Chevrolet India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jul 31, 2022

File a complaint to Chevrolet India

Having problems with Chevrolet India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Chevrolet India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Chevrolet India

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Chevrolet India reviews & complaints page 32

i was bought new spark 9 month ago from nanavati motors before 3month it was been an accident and some scratches at left side front door when i went at the service center there told me it is not in a claim rules so we do some new scratches on the body and after we will claim now after do this they told me its charge 6000rs job u must pay it now what can i do i cant understand about this.

my no. [protected]
plz help...

Sub : The vehicle Tavera Cheverolet not working properly

With reference to Cheverlet Tavera Engine number : 3 K J 97739 - Model number : Nov - 2009. Owner name : Gulam Abbas Noormohamad Bhurani, VIN : MAGAB605K9H097275.

The above vehicle has been purchased from Gallop Motors, Bhavnagar.

The vehicle is not working proper after it pick up the speed 100 km / h. The vehicle starts loosing it's balance and starts shivering. It, seems the spare parts are getting imbalanced at the load of 2 persons. At the speed of 100 km the vehicles breaks are also not working properly as it should be. Overall, the there is no balance between the engine and body of the vehicle. The average of the vehicle is only 11 km / h with respec to companies data 17 .Km / h. We would like to know how shall we proceeed smoothly to solve the problem without any trouble. The complaints has been informed 2wice to the dealer. But, till date there is no response. If, necessary we are ready to regiester this case at Court & CNBC AWAJ

Looking for your response.

Thanks.

Gulam Abbas Noormohamad Bhurani

Talaj
Tavera

Sub : The vehicle Tavera Cheverolet not working properly

With reference to Cheverlet Tavera Engine number : 3AH73551 - Model number : LS B3. Owner name : BISWANATH PAUL 100/1/3 X - ROAD, SWAMIJI NAGAR, KAJIPARA, BELGACHIA, HOWRAH - 711108, PHONE NO [protected]

The above vehicle has been purchased from INDIAN AUTOMOBILE LTD.

The steraring of this vecale was not working properly. we have face this problem from one year ago, we contract our service provider (Priti Motor Udyog Pvt. Ltd. 20, salkia school road, Howrah - 711108) but they could not solve our problem, last we have checking our car to priti motor on 09/01/2012, they told us one purse of our car will be changing, at this movment it is not available but they told us they will change with in 7 days
but still now we have not gate any result. Please you will check the matter immidiatly.

Looking for your response.

Thanks.

Biswanath Paul

Howrah

Talaj

Chevrolet India — Poor Services

i met with an accident on 16 April .. no body was injured in that accident.Cause of accident was the burst of left front wheel.i called up the nearest service station for help . they ignored my request and said they can't help in transportation. This is worst part of there service. Then i myself arranged for truck and bring back to the nearest showroom near my home. Now its more than a month i not getting my car ( AVEO) back. Also i...
    I had bought Chevrolet Spark LS on 29th Mar'2010 from Super Cars Limited,
    Bhopal,MP. Till date (one and a half months) i have not received the
    registration documents. Please take some immediate action for such a
    irressponsive attitude of Super Cars at Bhopal. Even the executives don't attend phone after the car has been sold....

I have purchased a Chevrolet Spark LT model from the authorised delaer at Nagpur, M/s Star Motors, Kamptee Road, Nagpur on 30/04/2010, bearing engine no. B10S1494721KC2 & Chasis No. MA6MF481CAH046270. At the time of delivery it was observed that the Plastis shell of tail lamp was cracked from inside. The dealer promised to replace the same . Though a period of 7 days has lapsed the replacement of tail lamp cover is not forthcoming.
    I have made a complaint in writing on 07/05/2010 & HR manager Mr. Sinha acknowledged the complaint by putting his signature but refused to put the dealer rubber stamp on the complaint.
    I request the Chevrolet India to kindly look into teh matter & direct teh dealer to replace the tail lamp immediately.
    Sanjay Shah
    118-A, Bhivapurkar Lane, Dhantoli, Nagpur.
    Cell No. [protected].
    Aug 13, 2020
    I have purchased UVA from deedi moters pattanamthitta(kerala) on 21/09/2009.at that time company offered a gold coin.but i could not get that offer.so many times i requested to them.the second service is over up till now i din't get the coin.i consider it is a momento more than it's maney value. so please take action.
    address, sunitha.n (owner)
    keezthamarassery madom
    puthanambalam.p.o.
    691553.kollam
    Dear Mr Sanjay Shah, Hope the tail lamp has been fixed to your satisfaction now. We thank you for helping us serve you better. Team Chevrolet. .
    Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia
    I have been following with them for last 3 months but for no good result.The main people behind the scene are
    Praveen Sharma- GM
    Bakshi- Team Leader Noida who have left the organisation.
    Chatarpal-the so called employee who deals with RTO
    Kapil-who have sold the car promissing for speedy no allotment.

