BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 2

We took byjus course on 6th of October and after 2 classes we requested for cancellation and we also sent email to byjus through byjus cancellation . I have made several calls and sent several mails for a month now and they are harassing us and saying your cancellation is in process and no money will be deducted but they have deducted EMI on 5 of November . This is illegal and it's our hard earn money. We want our trial money and course money back 59000/- and 5000/- asap. We have applied for cancellation within 15 days and byjus is still not responding.
BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I joined the BYJUS online tuition in the month of Aug2022. A counsellor from BYJUS named Nanak Pramanik came to my house and informed me that I could cancel the programme at any point of time if the services were not satisfactory. After 2 months of continuing the subscription I realised that I do not want to continue due to following reason.
    1. Class timing offered was not suitable to adapt with our timing.
    They are not provided...

I was cheated by byjus team, after taking IAS subscription for one year i didn't get any mentor support, I was harrased by byjus finance people.they called me everyday and irritating and sending lot of msgs...how can I achieve my goal without mental piece...i am trying to cancellation of byjus subscription from last two months but there is no response from their side, , , even I don't have money to pay the EMIs..even I urged the byjus support team I don't have money to pay ur emi I am a below middle class guy.i faced lot of consequences bcuz of poverty, but this harrasment from byjus is dangerous than poverty, , i paid rs9000..I want cancellation and cancel my loan...don't call me leave me alone and took ur product i don't need it... please cancel it...that byjus finance guy came for EMI money to my home.this is worst thing I have ever faced... please help me from this problem, even I can't sleep at nights bcuz of these guys eating my life...
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After receiving product, i didn't get any mentor support and support team as well as not supportive after then I decided to cancel the my product and i tried to contact byjus cancellation.but they said gates are closed for cancellation.i already paid 9000 rs...from thelast 2 months I trying to cancel nobody helps me...that finance guys are torturing me...I am unable to pay that EMI amount.i am from below middle class family...how can i pay money without satisfaction...even I don't have money for my own expenses, how can I concentrate on my studies...it's upsc exam not a ordinary exam... please help me and cancel my loan... every day I getting lot of calls and msgs..they are irritating...I have already lot of consequences with poverty and again I struck in this problem... please cancel my loan and took ur product... please help me!!

Respected sir
        I have joined my son for Tution class through byjus, but before two month back my son Dhairya Thakur suffering for fever and typhoid and says I am not interested to join Tution Classes in future and also say I am not learn through online study. After that I have writing so many email to byjus but byjus say you can not cancel the Tution class. It is not in policy.

Sir it’s my humble request to you kindly help me out. I got mental harassed because Byju’s team is not cancelling my course and wanted to take rupees 66000/-. It my hard work and honest earning.
        Sir Kindly Instruct Byju’s team to do the needful and cancel my E- Mandate and also refund my registration fees. I along with my families will be grateful to you
        Diwan Chand
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the request letter for cance8 of course and Stoping EMI deduction from my HDFC bank

Two months back i subscribed course for ias from byjus since they explained me "anytime i can Stop this course" After that i realised that such course they are providing is not at all useful for me and last few months onwards I am suffering some health issues.i requested them to stop my subscription.But they are not accepting. So the amount is still deducting from my account number.The loan was for rs 74000.The EMI IS FOR 6167. This is unauthorised NASH Debit.

Kindly pls stop my EMI Deduction from my HDFC Bank account
          BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Aditya Ankush Namade, I subscribed for byjus ias tablet + online classroom program. But when I subscribed it at that time my family's economic and health condition was good but now I lost my job + crops in farms are wanished due to heavy rains . Also my father I Bitten by snake 2 weeks before it also cost lot of money for hospital. Now sir l am in not condition to pay 1.5lakh for my personal coaching. So I want to cancel my subscription.
            I pray that you will understand my situation and help me . And Sir if subscription was not cancelled I had no option rather to not pay emi of byjus. And I am contacting from 6 days still not a single call w
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Even I faced same problem bro.i took ias subscription like u...i am not satisfied with that course... cancellation was not done yet..

I joined the BYJUS IAS coaching programme in the month of November 2021. A counsellor from BYJUS named Rishabh Kumar came to my house and informed me that I could cancel the programme at any point of time if the services were not satisfactory. After 10 months of continuing the subscription I realised that I do not want to continue and have even gotten a job. Now they’re telling me that I cannot cancel. I have even received messages stating that if I do not continue paying the EMI my CIBIL score would be affected. How can I make them cancel my subscription? Please help
              BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have raised a product cancelation request but Byju's is not canceling the product, many times send cancellation requests but still, didn't get any reply from Byju's side.

