Times Deal

Times Deal Complaints & Reviews

I bought a deal for getting a 20 inch tattoo (Rs. 1000 K) from AMY INK Gurgaon. I sent the Tattoo design to AMY INK prior to my appointment and AMY INK said it is ok to have this tattoo. Then I visited the Tatoo Studio. He told me to come after one hour. I came back after one hour and the Tattoo Artist told me that this design would cost me 6000 K due to its design (the actual deal purchased by me was of 1000 K). I said show me designs that can come in 20 inch tattoo size. He said I can get any tribal design and showed me a booklet of Tribal design. I choose some design from that catalogue but for every design the tattoo artist would just refuse saying that this cannot be in 20 inch. He was reluctant and adamant and was not even willing to show me any design that would fit my deal. For any Design he would just say that it will cost more (for ex - this will cost 3000 K or that will cost 4000 K) Never in the deal was any mention of particular designes. I would request people to beware of such deals as I wasted my preciuos time and money in the same. Also Times deal should be stringent while issuing deals.

DO NOT BUY TIMESDEAL PEST CONTROL COUPONS.....

These heroes offer stupid deals in their useless website timesdeal.com. They are actually swindling you. DO NOT FOOLED by the freebie they offer under Rashtriya chemicals pest control service. Once you get the deal, you ought to mail the coupon by courier to these Rashtriya chemical guys( their customer service is one of the most unprofessional service that you can think of) and the Rashtriya Chemical guys will( on their leisurely discretion come and collect the extra Rs.200/-) from you and then one fine day LO and BEHOLD you will get your pest control done. Who has the time for this convoluted process!!!!.. Please read the fineprint very carefully while buying a TIMESDEAL coupon or better still avoid TIMESDEAL forever( swindlers, grabbers, robbers etc....)
    Dear Customer,

With reference to your query; we request you to please share your order id or register mobile number with us so that we can do the needful in this regards.

We really apologize for the inconvenience cause to you, we value you as our customer and your satisfaction is most of important to us.

For any queries please feel free to reach us at [protected]@timesdeal.com or call at[protected]/[protected], 8 am till 8 pm, 7 days a week

Timesdeal.com

I took 2 deals from Times Deal run by Times of India Group.

1. Deal ID - TD 68403
      I had purchased a deal - Order Id TD 68403 - for services worth Rs. 2970 at Trendz Unisex Saloon on 21 Oct 11.

However, I had to face a lot of embarrsaament when I visited the Salon at Hingerford Street on 23-10-11. The Saloon refused to offer services on this deal since it was a Sunday. There is nowhere mentioned in the deal that the services are not available on Sundays. (The saloon was empty). They said to come on any weekday. I telephoned them on 26-10-11 when I was informed that the deal is not valid.

Then I went to their Elgin Road Saloon where also the same embarrassment happended. They said they are not participating in the deal. Times on their own issues such deals withour our approval.

As a customer I felt looted, harrassed and embarassed. I wasted lot of time and money to visit these places and faced humiliation.

I contacted their Customer Service on 27-10-11 and I was told that within 24-48 hours, my problem will get resolved. Till now I received no feedback from their side. I again contacted their Customer Service on 7-12-11 and was informed by their Mr. Vincent that my problem is registered but no solution has been arrived as of now.

He said he has been barred to provide any Times senior person contact details. This is one of the worst customer service which any Company will look forward to.

2. My Order ID is TD60371. I contacted the vendor over phone and after understanding that the Times Deal is valid, went to the outlet to avial the deal yesterday, 30.10.11.

However, again to my embarrassment and surprise, the vendor refused to provide a Branded T- worth Rs. 399/- saying that it is available if the Bill Value crosses Rs. 1200/-. I showed the Deal paper wherein it is clearly mentioned that I need to pay Rs. 200/- to avail food worth Rs. 600/- and 1 hookah OR 1 branded T-Shirt. But again they replied that they are not concerned of what is written in Times Deal paper. They do not have such deal.

I telephoned their helpline. Again Mr. Vincent (refer my mail of 28.10.11 on another Deal) who was there in listen only mode with no help.

2 embarassments in 2 Times Deal. Times Group is yet to revert on my earlier complaint and harrassment I received. This is the second one.

Now the helpline people - Mr. Ilmaan is saying that since the deal is expired, they cannot do anything. They cannot share any information of senior officer whom I can contact.

My various mails and reminders at their id [protected]@indiatimes.co.in have remained unanswered.