Request you to please help at the earliest.
    If this complain doest not get solved in another 10 days, I wil have no option left but to move to poilce for further action.

Pathethic service...even bloody GM level person cannot commit things..
    Bhaskar
    I purchased the captioned car in the month of May but am still in reciept of my registration no. The dealer had taken from me an additional Rs 10000/- for registration along with registration fees.
    Praveen Sharma- GM
    Bakshi- Team Leader Noida who have left the organisation.
    Chatarpal-the so called employee who deals with RTO
    Kapil-who have sold the car promissing for speedy no allotment.

Request you to please help at the earliest.

dear sir,
      I am owner of chevrolet cruze ltz recenlty my car met wid an small accident its rear bumper and n back part was damaged, i gave my car in astavinayak service station which is authorised service station of chevrolet at miraroad, they kept my car for nearly 1 month and then after month when they called me collect car, n i went it was too shocking cars ws vry badly done. very very bad service... car parts wear very loose, vry badly painted, and also car was in very bad condition with all mud and cement on it.... please take some action... atleast other peoples can save there cars from going there..........
      waiting for reply here...
      Aug 13, 2020
      Dear Mr. Swapnil, we regret the inconvenience caused. If you could please share your contact details with us at ashim.[protected]@gm.com, we would get in touch with you personally. Thanks - Team Chevrolet

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia”

From the day i booked the beat car in January 10, the GM dealer Regent Automobile started commiting dates but everytime they fail to fullfill the commitment and after reqular follow up i got the delivery of black beat in place of red and at the time of delivery lots of accessories was not available then the Showroom manager promised me they will deliver the accessories at my place but till date i haven't received the same.

After few day my car met an accident and sent to Aravali auto on 6th March 10 for the repair, And you will suprise that they had commited me to deliver the car on 25th March 10,from the day one i use to follow up but the response of the workshop employees is very poor and i use to sit at the workshop to get the job done and finally i got my car after one month from the commited date i.e. 26/04/10. So services of the company is really very pathetic and this is my first time i had turned up to GM but in future i will make sure not to go with GM and request my friends also not go for GM cars. And now i had planned to sell the existing Beat due to the same unprofessional behavious and the performance of the car because their is no pick in car and the fuel average is worst.
        Aug 13, 2020

Hope our service executives were helpful in sorting the issue post your complaint – We thank you for your patronage.

Team Chevy
        I completely agree with raghapraveen regarding the bad attitude and irresponsible behavior of the GM employees .

I took delivery my Beat LT from Orange Auto, Hyderabad in March 19th and from the fay I took I am getting noise from the rear seat in bumpy roads. I made complaint to the workshop engineer during the first servicing but found that the issue is still not resolved. I complaint the same to the service engineer at the showroom, who noticed the problem and told me that the issue will be fixed in a day or two, I will get a call from the workshop to pickup the vehicle from my home but I didn't get any call till now even after one month.

Few days later I got a call from the customer care regarding the feedback of the vehicle, that time I even complaint the same, they assured me that they will take action but nothing happened till now.

I am completely pissed off with the service provided by the workshop/showroom engineers, for providing service.

Chevrolet Beat — attitude

attitude of crossroad auto having agency of cheverolet not positive towards complaint..even MD also support his staff....this is very hopeless
        I do agree with the above I have also raised my conern to the highest level of GM-India related to false promise done with me by the Senior Sales Executive of their dealership while taking booking of the product just within 15 dyas of launching of product.

After esclating the issue at the highest level of GM-India now I am feeling cheated by the GM-India as well as their dealearship . I have all the copies of mails exchanged with them whch will be posted at complaint board for the information of reader.

