Chevrolet India Customer Care
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Chevrolet India Customer Care

Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

Facebook
Block B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate, District Panchmahals
Halol
Panchmahal District
Gujarat

Fax:
Fax:

Chevrolet Marketing Office
Chevrolet Sales India Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor, Plot Number 15, Sector-32, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India

Regional Customer Care
Pune: +91 20 3030 8080
Delhi: +91 11 3030 8080
Kolkata: +91 33 3030 8080
Gurgaon: +91 24 3030 8080
Mumbai: +91 22 3030 8080
Jaipur: +91 41 3030 8080

Bad

Chevrolet India related photos (160)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Chevrolet India Complaints & Reviews

vijaya rao
To whom soever it may Concern !!

I purchased Spark from Orange Motors, ( Hyderabad) and I wanted the delivery on 14th Feb, So I paid the money in cash and thru DD.

The worst part is they delivered the vehicle at 10 Pm and I opted Grey Color .. However the bumper color was not matching with the body color when I checked it in morning.

I called the executive and asked him.. he gave a foolish answer " saying when you come for re-assurance at 1000 Kms, they will rectify the problem ! I agreed for that !

Next Blunder is I wanted to go for the registration by myself.. as I was opting for a number ! I paid the DD for the number and took the vehicle to RTA, However the RTA simply rejected my papers saying " The Chassis number of my vehicle is not the same which is mentioned in Temporary RC.

I called the Agent ( Mr. Syed) again, he said : "Hand over the vehicle to me I will do the complete process".

Now I really don't understand how is he going to manage the RTA.

So on 9th April I gave my Vehicle to Orange Motors. ( I asked them to change the bumper color as promised earlier with my registration).

From then, I am calling them everyday for my vehicle..... The executive says" I will handle everything" and the driver is not available in the showroom to get the vehicle from Service center.

On 13th April.. he said I am out of the office.. please call my Manager.

I called his manager, He said he is out of the office.. he will call me when he goes back.

When I came to book my vehicle.. everyone started explaining me about the vehicle.. but after I booked my vehicle.. no one seems to be bothered.

This is the service given to a customer" More over .. I have to run around them to get my booklet for three years service..which they call it as Free servicing. They handed over my Invoice of the vehicle after a month.

I have three vehicles at home.. But I never face any problem with Maruti or Hyundai.

I think some freaks are working at this center.. by calling themselves as Managers and Executives.

I would never recommend any one .. for this kind of treatment to a customer .. who paid everything three days before the delivery.

They should have some shame.. for taking their salaries.

People who are go thru this.. please do not fall in the trap of these guys.

Worst will always be best in first glance..ultimately will fall apart when turn comes....

Anitha Bajpai.
Dear Ms Anita Bajpai,

We hope our representatives have resolved the issue to your satisfaction. We thank you for your patronage...

regards,

Team Chevy"
It is the same case with me as well, I have booked the SAIL Petrol Base model 1 month back with a promise to delivery the vechicle with in a month. There is no proper response from dealer, I have been calling them every 2nd day to findout the status on delivery they are telling the same story to go for a top end version. I have booked the vechicle in Hyderabad - Orange Motors. It is really frustrating... Can somebody from Orange Motors management take action on this. Thanks. Chanukya

crmeena
    We have Buy SPARK CHEVROLET car from Jaipur Car Dealer on October 2009. During that period there was a scheme of Free Gold Coin (10 gm) But that time Coin was not available with the dealer so he asked to us to collect it after few days. When after 20-25 days We asked them to give gold Coin, they denied to give it by saying that it was adjusted in the Cash payment But from Bill its clear to everyone that it was not adjusted in the bill. Again they told us that they will see the Registration file and then they will confirm about it. when again We went to them they deny to give it, by saying that it is not mentioned anywhere in the Bill so they can't give us.
    So now what We have to do ? plz tell us.