Request you to cancel our product & do the refund of the EMI paid, as we have sent the request before the 15days trial period.

Byju's course number[protected]
                BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased NEET program from Australia, paid 81, 000/- and after that Akash Byju said I cannot access this from outside India over Laptop.

I asked for a refund but, even after more than 30 days, Byju's didnt refund my money or not allowing me to access the NEET course either - just took the entire money.

My contact number +[protected]

Dear sir/ mam,
                    I purchased BYJUs product with Order ID: BYJSSE[protected] on 8 Oct 2022 for my sister.
                    Student Name:- Kanika Chaudhary
                    I canceled this order within 15 days as per BYJUS terms and conditions. After that, I am following up from the customer care & mentor helpline daily, every time they told me we are arranging a call from the cancelation team yet they did not arrange the call till now, after so many days no refund from BYJUs.
                    Please help me in getting a refund from BYJUS on urgent basis.
                    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased the course on 8 Oct 2022 and applied for product cancellation within trial period on 19 Oct 2022 . We have been calling support team and mailing support and cancellation team but did not get the resolution of problem. We want full refund and order cancellation on urgent basis.
                      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir / ma'am I want to tell you that my child's school timing is changed as there is extra class in my child's school and according to the cbse schedule the class are started from 4:00 pm to 5:55 pm so it's its to get prepared for my child and it takes around 15 minute for my child to come from school to home so i request you to cancel the byjus subscription if the timing of the school would not be changed then I let my child to study in byjus only so please

Name of child - Atharv Mishra
                        City - lucknow
                        State - Uttar Pradesh
                        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I have been following your Customer Care, Cancellation team for more than 3 weeks now and nobody is helping us. Can you look into this case. Let me know if any more details required.

Dear sir/ mam,
                            I purchased BYJUs premium product with order no: SO-[protected],
                            student Name:Divyansh
                            Mobile Number:[protected]
                            Reason for cancellation: he does not improve his English reading and he does not have an interest for used this product.
                            So I canceled this order within 15 days (on 15 Oct 2022) as per BYJUS terms and conditions. after that, I took the following from the customer care & mentor helpline but daily they told me we arrange a call from the cancelation team yet they did not arrange the call, after 20 days no refund get from BYJU.
                            please support getting a refund from BYJUS because I took a loan the purchase this product and this product is not helping my kid

Hello sir/madam
                              I have purchased a byjus product (LKG-3) grade for my kid Dhanishka Shri on 20-feb-2022. Order id is SO-[protected] We have paid some dues for the product, we didn't get proper response from mentor side and also due to my child health issue we can't able to continue the subscription.

We have following concerns against BYJU and need a quick refund for the entire program what we have purchased:
                              - The answers given by the experts in BYJUs are 70% times wrong. They will not be able to reason out the answers properly and explain it to the child.
                              - When placed a request for call back to solve a query of the child regarding subject, there is no call back done from BYJUs.
                              - Out of 1 year, we have placed multiple requests (more than 20) for doubt clarification but have received call back only twice.
                              - Even those 2 times the expert calls, he has time limit of 5 mins to speak to child which is a limitation to explain the doubt to the child.

Byjus — Not refunding money

Respected Sir
                                I, Mahaveer Prasad Gaur father of Divyanshi Gaur had taken a Byju's course (Class 4th standard CBSE Board) by Mr Sudarshan and Mr Pranjal from Byju's manager. They Promised me after teaching of 15 days (Trial period) you can decided to further wanted this course or not then I told him Sir I am working outside (Tamil Nādu Coimbatore District) as my daughter lives in my home town Sultanpur (UP). So, I am going to leave...

I have purchased byjus product LKG-3 grade for my kid Dhanishka Shri.
                                After paying some dues, we request for cancellation and we got cancellation mail from cancellation team. Even though they are not stopped my ECS process till now. Finance team also torturing us to pay amount after cancellation. I requested mentor for so many times to solve the issues, but they are not responding. We are suffering lot on mental issues.Please help to us to find solution
                                Nov 3, 2022
                                Not resolved

Byjus — Byjus subscription cancelled but ECS not stopped

Hello sir/madam
                                  I have purchased a byjus product (LKG-3) grade for my kid Dhanishka Shri on 20-feb-2022. We have paid some dues for the product, we didn't get proper response from mentor side and also due to my child health issue we can't able to continue the subscription.

We requested to cancel the product and got cancelled in August month after so many problems, but still now my ECS process is not yet stopped. From...