Chevrolet Beat Lt — mis behave & refuse to service

sir, i purchaged my Chevorlet Beat from rohtak ,Haryana . I went to hissar for my first service after calling & asking from dealer of hisar on land line no.[protected] on dated 19/1/2011 & on mobile no. [protected] dated 19/1/2011 timing11:19am. when i went to hisar service station Mr. Vinay Kumar sales person & mr.bhoop Sing with other staff refused to nservice my car saying that you have no appointment and you didnot purchage car from here so we will not serve you. Then i asked to Rohtak for this for this . They also sid them for service saying that no provision for appointment. But they didnot hear him also.
        Sir, please tell me this is your service for which you are famous & i buy this car. I am very harrsed now and will tell others for this dealing to others trying to buy this car. I spent all my day at hissar on dated[protected] for this but all in vaiv. so solve this and take acton against this dealer at hissar. Thanking you.

your's

Parmod Kumar s/o Sh. Jinender Kaushik, dhakal road gali-4 narwana126116(ph. [protected] ,[protected]

We have bought Chevrolet Spark LT on Sep-2008, Vehicle No-GJ-6-CM-8012, from Dealer : Gopinathji Agency from Vadodara, There is major Engine Problems in Vehicle since last 3 months & we already registered complaint to Dealer & CRC complain unit os GM as well but that Representative Mr. Dixit from Pune not responded at all, We submitted our vehicle for repairs 1st time on 02-03-10 To 05-04-10 but same problems occurs again so we again submitted vehicle for repairs to Dealer on 20-04-10 To 23-04-10 but still vehicle not repairs properly & same problems continued, there is serious & critical Engine Manufacturing Defect so we demanded another same Car but GM from Pune clearly denied & said it's not serious Engine defect, We are facing big trouble since last 3 months due to harrashed by GM Customer Service & Dealer's poor Response & we are not able operate our Business without Car as it's very much important part for our business & loosing our business & clients as well since last 3 months, Kindly look into this matter & do the needful, Car is the name of Mr. Amit Shah, Vadodara, Gujarat (Contact No : [protected], [protected])
          Aug 13, 2020

The Biggest mistake of my life is the day when I bought the chevrolet spark from Ashtavinayak motors there was no problem from the dealers end at the time of my dealing process. I WAS very happy with the car but let me tell you Sir
            there is something called as Customer service, I understand not customer haressment ?
            here my bad experiences started. now chevrolet has become like a Rival for me
            im getting number of calls daily from CARWALE.COM First day they were enquiring about buying a spark when I told them I have already bought the car from Astavinayak dealer still they dint stop calling me asking for the ENGINE NO. CHASSIS NO., COLOUR AND REG NO. Why should I disclose the personal details of my car to a org. which has not helped me in car buying process. Is that really so important to diclose the car details to Carwale.com please reply me [protected]@gmail.com

spark — help

Can you tell me is it posible to get new car engine (motor) for spark shevrolet, because I have car since august 2007., but the car engine was repaired after one year.The car was in servis for about 40 days, and it never worked as before as I complaid every time . My car is again in servise 11 days now, but I have information the car engine will be repaired again. So, please, tell me, can I have new car-engine or I have to wait for another repair?
            Best regards
            Ljiljana
            Dear Mr Singh,

Thank you for the feedback. However, we tried to find you in our database but neither your name nor the email address provided is available with us. It will be a great help if you could email us your contact details. We will go to the core and find out the root cause of the problem.

Also, since you have received multiple phone calls from CarWale, emailing us details like the name(s) of the executives who called you or the date and approx time of calls will also help.

Look forward to your help in resolving this matter.

Team CarWale

spark — ecs for nov.10

SURAJJI,

SORRY TO REMIND U THAT HAVE NOT RCD.MY NOV.10 ECS TILL TODAY,13TH DECEMBER-10

THIS IS MY 13TH AND U KNOW WE HAVE TO GO UPTO 60TH, COMPLETING 5 LONG YRS.

WERE HAPPY AND THANKS FOR 1ST YEAR 12 ECS RCD.ATLEAST IN SAME MONTH.

SO KINDLY CONTINUE THE SAME HEALTHY AND GOOD RELATION FOR NEXT 4 YRS TOO.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS IN ADVANCE AND M VERY SURE U WILL SEND/GIVE MY TWO INSTALMENTS ECS I.E. NOV./DEC.10 TOGHETHER TO COMPENSATE.RAJESH JOSHI[protected]./[protected].

spark — some disturbance in engine

DEAR SIR,

TODAY MORNING WHEN I STARTED MY CAR UP56C5756 SPARK MODEL 2009 IT WAS NOT FUNCTIONING PORPERLY SO SIR KINDLY INSTRUCT YOUR SERVICE CENTRE TO REPAIR
            IT AT MY RESIDENCE BECAUSE MY IS NOT IN CONDITION TO GO TO

