Chevrolet India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jul 31, 2022

File a complaint to Chevrolet India

Having problems with Chevrolet India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Chevrolet India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Chevrolet India

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Chevrolet India reviews & complaints page 30

I had purchased a Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LT car from Narbheram Motors, Jamshedpur on 7th. May,2010. I took that car ( JH-05-AC-8884 ) for my first service (Free) to Black Diamond Motors, Dhanbad on 7th November. I told them about the problem that my car has a very low pick-up and while driving the car fails to move properly even putting the full accelerator. They failed to short-out the problem and told me that their sofware for computerised check-up is not functioning. They told me that it will be O.K. and they will call me within seven to ten days. Still now they have not responded and I am suffering for that. I reside in a distance of about 40 km. from that service center and it is a bit expensive to go several times for the same problem repeatedly.
Thanks.
Mr. Supriya Bose.
Mob. [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Aug 13, 2020

As to introduce myself, Me Anthony Sagayam basically from Chennai and now located in Pondicherry serving for The Monthly English Magazine – City Direct as Manager – Business Development. Since my adolescent I had a dream to become a customer of Chevrolet and drive a car of its make. Its because my great grandfather’s and my grandfather used to eulogize Chevrolet so much since they have seen the cars in the early periods (1920’s). Today God has blessed me to buy a car and my first thought was to get it from Chevrolet. I booked the car in my wife’s name (S. Judy Usha Sheila).
    But today I regret, should I have done a better choice? I wonder if the company Chevrolet really monitors the dealers and the kind of service they give to their customers, because I believe customers come into the showroom not because of the dealers rather the company Chevrolet and the kind of treatment any dealer delivers directly impacts the reputation of Chevrolet.
    In Pondicherry, Aakash Auto Private Limited, is where I booked the car and it’s here I’ve got the worst service ever in my experience. Since the day of booking I was asked to visit the showroom so many times to see my car and even today after paying the entire amount the car is not shown yet. Tossing a customer without even delivering any basic respect, should I atleast now not take an initiative to escalate this to higher officials. I believe this is my basic right, but the result again depends upon your initiative towards my pursuit.

Chevrolet Spark — problem in brake application

after driving about 150 to 200 kms continuously i sense a trouble in brakes, that is when i try to apply brake i feel no pressure in brake pedal, it feels like brake failure but after peddling the pedal once, we can feel the pressure and brake also applies normally
      the feeling of brake failure is chilling, pl tell the fault and remedy, i discussed the matter with astavinayaks at kashimira-mumbai but the engineer was...

Chevrolet — Missing Remote

I bought Chevrolet Beat in November'10, LT model which is fully loaded with in built music system. Remote control was missing so I contacted my Chevrolet Sales rep who said that he is not sure if it is included or not and said that he will check and call me back. He did not call so I called after 2 days and again he said that he had not yet confirmed. So I called again after 2-3 days and he said that a remote control is not included....

Once you go through the link in details --it will be crystal clear to you that how i am sufferring just because of the Salt Lake South Police Station.
      Pls click on the URL Link: http://caraccidentharrasment.blogspot.com/
      Second link:http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FRG7LK2223P2ZFMH2RAPOYL5XI/blog/rss

looking for your reply ASAP.

Thx
      Sunit Chaudhuri
      CEO-Chaudhuri Welfare,Ex-IBMer
      [protected],[protected]
      To know more pls type sunit chaudhuri at www.google.com
      Aug 13, 2020
      Pls look into this as person from Dulichand are coming to my resident now, and harrassing me and my father for the last service outstanding. The car is purchased in full cash. It was the 3rd service, where the insurance as paid teh amt and some amt are to be paid from my side too. If you read the whole thing--you will understand the real fact that we are bonafide Indian citizen and even Mr. Sunil Jha from Dulichand has send Mr. Pandey to the police station and found that the car is there only still lyting.
      I am a patient of HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & HIGH SUGAR, my father is an old man, retired ex sr.gazetted officer, Dept. of sports and youth services, Govt of West Bengal.
      Coming to cheque bounch episode--howmany time i will have to tell u that pls ready the complete mail in details given below.
      Even tehre was a delay in fund transfer from one bank to another and for that to i was insulted and humilated like anything. I am under medical supervision as i hav nvr seen this days, can't take it anymore. If any goes wrong with me and my fathers health, or status--DULICHAND WILL BE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE-named Sunil Jah, Mr. Pandey and the other person who came was good.why shd i say a badword abt him.
      Moreover, we want to spk with the concern person directly on this and no more this kind of person shd be send to our resident.
      Concern law team/police station markd in the Bcc of this mail pls take this as a note from our end.