Thanking You
    With Regards,

C.R Meena
    Engr, NTPC Ltd.
    M : [protected]
    E-mail : [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Saler,
    Mr Tomson an auto dealer / car purchase agent based in London.One
    customer from Sweden is interested and wants to buy your car in the
    AD.www.vlanauto.be
    Give me The last price in euro if you are willing to sell the car, I hope that the
    car is still in good condition?
    Get Back to me immediately through my private
    e-mail :[protected]@yahoo.com
    My Number:[protected]

AJAY KUMAR GOYAL
      I have given my General Motors Spark Car which Registration No is RJ-14-CE-0124 Authrised Dealer of Chevrolet M/S Relan Motors PVT Ltd Near Railway station Beawar Road Ajmer which IInd Branch is situated Ajmer Road Bhilwara on 15.03.2010 for change of Glass A- Windsmield of car front glass.But the dealer changed the defective Glass A- Windsmield and return me my car on 27.03.2010 after follow up several time.I request to the dealer to the deffective Glass A- Windsmield for change but he is not agree this and final payment has been given to his but no receipts of payment has been deliver to me on the date.That type cheating is not good.
      I hope that you will take necessary action to the dealer and change the defective Glass A- Windsmielglass.
      From:A.K.Goyal
      Mobile No.[protected]

chevrolet spark car — fuel guage(meter)

I have purchased spark on 3rd july2007.the fuel meter is shows excess.but your service center in Patna
      the are not agree with us.the meter show 8lt more fuel.

chevrolet spark car — LONG TIME TAKEN FOR REPAIRING

I had met with an accident on 12th April & had given my car (Chevrolet Spark) on14th April to Bharti Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Mumbai for repairing. The surveyor came & had given the survey report on 17th April. Its been almost 20 days after that but still my car is lying unrepaired there. The repair work includes change of dicky door & stepney chamber which are usually ready with most of the companies. The executives at BHARTI AUTOMOBILES are happy giving me false delivery date whenever i call them, that too after calling them atlest 7-8 times in line.

Also would like to inform you that as per the customer care executives of a reputed compny like GENERAL MOTORS dont have dicky door in stock & are not able to supply to the service centre for so long time. Its digusting to face such things from a reputed company like this. Its been a finacial, mental as well as physical harassment due to this.

Kindly advise on above.

chevrolet spark car — wheel alignment

My car has run 19870 KM and i am getting all the services at time and all its tyres have gone from inner side,
      No Alignment and Balancing is checked and advised by any of service Advisers. Now tyres are not in a condition to move more, I want to get it change by Chevrolet itself.

Chevrolet - Captiva — Complaint against service center

Rishi Sood
        To whom so ever it may attract,

We purchased a CHEVROLET - CAPTIVA in Aug 2009. This year in March the air...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

RAJHANS SOAP MILLS PVT. LTD.
        we have booked a car chevrolet Captiva Automatic at AUTO VIKAS, DWARKA and we have paid Rs. 1 lac booking amount Vide cheque no. 518732 dt[protected] and the amount rs. 16,25000.00 paid through ICICI bank vide loan no. LADEL[protected] Dt. 30 Jan 2010.
        We have paid 3 instalments to ICICI Bank but we have not received Captiva Automatic Car yet now. While the AUTOVIKAS committed the delivery within 7 days. Now we have talked to Mr. AGARWAL (MD AUTOVIKAS) Ph. [protected]. He commited for delivery many times but till date he could not sure about delivery and he said if you have problem you can talk General Motors. Please see the matter and kindly help us.

We're the customer service team at ICICI Bank. Your concern and you loan account number as mentioned here has been noted. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

Bibhas Sinha
          I am planning to buy Chevrolet Beat, and I contacted the dealer over the phone to enquire about the price and quotation for Beat. I was told that a test drive will be given at your door step, however this never happened, even after giving two assurance by the customer service Team Leader. I am surprised by the attitude of employee at Nikhil Automobiles Pvt Ltd, Koperkhairane. This dealer is nearest to my residence that is the reason I approached them. There seems to be no honor for customers visiting their show room. They seem to have every excuse for the customer and blaming Chevrolet for everything.

