BYJU's

New Delhi
K-40, Outer Circle, Opposite PVR Plaza, Connaught Place

Noida
C-101, Sector 2

3A, A Wing, 1st Floor, Vimal Udyog Bhavan, Matunga (W)

Chennai
3rd Floor, Sempurna Building, North Usman Road

Hyderabad

2nd Floor, Prime Plaza, Himayath Nagar

United Arab Emirates
More Ideas General Trading LLC, 301, Al Arif Business Bay, Opp. HSBC, Bur Dubai, Dubai
+971 4351 4995
+971 4358 0998
+971 4351 4998

The Kingdom Of Bahrain

Kensho Knowledge Solutions WLL, Office No. 119, Building 106, Al Ahli Club Complex, Road 20, Abdul Rahman Jassim Kanoo Avenue, Block 331, Zinj, Manama
+973 4351 4995
+973 4358 0998
+973 4351 4998

View More Information...

Good

BYJU's related photos (167)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

BYJU's Photos

BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased Target 2022 IAS from Byjus on February 2021in Chennai office by paying Rs.8000 through DCEMI for my wife....

Im when i see their ad, I just want to download the app to check what they have.
Later i think i dont need this app, and unistalled it.
after some months, they started to call me daily to buy their monthly plans.
I told them everytime im not intrested bt they calling me again and again.
Even im not yet married, Everytime they asked my children name, Wife name and school name.
How to stop this nonsense?
It is so much annoying.
Apr 01, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was opting for IAS Tablet Course for 3 years . I paid the registration fees of Rs 10000 and didn't proceed further because...
    I have already send many times of mail to the support team of byjus. but confirmation is still awaited of above subject ....

In classes at 3 PM and 4:15 PM, the live chat is always disabled. Please help.

Kunsh
    Problem in live class
    Mar 31, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

BYJU'S counsellor (MD EHTESHAM AHMED) came to our house and convinced us to buy the product ( which includes study material...

Their salesman visited us in december 2019, we got trapped in his words, we clearly instructed him to cancel the subscription but he didn't, he stopped responding to calls 1 year had passed and they destroyed our CIBIL and they charged a penalty too all because of their employee's neglegance, please help us
      Mar 27, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I studied about Byju's app, Founder of Byju's and the their journey I am so impressed. Think it will deliver good value...
        Online coaching for +1 and +2 for my son KARTIK MONGA was agreed for an amount of Rs.32, 500/- by Mahima madam (on behalf...
        I was purchased the product three or four months back till and i have send many times mail to support byjus team regarding...

Byju counsellor came and told to take a course for 15 day trial, took 5000 rupees, They don't cancel it though I called them several times before 15 days, I want to cancel before 15 days and return money
        Mar 26, 2021

Mar 26, 2021
        Updated by Pradeep Kumar khatua
        I want quick action against byjus

I have purchased the byjus premium service and when I joined the sellsman rushi sir if you want cancel the product you can cancel service there is no limit .if of after 3 months .now when I face some medical issues I want cancel my byjus premium service then they say only within 15 days they cheated me when I say rushi tell me you can cancel after 15 days then they you don't trust on him for that now rushi sir stop taking my call and they always call me for emi please help me
          Mar 25, 2021

Byju's — Invoice

So I'm seriously disappointed with the post sales services.
            I've been following up from past...

Please cancel in byjus emi I have more then problem
            Mar 24, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Byju's study kit for my both kids. I thought it would be helpful but the product is not at helpful for my kids, so I filed the return request on call and via mail too. Its been more than 20 days and I have never heard back. My request id is 15906327.
              Refund not processed and product not cancelled

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am raising mail from two months for refund but no one is helping for that, I have returned the tablet to the corporate address 9f BYJU'S by courier.

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to cancel my course so I called the counceller and he told me that he doesn't know anything about cancellation he just does the admission and that he will update me regarding this concern. Then he didn't respond I called the mentor he told me that there was a period of 15 days which I didn't know anything about because the counceller didn't inform me /even he didn't know. I am calling the byjus team for 20 days there is no update and I can't even call then because they put on redirected recording which says we'll call you back in 15 minutes.

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

During the meet with sales representative and I clearly told my child has difficulty in learning by seeing videos in English. But he assured that we can cancel the subscription in trial period of 15 days. Also made initial payment of 5000. Now when I'm trying to refund no one is answering properly.
                    Mar 22, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased byjus kit for my daughter and paid 8000 rupees for the Byjus admission purpose, but till date mentor or sales person have not contact with me. i had called several times to the counsellor and the got the same reply we are trying to resolve the issue but there is no response from the organization.
                      But My ward has lost interest in learning with Byjus app due to such delays. So I decided to cancel the Byjus.
                      During the admission, the counsellor had promised me that he will help me to cancel the Byjus courses. After knowing that my ward is not willing to study in Byjus.
                      To cancel the same I asked help from counsellor to cancel my courses. but no one helping me out..
                      Mar 22, 2021

BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 11.03.2021, I got byjus premium membership appliances. You provide me 15days trial period.
                        Today, 21.03.2021 (total...