Please help
      Aug 13, 2020

I made a payment on 7th December 2011 of Rs. 98 (Payment ID 131467) for 2 coupons of "Choco Trousseau;" however, haven’t received the coupons yet.

I called thier Customer Care at least 3 times from 7th December regarding the same; they have given me the complaint no. TD 17608.

As per Customer Care's suggestion yesterday sent the the print screen of payment details made through net-banking of Citibank to [protected]@timesdeal.com and again a reminder today; however, no revert from them or the coupons have arrived on my email ID yet.

Times Deal is there to fleece money of online shoppers I guess; in the bargain they are spoiling reputation of "Times."

They are bunch of cheats; hence, please deal with them at your own risk.

Times Deal coupon — Non Delivery of coupen

I am Yogesh Sawant. Let me begin by cautioning everybody against ordering anything from Times Deal. These guys are here to cheat people of their hard-earned money. I had booked for a coupen worth Rs.149 for Guitar Classes. But i was delivered a wrong coupen. I called up these frauds several times and they kept assuring me that i will get the right coupen. But it never reached me. I request the concerned authorities to take strict legal action against Times Deal.

i bought the Barista Lavazza coupon on Friday evening at 6.30 Pm and before i can use the same its been redeem verified by the barista lavazza patel nagar counter same day at 8.30pm.
          i also complaint the same to times deals customer care but they dont know what to do? they dont even know where this coupon used. after lots of talk n email now i m here.
          Please save other by this fraud complany.
          Navneet.[protected]@gmail.com
          Similar issue has been faced by me.
          Order ID: TD320898
          The 50% discount coupon for rs 50 of paytm have been bought from http://timesdeal.com which when I am trying to recharge is not working & is throwing me the error message.
          It has been reported both to times deal team & paytm team but issue has not been resolved yet. I am looking for the refund of my amount immediately.
          Dear Sourav,

Thank you for writing to us.

With reference to your query, We would like to inform you that as per discussion with you on 24th May'12 the recharge has been done on [protected].

We thank you for your time and patience. We value you as our customer and your satisfaction is of most important to us.

For any other query, please feel free to contact us at our customer care number[protected],[protected].

With Regard
          Timesdeal.com

I paid Rs.50 using SBI net banking and the ref id given by SBI is IG79118458. But after that I am getting "Transaction processed please wait" for a long time. Nothing happening. I didnt get any emails or sms either. Submitting complaint is also not working and I am getting emails with blank ticket numbers. Calling their Customer care also not working. Either we are put on long hold or cut telling all are busy. Calling from BSNL landline to their customer care is also not working.

[protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

abhi.[protected]@rediff.com
            The next day after paying I got the coupon. It worked. But they are having very bad customer service with no replies till now and also their call centre is not reachable. I paid on 1st December and didnt get any promo code till 2nd December. So we need to be careful with them and cannot take deals which ends within a day. With NIL customer service it is risky to spend much on them.
            i had picked up a coupon for green trends salon who did not honour the coupon saying that all appointments were booked for the last 5 days of offer which is impossible to believe. And no answer from times deal when i complained about it. i want to warn more people about times deal and green trands. where can i do that
            Hii all, i have also had the bad experience twice with timesdeal, these people takes the money and again they wont deliver the voucher on time, when u call to their customer care number, u will hear only answer sorry sir we are very for inconeveniece, it iwll be deliverd in 24 hrs, after 24hrs u wont get voucher cl again, same answer sorry sir ur coupon will be delivered to ur mail within next 24hrs... i heard same answer for regularly 7 days..after giving more dan 10 complaints and wasting 100 rs of my phone alance, i got the voucher of 50 rs, so it costed me 150..these people thinks consumer are fool.make a lot of money byt diffirent ways.DOnt ever trust timesdeal.
            Hi All,

This is Rafik from Chennai. I purchased Rs.50 coupon for recharching but the coupon didnt work and my Rs. 50 gone. Since these people are keep cheating people, itz our duty to save the fellow citizens of this nation.

So I request all of you to take necessary proof of this fraud. My mail Id is raf.[protected]@hotmail.com.. We will jointly make this as a news in the TV channels or news paper like Hindu, Dinamalar etc (sure they wioll support) and also just submit a complaint to the crime branch which is located in Emore, chennai.

Plz note that these steps are not taken for a mere Rs.50 loss, but to save ppl from such frauds.. Plz send mails to my mail id with details and any how i'll make this issue big.

