Canon India Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India related photos (106)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

Chandra like
Dear Sir, My Name is P.Chandra Haas, Reporting you that I had purchased a Canon EOS 1200D Camera with 18-55mm and 55-250mm on 17/10/2014 amounting Rs. 26018.online purchasing in ebay.in with Bill no.ESDC18114 Tin no. [protected], Order no. [protected]. I had a problem regarding the camera lens which i placed a complaint on 6/11/2014 but the issue was not solved, later again i raised a complaint at service group Microlion computers Vijayawada, venkata balaji towers, Opposite Modern Academy College, Jemmichettu Center VIjayawada- 520010, Andhra Pradesh, India. Contact- [protected]. Hence i request you to take immediate action on my complaint do the need. Note: Details of Camera Model name:EOS 1200D Model Description:DSLR Product Serial No:[protected] Service TYpe: Warranty With Regards, P. chandra Haas Eluru, West Godavari Dist, Andhra Pradesh. 534002 Mobile: [protected] [protected] E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

chotu43256
    Dear Concerns, This is to kind under notice to you that, It was started from the day when Mr. Puneet Bhatnagar joined in Canon with BPO division. He always use the unprofessional language with male or female staff while discussing on official matters in meetings and on shop floor.It was my worst experience with a BIG brand NAME "CANON INDIA (BPO Division) ".I was working with canon india since last 1 year( Now resigned) although all staff were supporting me but suddenly Mr. Puneet Bhatnagar came into the picture and things got changed in a negative impact of all employees BPO division . We had already highlighted the same to senior management of Canon. Someone concerned person came and investigate all the concern but there were no result .
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

vvraghavan90
      Hello Sir/mam, I bought new canon multifunction inkjet printer on 13/11/2014 through flipkart website. When I received order and opened eagerly, but it/s not worked. So, I contact customer care member and complaint about printer not working. After that customer care member contact me on 14/11/2014 and they say wait for two weeks to solve your printer problem. But still now I got no response from your side. You should take necessary steps to solve my issue immediately. My complaint register number is 1047015. Service center member say your printer unit has to be fault and we order new one and wait up to two weeks. But I need printer for my project work, for that particular reason I bought canon pixma MG2570 all in one inkjet printer. Inkjet also be wet soon. So, please immediately take necessary steps to solve my printer issue.
      Updated by vvraghavan90 Nov 22, 2014
      My phone number is [protected]
      Dear Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to the appropriate department. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.