Thx sunit Chaudhuri, CEO-"Chaudhuri Welfare", SR.Consultant, Global HR Professional, EX-IBMer
      to know more type only sunit chaudhuri at www.google.com and press enter.

I purchased beat 8 months back and met with an accident 1 month back because of that bonnet,bumper(front),ac compressor and radiator were damaged for restoring these things the service people (kun motors ,rtc cross roads ,Hyderabad) took 24 days and they made incomplete work on 20th days they called me that my car is completed i am very excited to take my car home after 20 days and went to the service station but he ditch on the bonnet was not properly done and the color was not matched so i said take the car again and clear the problem they took the car and cleared the problem with unmatched color for bonnet and bumper(front) with a lot of bubbles i asked the service manager and argued for a little time he says the work is perfect the general manager accepted their mistake but the service manager was arguing with me and asked me to meet him after his job time for beating me i can handle him with police but i don't want to ruin his life .His name is sampath([protected]) the service people over there are behaving like gangsters they are very rude with the customers
        the main thing is after clearing the ditch on the bonnet,even if the color didn't match and full of bubbles i decided to take the car but the made a big and deep scratch on the wheel arch and left side door i just cant imagine this kind of behavior and this type of service .I never expected all these things and i am totally confused and frustrated.I was a big fan of Chevrolet cars but now i hate the brand oh god its disgusting how will u scratch on my vehicle of course they said they will clear the scratch but with unmatched color and lot of bubbles on my car makes me throw my car in to a scrap .I cant use my car with different colors rite
        Aug 13, 2020
        I find all complaints of chevy from south like hyderabad, chennai and faridabad

cant GM concentrate on good service from south dealers like mentioned in above compliant..??
        what a incident...chevy service guy want to beat customer after his job hrs completed
        He(Sampath) should be fired straight a way without considering facts for such bullsh**t reply
        I do feel the same and the service centre at Chennai KLN Motors also not doing their service sincerely. There is no wheel alignment machine available for the past several weeks. thereby it caused me a front Tyre damaged. Further the people are there not responding properly.
        R.Sivachandran, Chennai

ENGINE FAILURE 55000 KM

BEAT DIESAL PURCHASE FROM TRIUMPH MOTOR, JAIPUR RJ 14 CP 5770 PUR. DATE 26/04/2012 AFTER 55000KM RUN ENGINE FAILURE FROM 34 DAYS AT SERVICE CENTER, VKI JAIPUR TILL DATE NO ASSURENCE FROM PARENT COMPANY SIDE

Beat base model

I purchased beat base model two years back and i asked them to change manual windows to power windows.
        Now my power windows are not working and I wanted to put back my Manual windows which the company did not handed over to me .
        Now when i asked they are refusing to hand over.
        Please help me what to do.

Dear cervolet india
          We have following worst experience regarding your service network
          1) You do not have any centralized service complaint system where your customer may complain regarding your dealer service complaint.
          2) Even your sales office in Gujarat and Gurgaon are non-responding no mentioned on your cervolet website India are non-answering.
          3) I felt cheated with your one of dealer Megha Auto Lucknow I had given my spark UP32 DE -0615 for repair of front suspension .
          4) Lovely they remove some scratches from driver side and make handsome charges from my insurance company on cashless bases
          5) Wonderful they told me that problem that maintaining front wheel suspension is not covered in insurance I had to higher amount to repair that what they have claimed from my insurance company
          6) I think we could not have such great cheater in this universe who claim that they offer cashless repair for three year and wilfully charged insurance company and not complete desire reaper in vehicle so they can milk there customer for service.
          Regret to say such big name GM Motors is behaving like pickpockets in service of their cars.

vinay shukla
          Aug 13, 2020
          this is about AUTO VIKAS in MOTI NAGAR NEW DELHI is not servicing my steering wheel problem properly and this was for the second time the car went to them for the same problem but still the problem persists and when the concerned person was told to change the problematic part the answer that he gave was that "i will adjust it a little bit then it might work properly". i am having lot of problem with this thing every time i steer my steering wheel then there is a very annoying sound coming from the left wheel. i request you to please look very seriously to this matter because i don't want to wait till my steering column is damaged completely

thanks & regards
          kunal mehra
          Bhopal,
          Dated 1/8/2011

The Competent Authority,
          Chevrolet

I introduce myself as TKR Pillai, owner of a Chevrolet Spark LT Car bearing Engine No. B[protected]KC2, chassis No MA6MFBB1BBT091919. The vehicle was purchased from M/s Varenyam Motorcar, Jhinsi, Bhopal on 27/3/2011.

