Ezeedeals

Ezeedeals Complaints & Reviews

My order is placed and payment is done but product not deliver me

I order mobile phone want to cancel my order and refund

My transaction is complete but order not confirm.

Hey vijay vaghela,
      Thank you for shopping with us! Your transaction with ezeedeals was successful.
      Order amount rs 1499.00
      Payment id [protected]
      Merchant order id co[protected]
      Order date & time march[protected]:17:16 am
      Merchant transaction identifier co[protected]
      Best regards,
      Ezeedeals

I ordered jbl speaker flip3 from ezeedeals after looking advertisement which has got one free bluetooth inear pod. I paid through online 1439 as they mentioned. By pay u money on october 9 th but i received a low quality speaker and not received any ear pod. They have cheated many people like me. What they provided contact number is also afake. They should be punishedunde section 420

Sir I ordered a JBL Bluetooth speaker flip3 model and a complimentary Bluetooth earpodafter Isaw advertisement in social media Facebook and paid money RS 1439 by "pay u money" on October 9 th 2019. What I received is a fake product, ( slow quality unbranded speaker don't work properly and I didn't receive any ear pod. What they gave customer care number is also a fake.. they should be punished under section 420
          Nov 10, 2019
          They are not attending any calls they provided customer care number 8448445037 and no reply from mail as I keep mailing To '[email protected]'
          I order smartwatch krypton hope 3gb 32 GB my order is dilevered but in that order fraud smartwatch is their
          I have ordered mi band4 but they send wrong items after am trying to return but they are not responding properly already it has been from two months am waiting to return still no any update from there end

I had a order jbl bluetooth speaker and earbud my order date is 29.10.2019 and the amount also debited iny my account via paytm after ordering no message and calls about the ordering product after 4days i'll pick some call the customer care girl said your product has been dispatched now iam received some product parcel without mentioning from address and also the wrong product what iam order it's not there in the parcel it's very cheating and worst company how can i solve my problems now a day this issue is over to over please give some sollution for all peoples
            I have ordered Buy JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth Speaker & Get TWS Mini Earpod Free (EZE000195) on Order date - 10/14/19, 3:15 PM. I have received an call to verify you address. i have made payment online 1439. I have not received any order.
            My payment details
            Payment Through - PAYU

Payment Status - Paid

Payment ID - [protected]

I order a product bluetooth speakers and wireless earpods, the photo shown was of jbl and the product i got was of a bluetooth speaker which is of facebook logo and the earphones is not charging as the sound is not clear at all. So i wanted to return the earphones and i kept calling the ezeedeals customer care number, they are not picking up the calls.
              My self - sreejesh sreenivasan from kerala,
              my no is [protected]
              email.[protected]@gmail.com

Ordr no -[protected]

order date -13/03/19
              time 7.33

purchased a health band woth, 2000
              buy one get one free . send a not working, dupilate band instead of mi band 4,
              customer care no is not attending, need my return, or should replaca the product

I have order this jbl flip 3 bluetooth speaker & tws mini earpod on 17 october, 2019 then i have received some duplicate product...

I ordered jbl charge 3 and tws mini pod at 1439 on 2 oct paid through paytm, later got a call that product is out of delivery within monday will receive, but till today i have not received and sent many mails regarding this but no response contact number also not valid. Fraud site is this. Kindly help for refund and #, anybody help me. Send link for online consumer complaint will sue them. Nobody should get trap on this

I have ordered mi4 fitness brand buy one get one free and my order receipt no is [protected].
                  My ordered was delivered when opened the box found that brand of band supplied is m4 not mi 4 and one of the band was not functioning.

I have twice put the complaint by email on customer care of ezeedeals but till now thier is no response from their side.

I want resolution for my problem, either replacement of money back.
                  Oct 20, 2019