MAHESH KUMAR (0FF,[protected])
            (RES,[protected])
            MBL,[protected]
            Sir
            I have purchased a Chevrolet Spark PS on janury 2008, and I was quite happy with my purchase, somehow the problem began since last year ie 2011 when I have to shell out a large sum of money for changing the sensor s etc, when In the dashboard, the indication for alert for engine malfunction continued to glow, the pickup become erring and the fuel consumption extremely high, The dealer Pashupati motors changed the sensor for ignition for which one of the plugs remained dysfunctional and the car ran again smoothly . However in this year also similar problem recurred and again I have to take it to the dealer and again the sensor was replaced, and the surprising thing is the indication for erring sensor began to glow again indicating malfunctioning engine after only two months of this from this morning today, The problem is I stay a lot of distance away from the dealer, and the sensor costs a lot (Apx Rs 4800), and it is not covered by insurances what should I do ?
            Please help me
            Siddartha ghosh

I have booked a Cheverlet _Beat LT (O) (Green colour) on[protected] at A.R.A.S Pvt. Ltd., Tirunelveli with promised to make delivery the car within a month. I was told the vehicle will be delivered in the second week Feb. 2010.
              When I enquired in the first week of March 2010, I was told another date after two weeks. Again I was given several other delivery dates like Monday, Thursday and so on. Since there was no proper reply,...

To whom soever it may Concern !!

I purchased Spark from Orange Motors, ( Hyderabad) and I wanted the delivery on 14th Feb, So I paid the money in cash and thru DD.

The worst part is they delivered the vehicle at 10 Pm and I opted Grey Color .. However the bumper color was not matching with the body color when I checked it in morning.

I called the executive and asked him.. he gave a foolish answer " saying when you come for re-assurance at 1000 Kms, they will rectify the problem ! I agreed for that !

Next Blunder is I wanted to go for the registration by myself.. as I was opting for a number ! I paid the DD for the number and took the vehicle to RTA, However the RTA simply rejected my papers saying " The Chassis number of my vehicle is not the same which is mentioned in Temporary RC.

I called the Agent ( Mr. Syed) again, he said : "Hand over the vehicle to me I will do the complete process".

Now I really don't understand how is he going to manage the RTA.

So on 9th April I gave my Vehicle to Orange Motors. ( I asked them to change the bumper color as promised earlier with my registration).

From then, I am calling them everyday for my vehicle..... The executive says" I will handle everything" and the driver is not available in the showroom to get the vehicle from Service center.

On 13th April.. he said I am out of the office.. please call my Manager.

I called his manager, He said he is out of the office.. he will call me when he goes back.

When I came to book my vehicle.. everyone started explaining me about the vehicle.. but after I booked my vehicle.. no one seems to be bothered.

This is the service given to a customer" More over .. I have to run around them to get my booklet for three years service..which they call it as Free servicing. They handed over my Invoice of the vehicle after a month.

I have three vehicles at home.. But I never face any problem with Maruti or Hyundai.

I think some freaks are working at this center.. by calling themselves as Managers and Executives.

I would never recommend any one .. for this kind of treatment to a customer .. who paid everything three days before the delivery.

They should have some shame.. for taking their salaries.

People who are go thru this.. please do not fall in the trap of these guys.

Worst will always be best in first glance..ultimately will fall apart when turn comes....

Anitha Bajpai.
              Dear Ms Anita Bajpai,

We hope our representatives have resolved the issue to your satisfaction. We thank you for your patronage...

regards,

Team Chevy"
              It is the same case with me as well, I have booked the SAIL Petrol Base model 1 month back with a promise to delivery the vechicle with in a month. There is no proper response from dealer, I have been calling them every 2nd day to findout the status on delivery they are telling the same story to go for a top end version. I have booked the vechicle in Hyderabad - Orange Motors. It is really frustrating... Can somebody from Orange Motors management take action on this. Thanks. Chanukya

We have Buy SPARK CHEVROLET car from Jaipur Car Dealer on October 2009. During that period there was a scheme of Free Gold Coin (10 gm) But that time Coin was not available with the dealer so he asked to us to collect it after few days. When after 20-25 days We asked them to give gold Coin, they denied to give it by saying that it was adjusted in the Cash payment But from Bill its clear to everyone that it was not adjusted in the bill. Again they told us that they will see the Registration file and then they will confirm about it. when again We went to them they deny to give it, by saying that it is not mentioned anywhere in the Bill so they can't give us.
                So now what We have to do ? plz tell us.