This letter is being written to express my displeasure on the problems faced due to the purchase of a sporty kit by spending an amount of Rs. 15000/. Actually, one model spark car, fitted with sporty kit displayed in the show room, attracted me to think on this line. The show room authorities also gave the details of accessories, including the sporty kit, available with them and explained its usefulness. The other day I reached the show room to buy a new sporty kit. New one was not available in the stock and as such they removed the spotty kit which was fitted in the display vehicle and pasted in my vehicle. Since there was no provision for solid fitting, the kit fitted onto the body of the car started detaching and getting hanged within a week time.

More over, a part of the kit pasted in the front side crushed just due to a very light touch on a small wall while parking the vehicle, which got repaired from the company work shop with a cost of around Rs. 1000. Subsequently, the right & left side fittings of the kit damaged and fell on the road a number of times, most of it happened while riding the vehicle on the road with potholes. These have also been got repaired from the company work shop. In this way by now I have spent around Rs. 4000 for the repair of the sporty kit.

In my opinion this has happened due to the following reasons:

1. No solid fitting method of the kit on the car is provided. The kit pasted with some solution (Gum) is not a permanent remedy as the same getting detached as and when water falls on its.

2. The material used for the manufacture of the kit is so light which gets smashed and even becomes powder-some for a small collision or when encountering potholes on the road.

Sir, I expected the accessories sold through your show rooms will have equal quality that of your cars. Thus without going for a second thought I decided to purchase the sporty kit & got fitted on my car. Thus, Chevrolet can not deny the responsibilities of the distress I faced and losses of time and money suffered only for the reason that I purchased a sporty kit, prescribed to fit in the spark cars by the company.

I earnestly request you to please take a suitable decision to compensate the aforesaid losses to me. A favorable action is requested please.

With regards

TKR Pillai
          Mob. No. [protected]
          e-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Chevrolet Beat is not a car to be bought

The 'Mounting' of my 5 month old Chevrolet Beat just broke while driving. This resulted in the engine dangling in the compartment. What is even more ironic is the fact that my car was serviced just almost a week before the breakdown occurred.

Coupled with this, was the even worse customer service provided over the phone. I could not get a representative the first three times when I called; in the fourth attempt the rep instead of trying to give me a solution told me that even the closest service station from where my car broke down was just 2 KMs away it would take 45 mins to an hour before anyone would reach me.

Whats even worse is the fact that before rendering any service, I was being told to pay for 'Crane charges", "the hourly charges of the mechanic" plus the fault in the car, that would cost extra. All these charges, despite the fact the car is still in the warranty period.

Eventually when I finally managed to get it towed to the actual service station in Faridabad I was told it would take 7-8 days before the car can be fixed because the part which has broken will be coming from Pune.

7 days hence when I called the service station rep (Who was looking after my car) told me that I could pick up the car, the next day positively between 5 - 5:30 PM.

Even the next day, despite confirming the delivery time twice from the same rep; it was really disgusting, after reaching the service station that it would still take an indefinite period before the car is fixed.

This was really irritating and the worst part was the attitude of one 'Mr Pathak' who happens to be a senior person at the service station.

Mr Pathak in complete arrogance implied & challenged that it is not due to technical reasons that a car breaks down and that, we have a no of reasons we can give, to prove that the car did not break down due to our pathetic service or substandard quality of the parts.

It is out of sheer despair that I am writing this complaint; owing to the terrible quality of the product, extremely bad customer service and extremely rude & arrogant behavior of the people working in the Regent Service Center in Faridabad.

I strongly urge all Chevrolet Car owners and all those who are even planning to buy a Chevrolet car to please get rid off your existing Chevrolets and never to buy a Chevrolet vehicle, since you never know what might break down while driving. Risking your life on such a vehicle is not a wise move.

Chevrolet — poor quality product

(mailed to Chevrolet on 11/11/09)

To

The Manager

General Motors.

Subject: Repeated Trouble caused by ‘U-VA Car No HR 51 X 8787.

