Chevrolet India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jul 31, 2022

File a complaint to Chevrolet India

Having problems with Chevrolet India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Chevrolet India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Chevrolet India

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Chevrolet India reviews & complaints page 31

On 20th August 2010 I (Manager Finance & Admin of Lepra India ,leading Health charity of Indfia)had visited Venus Auto works Pvt ltd regarding the service of our new Tavera we had purchased in January 2010.The vehicle had faced an accident in July and on 14 th July the vehicle was handed over to Venus Auto.At the time of purchase Mr Rajan ,Sales Manager of the dealer had negotiated with us and based on the the words of him and his team we had purchsed the Tavera.After one month of purchase ,one of the tyre damaged and on contact Mr Rajan said this is the problem of the driver.After the accident we contacted him since we know him and he assured to contact with the service team and the vehicle will be repaired quickly.Till today the vehicle is not handed over and they have assured to deliver it on Monday.During our visit on 19th ,the service engineer Mr Javed told some smell is coming from the engine and the clutch plate may be damaged.So we told we will visit on 21st and we will see whether the same is happened.When contacted for this Mr Rajan again told this is due to the reckless drive of driver due to which the clutch plate is damaged and no warranty for this. For your kind information the vehicle has travelled only 15000 kilometers.On scrutiny it was found the smell may not be due to damage of Clutch plate.So god knows whether the service engineer can diagnose the problem.Now I am coming to a major allegation.During the purchase Mr Rajan & his team had explained that this vehicle donot need any allignment.So when our driver asked to do this we enquired at the Venus Auto.When Iasked the same thing to Mr Rajan,he replied angrily,you are a lier.I don't want to talk to you.Then he scolded me in front of every body like any thing.I am to inform you that I am the finance & admin. head of an organisation of the Orissa and we are enquiring since they had communicated us the same thing.How far it is justified directly saying to a consumer a lier.Really we are so up set by his rude remarks.How a sales person can behave like this.In stead he would have communicated that this is a communication gap.Also some of the mechanics was commenting was commenting that this is his routine behaviour.We had planned for another vehicle from chevrolet but after this incident we have changed our mind to Mahindra.So I am requesting to kindly look into this matter otherwise this will lead to a bad reputation of your company.
Aug 13, 2020
The entire Venus team including their MD are BOGUS People. There is no coordination between Sales, Service and Operation team, for which the top boss is responsible. It's the attitude problem. Such kind of situation is a never ending process in Venus Autoworks, Bhubaneswar. General Motors must look into this matter.

I have bought Chevrolet Aveo UVA car in 2007 and the warranty expires on 20 Aug 2010.
    During the three years, I have regularly complaining regarding the gear (reverse gear stuck half way) problem and horn malfunction. The company always adjusted the gear/lubricated the linkages, but the problem persists.
    Can I file a case in the consumer court for deficiency of service and harassment against GM India, after the warranty expiry, since I have kept the case alive.
    Dear Customer,

Please provide us with your contact details at chevy.[protected]@gmail.com so that we can look into the matter.

Ashim Gupta
    General Motors India
    Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

I have bought a Chevrolet Captiva from SC auto, Thane in Nov 2009 - pearl white, manual. car no.MH 05 AJ 9947. Since the time I have bought this vehicle, I have been complaining to the dealer about the very hard clutch which has compelled me to take orthopaedic treatment for my left knee joint. Also, the cracking sound from the dashboard and gearbox has not been rectified. Very soon, I plan to go to a consumer court for justice.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Hi did your problem get resloved because I am facing same problem

Jitendra Wheels, The dealer of Chevrolet / GM at Nasik refuse to sell spare parts / accesories to customer if they want to get it fitted outside the showroom and insist with customer to get the job done at their showroom itself. Customer service personnel at this howroom are very rude and arrogant. these clerks behind the desk behave as they are doing a great favour to customer.

I will suggest not to buy GM / Chevrolets Cars as the dealer service is poor and no spare parts / accessories are available in open market. It is the monopoly of the Dearler to mint the profit.

I am going to file a complaint in consumer court against this monopolistic and unfair traid practice by Chevrolet and it Dealers.

Manoj Gupta
        Nasik
        Aug 13, 2020

I am pitiable customer for Chevrolet, i got a Spark PS model in Sep' 2007. Since the day of purchase i had given my car for service just for AC Complaint. I would have given my car more than 25 times for the same and the local service provider will give some reasons and say the AC will work hence forth. Again after couple of weeks there will be a problem, i will again take the vehicle for Service.

Upon escalation to Chevy toll number, i get only the service call number and a pleasing reply, till now the problem is not resolved, the service provider has to be chased to check on the status of the vehicle and the GM of the service provider or the mechanic will also not come on line when ever we call them. The car has been agreed for 3 year warranty and the number of days i had left my vehicle in the service center in the last 3 years for the AC complaint will be close to 100+ days.