priyankar
        This is to bring to your kind notice that we have purchased one Canon IR 2420L Printer on 23/04/2012 from NIHARIKA BUSINESS PRIVATE LIMITED, located at 5 A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata - 700020. Below are those details: Name of the Customer : Mrs. Shila Mukherjee. Address : Flat No 3B, Snigdhaneer Apartment, Balia, Garia Station Road, Kolkata - 700084. Particulars of the Machine : Canon IR 2420L Printer with Voltage Transformer. Serial Number : HWJ10194. Price of the Machine : Rs. 60, 320. TAX Invoice Number : 015/12-13. We purchased this machine for our Business purpose. Since January'2013, we are facing problem with the machine and its parts. Those problems were: 1) Ink not flowing properly. 2) Paper getting jammed inside. 3) Prints were too light and were not properly visible. 4) Black shades were coming on all prints. We called up Mr. Abhijeet of Niharika Business Private Limited to notify about those issues. He referred the name of Mr. Ahmed Hossain. We called Mr. Ahmed and he checked the machine of 31/01/2013 and charged us Rs. 500 towards Service Charge. According to him and Mr. Ahmed, he is from Canon. Mr. Ahmed gave us the hope that those issues will not be coming anymore. Unfortunately, those issues came up again in the month of May'2013. We called up Mr. Ahmed. Surprisingly he behaved too rudely and expressed his disinterest to check the machine again. We notified the same to Mr. Abhijeet of Niharika Business Private Limited and informed about Mr. Ahmed's attitude. We were forced to keep our business closed for 7 days as Mr. Abhijeet also expressed his disinterest to help us. After 10 long days, Mr. Abhijeet informed us about Mr. Joydeb, who according to Mr. Abhijeet is also from Canon. Mr. Joydeb checked our machine on 04/07/2013. He asked us to replace the Film of the machine and charged us Rs. 400. We asked him to change the Film but according to him he was not carrying the Film on that day. He again visited our place on 13/07/2013. He charged us Rs. 350 for the Film which actually costs Rs. 310, which I came to know after I dialed Niharika Business Private Limited. Not only that, that day also he charged us Rs. 300 towards Service Charge, which he could have adjusted with the other day as he was not carrying the Film last day. That was his fault. When we asked him not to charge us withn Service Charges, he and his assistant reacted violently and behaved very rudely. He even tried to break the front portion of our entrance when we showed our disinterest to pay him the Service Charge. We were forced to pay. Only word that came out of his mouth after receiving the Service Charge is that the machine will be fine now and we won't face any issues anymore. Same old problems, crept up again after 6 days. When we called up Mr. Joydeb, he never picked up our call. Mr. Abhijeet too was not ready to respond to our calls. When we first took the machine on 23/04/2012, a person named Mr.Biswajit Gupta came to meet us and assist us with the functioning of the machine. That time he confirmed that he is a Service Engineer attached with Canon only. As we were not getting assistance from anyone, so we called him for some help. He instantly showed his interest to check our machine. He never confirmed over phone that he will meet us for a Service Call. He checked our machine on 21/07/2013. According to him the Drum of the machine need to be replaced. Without doing anything, he charged us Rs. 500 towards Service Charge. He also assured us that machine is fine, though same old problems exists. So, we have paid Rs. 1700 [500+400+300+500] since January'2013 out of which Rs. 1200 only in July'2013. IS THIS JUSTIFIED? WHY HAVE THEY ALL CHEATED ME.? After investigating, I found that Mr. Ahmed, Mr. Joydeb, Mr. Biswajit, they all belong to AIRCON COMMUNICATIONS, located at Tivoli Court, Flat No. 95, 1C, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata - 700019. From this scenario, I hope that it is clear to you HOW I AM CHEATED BY SO CALLED SERVICE ENGINEERS. Like this instance, they all must be cheating other customers, pretending to be Service Engineer of CANON. As per our part goes, NONE OF THOSE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN SOLVED. STILL I AM FACING PROBLEM AND THERE IS NO ONE TO HELP ME. PLEASE HELP ME AS I HAVE PAID SO MANY TO ALL OF THEM BUT STILL MY ISSUES ARE UNRESOLVED. PLEASE GRANT ME JUSTICE. WHY AM I CHEATED BY YOUR PERSONS????? CANON, AIRCON, NIHARIKA ARE ALL CHEATS WHO ARE ONLY BOTHERED TO SELL, NOT TO GRANT PROPER SERVICE.. BEWARE OF THEM ALL AS THEY CAN ROB YOU ANYTIME.. NOONE SHOULD BUY XEROX MACHINE OF CANON...
        Dear Priyankar,

Sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your contact details at saurabh.[protected]@canon.co.in. Our team will get in touch with you at the earliest and provide required assistance.

Canon India
        On 15/6/18 we purchased canon 1300d DSLR from reliance digital dhanbad. It was working properly for 6days on 7th the camera was not getting start so we went to reliance digital. They checked and told that service centre can only solve your problem. So they took it to service centre on 23/6/18 at dhanbad bank more. Where they said that we provide 6 days replacement and after that we will have to sent camera to kolkata. Now tell me what is my fault that my camera stopped working on 7th day. We purchased this camera for34000 for my son who studies in Darjeeling at hostel. N they were asked to bring camera for photography hobby project. Now how I will send camera with him. N people at service centre are just useless n illmannered. Even I called at Delhi service centre there also uneducated n patianceless people are sitting to respond your call. Worst service. N wastage of money. N now tell me the product that stops working within 7days of purchasing how it will work properly for long time.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Kshitti
          I have purchased a Canon 1200D Dslr 3 months back. And i wanted to attend the complimentary training given to the new Canon users so i signed up to the Edge site but uptill 1.5 month it doesnt allowed me to login due to some technical falut on Edge Canon Site. after so long it got rectified so i tried registering my product and till now that is 17 Nov 2014 the Canon technicians are without any resoution to my problem. its been around 3 months now i am trying to register myself on Edge site so that i could attend the training. A very Nonsense site and poor pathetic service by Canon. Would never recommend Canon and the products to anyone if they doesnt give me the resolutions and also the early complimentary classes before December 2014 ends because its becoz of Canon guys i am not able to attend sessions uptill now