Thanking You
                With Regards,

C.R Meena
                Engr, NTPC Ltd.
                M : [protected]
                E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
                Dear Saler,
                Mr Tomson an auto dealer / car purchase agent based in London.One
                customer from Sweden is interested and wants to buy your car in the
                AD.www.vlanauto.be
                Give me The last price in euro if you are willing to sell the car, I hope that the
                car is still in good condition?
                Get Back to me immediately through my private
                e-mail :[protected]@yahoo.com
                My Number:[protected]

I have given my General Motors Spark Car which Registration No is RJ-14-CE-0124 Authrised Dealer of Chevrolet M/S Relan Motors PVT Ltd Near Railway station Beawar Road Ajmer which IInd Branch is situated Ajmer Road Bhilwara on 15.03.2010 for change of Glass A- Windsmield of car front glass.But the dealer changed the defective Glass A- Windsmield and return me my car on 27.03.2010 after follow up several time.I request to the dealer to the deffective Glass A- Windsmield for change but he is not agree this and final payment has been given to his but no receipts of payment has been deliver to me on the date.That type cheating is not good.
                  I hope that you will take necessary action to the dealer and change the defective Glass A- Windsmielglass.
                  From:A.K.Goyal
                  Mobile No.[protected]

chevrolet spark car — fuel guage(meter)

I have purchased spark on 3rd july2007.the fuel meter is shows excess.but your service center in Patna
                  the are not agree with us.the meter show 8lt more fuel.

chevrolet spark car — LONG TIME TAKEN FOR REPAIRING

I had met with an accident on 12th April & had given my car (Chevrolet Spark) on14th April to Bharti Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Mumbai for repairing. The surveyor came & had given the survey report on 17th April. Its been almost 20 days after that but still my car is lying unrepaired there. The repair work includes change of dicky door & stepney chamber which are usually ready with most of the companies. The executives at BHARTI AUTOMOBILES are happy giving me false delivery date whenever i call them, that too after calling them atlest 7-8 times in line.

Also would like to inform you that as per the customer care executives of a reputed compny like GENERAL MOTORS dont have dicky door in stock & are not able to supply to the service centre for so long time. Its digusting to face such things from a reputed company like this. Its been a finacial, mental as well as physical harassment due to this.

Kindly advise on above.

chevrolet spark car — wheel alignment

My car has run 19870 KM and i am getting all the services at time and all its tyres have gone from inner side,
                  No Alignment and Balancing is checked and advised by any of service Advisers. Now tyres are not in a condition to move more, I want to get it change by Chevrolet itself.

Chevrolet - Captiva — Complaint against service center

To whom so ever it may attract,

We purchased a CHEVROLET - CAPTIVA in Aug 2009. This year in March the air conditioner was not functioning properly and there was bad odour inside the car which was coming in through the AC.

I sent my car (with my driver) to one of the authorised service centers in Okhla New Delhi. The service center guys without inspecting properly and without taking the consent of me or my...

we have booked a car chevrolet Captiva Automatic at AUTO VIKAS, DWARKA and we have paid Rs. 1 lac booking amount Vide cheque no. 518732 dt[protected] and the amount rs. 16,25000.00 paid through ICICI bank vide loan no. LADEL[protected] Dt. 30 Jan 2010.
                    We have paid 3 instalments to ICICI Bank but we have not received Captiva Automatic Car yet now. While the AUTOVIKAS committed the delivery within 7 days. Now we have talked to Mr. AGARWAL (MD AUTOVIKAS) Ph. [protected]. He commited for delivery many times but till date he could not sure about delivery and he said if you have problem you can talk General Motors. Please see the matter and kindly help us.

We're the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Your concern and you loan account number as mentioned here has been noted. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

I am planning to buy Chevrolet Beat, and I contacted the dealer over the phone to enquire about the price and quotation for Beat. I was told that a test drive will be given at your door step, however this never happened, even after giving two assurance by the customer service Team Leader. I am surprised by the attitude of employee at Nikhil Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Koperkhairane. This dealer is nearest to my residence that is the reason I approached them. There seems to be no honor for customers visiting their show room. They seem to have every excuse for the customer and blaming Chevrolet for everything.

