Club Factory Customer Care

China - 310000

Load

Club Factory Complaints & Reviews

kiran1310 on Feb 22, 2018
From my order one jacket and shoe is missing worth rs.2700. I raise the issue with club factory but they responded very casually and said we are new company, we dont know how courier company took out items and all.
This happen before one month and after taking lots of follow-up did not receive any reply. I lost my money. And time, and these customer service of club factory is very pathetic, they even blocked me from their facebook chat due continuous follow up.
Insted of jacket and shoe, i receved bag full of polythene and thermocol.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 22, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
Dear, please tell us your order number, then we can check it for you. Thanks.
I have book 4 iteams but only two iteam was deliviread
I have not yet received my order.why so much of harassment on ordering from ur company? Is this the way you serve customers.

Ami Pratik Vyas on Feb 22, 2018
    I have ordered goods from club facotry since 4th february. It is showing that the goods are shipped and now they are at indian custom (Since 10th february). Track id of delhivery is :[protected]. Still 22nd feb i am getting the same status. Can you please help me out in getting my parcel?

Delhivery is the service who is responsibile to deliver the package to me.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
    Dear, sorry for the delay during the shipment, your order SO13377851 is currently in Delhi custom, waiting for being cleared. So please kindly wait for 5-7 days, and you will receive it. Thank you.
    Please try to give 5 stars after receiving your items. Thanks.

[email protected] on Feb 22, 2018
      Delivery date was 20 feb 2018 but still i haven't received my order yet. Order no. Is so13298245. Tracking no. Is[protected]. Please help and tell me exactly when will i receive my products. And whenever i call on customer care number, they don't give correct information. I'm really fed up. It's just wastage of time. Please help. I have paid 1500/- rupees.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
      Dear, sorry for the delay during the shipment, it seems that your parcel has been delivered on 26th Feb.
      So could you please try to re-star us for 5? Thank you.
      I have raise the Bag Return request, but bag not pickup by Club Factory, also refund not revived.
      I had Ordered on 4th feb still i didn't received..
      I ordered a pair of rings but I got only a single ring I am returning back this is my complaint

shivamaha3 on Feb 21, 2018
        I had placed order for nearly 2500.00 on 02.feb.2018. Till now i hsve mot received any details...properly ...that cudomer sevice phone number would never ring and the chat msg vomplsint will be answered in their vonvient time as per delhivery webdite the shipment has reached delhi customs. But till now no one knows the whereabouts of the shipment. Why there is a delay in clearing the parcel .no one is answering. When i asked them to give me the clearing agent contact nimver. No one gives. Why there us a delay no one knows. Infact tbey confuse thd customer ghet thd parcel has not left from china. Technically when i ask them question they somehow try to mislead. Both the service is horrible.. i need my parcel...can some one look into this n help.

I haven't received my order I gave the order one and haflt month ago but till now I haven't received my order 😠

Skitty on Feb 21, 2018
          Horrible, horrible customer service, i am so disappointed with this application.
          1. Your shipment takes ages to come.
          2. Customer service agents are really useless, they seem to be so lost and don't reply to every question you ask.
          Don't even understand your question. Not sure if they are qualified or not.
          3. Forget about getting someone on call because no1 will answer your calls. (Like never). It's impossible to call because there is no contact number and what they have says the mailbox is full.
          4. The items were missing from my order and i have no idea on how to contact them.
          And when i try explaining this to the customer service agents.. God bless.. They ask me to rate them.
          I wish i could rate them in negative. I hope this application doesn't exists cos it's just eating your money and nothing else.

Overall the worst app, worst service and would never recommend this to anyone.. not even my enemy

[Feb 21, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          My Order SO13028042 was delivered to me on 15.02.2018. However, it did not contain Running Shoes of Lake Blue colour which was also part of the said Order. I wish to get refund of the same now.

Akshata Fondekar on Feb 21, 2018
            I have ordered one shirt and ear phone. It has been placed on 1st february 2108 and it has to deliver om 19th february 2018. But till date i have not received my parcel. My money ks already debited on akshay shelwade account. So i request please resolve my query as soon as possible. I am having an important meeting in next week before that i need mu parcel.

I've purchased a commodity from you which wasn't satisfying so I returned it, since then I am constantly trying to get in touch with you regarding the refund matter but I was unable to reach you, it'll be very helpful if you can call
            [protected],
            Refund ID :- SOR[protected].

