Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

ashish chopra
It is very much regretted to say that my maruti alto LXI car which was purchased in the month of August 2007 from the Competent Automobiles & still drive approximate 10000 Kms. & Sevice Of the car was got done only from the Authorised Sevice Station Of Maruti i.e Competent Automobiles Gazipur was stopped on the way in Anand Vihar on 20.1.2010 at 9.oo PM when I was coming from Shipra Mall .In this regard a compaint was lodged to your Maruti Customer Care.After my compalaint a team of maruti mechnic was reached to strat my car but they failed to start my car & told me that the car cannot be started as the ECM of the car has been deffected. I am very much surprised that how the ECM of my car has been deffected while my car is drive only approximately 10000 Kms in 2 & Half years. I hope that you will fulfull my trust in Maruti Car by replacing the ECM of my car free of cost immediately as it is only manufactruing /technical fault.
I have alto lx model 2003. I have a problem in my car since last 2-3 days that the car got heated while driving around 7-8 kms. 2 days ago my car got heated while driving when I checked, it was appeared that the box of coolent uninstalled and the coolent was finished. Then I top up the coolent in the box as well as in the radiator. After that my car is also giving the same trouble. Kindly guide me what is the problem.

Santanu Kumar Das

I have given my Maruti Alto LXI Car bearing Registration No.OR 02AR 7855 on 15.10.2009 to M/s Narayani Motors Pvt. Ltd., Service Centre 217, Cuttack Road, Jharpada, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) for repairing. So far no repair and renovation have been done by your Authorized Dealer on the plea of non-availability of spares from the principal company. I am disappointed and disgusted with the bad service rendered by your dealer M/s Narayani Motors Pvt. Ltd.

I, therefore, request you to kindly instruct your Dealer to complete the repair and renovation work within 2 days and not to harass the customer by making unnecessary and inordinate delay.

Yours' faithfully,

Usha Villa, 103,

Budheswari Colony,

Bhubaneswar- 751 003

Mob. : [protected]

ALTO — Bad services by dealer

Authorized dealer not interested in after sales service of the vehicle only interested in generating money,My car was given for service with a facility of Pick up & Drop from home the car was picked up and after servicing the was supposed to be delivered back by but the Authorized dealer but an response was we dont have a driver to drop the car right now ,If a facility has been provided the authorized dealer is bound to send the car back in time ,not when there mechanics will go will drop at places.

The person cumming to drop the car is not able to give the details what repairs have been done ,???
    only giving the invoice to collect Money.

PLS NOTE THIS SPOILS THE BRAND IMAGE
    Hope you will do the necessary.

Punit Saran (Car Owner)
    A.Dealers Name : BOMBAY MOTORS,INDORE

Maruti Alto Lxi — Delay in Repair and renovation of damaged car [Resolved]

Santanu Kumar Das
      I have handed over my Alto LXI Car (Registration No.OR02AR7855) on 15.10.2009 to M/s Narayani Motors Private Limited,...

Ravi kumar
      Recently I have given my vehicle for service at APRA AUTO(INDIA PVT. LTD) POLT NO 3 IDC, Opposite sec 14, Gurgaon, Haryana.

I submit my car to them.

I told them specifically to check my vehicle to inspect and troubleshoot the issues, but the some of the problems were there As they didn't fill coolant in the Radiator and didn't close the door of that . Due to which my car got too hot inbetween the place at the same time i made a call to service adviser named( MR. Rajesh singh , [protected]) but he didn't give any solution to me then i made call to maruti company's service and after that i found the way to take my car back to service center .
      But since last 3 days , they didn't repair my car and i m facing such a number of problems and whenever i asked them abut car there is only one thing to say "It's under repairing till then only wait"
      they also asked me to pay extra charges for the services like 250Rs. per day etc.

DATE of Service: 03/oct/2009

VEHICLE NO: HR 26 AR 4050

Alto Lxi — Mis behave

Mera nam Harender singh hai main ek alto car purchase karne ke liye Rohan motars gr. noida gaya maine ek executive se deal lee uske do din baad main car lene gaya to vo executive noida kisi kam se gaya tha maine us se phone par baat ki to usne kha sir main thodi der mein aa rha hoon aap batiye tabhi mere paas savita naam ki ek ladki aaie maine kha ki main deal le chuka hoon vo boli gadi mujhse lo main S.M.Sandeep chandra se mila us ne kha ki agar aap ko gadi leni hain to savita se lo main special discount dunga maine mana kiya to us ne kha aap ko gadi nahi milegi phir maine vipul motors se gadi li.

