Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

DEAR SIR
I CARRIED OUT COMPLETE PAID SERVICE ON 21/02/2010 AT YOUR AUTHORISED DEALER"S M/S ADINATH MOTRS SAGAR M P FOR MY CAR ALTO LXI MP O4 CB 2035 BUT THEY HAVE NOT CHECKED THE AC AND ALSO RETURNED MY VEHICLE WITH ONE LESS WHEEL COVER AND WHEN ON TODAY 27/03/2010 AGAIN I HANDED OVER THE SAME FOR A C REPAIR THEY TOOK ABOUT 4 HOURS MERELY FOR OPENING OF FRONT BUMPER THAT TOO AFTER REPEATED REQUEST AND STILL NOT REPAIRED THE AC BUT IN TURN ASKED ME TO COME DAY AFTER TODAY SUCH BEHAVIOUR OF STAFF AT SERVICE STATION IS VERY MUCH HARASSING AND THEY BECAME CAUSE OF SPOILAGE OF OUR VALUABLE TIME AND WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION ON SUCH ERRING STAFF OF M/S ADINATH MOTORS SAGAR .

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!

MARUTI ALTO LXI — there are insufficient staff

dear sir
in krupa service there are not sufficient staff sir on my first servicing my car tail lamps are not working properly i was telling my problems to owner mr bala deshmukh they send me another place and told me we are not doing this type of works you go at another place.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

As I have planned to book my car through maruti dealer who can provide me good service, satisfaction as well as long term relation in terms of par excellence , i went through market with different dealers and all did almost the same job, but MARKETING TIMES AUTOMOBILES PVT.LTD 19,DLF Centre, Savitri Cinema Complex G K-II New Delhi-110048 gave me the assurance that they will provide the best, in terms of service and i will b able to experience the service myself.

When every thing was done & my car was suppose to b collected from the promised place sales guy first of all delayed my delivery and on asking for some action to be taken fast said nothing can be done and u have to collect the car from some different place, when created the fuss and told him that u never told me before the collection point then doing some favour he got the car at the desired spot ,the day of delivery the sales rep asked me extra amount said there was some calculation error, again I felt something is happening wrong, I came strongly and it turned out that he will do me again a favour by paying that discrepancy from his pocket, felt really bad took the delivery on 3rd Oct 2009 still waiting for the RC to come, repeatedly calling, enquiring and requesting about the same to the sales team recently I got a call that i[censored] want u can pick up your RC from some other place which I am not aware and took the bad attitude of the person handling me.

Forget about service ,excellence, long term relation this incident will never let me recommend, suggest or talk any positive about MARKETING TIMES AUTOMOBILES PVT.LTD .

Rajeev Jolly Wilson

Food & Beverage Hospitality Industry
    +91-[protected]

MARUTI ALTO LXI — no pick up

I purchase alto lxi(up 15 x 4108) from tanya automobiles meerut on 12 december 2005. i deposited rs 2945 for extended warranty which is valid upto 11 dec 2009.alto lxi is not taking pick up.After check up it was found that sensor is not working properly.Tanya automobiles meerut is not ready to change/repair the same.The alto covered only 11194 km distance.I have already sent the compliant to the general manager service maruti udhyog limited palam gurgon road on 29 november 2008 by registered post but there is no response till today.Kindly do the needful.

To,
      The Manager,
      Customer Care,
      Maruti Suzuki.

This is to inform you that I went to one of Maruti Dealer Workshop, Mohan Motor Udyog (0606-1) at Arupota, E M Bye Pass, Kolkata 700105 on 11.02.10 with minor accident marks in my car ALTO LXI no. WB 12B 2407. I was advised not to go for insurance claim but get it repaired by own money. I refused to do that.

