Giftalove.com

Giftalove.com Complaints & Reviews

Giftalove.com — product not delivered, fraud

[email protected] on Aug 27, 2019
I have ordered gift for someone it has to be delivered by 26/08/2019 but they didn't deliver my order id is gl-[protected]....
Complaint category Online Shopping

Giftalove.com — product not delivered

Vinod Kumar PC on May 31, 2019
Please ban this website. They don't deliver products, when we do prepayment. Fraud website. Customer care is also useless....
Complaint category Online Shopping

higuys7 on May 8, 2018
I have ordered four times with this company and unfortunately product delivered quality was not good and as promised delivery was on wrong date. You will get embarrassed in front of person you are going to give surprises.
They promised will correct it but after that faced twice the same situation and now it's so irritating that never buy any product and waste my time and money with such fraud company who can't deliver the quality and promises.
Cheating to people will not make success of the company. Request others if you are really looking for buying a gift and surprises for your special plz don't use this site else you will be in trouble and later customer executive team will show you there policy and attitude. They are very unprofessional to interact and don't know how to talk and close the issue rather than giving excuses and making us teach company policy.

Giftalove is the fake company with poor quality products and unprofessional customer executive. Terrible experience

SeemaSharma56
    I ordered the rakhi combo delivered to australia, wagga wagga city from canada and it’s not delivered i requested for refund like 100 times but no response. Then one reply come as “there was attempted to deliver but no one at home to receive the order”. My question in that case is one should leave the note to pickup the order... How can i believe it. It’s ridiculous!

My order gl[protected] is not delivered yet it suppose to deliver on july 28, 2017. And since today no action has been take. It’s a fraud company. I even offer them to give me store credit if not refund the money but till so far no response.. These kind of companies should be banned.
    Updated by SeemaSharma56 Sep 30, 2017
    My order number- GL[protected] ordered on July 21, 2017 for Rs. 1274. 53 is not delivered yet it suppose to deliver on July 28, 2017 .

anktheone
      I had placed an online order for Sweet Inspiration Code:INDIAEXDFNP475 and 2 Silk Chocolate to be delivered for my sister-in-law for their anniversary. The order was successfully placed through the website to be delivered on 21st Feb. But the order is not delivered and the amount of INR 1348 has been deducted from my bank account. No one from customer service responds to the query. Did not receive confirmation email from site but got confirmation number form the website order history.
      Date Order Placed 21st Feb 2016
      Order Number: GL[protected]
      Amount INR 1348
      This company has bad reputation for many such incidents. Proper action should be taken so as the fraud going on with such websites in India are tracked and closed. Need to get my refund from the company.

Fake online company. Did not deliver item and charged the money

Ruman Khenchi
        Hi I placed an order of rakhi +printed mug on[protected]. My order no is GL[protected]. Rakhi delivered on[protected] but they didn't deliver the printed mug. And when I try to contact them, They are ignoring my mails. Once they receive my call, they told me they will deliver my mug within 2 days and now they don't bother to receive calls and my printed mug also hasn't delivered yet.. This is really terrible .This is a fraud site. Please help me either to receive my refund or to deliver my product Thank you
        Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
        My complaint has been resolved giftalove.com being very supportive and generous to me And helped me a lot I asked them for re delivery of order N they do the same And responded me very well Giftalove.com site and their employees are very good.

Giftalove.com — Non receipt of package

Ordered a rakhi of rs 1600 the same has not been delivered.seems an act of fraud.cyber crime.att a screenshot of mail shows delivered but it has never been.

anu39
          I ordered rakhi which was not delivered. They sent me a message saying your order has been delivered and also gave a tracking number. When traced it was a hoax tracking number. They charged me Rs 700 for the product. The phone numbers on the website don't work. I have been trying for a week to try and complain. There is an automated message, they put you on hold and then it gets cut automatically. I also tried writing to them...and have not recieved any follow-up. Beware of this website...the reviews on the website seem to be all cooked up. Its a fraudulent website...PLESE BEWARE...THERE ARE NO CHANELS FOR FOLLOW UP
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

online shopper
            I stay in Delhi & my sister is located in US due to job opportunity. My sister based in US has sent me a beautiful rakhi set via Rakhi.giftalove.com. I was pleased to receive this gift product on time at my door step. Out of excitement, I wanted to send a rakhi return gift for her through the same portal. I searched their website & found vast array of stunning Rakhi gifts. I chose to send a soft toy & Chocolate hamper to my sister as she is fond of chocolates and stuffed toys. To our surprise, we found that my gift has not been delivered to my sister in US. Later I spoke to the customer executive of Rakhi.giftalove.com and they regretted over the unsuccessful delivery of gift and agreed to refund my money at the earliest.

online shopper
              I wanted to send rakhi to US for my brother, who is residing in New York. I chose to avail the online rakhi delivery service of Rakhi.giftalove.com. This is a Delhi based gifting e-store and claims to deliver gifts with free shipping charge. I found wide collection of online rakhis and sweet combos. There were numerous categories of gift products. Customers have to pay online via credit card/net banking channel. So I placed the order & paid for online Rakhi gifts with a request to deliver the product in New York. My brother stays in outskirts of New York. This portal could not deliver the product on time. Thus I cancelled my order and demanded refund from them. I was disappointed that my Rakhi gift could not get delivered to my brother but I am happy about the fact that my money was refunded on time without much hassle.

invinciblesupriya
                Ordered a Rakhi gift hamper through www.giftalove.com worth Rs. 1549/-. Was provided a order number with payment confirmation and expected date of delivery of product. Few days later an sms conveying the despatch details of the order was received which has tracking ID and courier company name which was in this case was Bluedart courier services. The order has not been received till today. On checking, got to know that courier service has returned the order to giftalove.com the very next day of despatch. Reasons are unknown. I have written so many e-mails but no response from the company. No response on the telephone mentioned on their website. This a fraud website and should be stopped from cheating customers like this in future. Order No: GL-[protected] booking date: 28/07/2014