Rakesh Tiwari
        Sir/Madam
        My single complain is this that at the time of sale of car it was committed that it gives a average minimum & Maximum was 14 KM to 18 KM, But i am just getting 11 KM in my brand new car.
        Please justify. Its a clear cut cheating for sales promotion.

Regards.
        Rakesh Tiwari

MARUTI ALTO LXI — milage

i have purchased maruti Alto Lxi on 28/02/2009 reg no- HR51 AE 0268 it has covered distance of 1488 KM as on 24/04/2009 its milage is 8KMPL in city riding condition and 10KMPL in highway condition
        The car's user manual states that the average improves after 3000 km; it is low initially ie before 3000 km. How much have you driven so far? Also, I presume the average of 11 mentioned by you is without AC. With AC, an average of 11 is acceptable.
        I also have a new Alto and am getting an average of about 12 without AC and 9km/litre with AC in Delhi. I hope it improves after 3000 km.

Lallien Gangte
          My car battery was stolen from Maruti authorised Dealer Apra workshop when my car was there for reapir and now they are not willing to compensate. they have given me an old battery that when dead and had to recharge. Please advice what kind of action can i take before taking it to consumer court and is it feasible to take it comsumer court.

Maruthi-ALTO — Theft

To whom it may concern:

Music system from my car has stolen yesterday. The thief has opened the back window glass by removing the beading and entered the car. What saftey is Maruthiudyog is giving the customer??? In what way Maruthiudyog can help me???.
          Regularly I am leaving my vehicle for service at RNS MOTORS in Bangalore. Since from the last three service I am complaining that my vehicle Hand brake is not effective. But they will answer that I have rectified because new cable is not in stock. But till today my vehicle hand brake is not effective. I am using VERSA vehicle. Please reply

thanking you,

maruti alto car — Workshop complaint

Fortunately I have maruti Alto car which i got serviced from maurti workshop situated in Okhla Phase-II in tyhe name if J.J. Impex(Maruti service masters). They have taken out few things lying inthe car like bootes, Window Shades, cassetes & other things. When I went in the eve. to take my car i found tehse things are not avaialble & the concerend persons says that we dont have anything of yours lying in the car.
          I suggest that no one should go there for any type of service.

Rateesh Agarwal

MARUTI ALTO LXI — Theft from Car

The service Department stole away my new shoes from my car when it was given for a wash at the leading Authorised Agencies of Maruti in Muzaffarnagar.

My telephone no. is - [protected]

anoop2five
            I purchased Maruti alto lxi on 18th August 2009 frrom popular Vehicles, trivandrum.Now my problem is that the rear right door of the same is not properly closen, i need to push it hard from the same day itself i bought the car, but the executive said the t it is common for alto, what can i do.I can afford it.i just bought it 3 days ago.I need to solve it urgently, Mob [protected]

harish301276
              hi,
              I have purchase the ALTO LXI car in the last month, one day I found the when both the back door open then there is no light glow and the same case when open the DIGGY door, I talk to Maruti helpline they told me to contact the deelar then I contact to BATRA Center . There they said that now the Co . does not providing the Back door & Diggy Door switch thats why the indication is not there whether the door is properly closed or open .

If the Company is not provinding the same thing then I can asked why because if you compaire the cost and quality the ALTO cost is very -very hight as per thier quality becuse if you compaire the WAGON-R or other Company Car then thier quality is very good as per thier cost but its cost is very highy 2.86 LAC and quality is like Go -CART and apart from this maruti people doing very cheep type stolen activity they are not providing the switch and steering cover, what is this, to do this how you can save man .
              but in the future atleast I never suggest to anyone to by MARUTI car, Hunday car is lway best in all the sense .
              if have little bit sens provide me the door switch .