If this is the treatment given before buying the product I am wondering if I should go for the car or not

I have few issues -

1. I am not sure if Chevrolet has some premium on color variants on Beat or Its from Nikhil Automobile, and if it is Chevrolet then why its not included with Ex- showroom price.
          2. The Vehicle not sent for Test drive even after two commitments and booking amount given to the customer.
          3. No follow up, there is no call back given to the customer. It seems the dealer is flying high on the introduction of Beat by Chevrolet, but they are forgetting that customers looks more for the kind of service they will get in future that the product they are buying and Nikhil Automobile should re-think and they do not have MONOPOLY as a dealer...there are many in Mumbai. It will take seconds for a customer to turn away to others or probably other Manufacturer.

I have many other issues with this dealer, and now I think i am not only the one there are many more like me.

I am in double minded now with the behavior of Nikhil Automobile employees that should I go for Chevrolet. My second option is Maruti or Fiat.

Chevrolet Spark — Complaint Against Chevrolet Spark

danish Ansari
            Respecter Sir/mam

This is to put to you notice that I own 2 (two) Chevrolet Spark 1.Spark Petrol and the Registered...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

sunit chaudhuri
            Dulichand Motors Pvt Ltd .
            Showroom
            Shrachi Tower, 686, Anandapur,
            EM Bypass, Near Ruby Hospital,
            Kolkatta,
            700107.Phone:[protected] / 02 / 24431797 / 32006143/[protected]

I purchased one chevrolet spark from your showroom bearing the no.8386(Fancy No.) IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER SATYAJIT CHAUDHURI.
            Even, i have taken all the peripherials whatever your team members had said.

As, we are very much interested in Music.So, i have brought one Latest Philips DVD with LCD from abroad and it can even play DVX and MP4.
            I asked your tean to give me the best amplifier and best speaker for this.
            They have given X-plode Sony amps and sony speaker.2 channels though 4 channels are there in the market.
            I agreed that also and now all in vain...

There was an earthing problem also at the time of delivery, so i had to work whole night to solve it.
            Result--got the success.
            But today, when i went out to Dhakneswar to do some puja for the car.
            I was taken aback to see that suddenly the LCD tray came out. Then i saw in order to fix in the car they have open the system and even broke the plastic screws also.
            After spking with your team, they told that they have discussed this with me and taken the permission to make some drill to fix it in the wall of the car.
            I am a man of word and never tells lie, you can cross verify anywhere in the globe and even acan open google search engine ands type SUNIT CHAUDHURI and press enter.
            Alll details are there..
            I agree that, i have given the permission to use drill machine to make some holes to attach it to the wall of the car.
            There are so many things, availabe to fix something in the wall.
            NO PERSON WILL OPEN THE ITEM INTO 2 PARTS AND FROM INSIDE WILL FIX IT
            I AM PAYING THE PRICE FOR THIS, LOT OF MARKS IN THE PLAYER AND NOT WORKING FINE.
            EARTHING NOICE IS THERE LIKE ANYTHING.

THIS NOT AT ALL A GOOD PRACTISE, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS UP FOR THE LAST 2 DAYS AND EVEN THEY HAVE MISSED SOME PHERIPHERIALS WHICH I HAVE GIVEN FROM MY SIDE TO FIX.
            I HAD TO COME AGAIN TO FIX IT, BURNING THE FUEL.
            IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ONLY CHEVROLET LCD, THEN WHY YOU AHVE AGREED TO FIX THE PHILIPS ONE?????

The customer who are paying the whole amount and even never asked why the price of seat cover etc are so high. Paid whatever your team member ASKED.

