[Resolved]  Cashe — Repayment not reflecting

I have already paid the remaining amount on 9th Oct 2021 for my cashe loan but it is still not reflecting in cashe app.

I have already sent mail and bank statement.

Please look into this as I am having medical condition. Please help
Oct 13, 2021
CASHe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Cashe repayment is not reflecting in paid amount on14 October but still it's not reflecting

Rahul789789's reply, Nov 11, 2021
please tell me issue resolved or not?
I paid my 1st due 3583 amount, payment is successfully paid but payment not reflect my moblie i attached my upi transactions screen shot so please help me

Don't pay it in UPI they haven't developed it properly. You sent them email after 24 hours and make a record and also raise a dispute in 36 hours in the UPI app with Bank. After a week time go to bank directly and give a written compliant that amount is paid but receiver didn't received. Bank will check and tell what the status and you will get reversal if transaction failed. Still cashe is not acknowledging the reception of payment raise a with RBI https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/Complaints.aspx using this link after 1 month along with all the attachments. Hope this helps stop taking loan from NBFC and start using Banks for loans.

CASHe
    CASHe Phone
    CASHe Address
    5th Floor, Paville House, Twin Towers Lane, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025