Canon Edge Registering Problem
          Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your contact details at saurabh.[protected]@canon.co.in and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

service not given

i bought a Mf4820 d dec2013 . it worked quite well till mid may. but now it prints very very slow . hopeless complaints many times company website. they arguing without seen the macine. hopeless service

melvi99
            I have bought a Canon PIXMA MG2570 All-in-One Ink jet Printer on 09/09/14 and I have registered for PIXMA UCB Duffel Bag Offer on 20/09/14.I got a mail from team and it offers that UCB Duffel Bag shall be shipped within a time span of 45 days from the date of form submission.The Unique Code is: YTE2dTE2. But I didn't receive any further information regarding this offer..After contacting the customer care on 01/14/2014 they said that the they have already sent the bag via blue dart courier and that return back because blue dart can not deliver the product for that pincode...But at the time of dispatch canon or blue dart didn't give any message or any detail of shipment..Apart from that there is blue dart courier service is available for that pincode.After that, They asked me to give an alternate adress so that they can deliver the product..I gave them another adress..But they didn't reply to me.I think canon team try to cheat me by giving false information.. When I tried to call their customer care number they didn't pick up the phones..

UCB Duffel Bag offered is not received
            Finally I got the bag after two month from the expected date of delivery...The customer support team from canon is very bad.They didn't send any information regarding the issue and steps taken to resolve the problems..While try to contact the customer care by dialing the toll free number, they didn't;t pick up the phone and they were testing the patience...
            Dear Millett M Chandy,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your concern to the appropriate department. Someone will get back to you at the earliest and provide required assistance.

Canon India
            I bought a Canon PIXMA MG2570 in the month of October, and I have registered for UCB DUFFLE BAG ON 30/10/2014 and according to their terms and condition it should shipped to me within 45 days but unfortunately I did not get my bag within 45 days . My Unique Code is YTE3dzE4. I called many times to the customer care for not receiving the bag on time .They only gave me as many as complain numbers, and when ever I had a talk with them, they said to wait for a week .Many said they will send all the details regarding this but they did not send anything. Canon is just cheating with customers.One person even told me from the customer care its out of stock, why they are giving such lame excuses to the customer and making fool to them ?? I very much dissapointed and frustrated with canon customer service . Very poor customer service .Even when I bought the printer I called up for a demo they said they will come on the next day but they never came or contacted with me .

Nimesh Tilani
              I purchased a Canon Pixma E510 recently from Amazon.in. When I received the printer and tried installing it It showed error and I had to send the printer to Jodhpur which is 200 Km from my location (Barmer) and is the nearest service centre too. It got repaired and worked well for a short while and then showed error P2E. I called the service centre and the guys told me to send the printer back to them. They told my guy to keep the printer and they will contact me when the printer is repaired. I got no call for 20 days and when I got the printer collected after 20 days and saw it in Barmer, Rajasthan it was full of scratches and even an OK was scratched on the body. I have taken the pics and am really sad to see my printer this way with multiple scratches. Also the prints are coming distorted. Please see if something could be done as I am an armed forces personnel and have bought the printer from my hard earned money. My contact details are as under, Major Nimesh Tilani GM-7 Mahaveernagar, Near Doordarshan Colony, Behind Adarsh Stadium, Barmer, Rajasthan - 344001 Mob no -[protected], [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Canon — CANON BACKPACK OFFER

SHIVAMBHANU
                Dear Sir, With reference to the above I may advise as hereunder. I had purchased the said printer vide model no. E-560...
                Complaint category Printers