Maruti-Wagon LXI — NOT PROVIDING REQUIRED ACCESSORIES

DEAR SIR/MA'M

I HAVE PURCHASED MARUTI-WAGON-R LXI (REGISTRATION NO.-UP32 CP7342)FROM ONE O[censored]R DEALER KTL LTD, LKO IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER, 2008. I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT AT NO POINT I WAS SATISFIED BY THE SERVICE OFFERED BY THEM.AS THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERED THE ASSURED ACCESSORIES (WHEEL COVER & SHEET COVERS ETC) .I HAVE CONTACTED THEM SO MANY TIMES FOR THE REQUIRED ACCESSORIES, BUT THE CONCERNED PERSON MR.SUDHEER SHUKLA DENIED US TO PROVIDE ANY ACCESSORIES. DESPITE OF OUR REGULAR PHONE CALLS WE ARE NOT GETTING THAT ACCESSORIES TILL NOW.
              I WOULD SINCERELY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST CONCERNED PERSON & KINDLY DO NEEDFULL.

REGARDS
              R.S. SHUKLA
              112, SHEKHUPURA COLONY, LKO(u.p)

MARUTI / ALTO VXI — NON DELIVERY OF ACCESSORIES

मैने अल्टो vxi गाडी गंज बासौदा मै माई कार से 02/10/2011 को खरीदी थी | शोरूम ओनर राजीव जैन और सेल्स मेन योगेंद्र ने 9 बेसिक accessories देने का वादा किया | लेकिन दो महीने तक मुझे कोई accessories नहीं दी गई कई चक्कर लगाने पर सात accessories दी | दो मैन बेसिक सीट कवर और मेटींग अभी तक नहीं दी और भोपाल के चक्कर कटवा रहे है | इसकी शिकायत मैने भोपाल G. M से भी की लेकिन कोई रेस्पोंस नहीं मिला | गाडी लेते वक्त भी पेट्रोल आधा लीटर डाला मुझे खुद जाकर पेट्रोल लाना पडा | मै अपने आप को बडा ठगा सा मेहसूस कर रहा हू |
              मेरा गाडी NO :- MP-04-CH-7745 है. उत्तर की प्रतीक्षा मे .

आपका उपभोक्ता .
              RAJAN SINGH TOMAR
              GANJ BASODA (VIDISHA)

MOB- [protected]

Reena Thakur

I bought a true value vehicle from BIML Auto Bangalore which was send to its second free service on 13th July, when the vehicle was taken every thing was checked by the pick up man and number plate was well in shape but in the evening when it was returned the number plate was broken and I was promised by the service manager and driver that they will replace the broken number plate next morning.

Mr Manjunath was the manager I spoke, I made the payments due against services to the driver.
                next day Mr Manjunath stopped attending my calls and there was no communication from there end and mean while I had to pay fine to a traffic police as well because of broken number plate and then got it changed on my expense @Rs 500.the wole episode costed me monetarily and mentally.

Is this the way to treat your customers? you break there good and then dont replace them?and top of it stoop attending there calls?

I hope some action would be taken.

Reena Thakur
                vehical no- KA 03 MH 2632

Rajiv Gupta
                  Sub - Unsatisfactory services from Maruti Competent – Ghazipur (Authorized service center of Maruti Udyog).

DearSir/Madam,

I was regularly getting calls from Competent for the feedback form I have received from maruti udyog, Customer support people used to give calls frequently and request to deliver this feed back form to them, I told them that I have a problem with the car that its windshield got broken twice in last two month after I get my car repaired from them. I was told by support team to bring the car in morning and I was assured that I will get my car back in evening on the same day.

I went to Competent on 18th Jul with my one year old Alto Lxi car which I purchased in Jul 08 from Competent only.

At the time I handed over my car to Competent I reported three problem in my car
                  1. Windshield replacement
                  2. One small nut in rear bumper
                  3. Clutch was tight

At the time I went to collect the car from competent status was as given below.
                  1. Windshield replacement - Done
                  2. One small nut in rear bumper – Not done
                  3. Clutch problem – Not Done
                  4. Petrol was 25% filled while at the time of handover it was half filled.