I thought to be a proud owner of my Chevrolet ‘UVA’. When I took the decision on 27th Oct 2008 amid all existing competitor & options available in the market. But that has ended with a bitter and disaster experience. I have under gone.

You are requested to read the events of my experience carefully and guide what shall a customer do in such terrible situation..

(1) Since the first service it started troubling me. The clutch was not smooth so as the gear shifting and the same has not been solved yet despite 3 service and repeated complaints.

(2) Even after regular services and complaints. I again complained about the same and it was done again just to find the same effect without any improvement.

(3) Status till date:- clutch problem and gear shifting very rough and makes noise.

(4) Tyres got ‘Tear off’ not because of inferior tyre may be designing fault.( to prove the above attaching the test report done by Good Year the Cleary states the there is no fault in tyres.

(5) The sound of Tyres, when driving is so loud that one can listen to the echo of it inside the car

(6) Sir, all the services were done timely and every time the complain was lodged but to my mental agony. It is still the same where it started.

The following is the details of the services.

KM Date

1st Service 947 25/11/2008

2nd Service 4726 03/03/2009

3rd Service 9646 13/06/2009

Good Year Test 13260km 17/08/2009

And to add to the vows the dealership service at ‘Regent Automobiles’ Mathura Road, Faridabad has contributed a lot to my mental agony. And I am disappointed to see that the reputed co. like your’s does not maintain strict dealership norms to satisfy It’s customers. Every time I complained about the fulfillment but no action has been taken. Moreover my car received scratch marks twice while at service.

Further more, it has been around 45 days that I have been saying to them rectify the tyres and receiving just assurance that they would call me over the phone but till date I have been waiting for their phone call.

Sir, all these events are causing a great harassment tome and my family as every now and then I am facing this problem.

One thing that I do not want to belive is whether a world known to like Chevrolet can produce such a car or this is the piece of car that has caused so much pain to your customer!!!. I think and believe that the later statement is correct because such blunders can not be expected from a globally known and recognized co.

You are therefore requested to pay attention to all the above at priority and let me have the feeling of driving a true Chevrolet UVA with the same trust, When I took the decision to own it.

Not anticipating a cold response.

Truly yours

Rajan Muthreja

Car No HR 51 X 8787

Color: Platinum Silver.

Date of Purchase: 27/10/2008

Contact No. [protected]

general motors — Poor service and arrogant behaviour

I gave car for servicing in Nanavati showroom of chevrolet, the behaviour of service advisor was very arrogant and also this was third time that i had to go to theis service center in a months time. car was not serviced properly and the faults were not hightlighted while making delivery of the car. Also for all type of faults the have one common suggestion leave the car in garage and we will tell you later.
            Also the service advisor(Munaf ahmed) was talking to me in such a way that i am his servant wrking in his office. Despite being in the service industry he did not had etiquettes to talk with the customer

Chevrolet Beat — Poor service and non responsible behavior

I had been purchased Chevy beat LT model 6 months before from athrava motors, udaipur, rajasthan, india. I am not satisfied with the service they provide me. Every next month i have to get my car back to service center. It is mistrey for me what kind of service they provide, out of 30 days my car stays in service center for 10 days no matter how big or small issue is. Every time i am paying for the labour charges and other things now tell me where is the warranty stands for.
            I am not satisfied with the service and the way they response. Kindly guide me what action i can take. I don't want to wast my time and money any more on this.
            Till date i have spent more then 60,000 on service of car.
            Current issue is its not take power. Its 2nd day that car at service center and the issue is still not clear to engg. Is this the new issue out of blue moon or they are not capalbe of tracing this.
            If it is possible to take my money back guide me for this, because this is the worst investment i ever did.
            Dear Mr. Joyjeet,

Please provide us with your contact details at chevy.[protected]@gmail.com so that we can look into the matter.

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia
            i was buy a new beat 1.2ps in octomber month.my car wheel rim got damage i talk with dealer sale manager for replace in warranty but he refuse me that he cant change in warranty.i think it must be change in warranty because of just 2 month before bought the car.please reply what will do?

