Race Car Helpline
2.9

Race Car Helpline Complaints & Reviews

I had a miserable experience with RACE car helpline yesterday when I had a breakdown in my Car on NH 8. I am covered under the RACE membership in 399 Rs but when I called up the company for on road assistance I found that there was no one to answer the call on[protected]. They promise this service as a Car Ambulance and when its required is all a white lie. I had to spen more than 3-4 hrs on the road missing all my commitments of the evening. This should be taken very seriously and company's license for providing such services must be cancelled. Pls help me and everyone in punishing them for this. Pls contact me on my email for further details.
rajan jhangiani(email: [protected]@yahoo.com)

I am Trying To call Race car helpline from last 4hrs coz my car was broke down, but no body received my calls and Iam stuck at that place where Iam not getting any help from any source. It was really Pathetic Experience with race car helpline. Below are the phone no of Race car helpline whom i was trying[protected],[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. If their is anything wrong happened to anybody who are responsible. They all are fraud and i want my money back. My car no is DL6CAJ5275 Audi A6.
    Name Jitender Sharma
    Contact no: [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    I have two memberships of Race Car Helpline. One of my Eterno Scooter for last four years and other for my Wagon R for last one year. First time when I called Race at 11.30 PM their mechanic came who was drunk and could not mend my car or could not find out the fault. After that he towed my car to my residence which was only 5 km and charged Rs.100/- for the same and also took new switches of my car for which I complaint to Mr. Satbir at Race but no satisfactory response I got.

Now again today (04 Jun 2011) I got stuck at Vasundra. My car was not starting. I tried my best to contact customer care help line but nobody picked up the phone. My ailing mother was also with me. After trying for 15-20 minutes I contacted Mr. Kamal who came to my house for enrolling me as a member for Race Car Helpline for my Car and earlier for my Scooter for last 3 four years. I was shocked to hear his reply. He said that there is strike in our company and he cannot do anything for me.

It is unfortunate that the people who got faith in the company and enrolled as member and due to which the company is running and earning livelihood and a number of employees of the company are getting bread and butter due to these members only are being dealt like a beggar at the time of emergency. It could be a more dangerous to have faith on these people if someone stuck in a lonely place at night when he has some female with him.

I want to intimate all the people who read this comment to be careful from these type of fraud and irresponsible companies and also request the readers of this comments to suggest the legal action that could be taken against these fraud companies.

I also request all the readers to upload any of the cheating/fraud they faced with any of the public dealing or any other companies for the benefit of the people.

Rahul
    They have even embarrassed me when my car broke down in middle of the road late night.
    I tried their number hundred time but looks like they all were on vacation after promising 24x7 service.
    I just wonder will anybody take any action against these CHEATERS.

I.K.TEWARI

RACE CAR HELPLINE — Phone not picking

My car broke down near my home on 16th Aug and I kept calling RACE Helpline for about 2 hours but no one picked the phone.

Finally I had to call local car repair person who has fixed the problem.

The service of RACE car helpline is really pathetic and frustating.

There is no point in subscribing to their service if they can't do their job when needed. Fees, however, small in amount is absolutely waste.

It is better that in case of emergency, always take help from Justdial or Yellowpages and find out a local repair service agency to fix the problem.
    Race Car Helpline is a BIG FRAUD. They pester you and collect money for annual contract promising 24x7 on-road service but when you need them they are never available. I have 2 contacts from them (no: DEL[protected] and DEL[protected] valid upto 27 July 2012). The helpline number given in their contract[protected] does not exist. Even their website does not give any Contact details.

I invite on all 'members' of this fraudulent Race Car Helpline to gather and let's file a case of cheating against them. They are fraudsters and they should be dealt with accordingly. Their right place is JAIL.

Rajan Misra
    Email: misra.[protected]@gmail.com
    RACE CAR HELPLINE is untraceable company now. My car is not starting so I tried to raise my ticket with Race, and dialled all numbers I have with me,[protected]/[protected] /[protected]/[protected] and
    [protected]. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE, no number is working, I tried 100 times and no able to raise complaint for my broken Car. My subscription is valid from 18/05/2011 till 17/08/2012 and in during this duration I have not availed services of Race.

Could anyone share with me if India is full of companies who are involved in SCAMS only?
    Poor show my Indian Companies who breach the trust of millions of subscribers. They are big cheaters.

Vijay Handa
    [protected]@yahoo.com
    DL 6CD 3058

I had subscribed to the RACE car helpline on 04/07/2006. After which i have been regularly paying the annual renewal amount to them. Last year RACE company had sent their Franchise sales agent named NAGMANI; to my residence on 16 February 2010 for the renewal again. The amount of Rs 330/- was paid to the person for Renewal, which was valid for 15 months, i.e from 05 april 2010 to 04 July 2011. The Sales agent gave a receipt for the same.