Time schedule communicated by Competent
                  1. On phone before handover to competent -. Same day repair commitment
                  2. While handing over to competent – Next day
                  3. At the scheduled time delivery after repair – not ready one more day required

Person interacted but not satisfactory reply
                  1. Mr. Sanjeev – Supervisor
                  2. Mr. Jha – Manager Body Shop
                  3. Ms. Simrat – Customer Support
                  4. Mr. Rehman – Manager Works

When I made call on schedule time of delivery I got the message that car is not ready I need to come next day. This was not communicated to me by company but was informed on my call.
                  I told them that I will collect the car in evening at around 6.30PM but Mr. Sanjeev supervisor of Body shop said that he leave at 6.00pm so need to come during office hours. The people concerned doesn’t value other ‘s time, though they expect others to value theirs( I somehow managed to go to collect the car during office hours, around 3 pm, but I was made to sit about 2 hours, but still with things not fixed, as mentioned above). Mr Sanjeev (supervisor) was walking around here and there busy with his own work, with no concern for the customer waiting for the delivery(though I had already confirmed on phone that everything is ready) when ever I asked him about my papers his reply was, papers are in process. After so many requests I got my papers and I made the payment. Nobody bothered to handover car to me I was told that your car is parked at that location just go and collect, when I went to collect the car from the specified location I got totally shocked when I saw even after giving the car for two more days in workshop, reported last two problems were unattended, When I asked supervisor he said ‘rah gaya hoga abhi kerwa dete hai’ and he asked the person to change the rear bumper nut.
                  But still my third problem was unattended and supervisor Sanjeev was convincing me that the clutch is ok and does not have any problem. If still I want to get clutch checked I need to go to repair department – Is it my duty to go to different departments for different reported problems????
                  Another shock greeted me when I saw my car ‘s petrol tank, that was at half (50% filled) when I handed it over to competent but when I was about to get delivery of my car it was only quarterly filled. When I asked them they said petrol was quarterly filled. I had discussion with customer support and all but nothing could be concluded meanwhile 2 hours had passed and I left my car in competent only and till date it is with competent, nobody has bothered to make call or to attend customer.
                  I spoke to Mr. Rehman (Manager-works) on 22nd Jul, I was told that I would get a call back after investigation but still same as history nobody turned up.
                  Will somebody from Competent/Maruti Udyog (Support department) will look into this matter to close the issues??

Rajiv Gupta
                  Cell-[protected]
                  Car No. UP14AR-1807

Maruti Alto Lxi — Problem with new Alto LXI

Purchased the new Maruti Alto LXI on 24th Feb'08 from Fair Deal Cars Pvt. Ltd.(485 - A, Main G. T. Road Jhilmil, Shahdara, delhi - 110095) Ph[protected]/27
                  Since the very first day i had been facing Ac problem( AC not working). Secondly didn't have power steering, the side rubbers of the doors are coming out. It seems i have got the second hand car instead of new car.Although they have tried to rectify the problem but there is no satisfaction.
                  So I would like you to intervene in this matter.

Alice Dsouza

Maruti Alto-LXI — Service is not Good

I have purchased a Maruthi-Alto -LX from True Value show Room at Hyderabad. While taking delivery Vehicle is having problem in Clutch & Gear. The show room manager says that it will be rectified in the first service itself.

Whe ncoming to First service the service person says that it will cost around Rs.5, 000.00 even though the vehicle is under warranty.

So kindly suggest me.

Maruti Alto Lxi — Non awarding of corporate discount of Rs.2500/-- by M/s T.R.Sawhney Motors, Saraswati Vihar, New Delhi

It is submitted that I purchased a Maruti Alto LXi car No.DL 5C 9265 from M/s T.R.Sawhney Motors, Saraswati Vihar, New Delhi on 1.4.2009 and I made the entire payment on the same day and I was assured by the concerned Officer named as Mr.Kamal Nagpal, employed in the said showroom that he would return me Rs.2500/- as a Corporate Discount because I am employed in the High Court of Delhi, a Govt. organisation. But, till date, he has been befooling me either on one pretext or another and is not returning the amount in question. He is tarnishing the image and goodwill of the Maruti Company by his such shallow acts.
                  Kindly take necessary action against the above mentioned dealer and inform me at the earliest.