Canon India Pvt. Limited — printing problem in MF3010,230V IND

mande58
                Dear Sir, I Mandeep Singh have purchaged a image class MF 3010 Printer laser all in one S.No.QRQ42718 (CANON) on dated 4/05/14...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

Ghanashyam Singh
                I have purchase a camera (Canon PowerShot SX700) & one extra battery from your shop at Adda Market Complex, G.T.Road, Opp-City Bus Stand, Asansol-713301 on dated 18.07.2014 by cash. But after few days I notice that one battery does not backup properly, and then I inform to your staff at shop. They have commit to change of those battery. Now, I have face to problem because your shop is continue close since some days. I request to you please sort out my problem as early. Thanking you, Ghanashyam Singh Cont. No. [protected]
                Dear Mr. Singh,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact details. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Hytec Gowthaman
                  canon mp-287 (print, scan, copy) said 1 year on site warranty, only 4months old, problem is blue colour not printing, other 3 colours (black, red, yellow ) working perfectly, service center person come and said blue colour pin in cartridge shorted so buy a new colour cartridge cost me 1500inr for 811 cartridge or 1800inr for 811XL cartridge, and said there is no warranty for all new cartridge . in Internet the printer price is 4000inr only, the blue colour pin is sorted by the ink, if same problem come again then change cartridge again said by engg, i am take less then 100 pages in colour so spend 1500 for cartridge is costlier, no warranty for ink is ok . then why not provide warranty for cartridges and also toners . i am pay for that too. third party companies provide 1year warranty for laser toners (except powder ) but big companies only sell products without give full information to the consumer, simply tell 1 year warranty but after problem arrived they simply said that's not have warranty. my mobile number :-[protected] compliant number :-989613, again for same problem :- 999783.

printer
                  black ink 100ml from canon cost is 300inr also no warranty for that. but gocolour company 1000ml 686inr only
                  http://www.gocolor.in/index.php?route=product/product&path=14_41&amp... so please ask why not provide warranty for ink and cartridge. resolve my problem as soon as possible .

Dear,

Canon India
                  9299 capital photo store behind elite cinema hisar-125001(haryana)
                  canon sarvice is verry slow because my complain not solved therefor my coplaint nunber 1209959

kapoor619
                    Hi..my name is Rahul Kapoor I have ordered a Canon printer PIXMA MG2570 from snapdeal.com on 20th June'2014. and there was a offer with a printer of free Wildcraft bag and I called canon customer care on 29th June'2014 to register the product for wildcraft bag and they told me don't worry sir you will get the bag at your home address within 45 business days and its been over 45 business days i didn't receive it. I called customer care on 6th September'2014 to know the status of the bag and now they are saying you won't get the bag as you don't have the reference no. of the call you made on 29th June but I was in the impression that I will get the bag within 45 business days and I was not aware about taking the reference no. from customer care executive. I want to file a complaint against them for unprofessionalism and not giving the bag. My product no. HADT02619. Thank you Rahul Kapoor Mob#[protected]
                    Dear Rahul,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact number. Our team will get back to you. .

Akansha Mittal
                      Hi, I have bought a genuine cartridge for my laser printer LBP 2900. The problem im facing is that "White streaks appear on the printed paper (The print appears faint or uneven)" Please let me know how to rectify this issue. Thanks.

Sidgupta0306
                        They have the worst customer care department, I have ever experienced. People, sitting on call, dont know how to talk, and hangup in middle of the call. I bought a Canon MFD printer, and it says, 1year onsite warranty, no matter how many times I call, and without any charge. Still have 4months to go for the warranty to expire, and when I called them for the same, they are not providing the same. Sometimes the guy is saying, sir its only 6months onsite, whn I said, its written 1year, he says, you will have to take it from the dealer, When I said, dealer has given me your number, He says, Its only on printers purchased from canon directly. (THIS SHOWS THAT CANON HAS ASKED HIM TO KEEP GIVING EXCUSES, AND WHEN HES NOT ABLE TO, , , , SHOULD DISCONNECT THE CALL) Siddharth [protected]
                        Dear Mr. Gupta,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