Further, the service advisor told me to go for servicing of car as it ran almost 5000 km after 3rd free service in 9029 km (total exactly 14065 km and 1yr 10 months). So I went for paid service and he provided me with following services for Rs 1507/-. (Cash memo no BC09014060, Job card no JC09014011, dated 11.02.10 with customer Id 10801/5118)
      1. Engine oil change,
      2. Oil filter change,
      3. Gasket, cylinder head cover chnge
      4. Wheel alignment,
      5. Break cleaning.

Then I noticed that,

(1) In the owners manual and service booklet, 1st paid service has mentioned in 20000 km /2 years after 3rd free service in 10000 km/ 1 yr. If servicing is required in between as advised me, why it is not mentioned there.
      (2) After each service there is a provision for noting the details in the service booklet. But in this case, it has not been noted. May I conclude that the servicing was not required and that is why it is not recorded?
      (3) This is the first time; no feedback (either verbal or written) was taken after the service by the workshop or Maruti. What is the reason behind it?
      (4) The wheel balancing in 1st paid service should be free as mentioned in the Annual Maintenance Form, but I paid for that.
      (5) I had a free service (not free washing) coupon from insurance company but only free washing is provided in that coupon. Why it is not clearly mentioned in the coupon regarding the services, which are free?
      (6) I heard that the workshop arranges free checkup or service camps but I was not called or even informed any time.

Therefore, I have some doubts regarding the services I received. I used to go to said dealers workshop only, for servicing and in all the problems. I shall be obliged if you can clarify my doubts at your earliest.

Dr Surajit Sengupta,
      B 176, B E College Campus,
      Howrah- 711 103

Alto Lxi — NON SATISFACTION SERVICE

NON SATISFACTION SERVICE BY
      prem motors pvt.ltd.sudarshanpura ind.area jaipur[protected][protected]bad behaviour of supervisor and uncomplit service and del. time is so late. my mob. no is [protected]

Alto Lxi — ACCIDENT JOB NOT DONE PROPERLY

Dear Sir / Madam

This is for your kind information that my vehicle ALTO lxi Regd. no PB02BC1306 Covered KM approx.2400 was accident on dated:05/08/2009.After all the insurance formalities done I lay down my car at JAYCEE MOTORS Amritsar state punjab.In this accident RHS Door was collapsed and dealer put the Door and done the job but after the delivery we found:
      1.Seat covers were totally dirty.
      2.vehicle was not complete on time .no problem but washing greasing was also pending.
      3.Front Bumper was not alligned properly.
      4.Main problem is colour mismatch totally differ from origional.

When i did my complaint to floor supervisor he felt shame and order to mechanic and denter but no body did the job .now tell me, in early stage vehicle is looking too differ .
      So we need company support because dealer said i am can't do any thing.

thanks and regards
      Deepak kumar S/O Sh Rattan chand

ALTO — about my car

dear sir, i am not satisfied from your aothorised service center "Prograssive Motors" Golaghat, because i have already visited there three times with my car but not yet satisfied there service. so please do the needfull to solve my problems.

my problems are :- when i start my car in the meantime some kind of vibration are on my car, and the sound of my car is not so smooth then other alto cars.

Maruti Alto — Wheel Cap not received since 5 months

I have purchased my New car through your one of the dealer M/s.Amar Cars Pvt Ltd V U Nagar (anand) Ph No[protected] on 13/07/2010, as per clear written on pamplate that you will recieve Wheelcap on delivery but today almost 5 months completed i have not recieved answers from Amar Cars. What kind of service you are providing to the customer by dealers, dealers are saying that company is not sending us wheelcap where as maruti cars says we have already sent all spareparts to dealers. after lots of calls there is no any kind of solution. I am taking this case to higher level if there is no responce. As per words with team leader of Amar Cars Mr.Satyendra (Mob.[protected]), you have not recieved Wheelcap to Amar Cars. But as per your custoemer service executive the wheelcap has been dispatched to each and every dealer. then why you are not providing to me as written in your prospector. I want one solution whatever will be.