Pls suggest what to do, what i am thinking that i will go to your showrooma and hand over the music system to you as a gift from my end.
            Just think one thing that this was a gift from son to father and if the samething happens with you--What will you do(hopefully the same thing that i am doing)

cc:General Motors India: As the car is having 3 yrs warrenty, pls suggest which will be the best alternative place for service.

If this thing happens with an Global HR IST,IBM.What will happpen to my employees globally??????????? I DON'T WANT THAT THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AGAIN TO ANY CUSTOMER IN THE FUTURE.
            Thanking you,
            With Warm Regards,
            Sunit Chaudhuri.
            Global HR IST (Integrated Services Team)
            IBM
            Plot No X 1-7, Block-EP/GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronic Complex,
            Kolkata-700091,West Bengal,
            India.
            Email: [protected]@in.ibm.com
            Mobile: + 91 ([protected],[protected],[protected]).
            To find out your career option with IBM, Visit us at : http://www.ibm.com/employment/in
            "DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is the property of IBM and may be confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message."

Chevrolet Spark Car — non issuing insurance and reg.doc

the dealer/company is not providing insurance certificate against cover note[protected].first insurance was free from car company. the dealer is not providing the document reqd for registration also. some accessories are also pending .bad service is the main reason behind chevrolet's failure to capture major market share.

spark — car complaint

i have purchased spark ps 23 jan 2009 from ( Padam Motor Ludhiana ) Reg.
            No. (H.P. 36A-3393) , So Now our car has run only 9500 km. and the tyre of
            car has totaly lose . i don,t know what hpnd , in this regard i had told in
            custmor care and my complain no. 15998, - 2nd of jan 2010 i had recieved
            massage from custmor care abt this problem , to check my car M/s Bedi
            Automobile Hoshiarpur. , I went there on 4th of jan 2010 , from my home to
            hoshiarpur to expend Rs. 3000. After 4hrs Bedi told me to go Jalandhar at
            M/s MRF and tell them your problem. i have requested that why should i go
            there for my tyre problem , i have purchased from G.M. Motor so me only go
            G.M.Motor.none anywhere . If G.M. motor don"t solve my problem then i will
            go consumer court after 7 days. so pls take action as soon as poosible .

Rgds,

Randhir Singh
            Pls close this on priority

spark — 1st check up refused

I have purchased spark on 17.3.2010 from Apax auto,Gurgaon-car no HR26BB5035.,and using it at Agra.On 3.5.2010, I approached to M/s Kalyan auto sales,Sikandara,Agra for 1st checkup after 30days. The retailer refused to perform thorough chechup merely because it exeeds merely by 16 days over 30 days limit and also that vehicle was not purchased from them. So they would not allow 16 days delay.However had it been purchased from them they may consider the delay & may allow 1st checkup inspite of the delay.THE NOTABLE THING WAS THAT I WENT THERE AFTER TREVELING A DISTANCE OF 25 Km FROM MY RESIDENSE at Rajpur Chungi,Shamshabad Road,Agra .Would it be proper on there part. Was his noncooperation genuine from the costomer service point of view. Does this also not mean that I can not further avail free services for next 3 years which the company offered to me.Please take note of it and issue proper instructions to M/s Kalyan Auto Sales,Agra to behave properly with the GM costomers.Let me know,How you have taken it, and should I have further free services from them or would they cooperate me.
            Pls look into this[protected]Pls click on the URL Link: http://caraccidentharrasment.blogspot.com/
            Second link:http://pulse.yahoo.com/_FRG7LK2223P2ZFMH2RAPOYL5XI/blog/rss

See where the law & order has gone and see the harassment done to me as being the car owner for an accident done by driver.
            Once you go through the link in details --it will be crystal clear to you that how i am sufferring.
            Pls help me out as i am not getting any response despite informing u in time as the car is in warranty for 3yrs and its my moral duty to inform the dealer and gm India.Please replace the car with a new one as you can understand the condition the car can be, when attacked by mob.

