Truecomretail

Truecomretail Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered Apple AirPods 2 from Flipkart and the seller is TrueComRetail and I received a duplicate product. There is no serial number anything.

I got my apple airpods pro with two different serial numbers

I want to claim warranty for my jbl ear phones model no lh0031-lj0629272
      Which i purchased from myntra on 10 aug and now its mic is not working

My order is SAMSUNG GALAXY A21S mobile, and i paid the offer amount is 11649 by BAJAJ FINANCE EMI CARD.
        But i did not received any mail and messages from your side...
        Pls check the details and reply...

I bought a Galaxy A71 from flipkart, but it has a faulty display. I requested for a return flipkart said that the a technician from the seller side will contact me to verify the issue and he asked me to check the issue. Then the technician contacted me and asked me what was the issue and I explained and send him a photo as he requested, then asked me to check the android version which is the lates version android 10. But he tried to convince me that the version that comes with this device is 11. Something, I confirmed with the samsung service desk that there is no mobile comes with the version 11, it is not even released yet. I'm not satisfied with a approach from the technician. Then he asked me to perform a reset after resetting the phone I tried to contacted him back he never picked up the phone and after some time I received a message states that they tried to contact me but I did not respond and they will close it within 48 hours, actually I did not receive any call after resetting the phone but the technician was picking up the phone when I called him back. I called to the number which they provided in that message and they said they will come and check the issue by 1st September 2020 but when I checked the flipkart on that that it showed as the return request has been rejected and they did not contacted me since they told me that they will visit me by 1st September but they rejected the request without informing me. Now I again requested flipkart to rssolve this issue and they said they will resolve this by 4th of September. But I Don't believe that the seller technicians are doing the job ethically. Kindly advice them to approach customer properly without misleading.

I'm looking forward for a solution.
          If you're not solving this issue I'll check what can be done with you guys.

Kindly take this as a request and resolve my issue from your side.

I bought a apple watch from flipkart through trucom retail on 16th of august.. When i got the package i found out that product was completely diffrent and was some sort of cheap quality not even looking branded at all.. For that i have raised a return request on flipkart but still no solution has been provided even after so many days

I have complained against your fraud with us to the department of consumer affairs, govt. Of india. You have send me duplicate apple airpods 2 without apple's license and authentication. Please send my money back or give me 100% original product, otherwise i will file a case against you in the court. These are my strict guidelines.

I have ordered a product from flipkart that is apple airpods pro. I had received the product on 13th aug 2020. The product which i had received is a damaged product, i filed an issue in the flipkart but i didn't receive any response from them. I am going to file an fir in nearby police on flipkart about that they are giving fake assurance to the customer. Could you at least help me with this.

My flipkart order id - od[protected]...

I've ordered Mi10, and paid 1999 through paytm UPI to [protected]@paytm on 31st July, till I didn't get any messages, refund or delivery.

I have paid rs. 1999/-on thru paytm upi 4th july 2020 for redmi note 9 pro. So for i am not received any text message or email for receiving payment and didn't get product. So kindly send me the redmi note 9 pro mobile phone if you are not able to send me the mobile kindly refund my money immediately.
                  Reference number[protected]
                  04/07/2020
                  So for i am waiting for your reply but i am not received. Now i will tell you something to earn money instead of cheat like this that is you send me your wife daughter and daughter in law i will pay for you more than i have paid already

Truecomretail Recent Comments