general motors — poor service & bad attitude

Respected sir,
            I Rajeev Kashyap owner of CHEVROLET AVEO LS with RC no. 0081765 and car no.UP 27 J 5850 issued in the name of my mother SMT. NEELAM KASHYAP is quite fetup with the service provided by
            your lucknow frenchie . i have been go there for number of time visit for rpm check but the proper equipement for that is not there because the equipement is not repaire by the frenchie. they do from the laptop in which the software of aveo is absent the use spark software for adusting the rpm. Now the problem
            occure of cluch plate . one more think i have to tell u the i purchase the accleator wire from the on special requesrt t gm of the company. but the provid me the spark . when i came back to them they say onec the meterial sold it will be no return.i told him i ask for aveo u provid me wrong but he do not listen so i throw
            the wire on his counter and say do not give me back the money also it oki for me because 170 rs is not more fore me but my goodwill.
            please responce me as soon as possible otherwise i m going to consumer forum
            thanking you
            rajeev kashyap
            [protected]@gmail.com
            I am anoop kumar, have recently buyed your chevrolet Beat on March 2012 having registration number HR 36R 9592, I would like to lodge complain regarding Poor service of my car at Vardman Auto rewari.

Only two months i have enjoyed my car and after that i was oversheded by millions of issues ( my honeymoon period with my sweet car will get ended in between) .

i am fedup with the treatment i got after buying car. there is lot of difference in the behaviour of chevrolet representative before and after buying car. There are lot of promises regarding services and performance of Beat . but after buying i met TONS of problem and there is nobody to take care of that.

my car is just parked in my home garage for the last two months due to lack of service from your side. There is long list of problem in my car but VARDMAN AUTO have raised their hands off as they ar unableto resolve the same.

I am done with two free service and one paid service ( while chevrolet claims that there is no charges for first 3 years, but i have to pay only after 4 months) .

There is long list of issue which i have faced but here i am mentioning few major ones, which i came across while servicing my car at VARDMAN AUTO.

1) Engine Oil Missing : every time i have visited service centre, Vardman Auto is not having Engine oil in their stock . they took one complete day to arrange engine oil, hence we have to give them two complete day for servicing, one day for them to arrange engine oil, second day to do servicing. HOLY CRAP !!!

if any spares are required ... then for sure they need time in MONTHS...

2) Vardman Auto is also missing basic amenities like genset, CAR WASHING, During my all three visits, they are not able to wash my car .Every time they are having problem like water motor not functioning well, no electricity, no gensets etc. i have to pay extra from my pocket everytime to get my car washed from outside.

3) Mechanic present in VARDMAN auto not technically fit. there competence level are very low. ( extremely poor), On all services Technicians have themselves created many other problems which are not present before.

Practical examples which i have faced :

(i) During first service, when i turn ignition on, my power steering stop working, there are other visuals lamps also shown in meter, after my complain their GM Mr Vinay Malhotra has called several other technicians to look upon, they took one more day to fix it up and admits their faults.

(ii) During second service : technician have again created problem with engine oil lamp, which was fixed at later stage

(iii) During third service ( PAID ONE) they have done with servicing and not able to diagnose poblem with Engine Oil chamber. when i switch on ignition, i saw engine oil lamp and after my complain the technicians have examined the car and found problem in Engine OIL Chamber.

Now secong long phase of problem started due to non availability of spare part at VARDMAN Auto .Rewari. TWO MONTHS have been passed since my car is taking rest at my home garage as you guys are not able to provide me spare part. i use to visit VARDMAN AUTO daily during first week to enquire about spare parts, and then on ODD days .Later on phone calls. i am in continous touch with them, but there is no update .

still they are on same stage.

TILL DATE THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO ARRANGE SPARE PARTS.

Now tell me : what should i do of your car, should i throw in garbage or should i ask KABADI WALA to take it OFF.

Let me know, if you are having any answer of my mail, i would like to elcalate this issue to higher authorities, so please mail me back their contact number and email ID's.

or otherwise i have to knock consumer court and media ( as i am also working in dainik jagran).

Hope you take care of all my issues and get my problem fixed up soon.

Thanks & Regards

Anoop Yadav
            Mob:-- [protected]

I have booked a new chevrolet spark from analysis motors bareilly on 29/09/2010 by giving 21000/-rs. by cheque and they mentioned in the booking reciept that they will give us the following accesories in the total cost 380000/Rs.
              1.Matting
              2.Seat cover
              3.Car cover
              4.MP-3 player

Ajay Sharma
              Aug 13, 2020
              I have bought a Chevrolet Spark on 28th January 2010. The dealer charges me Rs 6500 for loan approving fee. But when the statement come through bank which was only[protected]. So I got surprised, I asked dealer to refund the balance amt with application.

But after lots of follow up dealer is not agree. Very Poor responce from dealer. Pls tell me where should i complaint.

