading o[censored]nits. Kindly get our meter and bill properly checked. Please help.

MY TSSPDCL HYDERABAD ELECTRICITY BILL DETAILS : BNo:150 ERONo:322 GRP:M ERO: GAGANPAHAD, SEC:RAJENDRANAGAR, AREA CODE:...

hello sir, madam my name is kanchanben jogani my cosumer no:[protected]*1 please help other wise this is my final warning i wil go and take action on you threw consumer court i pay my whole salary to you for last 4 months again and again i complaint but no one answer me i am salaried person please this kind of bill i am not able to pay.. so last warning please do needfull

Electricity Bill — Incorrect Electricity bill consumer :000460416221

High Bill Raised 29th Dec, 2014 To, The Manager/ The Complaint Officer. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co....

Respected Sir/Madam, This is Parthiban I am taking 2 shops rent in the below said address in Katpadi, Vellore 632 007. (Vellore District), Tamilnadu my Service No.[protected] and[protected]. Address: 23/9, 8th East Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Katpadi, Vellore - 632 007 Vellroe Dist. Tamil Nadu I registered a complaint 4 months before that, in Gandhi Nagar EB office and one line man came and checked our service[protected] and said meter is fault dont use this service I will disconnect this line you come morning to gandhi nagar office and give one request letter we will replace new meter like that we given the request letter and went 4 times to meet JE to replace the meter but JE is not available all the times in there seat we went 8:30 AM as said by formman but no new meter was replaced i am using the another service line for both rented shop and till date and we got previous month bill for the disconnected meter 2 times. First time I paid the bill this is the second time Rs.360/- was charged I didnt paid and line man came to do Disconnect the Service I argued with the line man he said come and meet JE she is available like that I met her and she said Old JE got retired Yesterday only i got joined so give new request letter i will take action like that... Kindly help to solve this issue... Thanks Parthiban [protected]
      Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam, My Service No: S.No:[protected]. I would like inform that regularlly current bill not giving in time. i mean i received current bill last month on 04/sep/2014 and i not received current month bill till now. today date was 16/Oct/2014. If days are increasing my slap will also increase. it will lead to excess bill. (as per last bill generated on 04/Sep/2014 now 16/Oct/2014 that means 42 days) for example if bill generates today that means i have to pay bill for 42 days) This is to inform you that excess bill raised. Initially aware of these I make complaint to Jeedimetla office situated at Shapurnagar (Jeedimetla). But i didn't get any proper response from them. I had visited their office from last three months which I was informed that they said we will inform our computer division but result not in my fever. Please help me out. Please try to solve my problem.

I AM TENANT FOR SAME HOUSE FROM LAST 2 YEARS. FROM LAST TWO YEARS MY MONTHLY CONSUMTION OF BILL IS AROUND RS1200 TO 2000/- BUT FOR THIS MONTH THAT BILL IS RS 6411/-. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE ANYWAY BECAUSE IN THIS MONTH WE ARE NOT USING OUR AIR CONDITIONER SO MUCH AS IN SUMMER. OUR METER NO IS WV[protected]. ACCOUNT ID - [protected] NAME ASHISH KUMAR SINGH. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. REGARDS NEELAM [protected]

Electricity Bill — Disproportionate Electricity Bill

To AEN, Electric Supply F-IV Pratapnagar, Jaipur Sub: Regarding disproportionate electricity bill Sir, I am a...

Meter running fast My self Dr sachin.i wanna do complaind about my electricity meter running very fast..so iwant to test it and get fixed my problem.i already talked to DHBVN but still no response..and today i got a very huge bill..so help me out of this Dr Sachin [protected]

Sir, The electricity bill amount, Rs. 2122/- for the month of July 2014, which is the actual billing. The amounts, Rs. 158/- & Rs. 164/- for the months of June 2014 & May 2014 respectively, which are the average billing (premises lock condition). In July month, billing is given without deducting the May & June bills amount. Only Rs. 100/- is deducted as lock charge amount. The rest amount, Rs. 222/- was not deducted. Even though, I paid all three amounts for the months May, June & July 2014. Therefore, I request you to please adjust/deduct the amount of Rs. 222/- in month of August 2014. I hope your immediate necessary action to be favor of me. Thanking you. NV GANESH IVRS NO. [protected] A-56, Elixir Gardens, Bypass Road, Bhopal - 38 Mobile No.: [protected]

Electricity Bill Recent Comments