Rafik.B
            Hi all,

I have ordered a 68 pcs storage container(3000rs)but they delivered a wrong product. From one and half month, I have been calling times deal for many times for complaining.they are having very bad customer service with no replies till now. Please dont order any product in timesdeal their customer service is worst.
            We will give consumer complaint according to consumer act.
            I have purchased 50 rs pytym recharge coupon which will give 100 rs talk time. Amount has been debited from my account. But i have not received any promocode to my mail as mentioned in the deal. I tried calling them "N" number of times, but i was getting IVR response like " Our customer care executives are busy with other customers. stay on hold.. " I have wasted lot of balance in calling them. This is the second time, i'm facing this from Timesdeal.Previously, bought a beauty deal for DeNaaz Parlour. When i called them to fix an appointment, i was told like its completely booked for anither five days. I called them after 5 days, but no one responded. Worst site and Worst customer care Service as far as i know.. They are just fooling the People. Requesting all not to buy any deals from this site..

Indhu
            I have taken the times deal for Pizza hut buy 1 medium and get 1 free paying 75Rs. But came to know that the deal is applicable for all the take away orders even without having this coupon till May end. But only advantage of this is deal is having the home delivery option. In my case the outlet is telling home delivery is not possible though i stay within 4Kms from the store. Really idiotic and making fool of people spending time and paying 75Rs extra for this offer. Alteast this 75Rs should be deducted from the amount collected in the store if going for a take away option. Why to cheat customer like this...Please think twice before taking such offers!
            Dear Varsha,

Please share your Order id or register mobile number with us so that we can do the needful in this regards.

We really apologize for the inconvenience cause to you.

Dear Mr. Prabhu,

This is to bring in your notice that your premises comes under non-serviceable area hence PHD is not able to provide you the same on home delivery, however they are very much ready to give you the services on take away.

We would request you to please visit the nearest outlet given on the coupon, they will serve you the best services they have.

We really apologize for the inconvenience cause to you.

Timesdeal.com

I would like to inform about the problem I had with online purchase from TimesDeal. Timesdeal.com send an email about the Rs. 50 Voucher for PayTM, and we can get the Rs. 100 deposited on our mobile while recharging with Paytm.

I bought the voucher and paid Rs. 50 using net banking. But,my transaction didn't get completed. The page doesn't go back for nearly 1 hour.

I tried to call multiple time to customer care [protected], however I was not able to speak any of the customer care executive and call was disconnected automatically.

My username: [protected]@gmail.com.

TO TRANSFER INB Times of Money Limited

Ref NO.[protected]IG79111840 TRANSFER TO [protected] STATE BANK OF INDIA WO

DATE:1.12.2011

Please take the necessary action.

Ramya.
              Transaction is not getting committed
              Transaction is not getting committed

[protected]@gmail.com

abhi.[protected]@rediff.com
              I wrote about this to customer care in TimesDeal and they provided a coupon within one day.

Hi All,

I would like to inform about the recent problem I had with online purchase. Timesdeal.com send an email about the Rs. 50 Voucher for PayTM, and we can get the Rs. 100 deposited on our mobile while recharding with Paytm.

I bought the boucher and paid Rs. 50 using my credit card. However as of now I have not received any voucher either on email or sms.

I tried to call multiple time to customer care[protected], however I was not able to speak any of the customer care executive and call was disconnected automatically.

My username: [protected]@gmail.com

Please take the necessary action against them.

Amit
                same with me, timesdeal.com is fraud
                [protected]@yahoo.com
                Exactly the same problem to me also. My name is Omkar and I too spent Rs.50 through netbanking. But I didnt receive any email or sms with the promo code. The offer is also going to end soon. Also their Contact Us page is also not working. When I tried calling their customer care either line is busy or we are put on hold for too long. Calling their customer care number[protected] from BSNL landline is not working at all.
                same thing happened to me today. I paid them Rs. 50 through UBI Net Banking, But I didn't get any voucher code or any response at my email id. I didn't expected this from such a popular website. I would like to suggest everyone not to use this website for shopping deals etc. Please take the necessary action against them.

abhi.[protected]@rediff.com
                I also have the same issue. I purchased this deal 4 days back and they keep telling that you will receive the voucher code in next 24 hours. It is more than 96 hours now and I called three times...everytime they have the same answer...These guys are really fraud...I will never purchase any deal from timesdeal...Third class system.
                Same happened with me. I paid through net banking so the money is gone with no returns. The order ID is TD110652. The voucher code was not received. And also the Paytm website is bogus, it has no payment page. When i called the cusotmer care of timesdeal.com there number is constantly busy. Fraudulent website spoiling the name of Times of India!!!