I am totally annoyed on the way GM is responding to customers. Do let me know what action i can take on them

Sridharan.P
          Aug 13, 2020
          Cevy Spark Autovikas dealers in west delhi - took my booking reassured of the finance scheme and told me to wait nfor 5 days - After waiting for 10 days and getting in touch with them they informed that they are not able to process my bank loan application and I will have to pick up the car casg down - It was diff for me to pay cash down so i requested to return my booking amount - After 3 weeks and me calling them more than 10 times and visiting them 2 times my booking amount is still with them and they'v been answering tomoro tomoro repeatedly.. I got my bank loan done at my own level and now since Im trying to get that car as I ave not yet recieved my booking amount - Now Autovikas and their sales man Rahul called to inform that the rate of Spark has increased to 7000 /- more and now with my 1 month old booking threy still want me to pay another 7000 more, which is totally wrong - and If I cancel my booking now then they will deduct 3000/-.. This is the start of my relation with Chevrolet - I[censored] take my suggestion dont buy chevy cars - they'r still learning -

sir my is kulvinder sandhu, mein apne dad ko (S.Lal Singh Sandhu) ko 08/06/2010 ko sapark car present ki uss time spark par scheme chal rahi thi jisme 15000/- ki accessoriees free thi.meinne car jaishree motors kangra se purchase ki thi. sir meri complaint yeh hai ki mujeh na to genuin acc. lagai gayi. sara ka sara sman desi dala gaya hai jo. jisme se car ki center locking do dafa kharab ho chuki hai.mein apse yeh bhi janna chata hun kya chevrolet orignal acc. apne dealers ko provide nahi karvati agar haan to vo orignal acc. kahan par or kiss car mein lagai jati hai. jab mein ne iss baare mein jaishree mototrs ke owner Mr. thakur se baat ki to unhone kaha ki jahi acc. piche se aa rahi hai lagwani to lagwa lo nahi to rehne do. sir mer paas already maruti zen hai but aaj tak kabi koi problem nahi aayi hai.meinyeh keh sakta hun ki mera chevrolet ka first exprience bahut kaharab raha.sir i think may ur managment somehow week somewhere. thnx a lot

CHEVROLET spark Ls model — car slow down after one KM drive

My Car chevrolet spark LS model year Jan,2008, since purchase car is not up to the Mark, problem is that when i drive for one km after giving full accelator the car slow down completly, I have taken car on three occasion at Ashtavinayak Auto Service Centre at Jogeshwari (West) ,but they can't even today solve car problem due to slow down on two occasion i had excape two serious accident I have given complain dated 23rd Dec2010 at Ashtavinayak service centre Jogeshwari but no response form them kindly help me, my and my family life is in danger for driving this chevrolet spark car, or any permanent solution is there?
            My complaint was attendent my Asthavinayak service centre Dahisar brance but same problem car slow down after 1 km drive and when AC is On, this is 4th time given for same problem for rectification but they have not done it, can chevrolet company give an explanation why car is giving same problem again and again and knowing it that its defective car why they can't replace it or return my money back
            My car No is-LS Model, Regn No:-MH02 JP0983
            Name: Gajendra Anchan
            Mobile NO: [protected]

I bought a Chevrolet Optra Magnum LT (Top Most Version) in Year 2008. I bought this from Ashtvinayak Motors Malad. Iwas happy with the sales approach because the General Manager of the dealership himself took interest of my case. My car was on CPCU (dont know the full form but is a Cashless servicing offer up to 45000 Kms). However, my car from a servicing perspective was dealt with very ignorantly and pathetically. My car was never washed when taken for servicing. However the bigger issue is as follows: My car has ABS (Anti Brakes Skid) facility. If the ABS signage shows on the dahsboard, means problem with the brake. For 1.5 years, the signage showed for a while after switiching on the car but then goes away. However, I always suspected some problem with the brakes because when I apply the brake, they make huge noise of hitting somewhere inside and a rattling noise is also made. The problem persisted and now the brakes dont apply at and they rattle against something. I was scared because brakes werent applying and ABS sign was constantly on. I gave my car as usual at their Jogeshwari workshop. They kept my car for 3-4 days and returned it and the ABS sign went away. But a month later, the problem has started again. This time I am tired of the numerous follow ups and the number of calls I make to these people who dont accpet my car because they have a load. In fact lot of my friends who have a bought a car with them, have similar issues. I have been told by their ex employees as well that their servicing is pathetic and they dont really care about the customer issues. I have a family and in rains in Mumbai, my cars have given way on the brakes inspite of trying to make myself heard on deaf ears. I am going write to GM India CEO but need your help. I bought this car with a dream but I have been treated very shabbily. My name is Sujit Paul and my contact number is [protected]. Please also help me reach this complaint to Mr Karl Slym who head GM for India.

