[Resolved] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] — online payment issue

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 sumandutta.dutta85 on Apr 19, 2018

I have paid the Electricity amount of ₹420 on 10th of April through paytm but till now CESC is showing that the Electricity Bill for February 2018 is unpaid. Amount has been deducted from my account and I am attaching my transaction details and CESC Bill.

I have mailed them 3 times but still there are no such responses from their end, and its been more than 9 days but still the amount does not credited to my Account.

Please look forward to solve my issue immediately because its kind of harassing.

FEBRUARY 2018
Consumer Type - Domestic

online payment issue
online payment issue
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2018
Thanks for co-operating, the problem has been solved.

[Apr 20, 2018] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nupur07's response, Apr 18, 2018
Emergency please do the needful. [protected]

Comments

Tried to pay my bill online many times, but failed, after demanding for otp it says session expired, can't succeed to pay, even after many attempts.
Power supply stopped from tomorrow to the whole region. Please do something. Contact
No [protected]
What is the reson of cut the electricity. only our area but other area available to electricity. only 2, 3 house cut electricity.
Dear sir I m Bishal kumar Shaw.My customer id is [protected]. 5/1 vivekanand pally Kolkata-90. I request to you of my mobile number [protected] update to cesc electricity bill.

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001