On 22 April 2011, when my car had a puncture, I called up RACE at 11:30 AM, the call centre for Help the man told me that my RACE membership had lapsed on 05 April 2010 itself. I pleaded to him that my membership to RACE was valid and i have the receipt for the same. But Race helpline people refused to provide the service and said that the agent must have done a FRAUD. I informed them that an account payee cheque was given to their agent in the name of "PRJ Auto".

Now Despite having paid I was not given the service. which is clearly illegal.

RACE CAR HELPLINE violates the rights of all the customers.

Kindly suggest me the solution for this as i also have the receipt for the payment and my passbook shows that the cheque was cleared in the name of "PRJ Auto".

Amanjeet Singh sethi
      Aug 13, 2020

I have been a member of Race Car Helpline since last 5 years now. I had never imagined the type of service I would get after being their customer for so long. On 18/03/2011 at 03:30 AM, my car broke down on MG road when I was coming back from my office. I tried to call Race Car Helpline on diffrent numbers they have provided to us but with no response from their side. All the numbers were kept on busy for almost 3 hours. I tried continuously for 3 hours and then finally some one picked up the phone.

I thought that now atleast I would get some assistance and would be able to reach home. However, on the contrary the guy told me that the fault my vehicle had was not repairable on the site and the vehicle had to be towed. I requested him to send a vehicle so that my car could be taken to the nearest service centre.
        However, initially he refused to provide any help. Then after a lot of insisting and persuation he said that the towing vehicle can only be given for 5 kms. I asked him about the charge for beyond 5 kms. He advised me Rs. 50/km. Where as their website shows the below mentioned information:

Free towing service is only provided upto 5 kms or to the nearest service station beyond which extra charges will be charged per km 10 destination point on case-to-caesbasis @ Rs.20/- Per K. m.

Finally at the end he gave me a number of some towing services and said that they would charge me the actual cost.

After spending my good 5 hours on the road and Rs. 1250/ for getting my vehicle towed for just 5-7kms I reached home.

I really felt cheated by this stupid company, who promises big but delivers nothing.
        There was no response to my calls for almost 3 hours and I did not get any service as promised by them.

As a customer I would like to request, to take these complaints seriously and take some legal action against these kind of companies which eat up the customers money and do not give any service.

Vishal

RACE CAR HELPLINE — no help provided

I am paying Race car helpline membership fee atleast for last 3 years but they don't attend the complaints on time. On[protected] my car tyre got punctured and i call the race helpline for help. After waiting for more than 1:30 hours and 3 calls in between I got no help. If i have to spend money on roadside help then why we are paying for car helpline.
        I don't know when they can provide timely services because in a similar situation aroung 2 years back help came after 1 hour.

RACE CAR HELPLINE — No response on call

I am a subscriber and member of Race car helpline.Last night i had starting trouble with my car.Called race innumerable times in a span of one and a half hours.No response.Got to hear only recorded messages.I gave up but tried again this morning at 8.30a.m.Finally got through after several tries.After complaining about last night's no response to my call which was evaded by the person at the other end,I was assured that their service van would reach me in 30 mins.When no one turned up for the next 3 hours,i called them again.I was given the mob.no.[protected] of the service guy who they told me was on his way.When i called this no. to followup,the man at the other end told me that he was stuck somewhere and he had asked his office to send another service van to me.Till now ,that is 2.15 p.m. neither has the van arrived nor have they had the courtesy to call me and explain the delay to me.All my phone calls are constantly going unanswered.This is a highly disappointing experience.This unprofessional attitude is just not acceptable.I request that the concerned authorities should take strong action against Race.

I am a RACE CAR membership from last 3 years. I occassionally used their service in last 3 years. Yesterday my car broke down and I logged a call to RACE at around 08:30 PM then told me that service van will come in around 40 min. But after 1 hr when I called them again they told me that the van should reach any time to me, but even after 30 min the van has not reached. Then I again tried calling them around 10 PM and then nobody was picking up the phone even after I tried for 10 times. Then after 5 min I got a call and it was from RACE they told me to go to my society gate as the van driver was not able to find my flat, The person on the phone was very rude and told if you have to get your vehicle repaired then you have to go to the gate otherwise van will retrun back. I went to my society gate and nobody was there on the gate. When I called RACE Helpline again they told me very rudely that call us tomorrow morning as nobody will come in the night to service your car even it is 24X7 helpline.

Now I am trying to call them from last 1 hour but I am not able to logg my complaint as either their numbers are busy or switched off.

It is very strange service, I will not recommend anyone to go for RACE membership.

Sanjay Saroha
          +91-[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          Whenever i need them - these folks are not available. I get my tyre puncture fixed before these guys show up most of the times and then i forget. It has been three years since these guys have been fleecing me.

How is this website going to help - or is this just a place to come and crib.

What a shame to have paid Race Car 2000 bucks for the two cars that i have in the past three years and get zilch in return.

I am a Race costumer since it launched. There are lots of problems that one face when it comes to using the service.

1. No one picks up the phone.
            2. Race changes its phone numbers without any intimation to the consumers.
            3. The wait time is more than 1 hour for the service van to come.
            4. The staff is very very rude.

And now I have discovered that Race has charged me twice already and now they are calling me for the 3rd time to make payments to continue the service.

The details of the payments made are :

Bank ICICI

24/12/2009 PRJ AUTO SERV P LTD 252348 Rs. 320
            06/04/2010 PRJ AUTO SERV PVT LTD 814503 350.00

I also did not realized that I have paid twice. Please get back to me at [protected] or email: [protected]@ndtv.com

Many Thanks
            Arun Suvarna
            Car# DL 2 CN 7958

[protected]. 6:15PM Naraina Flyover New Delhi.

When it needed the most these buggers didn't turn up. Yesterday my tyre got punctured at Naraina Flyover at peakhours around 6:15 PM. Moreover my jack was not with me at that time. Ive tried to call them for about 1 hours standing on the flyover helpless. No one picked any of the four numbers given by them.
              For the past 3 years I was paying 399/- but it was useless.
              Thanks to MOS (Maruti On-road Service ) they managed to change my stipeny and responded in only 15 minutes.
              MY ADVICE TO ALL DONT GO FOR RACE THEIR SERVICE SUCKS..

RACE CAR HELPLINE — Race Car helpline- Poor Service

My Car was getting overheated Yesterday. Called these people who are taking money from the last three years. After waiting for 2 hours on the highway, their machanic came & put the coolent in the car. He charged 160 Rs for one litre & said that he does not have water to fill in the coolent tank.

After driving for another 500 mitres , the car again started overheating. I again called them they said that they have taken U turn & can not come back. They also suggested that i should call customer care again & get a new macanic.

With this kind of service & attitude, their license of providing services should be cancelled imediately.

Deepak Madaan

I am an existing subscriber of Race Cars Helpline membership. At the time of subscription, they commit that on receipt of a complaint their recovery van would reach the destination within 30 minutes. However, my experience so far with them have always been very bitter.

Firstly, once they receive a call, they will promise you that their mechanic would reach within 15-20 minutes. After 20 -25 minutes you will still be wondering when their mechanic would reach your place. Once you make a reminder call, you will be surprised to hear the same assurance that the mechanic would reach the destination within 15-20 minutes. This assurance will be given every time whenever you call up subsequently to check the status of your complaint because, the call center is clueless of their recovery van and until or until they are sure that they would be in a position to send a recovery van to your destination, they would continue to give the same assurance. Finally, you will discover that a recovery van would arrive at the destination after 1 1/2 hrs or 2 hours of your sweating on the road.

The very reason for the delay is because their mechanics after attending a regular complaint, would attend some other complaints on the roadside without the knowledge of the call center. This would fetch them additional income at the cost of the members who would be standing by the roadside waiting for help after lodging complaint.

It is truly astonishing that the race car management is so careless and make mockery of the so called "On road assistance" - of course it is true that the subscriber is made to stand ON THE ROAD FOR ASSISTANCE" after receiving all false assurance.

I have been trying to get Race guys to attend my complaint for past 4 hrs. I have a membership for with them and they make one or the other excuse. When I called the 10th time they started abusing and disconnecting the call. my no is [protected]
                  I am member of RACE helpline for last 3 years. I require help first time today (18/02/2010). Today my car's tyre (No. HR-26H 8832) got puncture near Gurgaon- Delhi Toll gate while comming from Gurgaon. My wife and I made call to helpline several times. The helpline vehicle refused to attend the complained because my car was on gurgaon side of Toll gate. The person on control room No.[protected] was very rude, abused and disconnect the phone.
                  My mobile nos. [protected], [protected].

I had a miserable experience with RACE car helpline yesterday when I had a breakdown in my Car on NH 8. I am covered under the RACE membership in 399 Rs but when I called up the company for on road assistance I found that the numbers are on voice mail with a message that Its a Vishkarma holiday and there is no service available. They promise this service as a Car Ambulance and when its required they are enjoying holiday putting all the phones on voice mail. I had to spen more than 3-4 hrs on the road missing all my commitments of the evening. This should be taken very seriously and company's license for providing such services must be cancelled. I am a victim of their holiday enjoyment. Pls help me and everyone in punishing them for this. Pls contact me on my email for further details.
                    Saurabh Tripathi