Maruti Alto Lxi

Maruti Alto Lxi Complaints & Reviews

Joshi Rangnath Ramrao
I have sent following Emails to Maruti but no feedback on compaint.

Reminder 3,

--- On Sun, 25/1/09, Rangnath Joshi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Re: HT20090118_[protected] Fw: Complaint of my Alto LXI
Date: Sunday, 25 January, 2009, 8:47 AM

Remainder 2, If this Email is not taken seriously, the matter will be raised in consumer court, Rangnath Joshi

--- On Fri, 23/1/09, Rangnath Joshi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: HT20090118_[protected] Fw: Complaint of my Alto LXI
Date: Friday, 23 January, 2009, 2:20 AM

Reminder
--- On Sun, 18/1/09, Rangnath Joshi <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: HT20090118_[protected] Fw: Complaint of my Alto LXI
Date: Sunday, 18 January, 2009, 11:41 PM

Dear Sir, Since from the purchasing till date, my car is being servised at Wonder Cars only who is the dealer of Maruti. Regards, Rangnath Joshi

--- On Sun, 18/1/09, [protected]@maruti.co.in <[protected]@maruti.co.in> wrote:

From: [protected]@maruti.co.in <[protected]@maruti.co.in>
Subject: HT20090118_[protected] Fw: Complaint of my Alto LXI
To: [protected]@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, 18 January, 2009, 11:37 PM

Please include the following line in all replies.
Tracking number: HT20090118_[protected]

Dear Mr. Joshi,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you, however we request you to kindly
confirm us the Name, location or code of the Maruti Authorized Service Station
or Dealer Workshop from where you got the last car serviced. This will help us
to resolve your complaint at the earliest.

1903-01

SOLAPUR ROAD
OLD POOL GATE
CAMP
PUNE-411001

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Please feel free to revert in case of any query or clarification.

ANY TIME MARUTI
(Call- [protected] or Toll Free[protected]
International Toll Free Numbers:
[protected]From USA and Canada)
[protected]From UK)
Please Visit us at <http://www.marutisuzuki.com>
==========================
-----Original Message-----
From: Rangnath Joshi <[protected]@yahoo.com
Sent: Jan 18, 2009 10:25:54 PM IST

Please refer my Email below which I had sent on 13 Dec. 2008, but there is no
reply from your side. Even though the Email Id was different, but the same
should be forwarded to from your internal departments.

You are requested to take immediate action on same.

Thanks & Regards,

To: "[protected]@maruti.co.in"
<[protected]@maruti.co.in
Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 8:06 PM

This is Rangnath R. Joshi, from Pune. I have purchased Maruti Alto LXI on
30/4/2006 from Wonder Cars Pvt. Ltd., Pune.

I was facing the problem of vibrations of vehicle at particular speed 80
Km/Hr. The problem was noticed around the car running 7500 Kms.

When it was discussed with Wonder Cars, they replaced 4 Tyres of car when the
car running was around 16000 Kms. and the problem was temporary sorted. (May be
due to new tyres)

(Your Maruti Suzuki's representatives had also visited to my place for the
enquiry of the same when the temporary problem was sorted)

When the 5th tyre was replaced due to puncture, the problem was noticed again.

I am continuously chasing Wonder Cars since the running was 30, 000 Kms.
But Wonder Cars are unable to sort my problem and they are asking me to
replace the Tyres with my expenses.

(As per std., life of tyre is 40, 000 Kms. My tyres are replaced around 16000
Kms. Present running is 40, 000 kms. that means new tyres are also not used to
their full lives. If the problem is only due to tyres, why Maruti is providing
the lower quality tyres? and why customer should face the problem? I am not
responsible for the same.)

My car is with extended warrantee of 4 years. I need my car to be problem
free.

Please take this as a serious complaint and look into the matter immediately.

I have already recommended many customers to purchase Alto Cars.

Considering my problem and best services, you are requested to sort my problem
to avoid further complications.

Thanks & Regards,

Rangnath Joshi

My contact details are as below..

Rangnath R. Joshi
Astitwa, Gat. No. 489, Near Dnyanai School,
Opposite to Mercedse Benz Comany,
Jadhavwadi, Chikli, Pune.
Ph. [protected]
i am also feeling same problem and my car is also vibrating at speed of 70 km/h speed. i have also visited to maruti dealer at jodhpur i.e. krishna pvt. ltd. but they just tried to convince me by saying that this is common problen in maruti alto car. i raised voice against this and raised my voice, nw i am going to file a consumer suit.

Complainant8463942
    I have purchases an ALTO LXI car on 01.10.08 from M/S Krishna Auto sales (P) Ltd Jodhpur. I am working in Punjab National Bank at Jodhpur. Your dealer has assured me that a coporate discount of Rs.5000/- will be given to me on purchase of Alto LXI. I have completed all required formalities i.e. submitted required documents for the purpose. But as the company sales executive says these documents were misplaced at the company office. He said that he will fix liability of the concerned person and pay the corporate discount, But till date They have not paid any discount. On enquiry they denied payment of discount saying that now the claim of discount from Maruti company is not possible. I have lodged complaints on 24.12.08, 26.12.08, 29.12.08, 31.12.08 and lastly on 10.01.09 to contactmaruti.com under HT 20081224_[protected] but no positive response is recieved from your estimed company.

I finally request you to please look into the matter and arrange to make payment of corporate discount of Rs. 5000/- to me.

The name and address of the dealer at Jodhpur is as follows :-

M/s Krishna Autosales (P) Ltd
    Shastri nagar Ind. Area Jodhpur.

with regards,

Laxman SIngh Rathore
    Punjab Nationa Bank
    Angira Darpan
    Chopasni Raod Jodhpur

Email add :- [protected]@pnb.co.in

ALTO LX — non payment of corporate discount.

i have purchased a ALTO LX model from KTL PVT Ltd. Faizabad Road Lucknow on 28/12/2007, my Engine NO. is 1208013 anc chases No. 1088208.
    It is to inform you that I have not been given Corporate discount since I am an officer o[censored]P COOPERATIVE BANK LTD LUCkNOW. and it is not informed me by the Vendor.

I would like to request you to please reimburse me Rs. 2, 000/- as corporate discount.
    For further query you may contact me over phone No. [protected].

Yours sincerely

ALOK SAXENA

Alto Lxi — Non payment of corporate discount by dealer

I am an employee of Punjab National Bank, Presently working at Jodhpur. I have bought an Alto LXI from Krishna auto sales (P) Ltd Jodhpur vide their bill No. 458 dated 25.09.08. I have submitted documents for getting corporate discount of rs.5000/-

The dealer has misplaced documents and later refused to pay the above discount. I have also lodged complaint through your call centre/Email but no response has been recieved so far.

It is requested that timely action please be taken in this regard and arrange to pay above discount to me at the earlliest.

I am mailing a letter dated 02.04.09 in the name of CMD Maruti suzuki LTd. Please look into matter.
    same problem with us

A Thrilok Kapoor
      I had bought Maruti Alto lxi in November 2008. Due to heavy rains in chennai for the last few days, there was severe water logging and the car was submerged in the water for 2 days. I had called the helpline for towing the vehicle to the service centre. The 1 st service was carried over and I have been informed that the alternator is not working.
      I would like to know whether the replacement of alternator comes under your warranty, which i had seen in the manual given by Maruti Suzuki. Kindly clarify and please let me know.

kapoor
      Well the alternator is covered under warranty against defects in manufacture and installation. It is not covered for damage caused by accident, flooding etc. Therefore, the warranty on the alternator is void

Manoj Kumar Yaduvanshi

I am Manoj Kumar Yaduvanshi. I purchased ALTO LXI on 17-Nov-2007. It has been just one year. I have got my all the car services done from Rohan Motors Noida Sec -1 at time. There was no problem after First and Second service but after Third service I am having a lot of problems.

First problem is that after third service, I noticed that Engine oil was being leakage from my car and I discussed with the concerned person at Rohan Motors he asked me to take the car to their service center. I went to there but in between entire Engine oil has leaked and my car stopped on the way. After a lot of discussion they sent somebody and took my car to the service station. The filled the Engine oil and said now there will not be any problem, sometimes it happens.

Second Problem I noticed that my Clutch was not functioning properly. It was not as comfort as it was before the service. I went to Rohan service center 2-3 times, they kept my car at center for 3-4 hours but after that problem did not resolve. Then I complaint at Maruti (on [protected]) (the Complaint no is [protected]) after that they called me and said that they would have to open the Clutch and asked me to leave the car for the whole day. I did the same and they replaced a part that cost Rs 500/-. After that Clutch problem got resolved.

Now I went to my Dholpur via Bharatpur. I drove the cat at 100 speed I heard some noise from the engine. In Bharatput I came to know that there is a problem in Engine. I was suggested not to drive the car more than 50-60 speed.
        This problem is due to oil leakage and careless service from Rohan motors because this problem I also discussed with them when I left my car for Clutch problem but they did not care and said it happens there is no problem.

It was very fearless Journey for me when I went to Dholpur and came back to Delhi with my family.

Sir now I don't have trust on Rohan Motor and don't want to leave my car with them.

Please advise what I need to do and whom I can contact to.

I also have registered a complaint on [protected]. Complaint no. is [protected].