sumitagrawal598
                          Dear sir/mam
                          Purchased a printer from channel four plus raipur(C.G) o[censored]r company model no-mp287 on 5/3/14. I have been provided with a warrany of 1yr on printer(No differentiation provided for parts). After 2 months only my printer is showing continuous problem to me as the printer is printing with bad printing and so that all time after complaining to distributor his boy cames n repair it on site n goes but i am facing continuous problem regarding ur printer...Now on 23 july i again complained but they said boy will come it passed 2 days on waiting for boy i again called on 25july the persons ordered to deposit printer in office for checkup i sent the printer in their service station but now after a week they r saying that printer is facing problem we have to change part in it n bill will come to 1100rs so its my question is that i[censored]r product is of so bad quality that its continuously provides problem to customer instead of demanded service so why ur company r selling their products in market i[censored] can't stick on ur words of 1 year warranty n service

Bill no- cfp2885ryp

Email- [protected]@gmail.com
                          Contact no-[protected]
                          Dear Mr. Agrawal,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact number. We will get

sandeepruby
                            sir i bought a Mfd 4820D from Sharp Intergarted Bueru Ambala City in Dec 2013. It works very well upto 62000 copies. No trouble at all. but now is prints very slow. it takes too much times 2 or 3 copies. i c omplintents about it many times. Every times Engineer( Chandigarh) . says it is Product feature to avoid overheating without seeing the machine . may be some another defect. Duplex also not working. if it is a feature where it was upto 62000 copies. it is just a excuses. service to sahi. i am a very old customer of canon MFD 520D, Canon 4050, Canon 2420l i am using. But this time?si
                            Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please mail your contact number to saurabh.[protected]@canon.co.in,
                            including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

M S Bindra
                              I had purchased one CANON PIXMA E560 Printer, Sl. No. KJEA00605 from ELECTRONIC CENTRE, SCO-306, Sector-35B, Chandigarh, vide Cash Memo no. 2181 dated 18.07.2014 for my home use. I had purchased it at around 3 pm on 18.07.2014 and was informed that the CANON Service Engineer would reach my residence in the evening for its installation and demo. However inspite of my repeated requests and reminders to them, till today i.e. 20.07.2014 / 5.30 pm no one has turned up. The dealer has been assuring me since 18th that the service engineer will reach my home and because of it I have not been able to attend my office and has to stay back at home for them. Its quite surprising that a company of repute like CANON has such unprofessional attitude towards its customers. Once a product has been sold then there seems to be no looking back. Regards M.S.Bindra [protected] [protected]@gmail.com [protected]@nkcpl.com
                              Dear M S Bindra,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing the details. We will get

Regarding Cartridge pixma 140

Sir, I am residence of Patna ( Bihar) iam not getting proper cartridge in my city please let me know me dealer name and address

Kunal Mendiratta
                                i had called canon executive for free installation.I do have wifi connectivity but the executive has asked for additional requirement of router.The fact that router is required for wifi printer was not told either at the time of purchase nor with user manual.I can't bear additional cost of router .I want to replace the product with Non -Wifi product. Thanks and Regards kunal Mendiratta [protected]

product replacement
                                product replacement
                                Dear Kunal,

aatsy52
                                  Sir, i have purchased canon pixma e510, inkjet all-in-one before 1.5months. Immediate after purchase the ink tanks was not set properly and after awaiting one month period the tank has been fixed by company. But after fixing tank regular jam proble is continuing. Print images are not proper. Only shaking images i am getting in black & white and colour tooo. Some times paper is not jam, but priter is showing as 'not ready'. Called many times to company. Not responds.
                                  Updated by aatsy52 May 28, 2014
                                  Panachamoodu, Mancode-Post,
                                  Idaicode-Via, Pin-629152,
                                  Tamil Nadu.

Canon India
                                  Thanks for your timely feedback as in last week canon service person has visited to me and rectified the same canon pixma printer and now it is working properly.

Thanking you,

AAT Systems
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Canon India — Refusal of selling to a customer (me)

prakash19871
                                    Dear Sir, Name: M. Prakash phone: [protected] email: [protected]@gmail.com i have placed an order for Canon MG3570 Printer...
                                    Complaint category Printers