Thanks & Regards,
      Bhoomir Pandya.
      [protected].
      Well, it's better to actually change the engine oil in an interval of 5K Kms for petrol cars.
      Wheel balancing is not free.
      Why did they change the engine head gasket so soon??
      Other things were fine.
      Engine oil and oil filter are changed at the same time.
      Wheel balancing and alignment should be done in an interval of 5K Kms to ensure that the tires do not have unusual wear and tear.
      Plastic and other wear and tear items such as brake pad, clutch plate, pressure plate, clutch bearing, rubber items, bulbs are not covered under warranty and will be chargeable if they are required to replace.
      If the steering wheel vibrates at 60 Kmph or more, then you should go for wheel balancing.
      In a plane road, when the air pressure is normal in all the tires, if the car tends to a particular side when one put his/her hands off the wheel, then one should take his/her car for wheel alignment, else it will result in excessive wear and tear of the car's tires and also damage other things.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI on Jan 06 Registration no. TN59 AM 2952, from the first day i faced the problem of 1.Registration no not get before Jan 17,And i have told to The Marketing Guy Mr.Gobi in Solaimalai Maruti in Madurai,Tamilnadu @ Many Times,But He Not respond me .Still am not getting Insurance Cpoy every time when i go to The Showroom but they have not done anything, Now i got a problem in Heavy noise form backside of My car , now they are saying that free service after 1000KM only So The issue will be closed that time only. Really am very very disappointing . On service this has to checked but they have not done their job properly. This is all . Please do the needful help.

Thanks & Regards
        S.Karuna karan.
        Dear Sir, Madam

I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI on Aug 2009 Registration no. HR 05 Y 8376 first day i faced the problem of 1.I am going to service station modern automobile
        meera ghati g t road karnal, due to service but any gys not respoding to me and i am complatent to the manger he is not respond and not check in my car .My car is not proper Running in the road and not proper millage . I am 5 time complain in your service staion, but he is not respond . and not proper service.
        I am again going in your service station due to 2nd service but your staff is refuced to check up my car and waset my time nearabout 5 hours. Your staff is not proper response.
        REGARDS
        HANI HANS
        H. NO. 313/3 NEW PREM COLONY NR. KAITHAL ROAD
        KARNAL 132001
        MOB. NO. [protected], [protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased a car Maruti alto lxi from magic Auto Karol Bagh delhi on 20 Feb.2009 at the time of delivery I paid all payments according to executive but I never know that the payment 40000/- exsess received from me when I demand the invoice they told me that we will give tommarrow I did not receive any invoice and the by mistek / cheating of an Executive of Magic auto till date when I did not any response I coplaint to Maruti Coustmer care / regional office ( Gaurav sharma ) at delhi but till date I do not have recieved my balance payment I have already discussed with Show room Executive Gagan , Mr. Bedi, Mr, Ranjit and Director Mr. Kochar they said this is executive mistek and we can not pay to you your balance payment Kindly Help me and Advise.

Thakns & Regards

VK Verma

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

It is very much regretted to say that my maruti alto LXI car which was purchased in the month of August 2007 from the Competent Automobiles & still drive approximate 10000 Kms. & Sevice Of the car was got done only from the Authorised Sevice Station Of Maruti i.e Competent Automobiles Gazipur was stopped on the way in Anand Vihar on 20.1.2010 at 9.oo PM when I was coming from Shipra Mall .In this regard a compaint was lodged to your Maruti Customer Care.After my compalaint a team of maruti mechnic was reached to strat my car but they failed to start my car & told me that the car cannot be started as the ECM of the car has been deffected. I am very much surprised that how the ECM of my car has been deffected while my car is drive only approximately 10000 Kms in 2 & Half years. I hope that you will fulfull my trust in Maruti Car by replacing the ECM of my car free of cost immediately as it is only manufactruing /technical fault.
            I have alto lx model 2003. I have a problem in my car since last 2-3 days that the car got heated while driving around 7-8 kms. 2 days ago my car got heated while driving when I checked, it was appeared that the box of coolent uninstalled and the coolent was finished. Then I top up the coolent in the box as well as in the radiator. After that my car is also giving the same trouble. Kindly guide me what is the problem.