Chevrolet Optra 1.6 Base — Huge engine repair costs within 33000 km mil

I had lodged a complaint (Service request 18037) with GM regarding my Optra Base 1.6 Petrol which I purchased in Feb 2004. It has run only 32000 km and I have maintained it well.

Car Registration No KA01Z9035
                Engine No 3041542
                Chassis No 304564

I have been giving it for regular servicing at TVS and of late at Trident, the new showroom...

I have purchased my new SPARK-LT model from DPM Auto Sales, Dedhradun in the year may 2009. Now this car is running at Moga (Punjab) due my transfer here as Manager in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Last week I found that front wipers of my car not working proper and take my car at Chevrolet showroom at PADAM MOTORS MOGA. They found that below the driver side wiper of front wiper assembly one side black plastic corner is cracked due to which proper pressure of wiper not in force and advise me to replace whole front wiper assembly being that plastic side is not independent part and not replaceble individually because it is one side of whole front wiper assembly and demanded Rs 1250.00 for replacement of this assembly because plastic accessories part are not covered under warranty like bumper and other outer plastic part.

Being my car comes under 3 year warranty and Chevrolet promise cashless ownership offer (CPCOO) I requested him to replace it at par being this is functional part of front wiper assembly and not simply part of accessories. Being my car is purchase out from Dehradun they are not accommodating me and their response to my claim is not appreciable and I am not satisfied with him. As I contacted to my saler showroom at Dehradun they are ready to replace it BUT IT COST ME RS 3000.00 BEING DEHRADUN IS 350 Km FAR FROM MOGA . This type of partial behaviour at your showroom is not good and appreciable. Here in Punjab PADAM MOTORS, MOGA not accommodating me and insisting me to pay Rs 1250.00 as a cost of replacement.

Being your company claim best in warranty and cashless promise but I don't think this is true at your side. Your assurance at the time of sale are very big but at the time of claim your showroom managers are finding excuses for replacement and stick to that plastic side of whole component and doesn't ready to lessen me at all.

Now it is up to you to direct your showroom at Padam motors Ludhiana sub office at Padam motors Moga Punjab to sustain my claim and replace the front wiper assembly. Being you claim best service provider and claim Chevrolet is one of the few car makers that assures you a Best-in-Class Warranty across Carline's but if your dealers are not accommodating the customers and deals area wise and not cooperating the customers from other state all your assurances go in vain and if your customers are not satisfy with your warranty claims which you assures us at the time of sale it will not in favour of your company.

So, now it is up to you to sustain my claim or refuse it but you remember this before settlement of my claim one dissatisfied customer is enough to dissatisfied at least 100 new customers and I want to be your satisfied customer so I can create some new customers for your company.

So, please direct to your dealer at Padam Motors, Ludhiana and Padam Motors Moga (Sub office of Padam motor Ludhiana) to replace the front wiper assembly of my car. My car details are as under :

Vin No MA6MF481P9TC21633 AND ENGINE NO B10S1213368KC2 , MODEL SPARK-LT IN THE NAME OF MR MUKESH KUMAR SHARMA, . ph [protected]

Yours Sincerely

Mukesh Sharma
                Oriental Bank of Commerce
                Moga.
                EMAIL- [protected]@gmail.com

Chevrolet Spark Lt — NON RECEIPT OF GOLD COIN

I had purchased a chevrolet Spark LT from Talera motors, Tadiwala road Pune on 23 Sep 2009 . The promotional offer included a free gold coin with the purchase of the car. Till date I have not received the same inspite of calling the dealer several times. In fact I was offered Rs3000/= cash in lieu of the coin which I finally gave into but that too has not been given to me. Today I was told that Talera Motors has closed down.What kind of service is this ? And now who is going to KEEP UP THE CHEVROLET PROMISE?????
                I ALSO AGREE WITH THIS AT THE TIME OF SALE THEY SHOW BIG COMMITMENTS BUT NEVER FULFILL THEIR COMMITMENTS.

CHEVROLET SPARK LT — Brakes & Front Vision

Respected Customer Care Manager,I bought a Chevrolet Spark LT on the 19-09-10, I am sorry to state that as per the Company has its name and reputation in not only India but in International market, the brake system and the front vision of the car (which I guess are the the two most important aspects from the security point of view) are not up to the mark and up to the standard of your reputed company and requires a great deal of attention and alteration by your experts and engineers. Many reputed Companies felt no shame in taking their cars back for removing the faults found by their customers. So, it is advisable for your company also, to look into the matter seriously and take appropriate action.

R.S.Sharma, 84/5 , R.Son House , Hospital Road , Mandi (H.P.)-175001
                E mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                on each service oriental motors are take charges even they add labourer charges withen one and half years

from kirit shah A 401 prince garden , no 40 thambuswamy street , kilpauk chennai 600 018.

I own a uva car which has done only about 27000 kms and was purchased on april 2007

I am not happy with service by v s t motors a dealer in chennai from whom i have purchased the car.

I myself drive to the service dept to get my car serviced and being a business man i am always on the run.

visiting personally was to get the first hand information on my vehicle being serviced .

every time the serviced vehicle has to be taken back next day to get the things in order

,invariably something is not in order and the attending staff are cool towards the lapses.

recently i complained about the mileage of my car which has come down to meagre 5 kms a ltr ( YES

JUST A 5 KMS PER LTR ) for which i had to shell out about Rs 9000 /= and still the problem persists.

And as usual i had to go next day as the parking light bulb wasnt functioning on one side which they

could have checked before delivery. and a cracking sound coming from the left of the car inside while

driving which was not corrected even after a trial run by their staff .

CAR BOUGHT ON APRIL 2007
                  KMS DONE TILL NOW 27000
                  LAST SERVICE DONE ON 11 JUNE 2010
                  LAST AMOUNT SPENT RS 9000.
                  TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT
                  MY CONTACT NO[protected]
                  I hope my complaint is addressed by a responsible person from the company.

I am vexed and have come to this forum to get the things sorted out. at present i have put the car for sale

but because of the mileage i am not able to sell the car .

Dear sir
                    The check light on the meter of my car is always on for last one day and left head light is having moisture in side it.
                    I would like to use the warranty and get the problem corrected or parts replaced if required
                    Plz tell me where to go and the procedure for the same.
                    my cell no is - [protected]
                    The details of my car are as follows :-
                    Make - chevrolet aveo uva
                    Date of delivery[protected]
                    Engine no- b12s1008947kb2
                    Chassis no - ma6tf482m8ha11777
                    Invoice no - avk/0453/2007-08
                    Aug 13, 2020

I checked the mileage on my Chevy Spark LT 2008 Petrol last month.
                      I am getting only 8 km / litre in the city and 13 km / litre on the highway
                      Chevrolet's mileage for the spark is around 18 - 19 km / litre
                      The service center advised me to drive more on 4th and 5th gear in the city!!!
                      Will this compensate for 10 km difference in mileage???
                      Can anyone help me with problem ?

Chevrolet / Spark — Bad Service

Dear Chevrolet and Astavinayak,
                      This is to bring to your notice about the horrendous display of customer service I experienced at the Astavinayak showroom at Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai.India
                      Its all nice to say on your website that “buying a car is a celebration and the purchase experience should a joyous one”. But when it comes to delivering the same, you have made the experience everything else but a joyous one.
                      To start with, no one gave a damn about even calling us once and informing about the status of our car that we had booked. It seems that the money has come in and the customer is now helpless now so we can mess with him.
                      We have booked a Spark LS (mid variant) and our delivery was scheduled on 1st October 2011. Hence, we paid multiple trips to ensure that the payments were done on time (90% of the payment was made in cash before the delivery date), documents were in place. Heck, we also went there to give our current car deck to be fitted in Spark. We just realized that we were fools to be so prompt when it seemed the delivery was not happening on the scheduled date.
                      A day before the delivery, I called up the accessories guy, Sagar to find the status. He said, “You can come in the morning to take the delivery as your car is ready”.
                      Though frustrated with the recent past experience, I decided to forgo it as my car was ready for delivery.
                      Now comes that CLIMAX or D-DAY or the DAY OR SUPRISES
                      Me and my wife were in an excited mood as the car was coming. I called the sales person in the morning, Sanjay Rana and he said the “CAR is READY”. I told him that we would come in the afternoon as my wife was taking a half day.
                      Time 2p.m. we were ready and all set to take our car and here comes the FIRST SURPRISE..The sales person calls up and tells us that the RTO approved number has not come and hence we cannot take the delivery. I was SHOCKED to say the least and wished this was an April fool’s joke. I asked him: Was Chevrolet and Astavinayak sleeping all this time and it seems someone’s woken them up and are talking rubbish.
                      It was difficult to digest what he was saying. Putting my patience together and sarcastically told him that “Ok, but we want to see that car”. He said Yes you can come and see the car as it is ready. Its just the RTO number issue.
                      We went to the showroom and there came the SECOND SURPRISE.. The salesperson, Sanjay Rana and the accessories guy, Sagar. Both were missing. We were told that Sanjay Rana has been transferred to Goregaon. We realized what fools we were to trust him and think that all was fine. The fact is he didn’t have a freakin clue about the car and was shooting in the dark. Least he could have done is handed over our case to somebody else.
                      Already disappointed, we were in for more..They sent a watchman with our car keys to show our car which was kept in some godown of theirs. When we were shown our car, we could not believe our eyes. For a moment, I thought that I had come to a buy a second hand car. The car was far from being ready as promised by Sanjay Rana and Sagar. The body of the car was so dirty from outside that for a moment we forgot which color car we had booked. Then we were shown the inside of the car and the drivers leg space there were footmarks of mud. This is when we decided that enough if enough. I called up Sanjay Rana, who was in Goregaon. To my amazement, he told me that all the cars are washed half and hour before the delivery. The state the car was in, it would take half day with 10 people cleaning it. Worse, we were made to pay for the wheelcaps, can you beat that..and even after paying for the wheelcaps, we see duplicate wheelcaps being installed which didn’t even have the Chevrolet logo.
                      Disappointed again, we wanted to see the Manager, however, there was no one on higher grounds to listen to us. In the meantime, Sagar, the accessories guy arrived. We questioned him about the scenario. He started with a high tone of voice stating he had done everything from his end. We asked him, was he a part of Astavinayak/ Chevrolet or was he just an independent operator? He was speechless.. We went on to ask him if he has scene the state of the car? He again drew blank.
                      There was a another salesperson, Vinaya . She has no clue about the car scene. We had to run the whole story past her even when disappointed. She tried to firefight the issue to no avail.
                      Dating back to the wheelcap issue mentioned, Sagar insisted that you will not get the chevy logo on the wheelcaps and would have to do with the fitted wheelcaps. At this moment, we would not take it any further and walked off from the showroom.
                      We can believe what hit us…and here we were made to look like fools going to take the delivery of our car. This incident has dented the Chevrolet brand image in our minds forever.
                      This is not what we expected from a dealer like Astavinayak and definitely not from a brand like Chevrolet. It was total lack of communication internally, absolute carelessness towards the client, arrogance and rudeness. All amounting to failure in commitment.
                      All this being said, at least now, if at all there is some sanity left, take some action and salvage whatever is left of it..
                      Forget the wheelcaps for which we paid Rs.850/-, we definitely owe and demand a compensation to say the least for this display of appalling service, waste of our time, energy and damages done to our faith in Chevrolet and Astavinayak and customer service.
                      If no action is taken, we would not hesitate to go to Media and Internet propagation.

From a very frustrated and hassled customer,
                      Russel Baptista
                      [protected] | russel.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir, i have received one fraud mail from [protected]@test.com,pl find the details as under i am putting this to aware about other people.

CHEVROLET LOTTO AWARD PROMOTION.‏
                        From: Ms. Caroline Bennett ([protected]@test.com)
                        You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
                        Sent: 24 June 2010 06:32AM
                        To:

FILE NO: 34 Note that you have been awarded the sum of GBP: 500, 000. 00 and a brand new Chevrolet CAPTIVA in our 2010 Chevrolet BINGO Promotions which was held on the 1st Jan by selecting through email ballot Microsoft.

Contact your claims agent with the below information:- (Dr.) M. DANNY ADAMS Claims Agent Tel: +44-[protected]FAX: +[protected] E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com With these details: - 1. Full Names: - 2. Country: - 3. Complete Address: - 4. Zip code: - 5. Cell phone Number: - 6. Age and Marital Status: - 7. Occupation: - Note: This is an automatic message do not click on your reply button send all details to the below Email: [protected]@hotmail.com Yours Faithfully Ms. Caroline BennettDirector GeneralChevrolet Bingo Promotions

© 2010 Microsoft Privacy Terms o[censored]se
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        sir i am tanveer khan last 2 days mere cell pe sms aaya ki aap ko 500, 000usd dolor ki mob: prize ka lucy draw me chune gaye ho aur contact mr poko
                        email:[protected]@w.cn tel:
                        [protected] poko asst. jo apne ko delhi me bataya jab mai inter net ke through chek kiya to mr poko ke asst. mumbai se baat kar rahe thejab maine kaha aap mummai me ho to mr poko cell switchoff, aur maje ki baat ye hai ki poko asst, se jab maine kaha ki 10, 000 cash tayaar hai kaha bheju to usne {icici bank} atul agarwal a/c no[protected] pan no
                        aonpa7667l branch Agra UP PLZ HELP FRIENDS TO STOP CRIME

I have purchased a new car from Chevrolet Auto Vikas showroom on month of June 2009 and my car Air-conditioner was not working from the very 1st day and for that I went to there work shop for more than 3 times in the 1st two month of car purchased. There after I did have many number of problem in the car for which I went to workshop(Auto Vikas) number of time for the same faults in the car and last problem was some sort of noise used to come from the shocker while I cross the brakers on road for which I went to work shop 4 times they told me that they have changed the shocker of the car in warranty but still yet the noise is there in the car while crossing the brakers .Every time they keep my car for 1-2 days but can't remove the problem out of my car .Time-ming belt was changed in the first year, car battery has to be changed in first year, they have changed most part of air condition from the car in the first year.
                          Finally i felt that they have given me a used car at price of new car and the reason could be that they have given me the cash discount of Rs 90000 at time of purchased.
                          I have call the customer care department of Chevrolet number of time but still no good repose from them .And than finally i have decided to right to you for the same.
                          You please help me out in anyway.
                          Dear Aditya,
                          We regret the inconvenience caused, please provide us with your contact details at ashim.[protected]@gm.com so that we can personally look into the matter.Regards Team Chevrolet .Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

Despite repeated visits to the Chevrolet autovikas service centers, I have been experiencing problems with my car.

First problem is with the A/C of the car. This started within a week of buying the car itself. The A/C was not effective and when I took it to the Moti Nagar service center they found out that there was a leak in the condenser and they pacified me by telling me that it is in warranty and changed the part free of cost. I was concerned about the brand new car having this issue and raised questions about their pre-delivery check but they assured me that there will be no problem in the future. I have been having problems with the A/C since then and from that date I have shown it to Chevrolet autovikas servicing center both at Moti Nagar and Dwarka many times but the problem is never permanently fixed. In fact they once did not even fill gas in the A/C and charged me for it and then later said their machine was faulty and filled gas later again. Even now after having the A/C serviced about 2 months back it is again ineffective.

My car has met with accidents a couple of times and has been with the Chevrolet Autovikas body shop servicing center at moti nagar for days on each occasion but even after they have fixed it, the car steering shakes and vibrates a lot and the balancing and alignment has never been right despite repeated visits. They even replaced the bonnet stand with that of some other model and scratched the driver side door.

I am tired and disgusted by now and do not wish to keep repeating the issues to different people each time. I just want the car to be fixed.
                            Dear Mr. Vimal,
                            We regret the inconvenience caused, please provide us with your contact details at ashim.[protected]@gm.com so that we can personally look into the matter. Team Chevrolet
                            Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

I booked a Chevrolet Spark with an booking advance amount of Rs. 50,000 at Dulichand Motors - a dealer of Chevrolet at Kolkata. I had to defer the buying decision and accordingly requested the dealer to return back the booking amount after statutory deductions. It has been more than 3 weeks now that the dealer is keeping complete silence on this and is not showing any intent to return back the booking money. Repeated visits/calls have not...

Illegal activities at Trump workshop- Chevrolet -Sitapura industrial area- A car which was 100% damaged was repaired with the involvement of the ICICI lombard official - And all the parts replacement was done from the other damaged cars standing in the workshop itself.
                              Aug 13, 2020

i have purchaised chevy beat(lt) on 25 feb 2010 i am least satisfied with my veichle sir, the test veichle is awesome
                                1st problem when i switch on ac my car will be a snail and if its auto mode it moves in 5km/h speed if there is any cliff(the accelerator doesnt work)
                                2nd problem i had 2 default probs -the 4 indicator switch was not functioning properly kun automobiles hyd staff replaced it but spoiled my total dahbord they made holes to it i didn't see even local mechanics working so weird -rear suspension bushs they fixed them after 2 months recently but forgot to put the 2 screws which are to be fixed either sides and boot door left rubber is also lost
                                3rd problem today for the first time i used the sun glass holder i pulled it gently but the spring in it was spoiled and started hanging which is very weird
                                truly speaking i used to be a big fan of chevy / GM cars before i purchased beat and used to argue with my friends who scold chevy cars but now i my self give a free negative publicity
                                my friend told me to purchase maruthi suzuki swift but choosing this car made me regrett like hell presently i hate my car and i have leas satisfaction on top of it i dont feel that i am using a new car as i a span of 25-30 days 6-9 days i kept on roaming around kun service center and my house is aroud 40 kms from service center and costed me around rs 2000 only for fuel
                                i can spend money if the problem is solved how many times i go i get the car with added problems in it scratches / lost of screws /total dashboard is spoiled.......
                                truly sir i need some help i am not able to maintain this car it is creating many mental tensions for me and i cant bare it any more
                                800cc cars are overtaking my car and this is 1200cc
                                and sir the main thing is i got 63 bhp in invoice

--G.Mohan
                                ([protected])
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                This is abolutely ciorrect. also the Chevy poeple are aware of these and are not doing anything to solve the existing customers problems! WANT A SHAME
                                I am from chandigarh. I am also facing the same problem i.e. I need to change the gear even the speed is more than the capacity o[censored]sing that gear. Also I find the same experience while moving on hilly area (with little slope), even by reducing the gear, I am not able to pick up / mainitaining the same speed. Sometimes I have to reach to the first gear. Once AC is ON then it becomes worst conditions.
                                Same thing i am facing, you are right that demo veichle is awesome. There is problem with gear, pickup when AC is on etc... Even chevy people also knows about these issue but they do nothing to solve it. such a Shame for GN motors. I never suggest to any buddy to purchase this. They talk about warranty but never provides. You have to pay each and every time for this.

I own a Chevrolet Spark (2008 model) with registration number MH03AM8802. My car is under the Chevrolet cashless maintenance offer, whereby any normal repair and maintenance (except accident, of course) is to be taken care of by Chevrolet, within 45,000 kms/ 3 years. My car has run for about 26,000 kms.

Around end of March / begining of April 2010, I noticed a noise while normal braking. Concerned, I brought this to the attention of the Service Engineer at S C Auto Corporation, Thane while giving my car for its regular and due servicing on 24th April 2010. The Service Centre kept the car for two days and after reportedly cleaning the brake disc and associated systems gave the car back to me and told me that there was no problem whatsoever with the brake and disc and it was "as good as new". I hardly drove a kilometer from the Service Centre that the noise started to come again. Worried, I again reported the same to the Service Engineer at S C Auto. My car was arranged to be picked up from my office on 2nd May 2010 and again after keeping the car for another two days, the engineers at Service Centre were not able to find out and correct the problem. I was handed over the car after minor adjustments and cleaning of the brakes.

While taking delivery, I tested the car with the service engineers. Though they claimed to have solved the problem, however, I was not fully convinced. Nevertheless, relying on service engineers advice I took back the car, to realize soon that the problem was not sorted out. After a few days I decided that I should get the issue sorted out and on a call from the executive from S C Auto I registered my complaint regarding non-resolution of brake noise. I again gave the car to the Service Centre on 27th May 2010, who called me the next day i.e. 28th May 2010, and told me that the ball bearing of the front brakes have been damaged. They also stated that while the ball bearings of the brake were under warranty and they would be changed without charging me, however, there were marks on the disc brakes, which would have to be skimmed and I would have to pay Rs 1000/- for the same. On enquiring about the cause of these marks on the disc, the service engineer replied that they were caused due to damage in the ball bearing. I tried
                                  to argue out with the engineer that I should not be liable to pay anything for the disc brake as the fault completely was with them as they were not able to locate the fault during the first service and the damage to the brake disc was solely on account of negligence on their part. Further, the skimming of the disc would reduce the life of the brakes, which would force me to replace the disc much sooner than would have otherwise been required, had the disc not been skimmed. Please note that this is the very same brake disc which, as per the service engineer, were in "as good as new condition" the very first time the problem was reported, which is just about a month back. I request that the disc brake should be changed immediately, instead of skimming, as the fault completely lies with the service center for not detecting the problem in the first instance. For some reason, if that is not possible, I should at least not be charged for something which has worsened because of the fault of the Chevrolet service engineers.

I would also like to complain about the lackadaisical and irresponsible approach of the service centre towards the problem, especially since the brake is an extremely critical component of the car and usually the first and most important safety feature. Further, I have been forced to give my car to the service center thrice already for resolving this problem and every time they have kept it for 2-3 days, causing me inconvenience and extra expenses in my office and personal travel, which would have been avoided had a thorough job been done in the first instance. This third time, the car has been at the service center for a week now. In fact, I should also be reimbursed the additional travel costs that we have had to incur every time the car has gone to the service center, which aggregate to around Rs 5000/-

The response of GM has been pathetic, to say the least. I spoke to the GM Customer Care on 29th May 2010 morning, who, after taking down my complaint, had promised to send a complaint reference number
                                  to my mobile within a few minutes. However, till date, even after 4 days, I have not received any reference number. I had also written an email to gmi.[protected]@gm.com on 29th May. I have receive the following reply on 31st May:
                                  "We have gone through the contents of your e-mail and understand your concern, since the matter need to be investigated in regard to your feedback, our enfranchised dealership M/s SC Auto
                                  Corporation, Thane is being requested for assistance & clarification on the matter. We are also advising Service Manager of M/s SC Auto Corporation to provide you necessary possible assistance in the matter."

After this, I have been waiting for the past 3 days for any further communication/ resolution from GM/ SC Auto, but none is forthcoming. Meanwhile, SC Auto Corporation is telling me that the car is ready; I should pay Rs 1100/- and take the car. It's not really a matter of money since 1100/- is not a large sum; it is a question of owning up responsibility. I wish that GM take up this matter seriously and the service center be pulled up for shoddy service. Only when the car went to SC Auto for a third time, they looked at it seriously since, as per their own admission, they would be questioned by GM why this car came for a third time within a span of one month and why the problem was not resolved. They are really not bothered about giving proper service; only finishing off the job with least efforts on their part.