Manoj Yaduvanshi
        Rohan has to work to wards solving these issues carefully. I too notice the same some times.
        I also heard from one of my collegue who bought a maruti Wagon R from rohan motors that its service is very bad.

avoid that shop.

could someone suggest some good maruti service station in noida !

thanks
        Hi!, I also have a maruti LXI (DL9C1014) and have faced clutch problems. Otherwise the car is absolutely brilliant. I got the clutch replaced from Hundred Percent Service station Dwarka. The cost for the same was Rs. 3164 /-. The mechanic on his judgement did not replace the flywheel and the gearshifting became hard after driving a few kilometers. onApprocahing the service station, the mechanic adjusted the clutch (twice actually) but the problem did not resolve itself. i had been giving my vesicle at MSSD Naraina and it was due to a family emergency that i was forced to give to this particular service station. I took the car ro MSSD Naraina on 4th January 09 and am due to get it back today. All that I can say is that MAruti cars are great in terms of economy but the service network although extensive, lacks the certain professionalism at B+ and B grade authorised service stations. I will advise you to take your vehicle to MSSD Naraina and get it checked. The team there is not only professional but also ver courteous and prompt in their dealing. Also ask for Mr. Sidhu as he is the gentleman who takes care of my car.

deepak goyal
          I have a car model ALTO LXI.my Mobile Phone Nokia 6300 was stolen from maruti suzuki service centre m/s fairdeal cars pvt. ltd. on 26.09.2008 when i was put my mobile for charging on charging counter. i was complaint to the manger of the service centre but they told me that its your fault you are not leave your mobile there.Its very heartful that a reputed company service centre told these things.Please take some action for the same otherwise maruti lose customer from that type of happenings.my mobile no.[protected]

Arun P.Nair

My wife own's a Maruti Alto LXI car bearing No. KL- 02 Z 5166. It was bought in September 2006

As the same met with an accident, I had entrusted the car with Indus Motors, Mettukkada, Trivandrum for repair and the routine service at 40, 000 kms, on 17/09/2008. As I have to take my fater-in-law to Amritha Hospital, Ernakulam on 21/09/2008 for a major open-heart surgery which is scheduled on 25/09/2008, I had implored with the Service Team to provide me with a standby car. The serive person took me to the Customer Care and the lady there had no hesitation to offer me a car for the next day (18/09/2008). Believing her I called up the next day and I was told that the standby car would return the next day (19/09/2008). I called up the customer care lady in the number [protected] in the evening and I was informed that the ar would arrive only today (20/09/2008). Smelling foul I contacted a friend of mine, who is in possession of a new Hynduai Santro Car and he agreed, thoug with reluctance as he had planned an outing with his family on 20/09/2008, to lend me his car. As the insurance of our car expires on 27/09/2008 I went to Indus Motors today (20/09/2008) to renew the same. I happened to meet the ustomer care personnel and she promised me that they have arranged a Wagon R as a standby car for me and told me that i should collect the same before 5:30 P.M. I readily agreed and so called up my friend and informed him that i no longer needed his car.

At about 2:30 P.M i rang up the customer care and said that i will come around to pick up the car. To my utter dismay I was informed that the standby car was not available. When I enquired about the same i was given flimsy reasons. I contacted the works Manager of Indus Motors, mettukkda, Trivandrum, on [protected], who just laughed at me and said that he couldnt do anything.

I called up the Maruti Regional Office, on [protected] and I was directed to contact on [protected]. The person who attended the call told me that he is driving and that i should send a complaint by e-mail.

I find myself in deep peril as I dont have any other means to obtain a car other than a Taxi and take my father-in-law to the hospital which is more than 200 kms from home. The irresponsible acts of the Customer Crae department is quite dis-heartening.

The most interesting aspect is that I was initally the cusotmer of Sarathy Autocars, Kollam and Trivandrum and it was due to my dissatisfation in theri Service that I went to Indus Motors.

If this is the attitude of all the service centres, then I wont think that Maruti will remain on the top in the stae of kerala.

Kindly consider this complaint and please do the needful.

Thanking You
            Dear Executive
            I Ankur Gaur, am having Maruti alto LXI 2007 model. It was bought from Bareilly with registration no. UP 25 8943. Five services have been done from your authorized Maruti showroom Pasco in Gurgaon. Every time I visited the service station I raised the issue of that clutch is not working fine as it is very hard to push.
            Every time they told me no it's ok and no action is required for that. After last service in November when I got the call from their customer care again I spoke to her the same problem. Then their service adviser came to the site and told me that it's really hard and need to be changed. As car is not in warranty period now they are asking me the charges around 3500 for that while I kept raising the issue while it was in warranty period.
            It was due to poor service from your authorized service station that I have to drive with same problem.
            Please suggest me what action You are going to take.
            I need my car in the same condition as it was claimed by company.