Dear Sir
              I have purchased one Alto car from Hindustan agency Bokaro in name of Sri SS Prasad in the month of march 09. Unfortunately the car met an minor accident in the month of may-June 09. As my car was under the tie up with the maruti. I had given the car in the in Bokaro. After 15-20 days I got my car repaired . I found that the painting of bonnet was not proper . I lodged the complain to the Manager (Works). The manager assured me in written that painting of the bonnert will be done next time.
              Unfortunately my car met very minor damages of side door paints and back light assembly while taking the car out from the garage in the month of Aug 09. The same was given to repair at the maruti service and repair centre , Bokaro in the month of Sept 09. As the car was having very minor damages and the service cum repair centre was over loaded I was asked to get the car and give it to repair in some Off Time nad probably after Puja .ID, Chat and Deepawali.
              I given the car on 15 th of the Novemaber 09 for repair. I was reported that my car is not having Jack handle , Tool Kit and Safety stand . During the time I have never given my car to any persons. I informed the service centre about the missing tools from my car during my First time repair. I was told that "Yahan aisa nikala nahin jata hai " Than I insisted that those things must have been lying in the maruit repair centre. I was told that they are not having the same I must have checked during the delivery of the vehicle. If I need i have to purchase those things to the counter.

My car got repaired on 21-11-09 . I observed that the car has got some punched mark at the top(which was not earlier while giving the vehicle for the repair) and the texture of paints are not proper which led to my unsatisfaction.
              I was told that these punched may have earlier in my car. I requested Maruti that these are not when we have given the car for repair. BUT MY REQUEST WENT INVAIN. I have got delivery of My car.
              After reaching home I opened the bonnet of the car I was stunned to see that the battery of the car was replaced. Seeing my past experience of Maruti regading missing of my tool kit along with Jack handles ,I immediately rushed to the work shop. I informed the manager regarding change of my battery from old one. I was informed that my battery has been sent for charging. and same will be given/replaced with in couples of hour. I objected that my battery was new and cannot get discharged. But I could not do any thing .
              Sir, If the same thing has been done by the Road repairer , simply we might have called them CHOR AND WE MAY HAVE LODGED A POLICE COMPLAIN AGAINST THE Road repaires.
              My faith with the Maruti since last 15 Yaers have churned like any thing. These two incidences are highly unethical may damage the name of Maruti.If I could not have noticed immediately ,they might have told that my battery has been replaced out of Maruti Repair Centre by Some one Else.My question is very simple who is Maruti to replace my Battery without my permission.
              I reached 2nd day but i could not get the battery replaced.
              I need your intervention for replacement of the Batery , recovery of tools and repair of My car to create my lost faith with Maruti.
              Besides these the repair centre of the Maruti is not having propoer capacity of no of vehicles being repaired. neither they show any customer amenities in their Repair Centre. They charge for the Heat painting but they dont do it.
              I request once againt to view my problem sicerely and seriously.
              BINOD kUMAR

email id: binod.[protected]@gmail.com
              alternate: bkumar.[protected]@gmail.com

I want that my complain should reach to the chief of Customer Service
              Dear Sir
              Unfortunately my car met very minor damages of side door paints and back light assembly while taking the car out from the garage in the month of Aug 09. The same was given to repair at the maruti service and repair centre, Bokaro in the month of Sept 09. As the car was having very minor damages and the service cum repair centre was over loaded I was asked to get the car and give it to repair in some Off Time nad probably after Puja .ID, Chat and Deepawali.
              I given the car on 15 th of the Novemaber 09 for repair. I was reported that my car is not having Jack handle, Tool Kit and Safety stand . During the time I have never given my car to any persons. I informed the service centre about the missing tools from my car during my First time repair. I was told that "Yahan aisa nikala nahin jata hai " Than I insisted that those things must have been lying in the maruit repair centre. I was told that they are not having the same I must have checked during the delivery of the vehicle. If I need i have to purchase those things to the counter.