If this is the treatment given before buying the product I am wondering if I should go for the car or not

I have few issues -

1. I am not sure if Chevrolet has some premium on color variants on Beat or Its from Nikhil Automobile, and if it is Chevrolet then why its not included with Ex- showroom price.
                      2. The Vehicle not sent for Test drive even after two commitments and booking amount given to the customer.
                      3. No follow up, there is no call back given to the customer. It seems the dealer is flying high on the introduction of Beat by Chevrolet, but they are forgetting that customers looks more for the kind of service they will get in future that the product they are buying and Nikhil Automobile should re-think and they do not have MONOPOLY as a dealer...there are many in Mumbai. It will take seconds for a customer to turn away to others or probably other Manufacturer.

I have many other issues with this dealer, and now I think i am not only the one there are many more like me.

I am in double minded now with the behavior of Nikhil Automobile employees that should I go for Chevrolet. My second option is Maruti or Fiat.

I'm Ajay Naik. We have purchased Chevrolet Spark in August,2009. from Ashtavinayak Auto, Vasai. no. of car is MH-04 DY 6124. company has offered us two years of extended warranty on additional payment of 5000/-Rps. the dealer was supposed to give booklet of that extended warranty. but still they haven't issued it. we have called them many times. as we don't have that extended warranty no. we had to pay the service charge 1000/-...

Chevrolet Spark — Complaint Against Chevrolet Spark

Respecter Sir/mam

This is to put to you notice that I own 2 (two) Chevrolet Spark 1.Spark Petrol and the Registered Number is MH02BG-3149, 2. LPG spark and the registered number is MH04ED 9359 is not giving the mileage above
                        7 kilometer per liter/kg. We have already raised a complaint in ashtavinayak service station at Jogeswari (west). But after several services mileage is the same.

Kindly look the...

Dulichand Motors Pvt Ltd .
                        Showroom
                        Shrachi Tower, 686, Anandapur,
                        EM Bypass, Near Ruby Hospital,
                        Kolkatta,
                        700107.Phone:[protected] / 02 / 24431797 / 32006143/[protected]

I purchased one chevrolet spark from your showroom bearing the no.8386(Fancy No.) IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER SATYAJIT CHAUDHURI.
                        Even, i have taken all the peripherials whatever your team members had said.

As, we are very much interested in Music.So, i have brought one Latest Philips DVD with LCD from abroad and it can even play DVX and MP4.
                        I asked your tean to give me the best amplifier and best speaker for this.
                        They have given X-plode Sony amps and sony speaker.2 channels though 4 channels are there in the market.
                        I agreed that also and now all in vain...

There was an earthing problem also at the time of delivery, so i had to work whole night to solve it.
                        Result--got the success.
                        But today, when i went out to Dhakneswar to do some puja for the car.
                        I was taken aback to see that suddenly the LCD tray came out. Then i saw in order to fix in the car they have open the system and even broke the plastic screws also.
                        After spking with your team, they told that they have discussed this with me and taken the permission to make some drill to fix it in the wall of the car.
                        I am a man of word and never tells lie, you can cross verify anywhere in the globe and even acan open google search engine ands type SUNIT CHAUDHURI and press enter.
                        Alll details are there..
                        I agree that, i have given the permission to use drill machine to make some holes to attach it to the wall of the car.
                        There are so many things, availabe to fix something in the wall.
                        NO PERSON WILL OPEN THE ITEM INTO 2 PARTS AND FROM INSIDE WILL FIX IT
                        I AM PAYING THE PRICE FOR THIS, LOT OF MARKS IN THE PLAYER AND NOT WORKING FINE.
                        EARTHING NOICE IS THERE LIKE ANYTHING.

THIS NOT AT ALL A GOOD PRACTISE, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS UP FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS AND EVEN THEY HAVE MISSED SOME PHERIPHERIALS WHICH I HAVE GIVEN FROM MY SIDE TO FIX.
                        I HAD TO COME AGAIN TO FIX IT, BURNING THE FUEL.
                        IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ONLY CHEVROLET LCD, THEN WHY YOU AHVE AGREED TO FIX THE PHILIPS ONE?????

The customer who are paying the whole amount and even never asked why the price of seat cover etc are so high. Paid whatever your team member ASKED.

Pls suggest what to do, what i am thinking that i will go to your showrooma and hand over the music system to you as a gift from my end.
                        Just think one thing that this was a gift from son to father and if the samething happens with you--What will you do(hopefully the same thing that i am doing)

cc:General Motors India: As the car is having 3 yrs warrenty, pls suggest which will be the best alternative place for service.