Also the dealer has given me local stero instead of Company fitted good stero.
              Puneet
              M [protected]

Chevrolet Spark — forgery

1.Matting
              2.Seat cover
              3.Car cover
              4.MP-3 player

and moreover they were publishing regular advertisement in the newspaper i.e.Amar ujala & Hindustan that they will give a gold coin on each and every delivery of weight 2gm which cars will be booked between 24th september to 29th september so as per booking date we were entitled for the coin and in addition they have clearly mentioned in the booking reciept that they will give us every scheme till the date of delivery but when we went for taking the delivery of car they have neither gave us the Mp-3 Player nor the gold coin and even when we asked and showed them the booking reciept they misbehaved with us ,In this context we mailed to the chevrolet company but they have responded after two days and mark a copy to sales manager to assist me but after 7 days no sales manager has contacted me even they are threatening me to withdraw my complaint.
              Chavrolet people are not bothered about business and customers
              Dear Mr. Sharma,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. We hope that your concern/ have received the gold coin and are now satisfied. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

The bhubaneswar dealer of chevrolet beat is giving very poor services to its customers as being the only dealer in orissa. monopoly and poor communication is being rendered. cars are not serviced properly. the free check ups are not satisfactory....

I purchased a chevrolet spark car on[protected] from Black Diamond agency in Dhanbad by invoice no.-R00169.But with due regret I have to inform to you that by[protected] my car is having electrical and starting problem,due to which I am unable to use my vehicle.
                I am hereby requesting you to kindly look in to the matter asap.
                PRODUCT DETAILS:
                Vehicle model-SPARK PS
                Engine no.-B10S1527163KC2
                VIN-MA6MF481DAT058426
                Dear Mr. Chaubey,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. We hope that your concerns have been addressed and you are now satisfied. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

Few days back I booked a new Chevrolet Beat (Base model) with booking amount of Rs. 2000/- on a company receipt. Due to some reasons I could not mature my bank car loan for now. It will mature after 3-4 months.

I ask Mr. Kapil (Mgr. Padam Motors , Patiala) to refund my booking amount for the time, but he refused to do so by saying that this is company rules not to refund the booking amount. As I am planning to buy this after 3-4 months, could it be possible to adjust this amount when I buy this product.

Pl clear me that is it a company policy or not.

This is my second reminder after 4 days. Till yet I havent receive any reply from your side for my first complaint.

Kanwaljit Singh
                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  Dear Mr. Sir,

We thank you for highlighting these issues and giving us an opportunity to serve you better. We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused and hope our people have been helpful in solving the issue. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Join Chevrolet India on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chevroletindia

I had bought a spark from Chevrolet dealer Bharti Automobiles, Which closed down some time back. New Dealer was appointed named Ashtavinayak Automobile. I had given for service my spark for 29000 km on 1st sept'10. I regret to say that same problems we not solved properly like noise from brakes, shock absorber , suspension etc. so i gave it back on 5th October'10 to solve the same, I got my car back on the same day from them assuring me that the work is done properly.
                    To my disgust on 6th October'10 when i start my car it won't , even the ignition light was not cm on.
                    So I called up to them, the said maybe the battery is down, so i called my local battery shop and asked them to check the battery , to my horror the battery did not contain any acid water.& he tried to recharge the battery,the batterry could not be charged and had gone faulty. Now who is responsible to check this battery acid water level?.
                    It should have been done by ashtavinayak on my service date of 1st Sept'10 .

On telling the manager of Ashtavinayak Mr. Deepak & Abhay did not respond to me for 1 more day and latter on 8th Oct '10 they tell me they cannot do anything about it?

For no fault of mine i had to pay for a brand new battery of Rs.3500/=

After doing this how can i trust them with my car for my balance work left which they have as such not completed yet?

And my car is not yet completed 3 years service warranty that is claimed by Chevrolet.