Looking for your reply ASAP.

Thx
            Sunit Chaudhuri
            CEO-Chaudhuri Welfare, Ex-IBMer
            [protected], [protected]
            To know more pls type sunit chaudhuri at www.google.com

SANDEEP PATNI
              To, 17TH February,2010
              The Managing Director,
              Dulichand Motors (P) Ltd.
              Shrachi Tower ,East Kolkata Township,Anandpur
              Kolkata
              West Bengal 700107

Sub: Complaint about Hopeless Services from your end
              Ref: Our AVEO car No. WB 02-Z- 2884

With due reference to above ,we are compelled to write this letter to you to inform you about the disappointing car performance of the above stated car and hopeless services offered by your workshop . We purchased an AVEO car from your showroom nearly one and half year back expecting that this car will be good and meet our expectations. But we are extremely sorry to state that the outcome and experience was totally opposite to our expectations. Ever since then ,we have sent this AVEO car to your workshop at least 5 to 6 times for repairing some defect or the other (which you can also check from the records maintained by you) , sometimes your mechanical engineer stated that some part had gone bad that had to be replaced and for which your workshop held our car for 5 to 7 days stating that the parts are not readily available. We would like to recall the latest experience faced by us wherein we had given this AVEO car recently to your workshop in Kolkata on 3rd feb,2010 as there was some noise coming out from the engine and upon checking the car your mechanic, Mr. Sanjay had said that some major damage has taken place to the engine for which he gave us an estimate of roughly Rs 40000/- (Forty thousand rupees ) which is too high ..We asked him the reason of the damage and he stated that the engine oil level was quite low.. It was quite surprising for us, as we have been giving this car for routine paid service/checking at regular intervals to your workshop and it is your responsibility to check and refill engine oil while doing a paid service .If this was not checked at your end then is it our fault?? Then why are we sending our car to your workshop for servicing on a paid basis and you are always charging hefty amounts for the same without even doing routine and regular checking of the car.Today is 17th Feb,2010 and the car is still lying in your workshop due to non availability of parts required (which has always been a common problem with your workshop and you always keep us waiting for parts which are not readily available with you people.Please check your log reports related to this car and truth will come out for the past also). Moreover you don’t even care to give status updates to the clients and it is us that have to keep calling you for getting the latest status on our car repairing.
              You people (GM ) are giving advertisements in the TV and Newspapers that your cars doesn’t need maintainence for 3 years …is this the realty….why are you people deceiving the customers with false promises when you can’t deliver.We have repeatedly made complaints to your workshop regarding low mileage of your car since inception,but we think that the said complaints have only landed into deaf ears without even bothering for the customer’s problems.Your motto seems to be only to charge your customers heavily and not providing them proper service. WE have used cars of all makes like HONDA,Hyundai,Maruti ,Skoda but we have never faced such a serious problem , as we are facing by
              using your disgusting CHEVROLET AVEO car ..We have made a pledge /promise and asked all our friends/associates/relatives not to buy any car of CHEVROLET make due to the severely bad experience of ours and we shall ensure that our efforts doesn’t go in vain and world comes to know the truth.

We hope that this letter shall definitely bring some improvements in your standards and make you understand how to treat your customers without making unreasonable promises.We also hope that out of courtesy and fault at your end at the time of paid service ,you will not charge us anything for this engine breakdown fault which happened totally due to your staff negligence.
              Please send your reply to our correspondence at correspondence address given above

For OCTAL CREDIT CAPITAL Ltd.