If this thing happens with an Global HR IST,IBM.What will happpen to my employees globally??????????? I DON'T WANT THAT THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AGAIN TO ANY CUSTOMER IN THE FUTURE.
                        Thanking you,
                        With Warm Regards,
                        Sunit Chaudhuri.
                        Global HR IST (Integrated Services Team)
                        IBM
                        Plot No X 1-7, Block-EP/GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronic Complex,
                        Kolkata-700091,West Bengal,
                        India.
                        Email: [protected]@in.ibm.com
                        Mobile: + 91 ([protected],[protected],[protected]).
                        To find out your career option with IBM, Visit us at : http://www.ibm.com/employment/in
                        "DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is the property of IBM and may be confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message."

Chevrolet Spark Car — non issuing insurance and reg.doc

the dealer/company is not providing insurance certificate against cover note[protected].first insurance was free from car company. the dealer is not providing the document reqd for registration also. some accessories are also pending .bad service is the main reason behind chevrolet's failure to capture major market share.

spark — car complaint

i have purchased spark ps 23 jan 2009 from ( Padam Motor Ludhiana ) Reg.
                        No. (H.P. 36A-3393) , So Now our car has run only 9500 km. and the tyre of
                        car has totaly lose . i don,t know what hpnd , in this regard i had told in
                        custmor care and my complain no. 15998, - 2nd of jan 2010 i had recieved
                        massage from custmor care abt this problem , to check my car M/s Bedi
                        Automobile Hoshiarpur. , I went there on 4th of jan 2010 , from my home to
                        hoshiarpur to expend Rs. 3000. After 4hrs Bedi told me to go Jalandhar at
                        M/s MRF and tell them your problem. i have requested that why should i go
                        there for my tyre problem , i have purchased from G.M. Motor so me only go
                        G.M.Motor.none anywhere . If G.M. motor don"t solve my problem then i will
                        go consumer court after 7 days. so pls take action as soon as poosible .

Rgds,

Randhir Singh

spark — 1st check up refused

I have purchased spark on 17.3.2010 from Apax auto,Gurgaon-car no HR26BB5035.,and using it at Agra.On 3.5.2010, I approached to M/s Kalyan auto sales,Sikandara,Agra for 1st checkup after 30days. The retailer refused to perform thorough chechup merely because it exeeds merely by 16 days over 30 days limit and also that vehicle was not purchased from them. So they would not allow 16 days delay.However had it been purchased from them they may consider the delay & may allow 1st checkup inspite of the delay.THE NOTABLE THING WAS THAT I WENT THERE AFTER TREVELING A DISTANCE OF 25 Km FROM MY RESIDENSE at Rajpur Chungi,Shamshabad Road,Agra .Would it be proper on there part. Was his noncooperation genuine from the costomer service point of view. Does this also not mean that I can not further avail free services for next 3 years which the company offered to me.Please take note of it and issue proper instructions to M/s Kalyan Auto Sales,Agra to behave properly with the GM costomers.Let me know,How you have taken it, and should I have further free services from them or would they cooperate me.
                        Pls look into this[protected]Pls click on the URL Link: http://caraccidentharrasment.blogspot.com/
                        Second link:http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FRG7LK2223P2ZFMH2RAPOYL5XI/blog/rss

See where the law & order has gone and see the harassment done to me as being the car owner for an accident done by driver.
                        Once you go through the link in details --it will be crystal clear to you that how i am sufferring.
                        Pls help me out as i am not getting any response despite informing u in time as the car is in warranty for 3yrs and its my moral duty to inform the dealer and gm India.Please replace the car with a new one as you can understand the condition the car can be, when attacked by mob.

Looking for your reply ASAP.

Thx
                        Sunit Chaudhuri
                        CEO-Chaudhuri Welfare, Ex-IBMer
                        [protected], [protected]
                        To know more pls type sunit chaudhuri at www.google.com

To, 17TH February,2010
                          The Managing Director,
                          Dulichand Motors (P) Ltd.
                          Shrachi Tower ,East Kolkata Township,Anandpur
                          Kolkata
                          West Bengal 700107

Sub: Complaint about Hopeless Services from your end
                          Ref: Our AVEO car No. WB 02-Z- 2884

With due reference to above ,we are compelled to write this letter to you to inform you about the disappointing car performance of the above stated car and hopeless services offered by your workshop . We purchased an AVEO car from your showroom nearly one and half year back expecting that this car will be good and meet our expectations. But we are extremely sorry to state that the outcome and experience was totally opposite to our expectations. Ever since then ,we have sent this AVEO car to your workshop at least 5 to 6 times for repairing some defect or the other (which you can also check from the records maintained by you) , sometimes your mechanical engineer stated that some part had gone bad that had to be replaced and for which your workshop held our car for 5 to 7 days stating that the parts are not readily available. We would like to recall the latest experience faced by us wherein we had given this AVEO car recently to your workshop in Kolkata on 3rd feb,2010 as there was some noise coming out from the engine and upon checking the car your mechanic, Mr. Sanjay had said that some major damage has taken place to the engine for which he gave us an estimate of roughly Rs 40000/- (Forty thousand rupees ) which is too high ..We asked him the reason of the damage and he stated that the engine oil level was quite low.. It was quite surprising for us, as we have been giving this car for routine paid service/checking at regular intervals to your workshop and it is your responsibility to check and refill engine oil while doing a paid service .If this was not checked at your end then is it our fault?? Then why are we sending our car to your workshop for servicing on a paid basis and you are always charging hefty amounts for the same without even doing routine and regular checking of the car.Today is 17th Feb,2010 and the car is still lying in your workshop due to non availability of parts required (which has always been a common problem with your workshop and you always keep us waiting for parts which are not readily available with you people.Please check your log reports related to this car and truth will come out for the past also). Moreover you don’t even care to give status updates to the clients and it is us that have to keep calling you for getting the latest status on our car repairing.
                          You people (GM ) are giving advertisements in the TV and Newspapers that your cars doesn’t need maintainence for 3 years …is this the realty….why are you people deceiving the customers with false promises when you can’t deliver.We have repeatedly made complaints to your workshop regarding low mileage of your car since inception,but we think that the said complaints have only landed into deaf ears without even bothering for the customer’s problems.Your motto seems to be only to charge your customers heavily and not providing them proper service. WE have used cars of all makes like HONDA,Hyundai,Maruti ,Skoda but we have never faced such a serious problem , as we are facing by
                          using your disgusting CHEVROLET AVEO car ..We have made a pledge /promise and asked all our friends/associates/relatives not to buy any car of CHEVROLET make due to the severely bad experience of ours and we shall ensure that our efforts doesn’t go in vain and world comes to know the truth.

We hope that this letter shall definitely bring some improvements in your standards and make you understand how to treat your customers without making unreasonable promises.We also hope that out of courtesy and fault at your end at the time of paid service ,you will not charge us anything for this engine breakdown fault which happened totally due to your staff negligence.
                          Please send your reply to our correspondence at correspondence address given above

For OCTAL CREDIT CAPITAL Ltd.

SANDEEP PATNI

Cc to:
                          1). The Workshop Manager/ Chief Incharge
                          Dulichand Motors (P) Ltd.
                          5/51, Jagatipota ,Ahallya Nagar
                          Opp. Jagatipota Kissan Market
                          Kolkata 700 099,West Bengal

2). The Country Head,
                          Chevrolet Sales India (P ) Ltd.
                          Block –B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate
                          Halol- 389351, District PanchMahals
                          Gujarat,India

3). The Chief Officer
                          Customer Care Dept.
                          Chevrolet Sales India (P) Ltd.
                          Ist Floor,Plot Number 15
                          Haryana,India

4) The Consumer’s Forum

5) The Consumer Grivenaces Cell,
                          CNBC TV AWAAZ Channel
                          Network 18

I too am an Chevrolet Aveo user and the only time i had gone for a service at the Dulichand workshop at Kalikapur, Kolkata, I was charged 7000/= for a paid service in which i had asked the mechanic to change all the oils and do a routine checkup for the car.

Not only did the mechanic not change any oil but he did not do a routine checkup, which was evident as my brakes weared out in a month after the service.

I have pledged not to go to your workshop ever and not recommend your brand of cars as you have mislead the consumer by your so-called Chevrolet promise of no service charge for the first 3 years...

Dr .Hirak Chatterjee
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          Dear Sandeep,

Thanks for bringing this matter to public. I was almost finalising Aveo for my family but the bitter experience of yours changed my mind from buying any product from Chevy.

Thanks & Regards

Ashutosh Rana
                          Hi Sandeep,
                          Alas I have made the cardinal mistake od not going through the reviews before booking a Beat at Dulichand. It have made full payment, yet the guys @ Dulichand are making false promises viz. the delivery. I am apprehensive about the service as well now..

GUYS PLEASE DO NOT BUY CHEVVY FROM DULICHAND MOTORS KOLKATA...any other shop than this one...go through the reviews on the web please.

Krishnadeep