Truecomretail

Truecomretail Complaints & Reviews

An apple macbook air was ordered through Flipkart. Order ID: OD[protected]. The delivery date was Friday Oct 30, 2020 but the date was revised to Nov 6th without any prior intimation. Similar products are being sold at Flipkart at higher prices with delivery within a week.
Nov 4, 2020
The product was today at 10am in good condition. There was a delay of five days from promised date of delivery. I received an automated message on 30th October (date of delivery) with a regret that there will be a delay of one week. Subsequently, there was a message that the product will be shipped by 2nd November. Ekart logistics service delivered the product today.
Does you received your order actually im thinking to buy same product pl suggest.
Bharat Sarvepalli's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 4, 2020
Yes, received the product on 4Nov in good condition.

I have ordered samsung f41 in flipkart.The delivery is on 22 nd oct, but i didn't happened.Again they took 4 days to.deliver the product again it didnt happened.Now they are telling the product will come by oct 30.please resolve this issue

The order is delayed. My order delivery date is 21 but order is not deliver so please deliver my order as soon as possible fast.

Ekart Logistics - FMPP[protected]

Samsung f 41 Mobile me front camera blur aara he or garam ho ra he battry jaldi utar raha he or speaker fata aara he refund chahiye paisa
        Mera BHI same problem ha magar flipkart wale refund hi Nahi de the hai. Paise waste Don't buy anything from Flipkart fraud fraud.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠

I ordered the phone on 16th Oct and the delivery date was 21st Oct which is today. Yesterday the delivery date changed to 23rd Oct, and now it changed to 24th oct. I have been making calls since 17th Oct itself to ensure I get my order on time and have got confirmation everytime. I need the product delivered by 23rd Friday as I have important business to tend to later. Despite so much effort to ensure timely delivery the date keeps on increasing. This is the little flipkart and TrueComRetail scam where they keep extending the delivery date then cancel the order and then don't even provide a refund. Lots of people suffer from this scam. I honestly need a phone and have made arrangements around receiving it.
          Oct 21, 2020
          Wrong complaint I want it deleted

My order I'd:OD[protected]
            I ordered on before 16/10/2020 Samsung galaxy F41(6+128) I got my mobile on 18/10/2020.but I have changed my mind so i return and refund my money.and also I bought new varient Samsung galaxy F41(6+64) at Flipkart today I got 19/10/2020.so I want to be returned my mobile and refund my amount with regards

I've received damaged item, I've requested them for replacement. they have accepted the replacement but its been 20 days I haven't got it. Each and everyday i've been contacting Flipkart and begging them to resolve the issue.

But they keep saying this
              "We would also like to help a valuable customer like you."
              "We would never want any of our customers to go through such a case."
              "Please treat this as an...

I had bought fossil watch worth rs 5000 from the myntra. Upon return requesting they had taken back the product and now rejected the return, says it don't pass through out our quality check...

I want my money back I can't keep this creepy product at 5000bucks, I might have bought a brand new one from Amazon or some other places.
              same happened with me, they are fraud and fooling people, they are not refunding me 5990 bucks😡😡😡😡 and selling 1st copy watches, myntra should have to band this retailer

In myntra I am looking for mast and harbour women mules heel but the size is not available in 40 the colour is mauve please see this I need it badly😢

I have ordered Apple AirPods pro from Flipkart and the seller is TrueComRetail and I received a duplicate product. There is no serial number anything and no accessories inside and seller is rejecting my replacement request without informing me and there is no refund policy as well. I want my refund
                  Did they gave refund?
                  same happened with me, i bought fossil watch, they delivered me a 1st copy watch, when i returned it, they rejected my return request. totally fraud

Truecomretail Recent Comments