Hope Some Senior Manager Listens to my problem and solves the problems!
                    CHEVROLET may lose clients if they do not have proper after sales service centers in india , Which is the key point in their Advertisements.
                    Amol Dalal

I
                    Aug 13, 2020

chevrolet spark car — bad maintenance

gallopase motor, rajkot ( authorised service station ) is not providing good regular service to consumer (10 in every service they send back car with empty fuel tank ( only for 14 km to & fro journey ) (2) they charged rs 90 for dom-lamp replacement within 1 year warrenty (3) they don't pick-up send return-back car on-time (4) they are not properly answering on phones

my self dildar singh and i m owner of chevrolet cruze ltz ,registration number CH O1 AC 8497....got from dynamic motors,chandigarh............

i just want to inform u that ur car i mean cruze is not good car as i got on 17 may 2010,till now i m facing number of problems...they are:---
                      1.leakage of shocker
                      2.dent from service center dynamic motors,chandigarh
                      3.bs 3 model wuth saying bs4
                      4.turbo pipe displaced
                      5.baking problem
                      6.alignment problem
                      7.noise in interior
                      8.while servicing from dynamic motor got dent on right panel..
                      9.ac vent problem that is still need replacement
                      10.right vent displacing outward
                      11.while using brakes steering tilts

plz help me by solving my issue,i m fed up with chevrolet

Chevrolet Beat — false accessories-roof rails fitted on new vehicle

Name:Abraham .K.J.
                        Kodiparambil House,
                        S-Chellanam.p.o.
                        Cochin-682008
                        Kerala.

I brought Chevrolet Beat from Ernakulam dealers in Kerala - Geeyem Motors ( p ) LTD on [protected].The roof rail that has been fitted on my car is stikking type roof rail.The dealers promised me the roof rail of the Chevrolet Beat LT model when I gave the advance amount for my car-...

I purchased spark sports model from gopinathji agency on 15th october 2009(registration no. GJ 16 AJ 5228). I give my car for service on 30/9/2010, which was third free service. after checking service engineer found problem in clutch plate he suggest me to replace the same and also says that it was still in warranty period, so for procedure it will take 2 days. but when car completed the service engineer call me that clutch plat are not covered in warranty and it will charged Rs. 2702/- for the same.
                        Dear Mr. Shah,

Chevrolet Spark — spare parts not available

This is regarding extremely poor service provided by chevrolet. 2 yrs back i bought SPARK LS model(RJ 14 CF 4O99). Its silencer pipe got damaged .Its been more than 4 months i have been asking them to replace it but in vain. Everytime i ask for it and they have the same pathetic answer that ITS OUT OF STOCK. I fail to understand why do they produce such cars for which they cannot get the spare parts .

Also there is only 1...
                          after 1st servies petrol milage was not good before 1st servies it gives 19 to 20 km/l in long drive now its giving 15km/l and tha wipers are not cleaning glass clearly. and door locks are not working properly....

I am a resident of Lucknow and wanted to buy Chevrolet Aveo (LTO with ABS) however I have had a horrible experience with Megha Auto Dealer in Lucknow.

The dealer was quick to take my booking on 25th July, and promised to deliver the car on 2nd August. However only after a few days he started trying to sell lower models too me. I told him clearly that I want the top model only. To which he told me that ABS is a useless service. He had 3 cars ready with him in the lower models and one top model in a color that I did not want. He kept trying to force sell random options to me.

The dealer even said that GM will be able to deliver the same car in Linen Beige or Sandrift Grey colors only after 4 Months, and that GM produces only limited quantities of Aveo and even fewer of its top model.

I had no option but to cancel the booking and I went to Cross Road Motor in Kanpur, who has promised to deliver the car at least but has equally bad customer service and has failed to meet the timelines so far. I am still waiting for my car.

My complaint how ever is for the money refund from Megha Auto in Lucknow. I have given them a booking amount on 25th July. I canceled the booking on 18th August. Till date I have not been refunded, instead, the sales person gives me stupid excuses every time.

I am really disgusted by the quality of customer service, and request your help on this please.

Chevrolet — Horrible Servicing of car

My Optra has been with your authorized service centre in Mumbai (Ashtivinayak Motors) for repairs for the last 1 month. The guys there do not reply to calls or SMS. There is no update received from then on when the delivery of the repaired car will happen. The only thing call I have received from them is telling me that the initial bill of Rs 10,000 has increased to Rs 40,000.

I am simply disgusted with the service levels provided. I have 3 Optra's in my family & was always a Chevy fan, but now I will ensure all these 3 cars are sold off & never in my life will I buy a GM product again.

Calls to the central help desk are useless. When I complained saying the authorized service centre is not helping, they said they would resolve it within 24 hours. When I called them again after 2 days since I did not get a call, they politely gave me the no of the service centre again & said only the service centre can help you & they cannot do anything...!!!

At the end of the month, I still dont know if I will ever get my card back or not....