Singhbhawani on Feb 21, 2018
              I ordered a jacket from club factory website. So13069983 this is my order no. I paid total amount rs. 630. But the product quality is very poor and its size to not fit me. Then i create return request but not create on my account due to syteam problem. There after i told to club factory website support centre to create return request but they not create and they take courier charge both side but not create refund

Updated by Singhbhawani Feb 21, 2018
              The product quality is very poor and not fit for size so I want return this product. So please initial my refund
              I order 2 iteam but i received only 1 iteam so please my order iteam and complate my order SO13394473

I ordered 2 items
              1. luggage bag
              2. fashion jewellery

But In my shipment i found only 1 item and the other item is not in it.Kindly give me clarification or send me the other item soon.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Club Factory — I am complaining about my product not delivered.

Abhinav 20 on Feb 21, 2018
                I have ordered two pair of shoes on 1 feb 2018 of order no. So13252484 and do the total payment of rs.1843 for both pair with...

RakhiG on Feb 21, 2018
                I ordered 4 products on dec 19th. Received the order on 1st january. I have informed them that day only that 1 product (Shoes were missing) which was most expensive of all. They have asked to send me pictures on weighing scale, have shared that too. It's been more than 2 months. Nothing has been done yet. They always reply that we are working on this. That's it. Very pathetic way of solving customer issues.

(Order no. So[protected]

Rakhi
                Dwarka delhi

Updated by RakhiG Mar 04, 2018
                No response yet
                I had ordered 9 articles but only 7 articles has been delivered to me nd the shipments history is also showing that my order has been completely delivered...?? Can you resolve it ????

I am attaching the full image of my order details & the missing articles are 3rd & 4th no. clothes.

Thanks & Regards,
                ADITI

I ordered 5 items from club factory.But I didn't receive one item whose cost is around rs.800 .
                Order number:SO13223126

arey on Feb 21, 2018
                  I'm sahana from chennai, i ordered shoes from your club factory now i'm not interested in buying it from your website after seeing the comments, to be honest. This is order id 201802202324311424370.
                  Please consider the issue. I have also paid for the product. Please do cancel the order and refine the money to my account. My account details are kvb acc. No. [protected]
                  Velapanchavadi branch

Monti dutta on Feb 21, 2018
                    Order details not showing and can't return my order
                    I have placed an order on club factory, they have debited the amount since then there is no show from them not even through sms nor through mail.

Order delivered but products is not satisfactory at all. I want to return my all order. And one item is missing. And when i click for return there is no order details.

They don't have any contact no. Mentioned on any of reference pages, its difficult to contact them, you can only write a mail on [protected]@fromfactory. Club whereby the auto generated reply comes.

I am really helpless i think my money has gone in vain, its a bogus website please don't install the said website.

Please help me out.

Updated by Monti dutta Feb 21, 2018
                    Dear club factory, i bought 11 products on last month 01/30/2018 with order number so13167011 with total item numbers 11 and amount was 3016. I received the products on this month 02/20/2018 with awb number[[protected]]. Actually the size & material of the products did not match to original pictures and 1 item not received yet. I paid this products by online payment methods. So i kindly request to you please take back your products and refund my money through original payment methods or any payment methods as soon as possible. Thanking you club factory regards,
                    Swati dutta

LAKSHMI MADHAVI KEADARISETTI on Feb 20, 2018
                      Order no- SO13443981, I ordered some items Feb 5th

Your tracking details not up to date... I have an account in your factory...i
                      My name is K Lakshmi madhavi.i ordered some accessories in your store...
                      You are not responded or not receive our calls through customer care centre...will you delivery my orders as early as possible...I will order some more items in your store

Updated by LAKSHMI MADHAVI KEADARISETTI Feb 20, 2018
                      ordered

b-nod ctri on Feb 20, 2018
                        My complain is for club factory regarding my shipment which i recieved today. . Since I have Orderd four items...a tshirt, bag, pant and denim jacket ...order no:SO13308371 ..out of four i have received only one item that is tshirt... WHEN WILL I RECIEVE REST OF ITEMS?please do let me know.. You can email me at:[protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

S Vichare on Feb 20, 2018
                          I had placed my order at club factory on 01st feb 2018 and also paid for the same. Having said this i am yet to receive my order. On checking the website for tracking my order it reads "processing estimated delivery date: february 19th". Today is the 20th and yet no sign of my order. Can you urgently revert on my order status please and confirm by when will i receice my order. Order no so13261571

[Feb 20, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I have ordered on 26/01/2018. Order no. is SO1289826 but till time i have no information about my order. at the same they give me confirmation for my order but now a days they are not giving any response.
                          Kindly help us.
                          Have not received my products

[email protected] on Feb 20, 2018
                            This is very bad and worst experience with club factory i have order 3 bag sets and 3 make up bags and one bracelets but i did not receive the full order 1 bag set is missing although i have paid for full. Also i have shared screenshot of the products to your customer support as well but could not get any response from them. I am not requesting you this time i am warning you deliver my products asap otherwise we will not wait for your replies and reverts we will file case against your frauds and making fool of customers. As per complaint record i think i have enough supporters to suffer your company.

Kindly deliver the product asap and close your cheap and worst app/ company as well.

Alokjyoti Rout's response Feb 11, 2018
                            I have order for a shoe bearing size SO13015085 size 9USA(Unknowingly). I received the same with size 7UK. Actually my size is 9UK. So please exchange the same with 9UK soon.
                            I have received the shoes bearing order No. SO13015085. I have order for size 9USA unknowingly, I received size 7Uk. Please exchange this product by size 9UK soon. I have already paid Rs.1800/- for this product.

Club Factory — delay in receiving the order

swethaR on Feb 20, 2018
                              Hi team,

Your app shows that the order is has been shipped to gati but they say that the tracking number is...

Shradha24 on Feb 20, 2018
                              I placed an order with club factory (Which i regret now) on 4 feb with 3 items in it. Yesterday i received my parcel with only one item. Other 2 items are :
                              (1) fat mm cartoon casual loose t-shirt
                              (2) fall large black white striped blouse
                              I called on that customer care number in india and they were asking my card details. But i already have read complaints where those people cheated and withdrew money from their accounts so i didnt provide them my card details.
                              Now i request you to kindly send me those remaining items. Or contact me on my phone (You must be having it in your system erp).

Yusuf Yusuf's response Feb 12, 2018
                              Please send my original items my address my phone [protected] so 12635323 not received my items
                              Can you please send me a full detail of this product SO9702839 regarding refundable problem... reply soon. Can you please send me a full detail of this product SO9702839 regarding refundable problem... reply soon. Can you please send me a full detail of this product SO9702839 regarding refundable problem... reply soon
                              Sport shoe Bluetooth 2mobile stand one wallet not received please send my original items
                              I have ordered Ladies Purse and earrings on 3rd Feb 2018, My order no is S[protected]. Till date Niether I hv recieved my order nor my money refund.

Richa Bhatnagar
                              Hloo i have order a handbag of classic pu leather i just wanna change the colour red rose to red colour plzzzz make it fast
                              I have order the product dated.25.01.18 order no.SO12948704, and delivered the product dated.10.02.18, this product is defect and i am not happy our product and our service so please collect the product and refund my payment.

hamidali8888 on Feb 19, 2018
                                My order id is so13183742. I placed my order on 30th january 2018. I have received my order on 17 feb. 2018 but it’s not complete. I have paid rs. 1926.47. I have received items worth rs 1606. I request them to please give my full order. The order was done by the mail id [protected]@gmail.com. Please send me my complete order or refund my money back.
                                Hamid ali

shawnz4u on Feb 19, 2018
                                  My order no is SO13275199.i have order on and made payment also on[protected]. I have received confirmation also that it will be delivered in 19th feb 2018 but I have not received the same, infact the shipping courier number which you have given is also incorrect. I have called GATI your courier partner, they are telling that no such number exist in their system.

When will I receive my courier, I have paid 3350 by Paytm.

Request you to please check and revert

courier not yet received. delivery date already passed.
                                  courier not yet received. delivery date already passed.

Kajol Biswas on Feb 19, 2018
                                    Please provide me with the update as d customer care number are not reachable so pls tell me wen my order will be delivered??as it is not giving any update neither I can check my status as it is showing d phone suffix doesn't match with the order number... please provide the order soon nd provide me with the status ...and please provide me email-id nd phone number of complaint