Ankur Gaur
            Hello

Maruti has its own name and Indus also shares the same reputation all over, However, our experience with both has been a very terrible one. Especially the services provided by Indus Motors Kerala, Thevara service station. Our Maruti 800 KL 4 AB 2505 is an evidence of this carelessness and "we dont care" kind of attitude. They just know how to squeeze money from the customers. Once our vehicle stopped in the middle of the road with no reason..we had a hell of time then, somehow we managed to take the vehicle to the indus service station thevara, we had to pay around 13, 000 at that time, again, not even a year later the same problem was repeated and this time we had to pay 9000. that too in a span of one year after paying 13, 000. Now recently the malfunction indicator lamp used to come ON.When we took again to the same service station they said they repaired and just when we took and travelled not even 5 kms, the malfunction engine lamp started blinking again. This itself shows the 'expertise' of the serivce done at Indus Motors Thevara, we have to specially mention the name of the employee there one Mr Nisaar, who does the servicing just for name sake. Every time they know just to take money, not to make sure if the vehicle is fine. MOney flows out of the pocket but no satisfaction. They are least bothered if the customer is satisfied the most that they do is give a call after the service is done to know if it was satisfactory, no matter if the answer is yes Or now. The feedback session ends there. We want justice at any cost. This matter will be escalated to all the top management if no satisfactory solution is reached at.
            only 1month from purchaseof my alto lxi.the AC is not working except the fan.went to workshop for filling the gas for AC where i m informed to be charged with Rs.850. i hope within one month of purchase such condition should not occur...my fellomates tells me to go to consumer court in case i am charged

apurba
            North East Televisions Pvt. Ltd
            Rehabari Guwahati 8
            sir i had maruthi 800 in my father's name. i was serviced in your dellar in coimbatore till date. but now the service pepole's only doing money making and giving gate pass only. they dont bother about customer and customer's complaint and even they din't know whats repair in the vichile. so every body dont belive them weagly and pay there bill. pl verify and rigister your complaints to the higher authoraties. it should help to survive of the midle class wagon to long run.my cell no [protected].

pravin
              about 6months back while going for a short trip, my maruti alto LXI car got heated and went off.Next day i took it maruti service station(RKS saboo motors Hyderabad). There i was told that there is a problem with head and it has to be cleaned. I was charged Rs 7000/ and apparently problem seemed to be solved.But 1 month later coolant level dropped down and there was some mixing of oil and mud with the coolant.I immediately took it to above mentioned service station, where they just replaced the coolant and told no need to worry.Problem repeated again.Again I took it same service centre.This process repeated for 4 times.Later I was told that head has to be replaced and I was charged Rs 20000/.Now my comliant is why the problem not solved during my initial visit?? Was it due to inefficient repair on part of the servicing centre? I need refund for the trauma I have gone through..

Alto Lxi — poor servicing

my maruthi alto bearing regn no KA01MB8463
              on the way from tumkur to bangalore brokedown at nelamangala and i called up the call centre and they directed me get the vehile repaired by nelamangala authorised agency on 04/03/2009 and he replaed head kit and delivered the vehcle. on 09/03/2009 while i was on bangalore indiranagar the same problem came and vehicle brokedown on indiranagar road bangalore. again i called call centre who directed me to contact bimal showroom who towed the vehicle to their showroom. for the fauilty repair of nelamangala again and again i am suffering from breakdown of my alto plese guide me to settle the matter

madhusudana.t.v.
              corporation bank
              tumkur
              mobi:[protected]

Gambhir Singh
                I have purchased the Maruti Alto LXI on April 07 Registration no. DL3C AW 2194, from the first day i faced the problem of low pickup, i have told to Mktng Times, Okhla every time when i go for service but they have not done anything, after some time i got a problem in A/C, now they are saying that the A/C coil is blocked & u have to pay Rs. 1800 for labour charges, when i got my 3 services on time then why this issue occured in a duration of a year (in a season or summer). On service this has to checked but they have not done their job properly. This is all . Please do the needful help.
                Thanks & Regards

Gambhir Singh
                I have purchased an Alto LX from a Bangalore Dealer. The Model is 2000. I am very happy with the performance. I want to know how this model is different from latest 2008 Model of Alto LX in terms of engine specifications, pulling capacity. The Type of Engine of my vehicle is F8D where as the latest models have different type of engines. kindly clarify.

N Choppa
                I have an Suzuki Alto LXI and since last four months there is some sound of knock in the Steering and it has not been solved even after Competent Gazipur has attended it for more then four time and every time they assured me about trouble being rectified. It is actually shameful for Maruti that their customers are the visiting service centers with having no solution to the problem at all, we are also loosing time, money and peace because of this behavior of Maruti Authorized Competent Gazipur.
                I request this forum to raise this matter to help people saving the time and keeping the peace of mind.