After reaching home I opened the bonnet of the car I was stunned to see that the battery of the car was replaced. Seeing my past experience of Maruti regading missing of my tool kit along with Jack handles, I immediately rushed to the work shop. I informed the manager regarding change of my battery from old one. I was informed that my battery has been sent for charging. and same will be given/replaced with in couples of hour. I objected that my battery was new and cannot get discharged. But I could not do any thing .
              Sir, If the same thing has been done by the Road repairer, simply we might have called them CHOR AND WE MAY HAVE LODGED A POLICE COMPLAIN AGAINST THE Road repaires.
              My faith with the Maruti since last 15 Yaers have churned like any thing. These two incidences are highly unethical may damage the name of Maruti.If I could not have noticed immediately, they might have told that my battery has been replaced out of Maruti Repair Centre by Some one Else.My question is very simple who is Maruti to replace my Battery without my permission.
              I reached 2nd day but i could not get the battery replaced.
              I need your intervention for replacement of the Batery, recovery of tools and repair of My car to create my lost faith with Maruti.
              I request once againt to view my problem sicerely and seriously.
              BINOD kUMAR

email id: binod.[protected]@gmail.com
              alternate: bkumar.[protected]@gmail.com

I want that my complain should reach to the chief of Customer Service
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

The local service center of Maruti Udyog Ltd M/S.Narayani Moters Pvt Ltd, BBSR is unable to repair the Power Steering. The service failed twice and every time they charged thousands of Rs. Now I request Maruti officials to rectify the issue ASAP and free of cost.

Car No: OR02AM - 7355.

Bhabani Kant Mahapatra
                Cell: [protected].
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have given my Maruti Alto LXI Car bearing Registration No.OR 02AR 7855 on 15.10.2009 to M/s Narayani Motors Pvt. Ltd., Service Centre 217, Cuttack Road, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) for repairing. So far no repair and renovation have been done by your Authorized Dealer on the plea of non-availability of spares from the principal company. I am disappointed and disgusted with the bad service rendered by your dealer M/s Narayani Motors Pvt. Ltd.

I, therefore, request you to kindly instruct your Dealer to complete the repair and renovation work within 2 days and not to harass the customer by making unnecessary and inordinate delay.

Thanking you,

Yours' faithfully,

Santanu Kumar Das

Usha Villa, 103,

Budheswari Colony,

Bhubaneswar- 751 003

Mob. : [protected]

ALTO — Bad services by dealer

Authorized dealer not interested in after sales service of the vehicle only interested in generating money,My car was given for service with a facility of Pick up & Drop from home the car was picked up and after servicing the was supposed to be delivered back by but the Authorized dealer but an response was we dont have a driver to drop the car right now ,If a facility has been provided the authorized dealer is bound to send the car back in time ,not when there mechanics will go will drop at places.

The person cumming to drop the car is not able to give the details what repairs have been done ,???
                  only giving the invoice to collect Money.

PLS NOTE THIS SPOILS THE BRAND IMAGE
                  Hope you will do the necessary.

Punit Saran (Car Owner)
                  A.Dealers Name : BOMBAY MOTORS,INDORE
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have handed over my Alto LXI Car (Registration No.OR02AR7855) on 15.10.2009 to M/s Narayani Motors Private Limited, Work Shop at 217 - Cuttack Puri Road, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar - 751 006, Ph[protected] for repair and renovation. But till today no repair and renovation has been done on the ground of non-availability of spares and it is lying in the work shop in the damaged condition. I am very much disappointed with the inordinate delay and poor service rendered by your authorized service centre.

I therefore request you to kindly intervene in this matter and give direction to the authorized service centre for completing the repair and renovation of my car within two days.

Yours sincerely,