Maruti Alto Lxi — Non-awarding of auto points

I am to say that I own a Maruti Auto Card. The said card was accompanied by a brocher/form for getting auto reward points for recommending anyone to purchase Maruti Car. I recommended my colleague Mr.Arun Kumar Sharma, resident of Rohini, New Delhi to purchase Maruti Alto LXi car. On my recommendations, my colleague Mr.Arun Kumar Sharma purchased a Maruti Alto LXi Car from M/s T.R.Sawhney motors, Saraswati Vihar, New Delhi on 1.4.2009. I handed over the duly filled form for auto rewards points for the purpose of getting endorsement of auto points by M/s T.R.Sawhney Motors thereon but to my surprise, the dealer not only refused to endorse the said form but also did not gave my colleague any gift in lieu of that. I made a complaint to Maruti Udyog Ltd vide my complaint No.[protected] dated 3.4.2009 but nothing has been done on my complaint till date.
                  Kindly take necessary action in the matter and inform me at the earliest.

Yours faithfully,

Manoj Kr.Chawla
                  Dated : 19.5.2009
                  Iam having Maruti Alto Lxi, MP04 HD 0797 purchased in september 05..with corporate offer of bharti airtel ltd as my husband is working there.
                  last year he hasbeen transffered to RAIPUR CG..and here i m pissed off by service facility of maruti.
                  i put my car to SKY AUTOMOBILES at Mohdapara, Raipur..many times for service or changing the parts..and every time they left few things which has to be corrected in a single time. and if i complaint about this they ask me to take my car again chand again...pls chek their register i left my car for more than 2 months over there in a single year of cg...
                  problems are...
                  they fit engine and after that coolilng of my ac got effected...
                  they changed stering and promised it would not affect for at least 1 yr but after 2 months they told us to change it again. this was not ven shown in their record. but when i showed them the bill which was with me, they agreed that they have done the mistake. till now i am suffering due to this, they have changed the repron and from then onwards water is coming fm ac.
                  they r not able to rectify the problems properly, due to change in repron deck wiring got effected..
                  they never ever chek other things during services like oil or water of engine..or alignment of wheel...
                  they still not resolved any problem..
                  after being asked several time feedback form they r not providing us the same...
                  plsss resolve the problem and do sapport us...as we r ur custmer sir.

Maruti Alto Lxi — no intimation from dealers

My name is Roji O Varghese. I booked a Maruti Alto Car(Model - Lxi, Colour - Sup White) at Pathankot Vehicleades PVT LTD on 7th of Jan 2010. My customer code is 32119.to day is 12/01/10 there is no intimation from the dealers.
                  I have already paid the dealer an amount of 276285/ mode of DD of PGB Bhadram. I didn't expect it from Maruti at least. In fact I am thinking of dragging the matterto the consumer's forum. Please clarify at the earliest.

MARUTI ALTO LXI — MRPs are more than others

dear sir
                  in krupa service station (autherise service station) at tilore tal:mangaon,dist : raigad
                  dear sir in krupa service station they fitted all duplicate parts and charge more prise .

Maruti Alto Lxi — mrps are more than as compaired to others

dear sir
                  in krupa service station (maruti autherised service station) at tilore tal: mangaon dist:raigad
                  there are no original prises on parts.and all assesaries are duplicates.
                  sir suppose some parts prises are 58 rupees they charged 88 rupees.because of they scratch original prise from blades and rewrite from markers its true.

Maruti Alto Lxi — NOT YET GOT SERVICE BOOK AFTER ONE YEAR OF BUYING CAR

sir,i have bought an alto car on 20th november 2009 the dealer said that due to diwali our service book stock is over then he called us few days later.When we went once more asking for the service book he ignored us and said to come on some else day, now i want some strict action against these consumer harrasing people.
                  To

The General Manager
                  Competent Automobiles Co. Ltd.
                  Plot No.3, Gazipur,
                  Delhi-110096

Sub. Regarding CNG Kit in Wagnor-R LXI BS Maruti Car bearing No. DL2CAK4580.

