Club Factory Customer Care

478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang
Hangzhou
China - 310000

Load

Club Factory related photos (2896)

Club Factory Complaints & Reviews

zeenasabu on Feb 24, 2018
Dear team,
We have placed order on different items from your cart on 10 feb 2018 against the order no so13574755. It has been noted that the material has been despatched from your destination as per the tracking number[protected] on 19 feb 2018. From then the tracking status shows that the ' the pickup rescheduled on next day". And on every days it is showing the same satuts till todays date. Please look into the matter and solve the problem with speedy delivery actions.

Zeenath

[Feb 24, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by zeenasabu Mar 02, 2018
Dear Team,
As per the tracking status, the order has reached at Aluva(our nearby location) on 26/Feb/2018 . But til date we have not recieved any response from the courier, regarding the delivery for the same.Please solve the issue at the earliest.

Please try to contact us at- [protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]

Zeenath

Sabhya Shetty on Feb 24, 2018
    I had purchased a guy boots of black color, the size varied so i returned it.. It's more than 10-15 days i did not get any reply neither the amount is refunded.. Plzz do something

If this the way you treat your customers then why do you enter the market to inconvenience them.

Even for the return process it took me so much difficulties to return, when u can't be so easy to help customers why do u access till that place.. Please i want reply for this complaint or i'll need to do needful

I will never ever buy again in your site if it results the same

Club Factory — haven't yet received my order

R Star on Feb 24, 2018
      I had placed my order on 29th january through club factory app. The estimated delivery was supposed to be on 16th february....

Jyoti.b on Feb 23, 2018
      I have ordered shoes on clubfactory.com india. I got confirmation mail that my order is sent through dtdc. But i have not received my order at given time and place. It has been sent by dtdc to wrong place instead of my given address at the time of placing order. Kindly check and revert back. Dtdc has delivered my order in bathinda instead of chandigarh.

Ankita1997 on Feb 23, 2018
        Hi. I ordered from club factory on 5th feb 2018 and paid on the same date via online banking. My order number is so13277451. I ordered a total of 8 items in which 2 of them were missing when i received the order today. Complete payment have been made via online banking. I did not receive leather bags set and casual slim short sleeve tops+ loose pant set. The number provide as customer care number is not available. I want a refund of my money as soon as possible. I also deserve an apology against the trouble i have to go through.

Club Factory — seller cstn : 07aagcc9762l122

Annu2008 on Feb 23, 2018
          I am rashmi ranjan swain, bhubaneswar odisha, india (Order number: so[protected]
          I am booked a product on...

Vishnu Dodiya on Feb 23, 2018
          I have ordered three product but still there is no updation on my order. This is second time i purchased from club factory but same problem facing again. Order status was not updated from last one week. This is very slow services given by club factory. At least they give current information about my order.

Order no. So13518254
          Date 6 feb 2018
          Order 1 shirt 1 jeans and 1 shoes

Updated by Vishnu Dodiya Feb 23, 2018

Sidjohn on Feb 23, 2018
            I had placed an order for a shoe. My order number is s[protected]. It’s been a month and i haven’t received my order. I also happened to speak to mr rajat kumar ([protected]) he said that he is a customer service executive of club factory and he was not aware on how to speak in english.in the end he also tried scamming me of 5000 bucks. Concerned authorities do look into this and please do the needful.

[Feb 23, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kuchana Jayanth rvs on Feb 23, 2018
              I paid for the product but i didn't get the product nor got my money back. During payment i got mail for successful payment but later got that my payment is unsuccessful. This is the worst online website which i was met. It is cheating people since long time but no one is taking action against this site. Please block the site and make them to refund public money

faking and cheating

Club Factory — ordered item not received

John Maxon on Feb 24, 2018
                I had ordered a pair of shoes with club factory vide order number so13571064, and the payment was already made. Item not received...

piuyesh sharma on Feb 23, 2018
                I am pivyesh sharma i order sport shoes. My order number is (So[protected] in 14 feb i checked status in 22 feb but status are not update and not dispatch my order by company i am waiting my product. It is very dilay. It is your responsibility to give the product with in time limit. You creat very bad impration to customers. Please placed my order as soon as possible.

Pousali Palui on Feb 23, 2018
                  I had ordered for 3 products. Out of which only one was delivered. After delivery on complaining, only refund for one product was initiated just because it was out of stock. The other product has not been delivered at all. Instead a dirty and used t shirt is delivered.

Customer service is also not responding well. No proper phine number where i can reach the concerned person and complain. This is ridiculous.
                  No one should shop here. Firstly the product is delivered almost after 3 weeks and that too not full order.

dhananjaibrh on Feb 23, 2018
                    I am booking one jacket dated on 8th feb18 worth rs.2600, after that we received message from your side dated on 14th feb regarding shipment and track number, my jacket shipment by ecom order number so13511481 and track number[protected], today i call to ecom, he told me material not send by you till date. I am highly disappointed, please do needfull if you are not capable to send the same, please return my amount rs.2600. My mobile number is +91 [protected]

Club Factory — order parcel is not yet received

LalithaDB on Feb 23, 2018
                      Hello guys,

I had ordered for totally 4 items and worth of 2500rs. I received just only 2 product and remaining...

Sakshi34 on Feb 23, 2018

I have placed an order with no. (So[protected] on club factory containing 3 items which included two tops and one sandal. But only item ie sandals had being delivered to me on 15th feb and i haven’t received rest of item till date while the status of order is shown as delivered. I have done the pre payment for my order.
                      Please help me as now i want refund for the item not delivered.

Jisha Titus on Feb 23, 2018
                        My complain is for club factory regarding my shipment which i recieved on 14th february. Since i have orderd 2 items and have paid rs.1526/-... A short pant and a short dress... Order no: so13397916. Out of 2 i have received only one item that is short pant... When will i recieve my short dress? Please do let me know.
                        Or else are you people cheating me as i had mailed you 2days before my problem and i have not yet received any response to it. I have paid online the payment atleast refund me if you cannot deliver me my order. Requesting you to please give me a reply and kindly do the needful.

Mubina Hussain on Feb 22, 2018
                          I placed an order for jwellery, bagpack and apparel from Club factory on 16 February 2018.Have not received any tracking number from Club factory.My order num is SO13786022.
                          The contact number given on website doesn't connect.I have no information regarding which courier service would deliver the courier.I have read the complaints of many customers on internet about Club factory.Please help and advise what should I do.I request Club factory to resolve my complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Club Factory — package not delivered to the ecom (distribution partner)

minalj on Feb 22, 2018
                            I have placed the order on Jan 30, 2018 from Mumbai. the status as on 14th Feb says that shipment information is received...

Viswas1988 on Feb 22, 2018
                            Hi, I have placed the order by Feb 3rd 2018 in Club Factory, but I am yet to recieve my order. When I checked the order status, it was showing estimated delivery date is Feb 21st, but even now it is still showing the same status. The order ID is SO13369791. Please let me know if I will get my delivery or not. It is highly disappointng, never expected this much delay. Also another disappointing thing is I could not find any contact numbers from club factory.

DrPakeeza Sultana on Feb 22, 2018
                              Sir, yesterday someone called me up from club factory and was able to disclose all what I ordered and even the amount I paid, my name and contact number too, even the date of purchase, each and every detail of items I ordered. He even told me that one watch and bag which I ordered are out of stock right now so he need to refund my money. But sir u won't believe
                              That he took 45000 from my account which I can't tell how. I got message from bank and then I ran to the bank to find out that this man took away my hard earned money. How it's possible that someone can know all the details of my purchase. I think he is someone from your company who knows all the details. Am very very depressed, plz help me out