SANDEEP PATNI

Cc to:
              1). The Workshop Manager/ Chief Incharge
              Dulichand Motors (P) Ltd.
              5/51, Jagatipota ,Ahallya Nagar
              Opp. Jagatipota Kissan Market
              Kolkata 700 099,West Bengal

2). The Country Head,
              Chevrolet Sales India (P ) Ltd.
              Block –B, Chandrapura Industrial Estate
              Halol- 389351, District PanchMahals
              Gujarat,India

3). The Chief Officer
              Customer Care Dept.
              Chevrolet Sales India (P) Ltd.
              Ist Floor,Plot Number 15
              Haryana,India

4) The Consumer’s Forum

5) The Consumer Grivenaces Cell,
              CNBC TV AWAAZ Channel
              Network 18

I too am an Chevrolet Aveo user and the only time i had gone for a service at the Dulichand workshop at Kalikapur, Kolkata, I was charged 7000/= for a paid service in which i had asked the mechanic to change all the oils and do a routine checkup for the car.

Not only did the mechanic not change any oil but he did not do a routine checkup, which was evident as my brakes weared out in a month after the service.

I have pledged not to go to your workshop ever and not recommend your brand of cars as you have mislead the consumer by your so-called Chevrolet promise of no service charge for the first 3 years...

Dr .Hirak Chatterjee
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Dear Sandeep,

Thanks for bringing this matter to public. I was almost finalising Aveo for my family but the bitter experience of yours changed my mind from buying any product from Chevy.

Thanks & Regards

Ashutosh Rana
              Hi Sandeep,
              Alas I have made the cardinal mistake od not going through the reviews before booking a Beat at Dulichand. It have made full payment, yet the guys @ Dulichand are making false promises viz. the delivery. I am apprehensive about the service as well now..

GUYS PLEASE DO NOT BUY CHEVVY FROM DULICHAND MOTORS KOLKATA...any other shop than this one...go through the reviews on the web please.

Krishnadeep
              (a sorry buyer)

won pris

i won 3.35 lakh but chevrolet has not pay the mony
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Service Centers

VISHAL CHANDAK
                With high aspirations we brought our first car from TALERA MOTORS, but say the least the experience was really bad. Even after a week of car delivery we have not received the documents and registrations number, along with the accessories promised. Now I cannot even take my car out, as the registration is missing. Chatan Modi is the person responsible from TALERA motors and not sure even the line in command (SAMEER PARDESI, Mr, GOKHALE) also care for the customer issues.
                If there is anyone from GM who looks into such complaints, do something please.....

Vishal Chandak
                I had booked Chevy Beat on 25th of Jan 2010 at Kropex. I have been false committed 5 different delivery dates. Yet to recieve the delivery. I have got 100% confirmed date of 9th march 2010 as delivery date. I am even doubtful on this date aswell. Its very humiliating to call them and they never pick up the calls. Hope somebody will look into this. Already 2 EMIs paid and still waiting for the delivery.
                It has been two months of buying Chevrolet Beat but no registration number and card has been received till now. Being in Guwahati, everyday I go through hell during police checking. If the DTO broker is not efficient, why they have not contacted any other broker, could not understand. Almost all the customers of this particular showroom are facing this problem but the management is keeping mum. Everyday I make call twice but consoled of delivering it in a day or two. Its so irritating and humiliating for a female.

Chevrolet Beat — Non Delivery of Chevrolet Beat

delhijalboard
                  I have booked Chevrolet Beat on 21/01/2010 & paid advance of Rs.10, 000/- and paid the balance amount of Rs.3,3000/-...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [19]Complaint category Car Dealers

Chevrolet Beat — Regent Automobiles

Vishal Singh
                  I have booked new Chevrolet Beat with Regent Automobiles (Mathura Road) on 19th Jan 2010. they have committed a delivery time...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [13]Complaint category Car Dealers

Chevrolet Car 'beat' — GM & Regent automobles, Delhi deceiving the customers

Ajeet Singh Shishodia
                  This is to inform you that on 10th Jan 10 I was on the way to book Hyndai i10 but anyhow by getting impressed by TV ads I...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [16]Complaint category Car Dealers

shinoo
                  Chevrolet is such a big brand,but being a big name is not enough.It has to be maintained.