Expect a call back & resolution to this. I can be reached on [protected]

Application for change of assembled vehicle being the deficiency in service on behalf of General Motors India Private Limited, in the alternative to change the defective parts i.e. sensor, Shock absorbers, the Respondents be directed to pay a sum of Rupees 5 Lakhs as damages for causing metal and physical harassment to the petitioner, in case the vehicle is not replaced by them.

1. That my client had purchased a Chevrolet Optra Magnum car LT-3.0, bearing Engine No. Z[protected]K and chassis no HJO6826 from your dealer M/s Padam Motors, Rajpura Road Patiala on 30 April 2009 and used the vehicle according to terms and conditions of the company.
                            2. That but to the surprise of my client when he went to dealer for the third service of car which was agreed to be a free service my client after service noted that a red signal of balloon has appeared on the dashboard where emergency signs are displayed regarding electronic failure. My client inquired from the servicing manager why this sign has appeared and what does it indicate? Then he told my client that a small electronic part had got damaged that may have damaged due to moisture or intake of water in that part. But that part was shown to be very high upon the engine side where water can only reach if the entire car is dipped in a pound of water. My client insisted them to change the damaged part but he came to know that this component is not covered by any warranty or guaranty because the component is damaged due to moisture or by the intake of water. On the other hand they demanded a sum of Rupees 15000/- to replace that part from the pocket of my client but the dealer party refused to change the damaged part by saying that this part is not covered by guarantee. It is worth mentioning here that in the northern part of India, especially in Punjab and Haryana states, no monsoon rain yet started and the entire area is going to be drought affected area upto now. There has not been a widespread monsoon or pre monsoon rain. Therefore question does not arise regarding the dipping of entire car in the water. So the pretext of the car dealer that this part is damaged due to water or moisture is quietly baseless.
                            3. That if my client had not observed timely the light regarding the damaged part and remained driving the car, supposing it to be okay than this could have resulted in the life of my client and his family, as that component controls the opening of the safety balloon. If he had not changed this component, than it can be more dangerous in coming time. If my client met with an accident than the safety balloon will not work due to that damaged component and he could have lost his life or the life of his family.
                            4. That after two days my client noted that the speedometer of car is not working and again he complaint about it, but the service manager told him that the component which operates the speedometer now it is damaged and have to be replaced, but we have not it in our stock so minimum 1 month is required to change that component.
                            5. That the dealer of the company makes false excuse and continually harass the complainant. On ____________ again complainant went to Sangrur dealer to get the service of the car. After check-up the foreman told him that the rear shock observers are leaked and we have to change with new one. When complainant enquire about the warranty of the shock observers, he came to know that it is true that these components are covered by the guarantee on two conditions first one is the vehicle has not covered 50,000/- Kilometres or date of purchase of vehicle is not more than 2 years. Both the conditions are applicable in case of complainant but still the dealer declined to change the shocker of the car under the pretext that the complainant have missed the service of the vehicle. The complainant clearly told him that no service of the car is missed except one service which he got from Dynamic Motors, Chandigarh which is also a registered dealer of the General Motors. But they refused to change the damaged shockers. At last, complainant told them to change with new one and gave payment of Rupees 7000/- from his pocket.
                            6. That the dealers both Sangrur and Patiala are making fool and try to hide the terms and conditions of the company in favour of the customers. Which is not a fair practice?

8. That from the above mentioned bundle of facts it clearly establishes that my client has been delivered an assembled piece. Which was not worth motor able on the road immediate change of car of my client is required, so that he may enjoy the worth of his hard earned money.
                            9. That this clearly amounts to the deficiency in service by the G. M. Motors India Private Limited through its dealer Padam Motors Rajpura Road Patiala.
                            10. That my client purchased this car after seeing an interview of the MD G. M. Motors America that though Chevrolet is going huge economic crises but we will not allow our customers in India to suffer due to the lack of spare parts of the cars launched in India by our Company and our company wants to launch a new car within few months in India.
                            11. That this amounts to serious deficiency in service of the company my client has only driven the car not more than 10000 Kilometres’ so immediate replacement of the piece is required forthwith, failing which my client will be at liberty to claim compensation regarding the deficiency in service and mental and physical harassment suffered by him who is a professional legal practitioner;.

It is therefore, respectfully submitted that the piece delivered to my client may kindly be replaced within 10 days from the receipt of this notice, otherwise serious legal action will be taken against the company as well as its dealer, you will have to pay the entire expenses incurred by my client upon such litigation which will be started at the initiation of your side.

Dated 29/8/2010 Padam Paul