I had expected GM to do something about it; but they seem as bad as their service center. They have a long response time and are just not bothered about the inconvenience caused to owners. I now realise that the cashless maintenance offer is a sham, since they will find out ways to extract money from the customer and my brake problem is just one them. Also, the fact that the ball bearings broke within 2 years of purchasing the car, points to poor quality of components used by GM.

I would request senior officials at GM to take up the issue for early resolution, since this is just not expected of a international company like General Motors.

Kshma Lal

Chevvy Spark — Non Delivery & Poor Customer service

I write this complaint with great concern to inform about the harassment and serious problems faced by me from your dealership in Trivandrum. I booked a Spark LT (Cashmere) on 18.10.07 at Deedi Automobiles, Trivandrum and remitted the full value of the car on 02.11.07. The sales team at the showroom promised me that the vehicle can be delivered with in maximum of 10 days and so with this promise only I remitted the full value after availing a bank loan. On this promise I sold my existing vehicle on 20.10.07 and is waiting for delivery still now.

Through e-mails I raised my complaint with GM office and I used to get a reply that the vehicle will be delivered at the earliest on first come first serve basis. I was also informed that the Sales Manager of the dealership would contact me to keep me posted regarding the progress of vehicle delivery. When I approached the dealership in the month of November 07, it was informed that I am 4th in the waiting list and vehicle will be delivered in the first lot itself. However till today none of the sales staff from the dealership contacted me after remitting the full value. In fact I used to contact them very frequently and but the response received from the sales staff was very poor. GM New Delhi informed me on 18.12.07 that they can deliver the vehicle by the end of January 2008 and on approaching the dealership, the sales team at dealership humiliated me by telling false details. Many promises were given on delivery dates and when I contact on those dates they will tell me another date. They are making me to run to pillar to post, with out any fruitful results. Can somebody help me.

car, spark — poor customer services

sir
                                  i have purchased cheverle spark from general motors kannur in aug.2010.
                                  it is alredy reported the complaints regarding the performance of the vehicle to the sales executive, mr dinil and shameer.
                                  the complaints are
                                  poor performance of center lock system
                                  sound in engine suspension
                                  complaints in ac
                                  cmplaints in parking light
                                  regarding certain nuts etc
                                  now they r not ready to attend the problem by stating that complaints are not registered erlier
                                  I had a very bad experience from SC Auto.
                                  I sent my spark for repair after it was hit from front to SC Auto.
                                  The Front Right Side was damaged but not ruptured.
                                  Still SC Auto took exact 2 months i.e. 60 days to repair.
                                  Always I have to Contact them for the status of the car.
                                  When one month was over One of the Service Advisor Mr Abbas was giving me false information that he will deliver my car within a week. I was literally Pissed off by him as he was not even ready to pick up my phone on his cell. Also I tried to contact at his office but he was not ready to take the call saying he is in meeting.
                                  When i visited the workshop he gave me the reason that the Axle is damage and Chevrolet is out of stock. And as per him chevrolet took 1 month to deliver the Axle.( As per him Sc Auto has ordered the part well in advance but chevrolet was out of stock) It was unimaginable that the company like chevrolet dont have an important part as Axle in stock.
                                  Finally I contacted at the head office of GM from where I got the no. of VP of Sales& Service of this region. Even after contacting him I have to keep a personal follow up with the SC Auto . And finally I got my car back after 2weeks after having chat with VP of Western Region.

In fact because of this poor service of Chevrolet I will recommend every one not to go for any of the Chevrolet Car and even if you go for it unfortunately avoid SC Auto of Thane.

Its my humble request to all of you .. please please please dont chose SC Auto .

Pramod

Very recently, Ive brought a Chevrolet Spark for my Wife. I must Say this is a wonderful car on the Road. This is my first experience with Chevy , However I feel few points which will permit me to chose GM going forward are as below.

1. We have brought this car from your Dealer(Auto Vikas-Dwarka), My wife since starting insisted for buying the Mistic blue lake colour As she has been shown a same colour car "beat" due to unavailability of " Spark" for Demonstration.Ive paid premium to buy this colour,However when We collect this car it was a big dissappointment.

2. Secondly We have been offered with some free gifts as an accessories as Spark is celebrating thier 100,000 cars on the road.I was highly dissapointed with freebee's as none them reflect GM's Standards. Ive been offered with filthy brown seat covers which allmost demolished the beige interiors of the Car. On over that the qulaity of JVC stereo was terrible. It looks like Chevy's as just served a formality & made some unhappy customers due to that. Now Ive stories to tell to my known one's As after spending 3.5 lakhs for this car, Despite of great looks & power I stayed unhappy.