The problem is with your dealers in INDIA.I booked a spark(LPG) in white color on 17Dec2009 at RSA Motors Pvt Limited,Panchkula and was told that car will be delivered by 27thDec2009.It was said that our booking is confirmed with S.No. as 472 .But later,dealer refused to give white color in car and asked us to choose a different color.But as we wanted spark only in white,they said that your money will be refunded.

Since then they have not returned our money and are not even ready to do so.I go to their office again and again leaves rest of my tasks apart.But money has not been refunded till yet.I am not treated well.When asked for money i was responded with "RUK JA".When they are called upon they say "WRONG NO.".Why should i not ask for my money?

Is this the way chevrolet treats its potential customers.Not taking care of thier concerns,making false promises.Chevrolet gives false promises.Is this way Chevrolet brand works?

Now i dont need that money,i need a proper explanation and a white SPARK(LPG) else consumer court will deal with this matter.

RAKESH KUMAR
                  Respected sir,

We are booked a new CRUSE car LT model white colour in padam moter sangrur dated[protected].Padam moter wtitten us a promised to deliverd your car on[protected] but padam moter donot delivered in time. This car is booked as name Sh. Ashok jindal S/o Sh. Sham lal jindal dhuri.we are also pay 50, 000 in adavance, the reciept s.no. 036. Today when we reach to the manager he misbehave with us.
                  Plz do something otherwise the action taken by us is stricklt..

contact person : ashok jindal
                  m:[protected]

NAMRATA DESAI
                    I HAVE PURCHASED NEW AVEO UVA FROM THE GM DEALER IN APRIL 2009 AT RS. 465000/- THROUGH HDFC BANK - SURAT, GUJARAT.

WITHIN A YEAR MY CAR GET CORROSION ON THE BODY AND THE DEALER WHOM I HAD PURCHASED THE CAR (EMPIRE MOTORS P. LTD. - SURAT) FROM LAST 3 MONTHS THEY ARE NOT PROPERLY HANDLE THE SITUATION AND DEMANDING EXTRA MONEY FROM ME TO REMOVE CORROSION.

THE CHEVROLET IS A VERY WELL KNOWN COMPANY THAT WHY I HAVE EXPECTING SOLUTION AND CO-OPERATION FROM YOUR SIDE AS A CLIENT.

MY CONTACT NO. IS[protected].

anshuman jain
                      I bought a Spark LS model from TRIUMPH Motors New delhi who sold me an accidental car. Was happy with initial few days of driving. But on high speeds when the car takes a turn with the AC on the car was giving a cracking noise. We got it inspected from TRIUMPH Motors and the car was in their garage for 4 days and they returned me the car in same condition telling me that the noise is gone. But the noise was still there and car again went for an inspection.

I was to go out of town with my family and we all four were on our way. The car was climbing a hill at a speed of 10kmph with the AC off as it was october and suddenly i heard a bery bad noise and the car got jammed. Though it was in its start condition but was unable to move an inch. The time was around 5 in the evening. We were around 30kms away from city it took 2hrs for a recovery van to reach that place. Car was not in a position to move even an inch.

It took recovery van around 12 hrs to take the car to their workshop.

Later inspections proved that the car was accidental and was not repaired up to GM standards or not even up to the standards of a local road side mechanic. We escaped from a very big mishap that day is what GM told us. Had the car been on a high speed we all would have not been alive.
                      what was GM's action on your complaint & on this incident ? was it rectified ?

Narendra Behl
                        I have purchased Aveo UVA car in Aug 2007, with three year warranty. From the very beginning the cars reverse gear gets stuck halfway, fifty percent of the time. Despite showing the car many times to the workshop, what they did was some adjustments only and till date the problem exists. This is very very irritating. The workshop people dont find much of a problem- understandably so!
                        I have even sent the company car reviews of other users stating this problem. But they are ignoring this.
                        How can I get this problem verified from some competent and independent agency. Else I am left with only last option of going to Consumer Court.
                        Please advice.