Sir, I had purchased from your company one Wagnor-R LXI BS Maruti Car on 20.4.2009 with Registration No. DL2CAK4580, Chassis No.MA3EED81S00789319, Engine No. 4613955, CNG Kit No.21101447, Cylinder No. [protected]. Since we wish to use of CNG in our car, I requested my husband to register CNG kit in my permit with authority No.2, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002. Accordingly my husband went to the Authority concerned last month for registration of CNG kit. The concerned officer of the authority examined the papers and raised an objection that the cylinder is that of M/s Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited, but the tax invoice has been given by Medical Engineers (India) Limited. They have asked for the tax invoice of the cylinder from Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited. In case Medical Engineers (India) Limited has been authorised to issue the tax invoice by M/s Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited, a copy of their authority letter authorizing Medical Engineers (India) Limited for issue of tax invoice on behalf of M/s Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited may please be supplied to me for satisfying the authority concerned. If Medical Engineers (India) Limited is not authorized for the purpose then a revised tax invoice on the letter pad of M/s Everest Kanto Cylinder Limited may kindly be arranged in place of tax invoice No. 0113/09-10 dated 13.4.2009 issued by Medical Engineers (India) Limited.

They have also asked a certificate from your company that all parts in our car are original and genuine and if any damage due to CNG kit happens, it will be the responsibility of Competent Automobiles Co. Ltd.

We are therefore requested to kindly provide the above two documents to me within ten days from the date of receipt of this letter. You are aware that I cannot make use of CNG without registration, it is very necessary to provide the above information for the registration of CNG. In case the above information is not received in the said, I will have no option but to knock the door of court of law.

In this connection, my husband has been pursuing your company for the above purpose for the last one month on telephone but all in vain.

Yours sincerely,

(Poonam)
                  R/o D-175, D-Block,
                  Dated………… Ganga Vihar, Delhi-110094
                  By Speed Post/Fax
                  To

The General Manager
                  Competent Automobiles Co. Ltd.
                  Plot No.3, Gazipur,
                  Delhi-110096

Sub. Regarding CNG Kit in Wagnor-R LXI BS Maruti Car bearing No. DL2CAK4580.

Yours sincerely,

(Poonam)
                  R/o D-175, D-Block,
                  Dated31.3.2010 Ganga Vihar, Delhi-110094

Maruti Alto Lxi — Rust observed in six months old car

I purchase maruti alto from vipul motors pvt ltd. on 22nd March 2010 and and now left side front door get rusty from bottom. I care my car very well now help me resolve the problem.

Maruti Alto Lxi — delay to handover and not take carefully

sir
                  my car met a very small accident near patna. then i went to the vau's work shop, located ashiana nagar patna.then the staff of this workshop said that sir i hand over the car on or before 28/11/2010. but today is 30/11/2010. and car is not handed over to me. another problem is related to insurance sector where the one side is not whole recovered they said that this not come into the insurance sector because this scratch is earlier.
                  job card detail-
                  jc no. -jc10011342 jc date- 22/11/2010.
                  reg no. -BR01AX3349
                  IHAEST D PRCHASED WAGNOR 6932 FRM YR SHOWROOM MOTI NAGAR WITH CNG KIT BUT ITS CNG KIT NOT WORKING PROPERLY I HAD ALSO REQUTED AT YR WORKSHOP BUT AFTER IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY IT IS MISSING AGAIN AGAIN PL GUIDE ME SECONDLY CNG ALSO NOT MENTIONED IN MY RC X IAM NOT SATISFIED YR SERVICE CENTRE MOTI NAGAR THERE SERVICE IS VERY POORX PL GIVE ME POSITIVE RESPONSE X THE TYRE ALSO GIVEN DEFECTIVE FRM THE SAID SHOW ROOM X THANKSX FRM JAGDISH PRASAD H.NO193 AKBAR PUR MAJRA DELHI=36

Maruti Alto Lxi — NOT GIVING MILEAGE

I had purchased a carat 12 feb 2010 (MarutiALTO) LXI fromD.D.MOTORS limited,WAZIRPUR new delhi.
                  Eversince I purchased the vehicle I am totally dissapointed on the performance of my car' millage. It is giving themillage of 10 klplat all.
                  I have taken the car to the showroom three times but i was not given satisfied result.

registration no-DL8CQ8003

Maruti /alto — Service Provider not attending Last 1 Hrs

We would like to draw your attention that your service provideer M/s Hoshiapur Auto Mobile Ltd. has not attendting us last 1 Hrs after issuing me the job order.
                  My vechial Registration No is PB 07 Y 9303 ALTO.

Please look into the matter . Your earlier action highly appriciated.

With Regard,