Touch Lcd House

Touch Lcd House Complaints & Reviews

Ordered online panasonic eluga ray 700 mobile display combo glass on 19 June
Payment was done, received order id: #355026, but till date no response received.
Fake company, they seems to be appear always online on whatsApp but will never respond you, they will see your message and ignore it.

Order ID: 412790
    Date Added: 17/08/2021
    Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (Paytm PG)
    Shipping Method: Shipping Charge E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
    Telephone: [protected]
    IP Address: 2409:4073:4e09:9136:29b3:9e9d:aad1:b534
    Order Status: New Order

NOT RECD THE ITEM SO FAR 24/8/21

Touch Lcd House — Approved For Replacement but product not dispatch yet

I ordered honor play display and touch screen glass combo with frame RS1966 in 12/07/2021, order I'd Is #372284 ofter received produc that is only display touch screen not with frame and touch is not working ofter I return product to company through speed post thay received at 31/07/2021 then approved For Replacement showing the status but product not dispatch yet please help me

Company address details below

402...

The product is not working but they are not returning.I want my money by hand because I have no bank account.I want my money immediately. order id=398629 Return id=4548, my number=[protected]

Waiting for my refund now it's 8th month my ID 236431 fake site ### are do nice like a robbery baggers

Touch is not working

I have order a earspeaker of samsung dues s7582 on 5/ 8/2021.
            But till date no inform to me about my order.although i have ask so many times on whatsapp.but no answer.?????????????

Ordered a product for Intex elyt e6 display and touch combo as on 8Feb 2021with Order I'd - 251764, but got the defected peace. Item has been returned and received @ companies end on 20March 2021 wih Return I'd- 2032, every detail for refund has been shared but till date no response. Details has been attached.
              There is no any response yet over it. It have been six months long.

I ordered One LG q6 LCD display i received it damaged items. i returned it but there are saying warranty seal broken therefor no replacement or no refund . the same time i purchased a Samsung Touch LCD also . i received one LG display instead of Samsung. as per their instruction i sent back the both items them. Still two months past no replay from their side and no one pick up the phone.
                order ID 345778, 334159...

I ordered honor play display and touch screen glass combo with frame RS1966 in 12/07/2021, order I'd Is #372284 ofter received produc that is only display touch screen not with frame and touch is not working ofter I return product to company through speed post thay received at 31/07/2021 but my many not give please help me
                Aug 7, 2021
                Gmail id [email protected] Number is 9999715747 And 9650371719 Address is 402 First Floor, Rajindra Jaina Tower, Wazirpur Commercial Complex, Behind Petrol Pump, New Delhi-110052, India Order Id is 372284 and Consignment number is 1091130082690 and Return Id is 4151 please help me do something
                Order ID: 412790
                Date Added: 17/08/2021
                Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card (Paytm PG)
                Shipping Method: Shipping Charge E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com
                Telephone: [protected]
                IP Address: 2409:4073:4e09:9136:29b3:9e9d:aad1:b534
                Order Status: New Order

NOT RECEIVED THE ITEM SO FAR...

Touch Lcd House Recent Comments