Chevrolet Tavera — R.C Book not received

Bhalchandra Mhatre
                          TO,
                          G.M
                          Cheverlet india
                          Respected sir,

I Mr.Bhalchandra Mhatre, hereby inform you that,...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Dealers

Chhavi Ankita
                          This is in regard with my Chevrolet Spark LT (MH04DJ1606) which I have bought two years ago.

Till now I have got it serviced nine times at almost every service centre in Mumbai and Pune in anticipation that for once I might get good service for my car as you promise. But till now I could not get the feeling that my car has been serviced properly. Each time it was the most ordinary service that I could have got from any local service center by paying less than half the money that I have spent in your service centers.

Why I am writing this to you today is because what I have experienced in the last servicing is the worst that could happen to any Chevrolet/GM owner and I regret buying a Chevrolet vehicle after that. Earlier I used to encourage my friends and relative to buy Chevrolet car as the product is indeed very good but with this kind of service I feel very pity for them who bought it on my good word of mouth for General Motors.

I gave my car for servicing at one of your premier service centre, Ashtavinayak Auto, Mumbai on 17th Nov’09. At first the car was not delivered to me at the time promised by the service station. It still fine but then when I reached there on 18th Nov’09 to take my car which was supposedly got serviced, I was shocked to see the condition of the car which was even worse than how it was when I brought it to the service centre. They had not even bothered to wash the car and the bill that was raised was Rs. 3977/- which included labor and service cost as well. The headlamp that was not working which I had told them to change was in the same condition. For your reference I am attaching some snaps of my car after it had been serviced (in one of the photographs I was surprised to see that a leaf which was there in the front was still there after the service).

I can only make out from the exterior of the car that they have not even touched the car leave aside the service for which they are charging me nearly four thousand rupees.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Geeta Godbole
                            Name : Geeta Godbole
                            Car No. : MH-12 FF 6044

I have bought Spark from Pashankar Auto on Mar 01, 2009.

In my car A/C is not functioning properly. It is not getting started on 1 -3 but its only started on 4.

From Oct 2nd week I was struggling to get appointment at Pashankar Auto for getting this resolved.
                            Once I got there and booked the part that was need to resolve the A/C problem.
                            Finally managed to get an appointment on Nov 12th, 2009.
                            Meanwhile there was a problem with my Pioneer music system which was also purchased from General Motors accenssories section of Pashanakar Auto. So when I gave my car on Nov 12, 2009 there were two issues to be resolved and the same were communicated to Repairs section.
                            1. A/C problem resolution.
                            2. Pioneer music system sound control not working.

They kept my car in the workstation for 2 days and as per them they managed to resolve the problem of A/C. As per there works person it takes 2 days to change that part. The part was not available anywhere and he got it from somewhere. They did not resolve the problem of music system and even did not turned back to resolve the same. I got my car back Nov 13,2009

In addition to that, now from Nov 15,2009 A/C again has problems. Whenever I switch on my A/C it starts but with some noise coming in continuously. Repairing is so bad that they kept my car for 2 days and still could not make it correct and again I have issues with A/C just after 2 days from repairing.

I have major concerns with the Pashankar dealer.

1. They do not provide any assistance for appointments and always keeps us waiting for min of 10 days for any thing.
                            2. The process is very lenghy and time consuming for even the smallest issue.
                            3. They do not work on Sat and Sun.
                            4. They do not open there works dept before 10. So in week days I have to spend almost 60% of my time over there. They had promised the pick and drop for any servicing or repairs when we bought the car but the After sales service is next to WORST.

I want General Motors to take serious actions on Pashankar Auto as they do not have any VALUE FOR CUSTOMERS.

Pashankar Auto is not capable of managing customers and give good service. So General Motors should not spoil their image by giving dealership to them.

Looking forward to some positive response atleast from General Motors because can not expect good response from Pashankar Auto.
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment